Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of May 2012 Releases- Subsets, Individual Items and links *Cambodian Subsets Added*

Comments

• Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited May 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    ZoePC wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Well, I would love to have your opinions to whether I should buy the Fabulous Fiesta Set or the Technophobe No More Set?

Oh and AznSensei, Are you going to put your Goth Manor Remake on the exchange? It looks amazing, well done :)

Unfortunately, since the individual items are not "officially" announced, the exchange will not recognize my uploads, making them unuploadable until 2 weeks from now.

But as you own the set not the individual items it wont recognize them? that is not good. I have the set + because I have the set I downloaded the individual items, wonder how that would work in uploading
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited May 2012
    The Exchange does not recognize sets, but only individual items. Since I was gifted the set by yours truly msred (^_^) I own all the individual items too.

I tried uploading some of my recolors of my couches and I get the "exchange error" message popped up when I click them. :cry:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    .... ok stupid question here so please fogive me..... its been a hard week... what would happen if you donwloaded each individiaul item and installed it .. would it then let you upload. just aksing becasue for me if I install the individual item when I have installed the set the item descriptions do not show for me
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    .... ok stupid question here so please fogive me..... its been a hard week... what would happen if you donwloaded each individiaul item and installed it .. would it then let you upload. just aksing becasue for me if I install the individual item when I have installed the set the item descriptions do not show for me

I think it will do the same anyways, it's because the exchange itself does not recognize the individual item links in the store. Aka: They are not connected, meaning it will not find where the item is and will treat it as if it doesn't exist.
  • Options
    LaShawnStarfireLaShawnStarfire Posts: 19 Member
    edited May 2012
    I know the multi pad is in the technophobe set, does anyone know if its in the goth set?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I know the multi pad is in the technophobe set, does anyone know if its in the goth set?
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited May 2012

AznSensei wrote:
    Oh My Goth! Compilation does not include the Tablet

The Technophobe No More Set includes the Tablet

Hope that clarifies anything.

Also, you HAVE to have the Bookstore Rabbithole in order to purchase books online and use it. Otherwise, it does not work.

:wink:
  • Options
    selamaria24selamaria24 Posts: 10
    edited May 2012
    pretty cool stuff!
  • Options
    didiruvalcabadidiruvalcaba Posts: 294
    edited May 2012
    I want that tablet so bad!!! the fryer and ice cream machine are not for individual sale yet gggrrr!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    mene wrote:

AznSensei wrote:
    Oh My Goth! Compilation does not include the Tablet

The Technophobe No More Set includes the Tablet

Hope that clarifies anything.

Also, you HAVE to have the Bookstore Rabbithole in order to purchase books online and use it. Otherwise, it does not work.

:wink:

Thank you! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    This is what I did with the Kitchen and Bedrooms, it's still a working progress.

I am leaving the attic alone as it has to have that old memorable feel to it, right?

I had to choose between the Steampunk or the Edwardian, but I might make it modern too to match the entire home, but we'll see.

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-5-1.jpg

Guest Bedroom, at first I thought Haute Hip would match this set but we'll see if EA releases a Gothic Glamour Bedroom and Bath Set:

Screenshot-3-1.jpg

The Master Bedroom:

Screenshot-5.jpg

The Study on the second floor:

Screenshot-2-2.jpg

Mortimer's Room, tell me why Cornelia is snooping through his computer, LOL:

Screenshot-4-1.jpg
  • Options
    RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for making this thread, Azn! :mrgreen: The house looks amazing! Can't believe how fantastic the new set looks, and the PC item...must calm self. EA have really made some fantastic sets lately, but this one is definetly my fave!

Happy simming!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Added list of phobias in accordance to each item.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hey Azn, not sure if it's been pointed out but the large window from this set has a problem with the transparency. It's small but there's a gap on the left side. Fix is on my site for anyone interested.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    Hey Azn, not sure if it's been pointed out but the large window from this set has a problem with the transparency. It's small but there's a gap on the left side. Fix is on my site for anyone interested.

Oh yeah, I saw that when I was building. It didn't bother me too much and I forgot to mention it or was it that I didn't feel like it. One or the other :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Added the Cambodian Set
  • Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited May 2012
    Was wondering where you were tyhis morning. You and MrHawk were missing at roll call. LOL. Get worried when I don't see you guys posting on set release am. Now where's MrHawk.?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The fireplace in the set does nt appear in game at the moment, haS ANY ONE DOWNLAODED THE INDIVIDUAL FIREPLACE AND SEEN IF THAT DOES APPEAR?

oops please excuse hit wrong button
  • Options
    badromance99badromance99 Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2013
    x

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited May 2012
    Fireplace has an issue like the individual Artful Adobe one. Team is looking into it.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Fireplace has been added to the set, uninstall and reinstall the set
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited May 2012
    lol @ gngrsnp.

Me being here at rollcall means 3am attendance for me.

A lovely ninja gifted me the set so I'm working on the Simalogue page.

Apart from the fireplace (fixed now, thanks Azn for heads up), are there any other issues with the new stuff?

BTW it looks fabulous! It's nicer to have stuff closer to my corner of the world. Cambodia is a lovely country.
  • Options
    MakeUpIsFabulousMakeUpIsFabulous Posts: 79
    edited May 2012
    TDC95 wrote:
    I'm disappointed they didn't make any new clothes :?

I agree.
  • Options
    GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited May 2012
    Once again, thank you for this.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited May 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    Fireplace has been added to the set, uninstall and reinstall the set

Seems they only fixed the Set one. The individual Link one is still broken.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial