Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request: Curly Hair

Comments

• Options
    JEDsims3JEDsims3 Posts: 17
    edited February 2011
    I wish some one would make real, old time curls like you are talking about! Like baby Jane Hudson or Shirly Temple curls, maby even a hair for all ages, and a bow for the little ones.
  • Options
    PurpleMelsPurpleMels Posts: 105 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Excellent idea!
    I have curly hair and of being mixed race (black/white), I would love to create a sim the resembles me truly and it's impossible without curly hair! I hate that i can't create Sims of different ethnicity where Curly hair is dominant, without making them look "white" (if that makes sense?) when using straight hair.
    Especially when I create a African male!! I only use the shaved style or the "afros" they included in the base game.

Curly hairs of all types/lengths, from loose to super tight.
    Also afros and dreads should be added.

SERIOUSLY EA!! HOW DO YOU MANAGE NOT TO INCLUDE CURLY HAIRS OF ALL TYPES??
    YOU KNOW! A HAIR TYPE THAT IS let's say, PRESENT IN HAVE THE WORLD POPULATION!!
    Clearly not enough brain power in the office to even have the :idea: moment.
  • Options
    proudmama4boyzproudmama4boyz Posts: 574
    edited February 2011
    I have curly hair too! :cry:

Please EA? :D
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited February 2011
    I will put in my bid for curly hair, my hair is wavy and curly on the ends. I would also like to see more styles, better styles more up to date looking hair. The hair that EA creates looks flat and uninteresting just like their clothes. No wonder people have to go to CC. They are loosing a lot of money.
  • Options
    lindslooxolindslooxo Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    This is getting ridiculous. I have spent hundreds of dollars on sims game since I was in the fourth grade. I'm now a sophomore in college. I have curly hair, and all I want to do is make a sim of myself. I don't think it is too much trouble to ask that the creators give us an option of curly hair or all lengths. Most people have curly or wavy hair. There have been so many expansion packs and this problem STILL isn't fixed. I'll stop buying the games if it isn't fixed.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited May 2011
    I have straight hair but I want curly hair too !!!

I'd love to see some hair like Nicole Kidman :
    nicole-kidman.jpg
    nicole_kidman400.jpg
    10335_s.jpg

• Options
    mhgzanonmhgzanon Posts: 780 New Member
    edited May 2011
    curly_hair.jpg

Curly Hair
    Curly Hair
    Curly Hair

I got curly hair too and i want both male and female curly hair for my sims! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    smlifeportsmlifeport Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2011
    It would be AWESOME if we got some short curly hair for the guys!
  • Options
    FANOFMANYTHINGSFANOFMANYTHINGS Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    You're So right!
    I also have very curly long hair but Alas,
    There are no Sims 3 Hairstyles like that :C

(On a Side note wouldn't be nice if they make height sliders?)
  • Options
    SayYellow11SayYellow11 Posts: 511 Member
    edited June 2011
    I've found some nice CC curly hair but I don't like mods or CC, I just want the hair to be in the game!!! I'm also someone with long, curly hair that defines me and I've been upset about the hair since TS3 first came out. There are so many awful hairstyles they could have replaced...

Height sliders would be cool too but I know that's really difficult from an animation aspect.
  • Options
    AlbaGarcia2288AlbaGarcia2288 Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    I HAVE LONG CURLY HAIR TOO AND IT SUCKS THAT SIMS DONT HAVE HAIR LIKE ME :-(
  • Options
    tolkien1001tolkien1001 Posts: 506 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I would really love curly hairs for children and toddlers at least. I am tired of all the toddlers looking the same,And EA: some toddlers actually DO have long curly or short curly hair. I am scandinavian,and when I was little I had blond curly hair,its actually quite common among Norwegian,Sweedish and Danish children.

I think it would look great with short curly hair for toddler boys and older boys,with and without hats. And toddler girls could have curly hair with and without bow and ponytails:)
  • Options
    tolkien1001tolkien1001 Posts: 506 New Member
    edited September 2011
    JEDsims3 wrote:
    I wish some one would make real, old time curls like you are talking about! Like baby Jane Hudson or Shirly Temple curls, maby even a hair for all ages, and a bow for the little ones.

Absolutely:)
  • Options
    fuuunyfuuuny Posts: 219 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I have curls like this. http://beauty.about.com/od/photosmediumhairstyles/ss/medium_18.htm
    And I would love for my simself to have curls! I can't find any CC that is curly and pretty.
    The best I've found is this: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/newsea/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-hair/title/newsea-luna-female-hairstyle/id/985395/
    Please EA, give us curls! :evil:
  • Options
    CrazieMeCrazieMe Posts: 14 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I pay for the pleasure of having curly hair. THAT is how important curly hair is to me! Why can't I create me in Sims. And that hair you put out for Ambitions I think it was, looked ridiculous. If you must, you can reference the whole decade of the 80's for what curly hair can look like (that is if you can't see the ethnically curly hair in the world today).
  • Options
    mhgzanonmhgzanon Posts: 780 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Why don't you start like a petition list and ask people to sing it? Like those ones asking for garden stuff, rococo, ...
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited October 2011
    I would also like to have curly hair in the game as my hair is soft curls naturally. I have big curls though and would like to see that. :D

In all lengths would be nice

Also, long wavy hair would be nice too.
  • Options
    SaloraSalora Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    I would be extremely happy if they brought out a stuff pack of hair and fashion. DEFINATELY need curly hair, and lots of varieties of it.

Curly hair in the style of the following celebrities just as an example
    Taylor swift style
    Julia Roberts
    Corbin Bleu
    Sarah Jessica Parker

I could go on.....

Also need better fashion.
  • Options
    Farra_StiFarra_Sti Posts: 6 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I too would like to see curly hair in the game. My sim is based on this guy 573and as you can see he has gorgeous ringlets. We definately need curly hair for male sims in the game.
  • Options
    joolieajooliea Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited February 2012
    julie.jpg

So say we all!
  • Options
    lovingredslovingreds Posts: 1,920 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Still waiting EA... 8)
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited February 2012
    Yes, please!
    I had to resort to downloading custom hair just to fully make myself "complete".
    I really dislike having anything other than some mods and a few EA mesh based clothing items as it makes my game look tacky with 98% EA stuff and a few gorgeously out of place hairs(in my opinion).
    Sooo, it would be nice to have some curly hair that is actually curly.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited February 2012
    And waiting, and waiting, and waiting!
    Afros, jewfros, long curly hair ... we need it all!
    (Suddenly wants to start singing "Hair" ... lucky for you all, you can't hear me doing it ...)
  • Options
    KamenkamiKamenkami Posts: 20
    edited April 2012
    I started a thread for curly hair too, but this thread got far better hits. I am try to find curly hair with volume like the one in this pic.

zuma-fitness-rush-400.jpg