Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by Kaztomp *latest builds* - Seven New Builds on Page 7

KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 3 Builders
I am creating this thread under duress... one of my bestest Simming buddies (whose name, *cough*TarynTempestWind*cough* shall not be mentioned) has nagged and nagged and nagged me to do this - "push past the fear", "people will not laugh at you", "your builds are lovely", etc., etc., etc.!

So, to prove that I can take a laugh or two at my expense, I will delay no longer and introduce you to my two latest builds.

Baskerville Hall (with or without tomb)

This home has 4 large bedrooms (all with ensuite) and 3 extra bathrooms. There are skill items and leisure items, with which your sims can indulge themselves. There are also 4 alchemy related spawners and 1 fish spawner.

Baskerville Hall is haunted by 3 ghosts, an evil ghost hound (not sims - just ghosts) and is dark and depressing. A perfect home for all your creepy Supernatural fiends or foes!

Special thanks to Harley2 for helping out with the landscaping and building the mausoleum!

I wanted run down and depressing - and she created it in spades!!

BaskervilleCollage_zps57699874.png

Collage1_zps2786bc50.png

Collage2_zps8d60d089.png

Collage3_zpsbed6a47e.png

Collage4_zps427481de.png

Collage5_zps60d5a0c6.png

Link to download (with tomb):- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6463294

Link to download (without tomb):- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6429176

Blue Fairy Cottage

A small 3 bedroom cottage for the fairy who isn't fussed on pink! It has skill items, 1 fish spawner and an alchemist's thingymabob! A small family of blue loving fairies would love it!

LilBlueFairyCottage_zps82f26150.png

Lounge_zps1ae33b91.png

MasterBed_zps711b5e1f.png

Bedroom3_zps3c57a102.png

WineCellar_zpsb00ecc94.png

Alchemy_zpscd6d0ad1.png

The link to download:- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6429119

I will leave you now to either have a giggle or leave a rec.. but either way - thanks for looking!

NB. Neither of these homes has any CC. However, there will most likely be loads of store items - please check before downloading!

Cheers!
Kaz
Post edited by Kaztomp on

Comments

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2012
    See how easy that was, Kaz? You have entertained the Frog Queen, and I didn't even have to leave my warm bed, trundle allll the way downstairs, fire up the Beast, and wait for it to boot up. I am able to see the beautiful pictures, on my iPad, and didn't even have to get cranky by having to shuffle my way around the house. ( Fairy Taryn has been infected by the Sugar Plum Fairy's infectious mucus and is sick in bed, with an infectious infection that is starting to feel like bronchitis, otherwise known as The Frog Queen Infection, of Fall '12.) And who are you, dear Kaz, to deny the Frog Queen what precious little entertainment she can get, while being shunned by her family, the only comfort being her three doggies?

Now. On to the ridicule. No no, that was just the Frog Queen's attempt at humor to fake you out....

The Haunted Baskerville mansion is everything it should be and more! It is deliciously spooky! Rich in pattern and texture, but dark and eerie. The rooms are gorgeously goth...the exterior is superb and the landscaping is perfect! I loved the grass and the sand creeping into the ruin of a crypt room. The team of Harley and Kaz was fantastic! You totally captured the feel of a haunted mansion. Disney will,be calling!

The Blue Fairy Cottage is adorable! I loved all the shades of blue inside. Makes the house feel light and airy in a way that pink could not! It is just adorable in shape and decor! Perfect landscaping for the home too!

2 beautiful fantasy builds! Your Frog Queen was entertained. She would send recs, but she already rec'd them..she would download, but her gaming computer is all the way downstairs, so instead, she will favorite them...thus making them immortal in her own studio that they may live on ....and.....

Wow...cold medicine effects me in strange ways. I get delusions of grandeur....

Beautiful, beautiful work! I am a complete Kaz fan!

X's. O's and love,
    Taryn
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    My word you are beautifully verbose (and grandiose with praise) when you are full of pseudoephedrine!! I'm just wondering whether the cough medicine you take is able to be imported legally into Australia??? LOL!!

Thank you my dear friend - for the poke in the ribs and the kick up the you-know-what!

And if Grank doesn't turn up soon with a pie recipe or two - hmmmpphh!! Well, all I can say is watch out Granky! LOL!
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi, here! It's so good to see larger pictures of your gorgeous creations! :)
    Baskerville Hall looks amazing, so much work went into that and it shows!
    Your Lil Blue Fairy Cottage is so very cute and pretty and also cozy, love the colours and patterns you used. :)
    already rec'd them
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2012
    Your 2 builds are really great :) I agree with evverything Taryn said about them! Really like the blue shadings theme. Great :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The Frog Queen was going to summon you to post in Hydra's sticky thread, but even without my vigulent and near-constant nagging, you have already foreseen the summons and applied yourself thusly. The Frog Queen and her merry band of furry friends applauded you. You may have a cookie.

