Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by Kaztomp *latest builds* - Seven New Builds on Page 7

Comments

• Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited December 2012
    Kaz,

This is a stunning creation to say the least! Every detail is well thought out and executed perfectly! I'm sure all who download it will be overjoyed with playing such a gorgeous build.

:)

Love it!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited December 2012
    @ Bryony and Itsy - thank you both so much for such lovely comments *blushing* :) xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2012
    You knocked my socks off with this build! Puppy-girl Harley will now run away with my socks and I will never see them again! Come spring, I will find them in the yard!

Beautiful, beautiful,home Kaz..big,yes, but t's so,warm and inviting and cozy! Love the elegance!

Congrats on this masterpiece!

Rec'd! Will download to explore on new computer next week!

XO. T
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    @ Cookie - thank you for the rec and I hope your socks will be salvageable come Spring time - lol! I love your goofy compliments - please never stop :) xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited December 2012
    Gorgeous!!!! And so perfect for a large family...all of the thoughful details and beautiful touches. I can see this will be a joy to play. Well done! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2012
    What a great build! :shock: I love the architecture! :D It looks imposing and yet so beautiful! Love the greenhouse and the interiors. Great job Kaztomp! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited December 2012
    I like your "little" build! It is realy great :) You have put so much detail into each of the rooms and areas of the build. Very nice work with the different shades of colours. Great work with the whole exterior design of the villa. I like your greenhouse. Your Villa has lots of features/facilities and lots of rooms and at the same time truly a family home to enjoy living in . Great :)
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited December 2012
    :O Whoa, that's one fantastic Tuscan palace! Incredible expensive looking and great work with the colors and details through out each room :D Really like it, rec'd!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi Kaztomp
    Villa Royale A wonderful build it looks warm and inviting despite it size. Beautifully decorated, the kitchen is gorgeous and full of character.Left a rec. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited December 2012
    WOW!! Amazing, breathtaking, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, .... --> word of your choice to admire this house coming here)
    Love it - everything looks fabulous, dear! :)
    already rec'd
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    To all of you lovely, lovely ladies - thank you so so much for all the wonderful comments and the recs! You are beautiful people and so very generous with your praise - I am truly humbled by your words :)

Thank you ALL!

xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited December 2012
    :thumbup: :thumbup:Kaz,WOW :shock:, it is really beautiful Kaz :mrgreen:, I love looking in from the street the appeal is all there and inside, as usual is magnifico. Oh, love the fish windows in the pool, how clever, I would enjoy a swim in there that's for sure. Rec'd of course and will download for Sim walkthrough later today :D:D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Harley's Horse & Hound Ranch

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6863248

This lovely ranch style home was built as a special favour for a very dear friend, Harley 2.

With three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living areas, country style eat-in kitchen, separate garage with laundry, barn with 2 horse stalls, pond and a kennel which can house 3 or 4 dogs - this home is perfect for those who love their animals!

There's no CC but plenty of Store Content.

Enjoy!

HarleysHorseHoundRanch.png

HHH2.png

HHH3.png

HHH4.png
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited January 2013
    Truly stunning, Kaz! I adore the colours in the living space, and your use of MOO to create that kitchen shelf unit is very clever! :thumbup:

I will definitely recommend this ^_^

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2013
    Very spacious lot and it looks so charming! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2013
    Harley's Ranch is gorgeous. Every inch is packed with awesomeness. :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your ranchh is really great :) I like the title of it too. Great designing of the buildings and really lovely furnished living room and kitchen. It would be a pet lover's dream to live here! Great home for Sims and great home for their animals! :)
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited January 2013
    WOW! You've done a wonderful job making a large floor plan feel warm and cozy!

It is beautiful :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thank you all for such lovely kind comments - they are always truly appreciated :)

@ Wibs - I learnt that trick after I became a member of DNA - you guys know all the best ways to make a home look "real"!

xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2013
    That is so pretty! Just like a picture! Harley s going to LOVE it

Wonderful!

Recd!

T
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited January 2013
    Beautiful home! Love your color choices wonderful :D
    Rec'd and fav'd
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi Kaztomp
    This is a great Ranch, I love the wood interiors so warm and inviting.
    Left a rec. :D :thumbup: Hugs Folly
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh wow Kaz! Harley's ranch is just lovely! It looks so pretty in HS! Left you a rec :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited January 2013
    Great looking ranch and really playable being on only one floor. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Castle Keep

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7315066

In between visits to my Nan, caring for my 12 yr old son, supervising workmen (aka - making bucketloads of tea and coffee), keeping 3 kitty cats out of harms way and general dogsbody work around the home - I have also been working on this monster build for Dragon Valley - YAAY for insomnia!!!

