The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by Kaztomp *latest builds* - Seven New Builds on Page 7

Comments

• samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited May 2013
    That is utterly spectacular! I love all the thought thats gone into its layout, the individual outbuildings, servants quarters, and the main house ... really brilliant.
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you to samanthajane26 for alearting me to this fantastic lot, I would of missed it othherwise
  • bethp62bethp62 Posts: 147 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi Kaz....all I can say is Wow!! You thought of everything and it is so well planned out.

I don't know if I could ever create something this elaborate...so thank you for creating and sharing such awesomeness!! I just broke my No DL from the exchange rule, but this I had to have..lol. :D
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is so beyond beautiful, And so authentic....Kaz, you REALLY EXCELL at these types of builds, but this one is.... Well. It's just gorgeous. Feature worthy.

Rec'd and Faved.
    T
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited May 2013
    To Sam, MsRed, Beth & Taryn - I cannot ever thank you all enough for (a) rec'ing my creation, and (b) leaving a comment telling me you like it :)

Thank you & bless you for your generosity and kindness - and where the heck are the heart smilies when you need them??!! Well I guess the old - :thumbup: - will have to do :)

xx *hugs* xx
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't like it Kaz.

I love it.

Wow!

T
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,791 Member
    edited May 2013
    <3 LOVE THIS!! <3

Wow Kaz! This is a really accurate, gorgeous, well thought out build!! Rec'd and fav'd. :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited May 2013
    What a great build! :) Very detailed, , well designed, so many areas and rooms all furnished so well! It is a build for our Sims to enjoy living in and exploring all the areas! Thankyou for sharing your build with and allowing our Sims to take delight in living in your great build!
  • princenigma2princenigma2 Posts: 260 New Member
    edited May 2013
    :cry:

I burst into tears upon seeing this.
    It's. Just. So. Beautiful.
    Words cannot describe how epic this Castle is!!!
    It's like A Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Castlevania, and Skyrim all in one! (I am an epic fanboy of all four of those BTW :mrgreen: )
    This build is just incredible, exceptional, unbelievable!

The attention to detail... the layout... the courtyard...

Rec'd and faved. A build to be treasured forever.

More than deserving of a feature!

And you know it! WINDMILL CLAPS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

*now my arms hurt*
    :wink:
    ~ Prince E
    edited May 2013
    PrinceE you're killin' me - bwahahaha!! My sides are aching from laughing at your sore arms and that's just wrong on my part - lol!

Many, many thank you's sweetheart for such an animated and vivid comment - it is greatly appreciated with all my heart :)

Mwaah!!
    xx *hugs* xx
    edited May 2013
    @ Rosemow - you my dearest sweetest Rose are truly wonderful and kind and generous! Bless you my friend for the wonderful comments - you will never know how much they are truly appreciated... from the bottom of my heart - thank you Rose :)

xx *hugs* xx
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2013
    Kaztomp Wow! you have been busy this is such a wonderful detailed build with an authentic feel to it. :D I love the little courtyards and your rich colour palette. :D Hugs Folly
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2013
    What an absolute jewel! :shock: :shock: :shock: Stunning architecture, gorgeous interiors and very authentic interiors! LOVE it! :D:D I can see that this is a well thought out build! The details are amazing! This would be perfect for Dragon Valley! Recommended and added to my favourites. Hope this gets featured! You certainly deserve it. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow! A lot of work went into that. Such attention to detail. Rec'd.
  • leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited May 2013
    this is stunning, everything about it is fantastic, best castle i have seen yet :) great work :O)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    Kaz this is just glorious! :shock: It must have taken you AGES to do! The detailing is superb. I have wandered up and down and then back again many times through your pics. I keep seeing something new! Absolutely stunning. Big Giant Rec! :D
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow! ... w o w !!!! ... W O W !!!!!! :shock:

What an awesome creation!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm glad you suffer from insomnia Kaz!!! :wink: and therefore had a chance to astound us yet again ... in between all the other stuff you do!!

Everything that needs to be said about this build has already been said though ... so all I can add is that I never imagined that a drafty, blooming freezing medieval castle could be such a marvelous inviting place that I would move to in an instant if I could ... absolutely love it!!! DRF'd of course :D
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited May 2013
    It's just beautiful, Kaz! D,R,F! The attention to detail is amazing and I just love the colors and authentic feel to it.
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is just gorgeous Kaz! I don't think you have enough pictures here... I was wanting more!!! It is simply amazing... you thought of everything! I'll bet when we get Dragon Valley, there is nothing in that world that equals what you have created here. Rec and Fave from me, and DL when I get Dragon Valley!!! :mrgreen:
    edited May 2013
    @ Priscapup - I lol'd at the "wanting more" pics comment! I thought I had too many :lol: I watched the live stream re: DV and after seeing all the new build items I know I will be taking Castle Keep back into build mode and adding some of those fantabulous little extras that we'll get when it's released! I especially loved the wishing well - which could replace my "clunkier" version - woot woot!!