:D
    Taryn
  • Options
    franklear1980franklear1980 Posts: 972 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm here. But I forgotted the pie recipes in my vehicle :( I will post them on a later date :P These houses are amazing and I am glad you have decided to show them here finally. You will catch me lurking again Kaz ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @ Frog Queen - ummmm... ta for the cookie - I think??!! If you are indeed a "Frog" Queen, wouldst thou not maketh thy cookie full of bugs guts??? If per chance thy cookies are indeed filled with the intestines of creepy crawlies, I will cherish them and love them, then feed them to my pet salamander, Sally! She in turn will love the wonderful Frog Queen forever and ever and ever... Amen :) xx hugs xx

@ Imoger - thank you so much for the lovely comments Ildi.. Having experienced, talented builders such as yourself, Frog Queen and Granky (lol) provide me with such positive comments, gives me more incentive to keep "lifting my game".. One day I hope to have as much talent as you all possess! :) xx *hugs* xx

@ Grank - Hmmmphh... left 'em in the car hey? Or did the dog eat them?? LOL! Thank you dearest for the "promise" of pie recipes and the lovely remarks about my builds :) xx *hugs **

@ Rosemow - Thank you Rose :) Your comments and those of all my friends have inspired me to keep working on my skill.. one day, when I'm all growed up, I hope to be just like these three "Master" builders - mad as a cut snake and a sandwich short of a picnic!! But you can't blame them really... it's one of the hazards involved in this type of work - the focus and attention to detail required to make inspirational builds means less mundane things like... ummmm... sanity - get left behind once they enter the world of Sims3!!

So again - I thank you all for your wonderful, inspirational and downright funny comments!

Cheers!
    Kaz
    xx
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2012
    Your builds are lovely! I love the Baskerville build and that cottage is too cute! Recommended both your builds. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @ Yanti - Thank you so much for the lovely comments and the recs - always appreciated! *hugs*
  • Options
    Angella_RosettaAngella_Rosetta Posts: 185 Member
    edited September 2012
    Why was this forum thread not started much earlier?!! One can only admire and enjoy such amazing and thrilling buildings that show the depth of how this wonderous creator can go from Gothic thriller to Fairy dream inspired cottage with gorgeous colours. I love it...and am heading off to recommend and favouritte such talented creations. (hugs to you, dear Kaz : D ) xx [code]♥ ( To the Frog Queen, I do hope you recover soon, hugs to you too!) : D
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited September 2012
    Went through your studio and rec'd the first page. I love your Beach Haven Heaven! Very heavenly! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @ Angella - You my dear, kind friend are too wonderful for words! Thank you, thank you, thank you! My already flushed cheeks are burning brighter - lol!! xx *hugs* xx

@ Will - I am glad you liked Beach Haven Heaven - I think she's pretty special - secretly - I like her better than I like the little Lake Lovers Houseboat! Thank you for the lovely compliment and for the Friend Request - which is gladly accepted :) *hugs*
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I now present to all my lovely friends...

Bauernhof im Mittelalter ("Farm in Middle Ages") - No CC

BauernhofimMittelalte_zpsfc0b2972.png

BauernhofimMittelalte2_zpsf2074778.png

BauernhofimMittelalte3_zpsc7b3a0b5.png

BauernhofimMittelalte4_zpsc58ac505.png

BauernhofimMittelalte5_zps6c9207ce.png

BauernhofimMittelalte6_zps3eed789c.png

This stunning medieval farm was built on request for Quinn55 and has 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, hayloft with nectar maker and other skill items, barn with 2 horse stalls, pond with 2 fish spawners, a large enclosed paddock for your horses and is set up to accommodate your pet dog and cat as well! Built on a 50x50 lot in Hidden Springs.

The link to download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6442483

Please don't forget to recommend her :)

Special thanks to Quinn55 for taking a chance with me and letting me build this gorgeous home for her sim family!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    It is STUNNING!

Kaz!

My goodness sakes a'mercy! It is a gorgeous thing. Rec'd, favorited, and will,download later today to go exploring.

You have outdone yourself for Quinn! I am sure she is more than pleased!

