Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by Kaztomp *latest builds* - Seven New Builds on Page 7

Comments

• Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited September 2012
    Wow! Very rustic may I say? Quinn is a very lucky simmer! :mrgreen: Rec'd!
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited September 2012
    @ Will - awww Will, you're too kind :) Thank you for your lovely compliment sweetheart :) xx *hugs* PS. I couldn't let Quinn have all the fun - I've now moved my sim-family in there as well - it's just too lovely to not play with it - lol!
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2012
    Just beautiful Kaz, I too can't wait to put her in my Game and go exploring. DFR'ing now. :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hey Vicki!! Thank you so much sweetheart! Love you heaps and love that you are so generous with your recs for me - lol :) How's the weather south of the border today? Blustery up here with more storms predicted - Toowoomba and western suburbs copped a hammering yesterday and judging by the clouds - looks like more of the same today! Thank God for surge protectors! xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    franklear1980franklear1980 Posts: 972 Member
    edited September 2012
    Lurking...pay no mind to the feller in glasses...BTW your new house is wonderful. Here's your thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Well, well, well... if it isn't my favourite cowboy "Crawford" :) Thank you my sweet for the lovely compliment on my latest build and for considering my page worthy of lurking! *hugs* xx
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2012
    WOW! :shock: :shock: That is AMAZING! :D Love your medieval build! Great architecture, lovely landscaping and the interiors are so charming! Perfect! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Aleisha18Aleisha18 Posts: 596 Member
    edited September 2012
    Wow your builds are absolutely amazing! I'm off to rec your studio :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @ Yanti - I wish I could learn how to NOT blush everytime someone compliments my builds - lol!! Thank you though Yanti for such wonderfully effusive praise :) It really means a lot to me! xx *hugs* xx

@ Aleisha - Another Aussie!!! Yay!!! LOL! Thank you for the FR Aleisha - it was gladly accepted :) and thank you also for the wonderful compliment on my builds :) xx PS. I'm off now to YOUR showcase thread!
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2012
    Heh heh heh heheh......
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    When fairies chuckle like that I get nervous - lol!!
  • Options
    jojodelpierojojodelpiero Posts: 777 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Lol, I'm really sorry, but don't you mean "Mittelalter"? I'm from Germany and it just bugs me a bit. No offence! ;)

The lot looks great, though! I left you a rec! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @ Maxiana - and that's what I get for having faith in Google Translator - lol! I'm so sorry it annoys you sweetheart.. and I'm sorry for butchering the German language :( Unfortunately, without removing it from the Exchange and re-uploading it, there is no way to change the name now. But I promise you this, in future I will stick to English and not try and be clever - lol! Thank you though for pointing out the error :)

Given I've upset you with my bad German translation - I am even more grateful than usual that you gave it a recommendation - it is truly, truly appreciated :) xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    A Simple Home

Exactly as the description implies - a simple home :)

Nothing fancy, nothing tricky, just a small home with 4 beds, 2 baths and a number of different skill items - both in the basement and around the yard. Built on a 30 x 30 in Hidden Springs.

Thanks for looking :)

ASimpleHome.png

Collage1.png

Collage2.png

The link to My Studio: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6468275
  • Options
    PaubloPowersPaubloPowers Posts: 900 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm thoroughly impressed with your use of monochromatic colour schemes!

:P

Also, the tudor-ish english home is well done.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    @PaubloPowers - thank you for the compliments - especially re: monochromatic colouring. I have to be careful when using different hues of the same colour that it doesn't look too boring. Sometimes it works, other times I miss the mark - lol!

Again, many thanks :)
  • Options
    Pandamuffin100Pandamuffin100 Posts: 659 New Member
    edited October 2012
    WOW it looks amazing! You are so talented, I wish I could build/design like that :cry:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    @ Pandamuffin - thank you for the lovely comment Panda - it's greatly appreciated :)

A year ago I couldn't do it either.. but I love to learn and there's so many great tutorials in Creative Corner and heaps of other wonderful, experienced builders who are more than happy to help! I don't use plans, I just dream them up in my head :) Sometimes inspiration can be as simple as a pattern I see or a colour.. other times it's just a whim to see what I end up with (check out Cactus Rose in my studio - that was pure fantasy!)..

Anyway, you should definitely give it a shot.. yes it can be a little bit difficult when you first start but patience and practise will win the day!

Take care Panda and hopefully one day, we will all see how clever you can be :) xx
  • Options
    Pandamuffin100Pandamuffin100 Posts: 659 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Kaztomp wrote:
    @ Pandamuffin - thank you for the lovely comment Panda - it's greatly appreciated :)

A year ago I couldn't do it either.. but I love to learn and there's so many great tutorials in Creative Corner and heaps of other wonderful, experienced builders who are more than happy to help! I don't use plans, I just dream them up in my head :) Sometimes inspiration can be as simple as a pattern I see or a colour.. other times it's just a whim to see what I end up with (check out Cactus Rose in my studio - that was pure fantasy!)..

Anyway, you should definitely give it a shot.. yes it can be a little bit difficult when you first start but patience and practise will win the day!

Take care Panda and hopefully one day, we will all see how clever you can be :) xx

Awwh thank you! That comment made my day, thank you for making me smile!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    @ Pandamuffin - Glad I brought a smile to your day.. now off you go, take the smile and create something from it... :thumbup:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hi, Kaz! Your Simple Home is very pretty - and don't say it's not fancy! Nice structure and beautiful interiors! It's far from looking simple, every sims would be glad to spend their simlife there! :):D
    *hugs*
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    @ Imoger - awww Ildi - just when I thought I couldn't blush anymore, you come along and say such lovely things :)

Thank you so much for such sweet comments :thumbup:

xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2012
    It is defintely NOT a simple unfancy house! It is a very nicely designed, creatively furnished, and homely home that is great on the outside, inside and all over! Sims would be lining up to purchase this house of yours and spend their sims life living there :)Great build!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2012
    Ah a perfect little cottage! :D So charming! I adore that garden too. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    @ Rosemow - thank you sweetheart.. You say the nicest things and I love it heaps :)... and I'm very happy you think she's NOT simple - lol! xx *hugs* xx

@ Yanti - your lovely compliments are very welcome Yanti - I appreciate them all - thank, thank you, thank you! xx *hugs* xx