As soon as I knew that Dragon Valley was going to be released at the end of May, I knew I had to have a home befitting the status of my incredibly wealthy sims - and in keeping with the medieval theme, I decided to build them a home worthy of their status. Now it is complete and simply awaiting placement in its new world, I decided I would share it with anyone else who had a penchant for the lifestyle and times of medieval England :)

Castle Keep is my rendition of a fortified keep - containing the Manor home of the Lord & Lady, a Chapel, two stables, stablehands' quarters, nectar maker's home and communal wash-house/laundry.

The Manor boasts four large bedroom - the Lord & Lady's suite on the second floor, and on the third floor you will find the Governess' room, a nursery and a bedroom for the little Lords-to-be. The Nursery and Governess' room share a bathroom, whilst the little Lords have their own bathroom ensuite. It goes without saying that the Lord & Lady's suite also contains an ensuite bathroom.

Aside from the large Manor kitchen, there is the double-height Grand Dining Hall, with a musicians' balcony, a galleried walk around the second floor of the dining hall, a large grand ballroom on the third floor, as well as games room and bathroom.

Beneath the Manor can be found the servants' quarters, which include the Butler's office, Butler's bedroom, servants' kitchen, living room and two bedrooms for the servants, each with three single beds (one room each for the male and female servants - no fraternising or hanky-panky in this place!).

The Lord of the Manor's wine cellar is also located down in the basement, together with the witchcraft room (but you will have to find the right triggers to unlock the hidden doors). In the event the Keep comes under siege, there are secret passageways for the Lord & Lady and their family to escape - again - switches need to be found to unlock the hidden doors :)

On either side of the Manor there are enclosed courtyards. The main one, on the left of the Manor, boasts beautiful gardens, a walled walkway, pond with water feature and a dominoes table for a friendly wager or two. The smaller courtyard on the right of the Manor contains an art easel and large scratching post for your pampered pet 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

Within the grounds of the Keep can also be found the Nectar Maker's home, complete with nectar making machine in the basement, living, dining, bathroom & kitchen areas on the ground floor and a large room on the first floor containing a double bed, two singles and a cot. Outside, and fenced off from thieving zombies or horses with the munchies, is a large fruit, herb & vegetable patch, together with two bee hives and a chicken coop. The loo for the nectar maker is accessed from outside the home as well.

There are also two stables with attached stablehand quarters, which boasts a basement with skill items (ie. inventing, chemical, art and sculpting tables), a ground floor with living, dining & kitchen areas and a large room on the first floor with four single beds.

Laundry and bathing, whilst not normally of the highest priority in these medieval times, is at least catered for in this well-to-do Keep. The separate washroom houses the laundry and a bathroom for all those sweaty stablehands to make use of in their down time!

Last, but by no means least, we come to The Chapel located within the grounds of the Keep and to the right of the Manor's front entrance. A simple, yet stunningly beautiful creation with its stained glass windows and grand seating for the Nobles and those lesser esteemed individuals. The Chapel - a boon for the truly pious or the Sword of Damocles for the envious - you be the judge :)

WARNING - LOADS AND LOADS OF PICS BELOW!! Or 44 to be precise :) !!

CastleKeep.png

CK2.png

CK3.png

CK4.png

CK5.png

CK6.png

CK7.png

CK8.png

CK9.png

CK010.png

CK011.png

CK012.png

CK013.png

CK014.png

CK015.png

CK016.png

CK017.png

CK018.png

CK019.png

CK020.png

CK021.png

CK022.png

CK023.png

CK024.png

CK025.png

CK026.png

CK027.png

CK028.png

CK029.png

CK031.png

CK032.png

CK033.png

CK034.png

CK035.png

CK036.png

CK037.png

CK038.png

CK039.png

CK040.png

CK041.png

CK042.png

CK043.png

CK044.png

CK045.png

NB: Although this build contains no CC, you should all be warned there are copious amounts of Store items in this creation. I will never and have never put one of those mounted fish in my builds - so if you find one (or anything else that appears out of whack with the decor) - then it means you lack something from the Store that I placed in the build :) So check first before downloading!

This is a large build on a 64x64 lot and takes quite some time to load when putting down in a world. I run a fairly top end computer and it still took almost five minutes to fully load for me! So don't give up and throw it in the bin - just go make a coffee, visit the loo and make that call to your mother you've been putting off for ages - I guarantee by the time you've done all that, Castle Keep will have finished loading :)

Enjoy!
    Post edited by Unknown User on