Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of May 2012 Releases- Subsets, Individual Items and links *Cambodian Subsets Added*

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited May 2012
    *continues wailing and rending of clothes*
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited May 2012
    these cultural sets EA has been bringing out are just amazing and so detailed! I can't wait to see what they come up with next
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    pandachutepandachute Posts: 589 New Member
    edited May 2012
    In regards to the May 2012 compilation, are all the sets included in it complete?
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited May 2012
    pandachute wrote:
    In regards to the May 2012 compilation, are all the sets included in it complete?

By complete, you mean the full sets that were released?

Then yes, it includes the Technophobe No More Set (which has the Multitab 6000), and the Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:

Then yes, it includes the Technophobe No More Set (which has the Multitab 6000), and the Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom.

ok thanks! Coz I know EA sometimes only includes items from particlular set(s) and not the whole set(s). They did this with the April 2012 Compilation :(
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    pandachute wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:

ok thanks! Coz I know EA sometimes only includes items from particlular set(s) and not the whole set(s). They did this with the April 2012 Compilation :(

What are you talking about? All the items from the sets in the April 2012 set should be in it, just the store has bugs showing all of them. It happened with the Show Stopping Style, and the India Inspirations Clothing Collection.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:

What are you talking about? All the items from the sets in the April 2012 set should be in it, just the store has bugs showing all of them. It happened with the Show Stopping Style, and the India Inspirations Clothing Collection.

This first link, the April 2012 Comilation, shows 8 items missing from the Fabulous Fiesta set (look on the 2nd page) http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&productId=OFB-SIM3:50396&startAt=45

Here's the link to the Fabulous Fiesta set: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:50390

EDIT: the April 2012 compilation also says 68 items included. I counted up all the items shown, and it is 68.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    pandachute wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:

This first link, the April 2012 Comilation, shows 8 items missing from the Fabulous Fiesta set (look on the 2nd page) http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&productId=OFB-SIM3:50396&startAt=45

Here's the link to the Fabulous Fiesta set: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:50390

EDIT: the April 2012 compilation also says 68 items included. I counted up all the items shown, and it is 68.

I understand that, what I'm saying is that it's a bug on the actual store page. It actually does include all the items in the Fabulous Fiesta! Set, but it does not show them.

Msrednotdead had purchased the April 2012 Compilation and confirms that it has everything in it.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2012
    don't forget that the gotic sets minus the tablet is part of the "Oh my gohs" complication set
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    pandachute wrote:

I understand that, what I'm saying is that it's a bug on the actual store page. It actually does include all the items in the Fabulous Fiesta! Set, but it does not show them.

Msrednotdead had purchased the April 2012 Compilation and confirms that it has everything in it.

Oh, ok :) That's really weird though
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom And Bathroom Subsets have been added:

Bedroom and Bathroom Set: 1200 Simpoints
    Individual Items Cost: 1650 Simpoints
    Savings from items: 450 Simpoints
    Savings from Subset: 450 Simpoints (This is combined with the savings of each of the individual subsets + 200 simpoints in the difference)

Bedroom Set: 750 Simpoints
    Individual Items cost: 900 Simpoints
    Savings: 150 Simpoints

Bathroom Set: 650 Simpoints
    Individual Items Cost: 750 Simpoints
    Savings: 100 Simpoints

Recommendations for best savings: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom AND Bathroom Combination set.