@ SimEve - authentic is what I was hoping to achieve - so many thanks to you for noticing and for the lovely compliment :)

@ Hidehi - to my absolute fave stalker - I am glad as well sometimes that insomnia keeps me up so I can find the time to do things like this :) The last couple of weeks here in RL have been hectic and stressful and this build was the perfect antidote to alleviate those symptoms!! I love that you love it :) Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments and the DRF :thumbup:

@ WrathofCath - thank you sweetheart for the lovely compliment re: detailing and I am so happy that you enjoyed looking through the pics :) As I said to Priscapup - there I was worried I was putting too many in - lol! The build took about 2 weeks from start to finish - and was done mainly during the wee midnight hours when sleep eluded me - was a great stress relief actually and helped me cope with a lot of other things that were (and still are) going on right now in RL. I am so happy you liked it enough to rec it - thank you so very much :)

@ leep45508 - you made me blush - lol! Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment :)

@ walkingstick - I am so very happy that people are noticing the level of detail - there was much gnawing on my bottom lip over tiny little details - lol! Thank you sweetheart for the rec :)

@ yanti - your lovely compliments have left me grinning from ear to ear - bless you for both noticing and appreciating the detail and my attempts at trying to maintain a level of "authenticity" with the build :) I am uber-excited about putting this build in Dragon Valley .... once I have tweaked it with some of the new stuff :)

@ follyfoot - not so much busy my sweet, as just sleepless and restless :) It started out I was going to make a simple little nectary for DV but it somehow morphed into this ginormous medieval keep - that's the way my brain rolls when it can't sleep - lol!! So very glad you liked it :)

Thank you to all my wonderful friends here in Creative Corner for all your lovely compliments, comments, recs, etc - words will never be enough to tell you how much they all mean to me! Bless you!

xx *hugs* xx
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited May 2013
    hi Kaz,
    Its harley2, hi sweetie, glenkarri and i have just popped in to have a look at your gorgeous castle, what can i say, except you are a very talented builder and you have a wonderful eye my dear friend.. the work that you have put in to this build is just wonderful.. Glenkarri and i would like to move in and move out all the servants as they shouldnt have anywhere as nice as that to live.. I will be home on saturday so over the weekend i will give you a call and tell you about everything.
    chat soon lots of love harley2 xxx
  • gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited May 2013
    INCREDIBLE Castle Kaztomp!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The realistic decor is terrific--GREAT job! Wish I could rec more than once!

Karen
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2013
    OMG, I just drooled over the new build items in DV! So if I beg just right, and bring chocolate, and give you my first born... OK, I'll take back my first born, he's grown, and eats a ton, but all the other stuff stays... will you share your updated Keep? It will be fantabulous!!! And I would never think of trying to add anything on my own... it must be all your creation! *starts grovelling* :mrgreen:

Loved the bathroom set, how cool was that? :D
    edited February 2014
    These two homes have been hanging around in my game for what seems like FOREVER! Hence the names - LOL!

I remember starting the first one waaaay back last August and the second one was something I just kept fiddling with over a similar period of time..

So having found them gathering dust in my folders, I figured I may as well bring them out of the shadows and into the limelight that is the Sims3 Exchange - I hope they don't disappoint!

So, without further ado, may I present, for your viewing pleasure....

GUNNADOO and WANNADOO

First we have Gunnadoo, a simple two bed, one & a half bath country style cabin, with open plan living and dining, and a small, homey kitchen. Outside is where everything really kicks off though!

First there's the enormous wrap-around verandah, with painting easel, telescope, chess table, a couple of outdoor lounges and some potted vegie plants.

Moving out into the back yard, you have the wonderful round swimming pool, with pond incorporated (one fishing spawner) for your angling pleasure. Once you've caught your fish, you might want to make use of the BBQ under the pergola.. or just grab a quick drink before jumping in the pool again!

This home is built on a 40x40 lot and looks real pretty in Hidden Springs - but I'm sure it would fit in well in a number of worlds!

Here's a few pics of Gunnadoo.. enjoy!

Gunnadoo.png

G2.png

G3.png

G4.png

G5.png

G6.png

G7.png

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8056195

Next up is Wannadoo, a larger suburban style home with four bedrooms and three & a half baths. There's a combined lounge/dining area, with a wonderful fireplace for those chilly winter evenings, as well as a chess set to wile away the hours till bed.

The kitchen is the showpiece of this home, large and with plenty of bench space, with a gorgeous country style feel to it, as well as having a cozy nook with a sofa and a couple of rocking chairs around the quaint little fireplace. Just enjoy the peace and quiet and the gorgeous views of the beautiful backyard.

This lot was built on a 40x30 lot and is perfect for the larger family; easily accommodating 2 adults and 5 kids - there's a crib in one of the bedrooms as well!

Here's a few pics of Wannadoo... enjoy!

Wannadoo.png

W2.png

W3.png

W4.png

W5.png

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8056196
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow! These are beautiful! I can picture myself living in them in real life! Great Job! Beautiful Interiors.Their both so nice and cozy.