Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆~ KLorelei's Works In Progress ~☆ Villa di Fiori ♦♦ Mysticdiva2 ♦♦ p.30

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited August 2013
    Awesome pictures of your new build, so beautifully decorated rooms. :thumbup:

Thank you dear friend!
    BreeMiles wrote:
    It's beautiful KLorelei, I love the center stairs, and I love the way you made that big huge rug Its beautiful, all of it, a fantastic job I do say.....Rec'd an Fav'd..

Thanks for the rec and the fave Bree! ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Villa Di Fiori is very nice. :) It looks nice how you have done the flowers and plants around the front of the house with the stone edged curbing. Very nice outdoor areas. It looks great how you have done the pool area, and sims will enjoy having a drink from the pool bar. It looks great how you have done the sculpture /flower feature beside the pool, and the way you have done the flowers either side of the stairs leading down to the pool area. Great outdoor kitchen area for sims to enjoy cooking and eating outdoors in the air. Nice furnishing of the interior. It is a nice sunny and light music alcove you have set up near the window in the living room , and sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments or sitting on the nearby comfortable seats to listen to the instruments being played and also be warmed up by the fireplace. It looks great how you have done the coffee table there. Great design of the kitchen. The alcoved arched stove section looks great, and the woodstove oven suits the home well. The eat in counter looks great how you have the grill there and sims can sit and watch their meals being prepared or chat and enjoy eating there too. Nice colour you have used in the dining room and the picture you have placed on the wall fits the feel of the house so well. It looks a restful place to enjoy eating. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The shades of colours and patterns you have used look great. Great way you have set up the master bathroom. It looks great how you have done the sink area, and the shell pictures on the wall at different heights looks great. Nice pattern you have used for the curtain in the nursery and it looks great how you have done the drapes on the wall over the cot. Pretty pink and lavender shades of colour you have used for the girl's room, and nice way you have done the desk and dressing tables area. The cushions at the end of the bed look nice. The nautical themed boys bedroom looks great.
    It is a nice home!

Thank you for your lovely comments Rose dear, you always say such nice things! You're wonderfully encouraging. ^_^
    Snowmoon wrote:
    KLorelei >> Lovely, lovely, lovely use of color! You blended so well and they make each room feel so warm and new. Recs for sure!

Thank you for the compliments and the rec Snowmoon! It was a challenge for me in that I left each wall the same shade of paint, much in the style of a traditional Med. house when I'm more used to having different paint colors and patterns in each room! I did still manage to get in my color bomb in each room though, lol. ^_~
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited August 2013
    That is stunning! It is very elegant and perfectly fits the theme. It is lovely! Awesome job!
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2013
    Villa di Fiori is Gorgeous! I always Love your kitchens! The backyard is beautiful and Bree is right those center stairs...perfect! :D Rec'd of course!
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi here! :)
    Villa di Fiori is a beautiful build, you made gorgeous work with it. Stunning architecture, I love the backyard view too! The exteriors are gorgeous, and the interiors looks fabulous! :) Amazing work in all details!

Have a wonderful weekend, dear! *hugs* :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2013
    Love your Villa Di Fiori! :D Such a great architecture! Love the landscaping! The pool area and the interiors are so droolworthy. Love that stairway and the gallery looking down in the living space downstairs. Recommended. Always a pleasure seeing your builds in the forums. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Klorelei! Villa di fiori is beautiful. Love the architecture landscaping. The look interiors great too.
    Left you a rec. :wink:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited August 2013
    Villa Di Fiori is AWESOME! Your MOO work is great, and your interiors are so stunning! I really love how you did your stairs and the upstairs landing area.

Just a really beautiful job all over the place! DRF!
    oow785m
  • Options
    Lumysims2000Lumysims2000 Posts: 410 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Elle! That's an awesome build you have! I love it. I'm sure mystic and anyone will enjoy playing with that house. I want to be a sim to live there ;-) lovely pics. Hugs, dear friend.
  • Options
    mysticdiva2mysticdiva2 Posts: 699 Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't know what to say Elle, You have Outdone yourself. I am making a brand new Family for my new House...They will love living there...Might make it a legacy house. I love the colors and the Decor. Wish I could live there myself... Thank you my dear sweet friend for making this wonderful Home for my Sims.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    illusie wrote:
    That is stunning! It is very elegant and perfectly fits the theme. It is lovely! Awesome job!

Thank you Illusie!
    romagi1 wrote:
    Villa di Fiori is Gorgeous! I always Love your kitchens! The backyard is beautiful and Bree is right those center stairs...perfect! :D Rec'd of course!

Thank you Romagi - I love creating kitchens, probably because I have more freedom in creating a dream kitchen than I do in real life! No limits. heh
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    imoger wrote:
    Hi here! :)
    Villa di Fiori is a beautiful build, you made gorgeous work with it. Stunning architecture, I love the backyard view too! The exteriors are gorgeous, and the interiors looks fabulous! :) Amazing work in all details!

Have a wonderful weekend, dear! *hugs* :)

Thank you darling Imoger, I had a lot of fun with the landscaping of this one - wanted a really lush exterior that was inviting so sims would want to be outdoors a ton. ^_^
    yanti68 wrote:
    Love your Villa Di Fiori! :D Such a great architecture! Love the landscaping! The pool area and the interiors are so droolworthy. Love that stairway and the gallery looking down in the living space downstairs. Recommended. Always a pleasure seeing your builds in the forums. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you for the wonderful compliments Yanti dear! I wanted the entry/stairs/living room to be dramatic and I'm hoping my goal was achieved. ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    petalbot wrote:
    Hi Klorelei! Villa di fiori is beautiful. Love the architecture landscaping. The look interiors great too.
    Left you a rec. :wink:

Thank you for the compliments and the rec Petal!

Villa Di Fiori is AWESOME! Your MOO work is great, and your interiors are so stunning! I really love how you did your stairs and the upstairs landing area.

Just a really beautiful job all over the place! DRF!

Thanks Zoo! A drf is an amazing compliment, much appreciated! ^_^
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited August 2013
    I have gotten distracted from posting here so many times that I swear I thought I had.

Elle! Your homes just EXUDE grace and charm! You can just feel. It! So wonderful! Beautiful!

Rec'd already!
    T
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Elle! That's an awesome build you have! I love it. I'm sure mystic and anyone will enjoy playing with that house. I want to be a sim to live there ;-) lovely pics. Hugs, dear friend.

Thank you so much Lumy darling! (and me too! There are so many sim houses I wish I could live in in real life, lol)
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Villa di Fiori is amazing Klorelei ! I love the architecture, interior decor, color schemes in different rooms. The kitchen is gorgeous...great build all around. I have rec'd and fav'd!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I don't know what to say Elle, You have Outdone yourself. I am making a brand new Family for my new House...They will love living there...Might make it a legacy house. I love the colors and the Decor. Wish I could live there myself... Thank you my dear sweet friend for making this wonderful Home for my Sims.

I hope they do! I always want to live in my sim's houses - so much easier to redecorate and redesign than "normal" or real life homes. If only such changes were at the whim of a mouse click in the real world! ^_~ I really hope you and your sims enjoy this house. You've been such a wonderful and special friend to me, I so very much wanted to create for you the house you deserved! *giant hugs and smooches* darling ^_^