Well done, my dear friend, well done! (applaudes)

X O T
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I know I keep saying this - but thank you sweetheart! Your lovely words of praise make me feel all glowy inside... oh - *cough* - hang on a sec - *cough* *gurgle* *cough* ... phew! Next time I must remember to close my mouth when I'm trying to catch Glowy butterflies!! LOL!!

Seriously though - THANK YOU!

XXOOXX
  • Options
    Spiderg1rlSpiderg1rl Posts: 7,343 Member
    edited September 2012
    I love them Kaztomp, my faves are Baskerville and Bauernof in Mittelalte :D Fantastic, incredible well thought out builds :D
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    edited September 2012
    Lovely, lovely - very beautiful work Kaz :) Perfect use of colours for the exterior and interior on all your creations.

lari :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2012
    @spiderg1rl - thank you spidergirl :) Thank you for the lovely compliment - I'm still not used to receiving them yet (I'm actually sitting here in front of my computer with a silly grin on my face as I type this).. but they are very much welcome and appreciated :) xx

@ LariFari - surprisingly it's the decorating I'm not that fussed on.. and yet, for someone with no experience in design or knowledge of colour mixing, I keep surprising even myself - lol! Thank you Lari for the lovely compliment :) xx
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Does anyone else find it frustrating that there isn't a "like" or "thumbs up" button in these threads??!! So many wonderful, kind friends and complete strangers saying such lovely things, and I can't give them a thumbs up!

Oh well.. guess it's just gotta be lots more smilies!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Kaztomp wrote:
    @spiderg1rl - thank you spidergirl :) Thank you for the lovely compliment - I'm still not used to receiving them yet (I'm actually sitting here in front of my computer with a silly grin on my face as I type this).. but they are very much welcome and appreciated :) xx

@ LariFari - surprisingly it's the decorating I'm not that fussed on.. and yet, for someone with no experience in design or knowledge of colour mixing, I keep surprising even myself - lol! Thank you Lari for the lovely compliment :) xx
    Your not the only one not used to compliments, I get them for my legacy and I end up like a grinning Cheshire cat due to them, I think alot of us are like that but they builds are fantastic. You have a lot of talent :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @ Spidergirl - not so much talent as sheer dumb luck - lol! Plus I love to read and learn and there are some amazing tutorials out there about everything! My favourite aspect of building is using CFE - we are old adversaries now - we have a love/hate relationship going on - lol!

PS. Thanks for accepting the Friend Request - you just officially became my 100th Friend - Yeehaa!! And as a reward - well you need to go check your emails :) xx

PPS. That sounds like I'm "collecting" friends - which is sooo not true - it's just I got such a surprise when I got some silly little 100 Friends badge and thought, well really, the 100th person deserves a reward more than me!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Kaztomp wrote:
    @ Spidergirl - not so much talent as sheer dumb luck - lol! Plus I love to read and learn and there are some amazing tutorials out there about everything! My favourite aspect of building is using CFE - we are old adversaries now - we have a love/hate relationship going on - lol!

PS. Thanks for accepting the Friend Request - you just officially became my 100th Friend - Yeehaa!! And as a reward - well you need to go check your emails :) xx

PPS. That sounds like I'm "collecting" friends - which is sooo not true - it's just I got such a surprise when I got some silly little 100 Friends badge and thought, well really, the 100th person deserves a reward more than me!
    I've just seen the gift, thank you so much it's lovely :D I don't think your collecting at all but I hope your 200th is right around the corner to bask in your wonderful work :D You deserve it :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2012
    Fantastic!! :)Your Medieval Farm is so very great! I know that you enjoyed building it, and all your enjoyment really shines out in the finished result! You are so talented, and thanks for sharing your creativity with us :)
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited September 2012
    These are really wonderful! Where he you been hiding? :wink:
    Rec'd all three, obviously. Looking forward to seeing more!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @ Rosemow - thanks sweetheart for the lovely kind words - I really did enjoy that build! I prefer to build older style homes and when I saw Quinn55's request - well I kind of pounced on it REAL quick - lol! I just hope she is as happy with it as I was.. :) Thanks again Rose.. *hugs* xx

@ GreenCats - I'm usually a quiet unassuming sort of lass - then I met TarynTempestWind - my lord when that woman's got a cold you don't EVER say "I can't"!! LOL! If it wasn't for Taryn no-one would have ever seen these builds.. so you really need to be thanking her :) I'm so glad you like them GreenCats - I love building them (especially the cutesy cottages and the medieval style) but I've only been doing this for about a year now - so in the grand scheme of things I guess I'm still wet behind the ears in terms of experience - lol! Thank you for the compliment and the recs - oh! and the FR - which has been gladly accepted! xx *hugs* xx