Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆~ KLorelei's Works In Progress ~☆ Villa di Fiori ♦♦ Mysticdiva2 ♦♦ p.30

Comments

• TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2012
    So.
    Gorgeous!

Right off the cover of a storybook!

Wowzas!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2012
    Love the WIP too! The pool area! Oooooh........awwwwww

T
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited October 2012
    WOW! Love your WIP! Amazing architecture and the landscaping is already stunning! :)
  • SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited October 2012
    Lovely, just lovely! Can't wait to see more!

-Snow
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2012
    Lorelei, WOW! That pool area looks FANTASTIC! I wouldn't mind hanging there. :D

Yoda, that cottage, is that your latest WIP? I am a bit confused here whether it is yours or Lorelei's! :oops: Looks absolutely beautiful! Straight out of a fairytale! :D
  • KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the compliments everyone. ^_^

Yanti - the cottage is one I built, Yoda put it in her game to play with and shared a pic of it with me.

edited October 2012
    Mir lop, I'm in the home stretch and nearly finished. Just a last bit of testing needed, then it's good to go. ^_^

Here are a few more preview pics.

Screenshot-502.jpg

Screenshot-503.jpg

Screenshot-504.jpg

Screenshot-498.jpg

Screenshot-507.jpg

Screenshot-508.jpg
  • Mir_lopMir_lop Posts: 1,093 Member
    edited October 2012
    :shock: .......wow...It's beautiful! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I can't wait to play in it, seriously loving the layout and the adorable nursery :D

:thumbup: Thank you for building this for me!
    edited October 2012
    Mir_lop, your request is finished! ^_^

MMD.png

Malibu Dreams
  • krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited October 2012
    :) very cool
    edited November 2012
    Thank you Krim! ^_^

Angell - here's a WIP pic of your request. Keep in mind I'm still tweaking things here and there, just thought you'd like a quick preview of how things are shaping up.

DrowCastle.jpg
    edited November 2012
    WOW! :D This is a great house Lorelei! I simply adore the architecture. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your WIP is looking very promising. Can't wait to see the finished build. :D
    edited November 2012
    Thank you Yanti! This WIP is a large one, so it'll be a while yet, heh.

Angell - here's another pic, this time with further landscaping.

DrowCastle1.jpg

eta: I forgot to ask, did you want accommodations for dogs, cats and other small animals?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AngelltheFallenAngelltheFallen Posts: 49
    edited November 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    Thank you Yanti! This WIP is a large one, so it'll be a while yet, heh.

Angell - here's another pic, this time with further landscaping.

DrowCastle1.jpg

eta: I forgot to ask, did you want accommodations for dogs, cats and other small animals?

Place looks amazing. :)

As for the cats, dogs ect. Yeah, I plan on having at least one of each at some point for the Drow family will be my legacy family. Is there a place for a horse on there? If not, that is fine. ^^
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited November 2012
    KLorelei, your WIP looks amazing!!
    edited November 2012
    Ooooooh great job with the landscaping Lorelei! I love how it is surround by water. Perfect for the castle build. :D
    edited November 2012
    Place looks amazing. :)

As for the cats, dogs ect. Yeah, I plan on having at least one of each at some point for the Drow family will be my legacy family. Is there a place for a horse on there? If not, that is fine. ^^

Glad you're pleased thus far - there is room for a horse (two actually). You can see the barn/stable in the first pic I posted, in the second it's just visually blocked by landscaping. Oh and don't worry, there's also a garage, it's just under the main house. ^_^
    illusie wrote:
    KLorelei, your WIP looks amazing!!

Thank you Illusie!
    yanti68 wrote:
    Ooooooh great job with the landscaping Lorelei! I love how it is surround by water. Perfect for the castle build. :D

Thank you Yanti - I wanted it to be dramatic and I thought a moat (even if it's only halfway around) would be just the thing. *grin*
    edited November 2012
    rosemow wrote:
    It certainly is looking dramatic :) Your build is looking so good! :)

Thank you Rose! ^_^

Can't help but share another pic that shows the MASSIVE garden and the conservatory with indoor pool (you can also see the horse stable in the back on the left).

DrowCastle2.jpg
  • CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello

That is an awesome build, just wow. Great job. Left rec'ds in your studio of all your beautiful builds

charicharn
    edited November 2012
    I am loving it thus far. I can not wait to move the Drow in and start their rein of domination and evil plotting of the town folks...and each other. ^^

Can you put some kind of small 'dungeon' room somewhere in one of the basement levels? basically looking for a few cells for prisoners. Maybe have a skeleton on a bed in a cell. Would be neat. lol
    edited November 2012
    sorry...this was a double post. >.< carry on.
    edited November 2012
    Charicharn wrote:
    Hello

That is an awesome build, just wow. Great job. Left rec'ds in your studio of all your beautiful builds

charicharn

Thank you Chari! And thank you for taking the time to rec my creations in my studio, I very much appreciate it. ^_^
    I am loving it thus far. I can not wait to move the Drow in and start their rein of domination and evil plotting of the town folks...and each other. ^^

Can you put some kind of small 'dungeon' room somewhere in one of the basement levels? basically looking for a few cells for prisoners. Maybe have a skeleton on a bed in a cell. Would be neat. lol

Yep, that's what I'm doing in the bottom most level of the basements. Not sure if a skeleton will be able to be placed on a bed, but I'll see if I can either tweak something to make it work or find a suitable substitution.
    edited November 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    Charicharn wrote:
    Hello

charicharn

Thank you Chari! And thank you for taking the time to rec my creations in my studio, I very much appreciate it. ^_^

Yep, that's what I'm doing in the bottom most level of the basements. Not sure if a skeleton will be able to be placed on a bed, but I'll see if I can either tweak something to make it work or find a suitable substitution.

I have seen it done, but I don't know how to do it myself. >.<
    edited November 2012
    KLorelei wrote:

I have seen it done, but I don't know how to do it myself. >.<

The only thing I can figure out is that the person must have been using CC or a mod (like One Slot More) or something.

Have a couple of interior pics to show you -

Living Room

DCliving1.jpg

Kitchen -

DCkitchen1.jpg

Dining Room -

DCdining.jpg

And another view of the backyard -

DCback1.jpg