Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TROPICA-Test Version Uploaded-Pg. 1

Comments

• Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited March 2013
    Can I just say that I'm for the first time seeing this world, however I don't explore CAW worlds. I'll keep this short - your world is everything I'm looking for in one. I wanted another City-esue world but with clear suburban areas which BP doesn't offer. I wanted it to be tropical. I wanted it to be awesome.

Just looking at all the CAW worlds, they're such better options than the store worlds in reality. Their for one EP up to date and also they include decor items from CAW that make them all the better.

I think I want to download this world. I have yet to download any custom worlds. However, I need more "City" type worlds and SimGuruSmitty basically said that wasn't going to happen since she was clear that shells and elevators are EP specific and won't be in future worlds.

WHACK! Whatever, I'm thinking custom worlds are the way to go period.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Okay I'm obssessed with your world. I can't wait for it. May I ask if there's any other prime beach property on the other side of the island? In one of the pictures it looks like theres a bridge and road behind the "Suburban" area. Just wondering.

I'm looking for a new city world for my Sims 1 remake. I've been using BP and while I love it, the 40min load time is killing me, especially after the other night. CAS glitched on me and wouldn't load 5 minutes after the game loaded. I went to SLT and played cuz I couldn't wait 40 minutes again to load.

This world is exactly what I'm looking for and I *LOVE* the name. Tropica. Sounds perfect for my family.
  • Options
    razarsenal180razarsenal180 Posts: 68
    edited March 2013
    This looks simply amazing. I'd love to do something like this one day but I'd have nowhere near the patience needed. Great job.
  • Options
    AHENRICHsAHENRICHs Posts: 1,678 Member
    edited March 2013
    This looks simply amazing. I'd love to do something like this one day but I'd have nowhere near the patience needed. Great job.

Thanks! And don't worry, this world sure has tested out my patience to the max many, many times!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Conclue wrote:
    Okay I'm obssessed with your world. I can't wait for it. May I ask if there's any other prime beach property on the other side of the island? In one of the pictures it looks like theres a bridge and road behind the "Suburban" area. Just wondering.

I'm looking for a new city world for my Sims 1 remake. I've been using BP and while I love it, the 40min load time is killing me, especially after the other night. CAS glitched on me and wouldn't load 5 minutes after the game loaded. I went to SLT and played cuz I couldn't wait 40 minutes again to load.

This world is exactly what I'm looking for and I *LOVE* the name. Tropica. Sounds perfect for my family.

What do you mean by prime beach? And thanks for all the compliments, I am excited to get this world released! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    AHENRICHs wrote:
    Conclue wrote:

What do you mean by prime beach? And thanks for all the compliments, I am excited to get this world released! :mrgreen:

By prime beach property I meant beachfront, big lots. I answered my own question however looking at your pictures again. If I love this world enough maybe I can convince you to add a secluded area for a 64x64 lot on the Ocean and then maybe I could in return gift ya something :) Depending on how the world works out I wanna try it out for my legacy first before committing to asking you to make me a personalized copy, lol.
  • Options
    BHarrellsGirlBHarrellsGirl Posts: 131 New Member
    edited March 2013
    wow this is pretty amazing :) bookmarking...

Oh and I'm probably just blind-- did you list somewhere what expansions/stuff/store/cc we would need when this world comes out???
  • Options
    mewsisimewsisi Posts: 22
    edited March 2013
    IS IT READY YET??? :-o
  • Options
    KitiaraxKitiarax Posts: 11 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Is this world available for download? theres no link and the last time you updated was 2012 ;-;
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Conclue wrote:
    AHENRICHs wrote:
    Conclue wrote:

By prime beach property I meant beachfront, big lots. I answered my own question however looking at your pictures again. If I love this world enough maybe I can convince you to add a secluded area for a 64x64 lot on the Ocean and then maybe I could in return gift ya something :) Depending on how the world works out I wanna try it out for my legacy first before committing to asking you to make me a personalized copy, lol.

Well, if you want to, I sure could! :) (By the way, I'm still here guys. :D )
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kitiarax wrote:
    Is this world available for download? theres no link and the last time you updated was 2012 ;-;

Not yet... :( BUT SOON!! Life is very busy right now, but I will be back full swing in May! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    wow this is pretty amazing :) bookmarking...

Oh and I'm probably just blind-- did you list somewhere what expansions/stuff/store/cc we would need when this world comes out???

Thanks!! And I have not yet, but it is on my list! I used pretty much all of them, but I will post more specifics as to if you can get away with a couple or not.
  • Options
    babynyx57babynyx57 Posts: 270 Member
    edited April 2013
    CAN I HAVE THIS NOW?!

Do want. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    babynyx57 wrote:
    CAN I HAVE THIS NOW?!

Do want. :D

I WANT IT NOW, TOO! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

It'll be done in May! :mrgreen: *crosses fingers and hopes that it happens before June* :oops:
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow!! This looks like just what I have been hoping for!!! Can't wait until you're finished!! Bookmarking!! GREAT JOB!!
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    webdznr wrote:
    Wow!! This looks like just what I have been hoping for!!! Can't wait until you're finished!! Bookmarking!! GREAT JOB!!

Thanks for stopping by! I am excited as well....shouldn't be too long now. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CrazibogCrazibog Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Omg I love your world so much!! It is just what I have been looking for! Please get it released soon because I really want it!!! ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    AHENRICHs wrote:
    webdznr wrote:

Thanks for stopping by! I am excited as well....shouldn't be too long now. :mrgreen:

Well I certainly hope not! I keep checking this thread like "ugh, he's busy... not done yet" lol I'm just excited looks like a great city island world. My cup of tea.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    After my five months of not being able to play, I just want to say that I am back, and back for good. I've missed working on this world, and am excited to get it completed!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited May 2013
    WOOT! Excited you are back!! I'm one happy camper!! :lol:
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited May 2013
    Man This is Outstanding Work... Can't wait to see it finished.... Will it have CC or No CC, You are an awesome CAW builder I can see from the pictures..... Hope you are finished soon would love to play in it....
  • Options
    ElmawaElmawa Posts: 2,281 Member
    edited May 2013
    Looking better and better!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    webdznr wrote:
    WOOT! Excited you are back!! I'm one happy camper!! :lol:

It's good to be back. :mrgreen:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Man This is Outstanding Work... Can't wait to see it finished.... Will it have CC or No CC, You are an awesome CAW builder I can see from the pictures..... Hope you are finished soon would love to play in it....

Thank you. :mrgreen: NO CC AT ALL. It will be finished shortly. I am in the process of placing spawners and furnishing the last few homes.
    Elmawa wrote:
    Looking better and better!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Only a few more houses to go. :D So this is kind ofa bump... :mrgreen:

Been thinking of a bunch of plans for a new world of mine. It is definitely going to be a world that will look good in fall and winter with lots and lots and lots and looooots of cabins. :)

Happy Sunday All!!

Enjoy this video. My favorite EP and EP Trailer. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWrli-sTMPA
  • Options
    mamirimamiri Posts: 75 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm anxious to see your world Tropica. I know little lacking, but I wish it was ready soon. I really want to play with it.