Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request: Curly Hair

I have curly hair. I'd like to make my sim-self but I can't because I don't have straight hair. My curls sort of define me...so I'd like to see some curly hairstyles added...some long, short and mid-length for all ages and genders please and thanks :)

ETA:

curly_hair.jpg

/pickets for curly hair outside of City Hall

Comments

• Options
    riotfrogriotfrog Posts: 61 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes exactly :thumbup:
  • Options
    wenxuewenxue Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Darn tootin!

Curly hair and wavy hair please. Many of the people on planet earth do not naturally have hair that looks like it has been ironed. I can't realistically create a sim who originates from about 70% of the planet without options for curly and wavy hair.

Edit: I orginally wanted Eloni (my avy) to have medium length wavy hair. She has to wear it up to maintain the illusion that she actually does.
  • Options
    GirlwithcurlsGirlwithcurls Posts: 333 Member
    edited June 2009
    JennB_75 wrote:
    I have curly hair. I'd like to make my sim-self but I can't because I don't have straight hair. My curls sort of define me...so I'd like to see some curly hairstyles added...some long, short and mid-length for all ages and genders please and thanks :)

LOL! ME TOO! Hence my name... ;o) I have naturally curly hair cut into a bob style. So I opted for the straight bob to start with... :?
    I would love to see short, long, medium curly hair, not just tight curls, but big curls... "Samantha Who" type to start with ;o)
  • Options
    hellboy333hellboy333 Posts: 102 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Great Idea!!

I too have curly hair. It would be great to have some for the kid sims so I could make a sim me! :-D
  • Options
    taradactyl1994taradactyl1994 Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2009
    it actually reallly upsets me. i want to make a family but the guys needs curly hair, and it makes me sad, cuz when i play the family, it looks nothing like the people i wanted it to look like. and im all like, hmph :(. i just want at least one curly hair option. for guys, and girls
  • Options
    GirlwithcurlsGirlwithcurls Posts: 333 Member
    edited June 2009
    bump
  • Options
    JemnaMercuryJemnaMercury Posts: 188 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes. We need curly hair, now.
    :lol:
  • Options
    ChiggoChiggo Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I knew there would be a post around requesting this. I am another curly person who wants a curly hair option. Pleeeeeeeeeease :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    JennB_75JennB_75 Posts: 117 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yay I'm not alone! I feel so empty without a simself. I mean everyone has a simself. I had one for TS2 and I used the wavy red shoulder length hair as shown here...

wordpressbanner.jpg

I wasn't even able to fake it for TS3 with the up-do's. I mean...here's my real life hair before I got it cut...

img05.jpg

We need some curly hair. I'd pay as much as 150 sim points in the store **tries to convince EA to make her some curly hair**

• Options
    speckypeckspeckypeck Posts: 220 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Afro's too...
  • Options
    IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Although I am of the mostly straight haired variety I would like to take up your cause also - I demand Curly Hair!

EVERY MINORITY SHOULD BE REPRESENTED!

;)

Edit: Actually curly haired people are probably not a minority, more like 1/3 or a half of all people - I dunno - I've never counted!
  • Options
    HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited June 2009
    FTW!

dont forget the

S-Curl.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Totally!!!! :D
  • Options
    BECKYB576BECKYB576 Posts: 344 Member
    edited June 2009
    There are no where near enough hair options, that is for sure!
  • Options
    WolfoftheNyghtWolfoftheNyght Posts: 313 Member
    edited June 2009
    Hell yes!

And you look too cute in that picture xD Like the frustration of curl-less-ness is too much hehe
  • Options
    CeitidhCeitidh Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2009
    We need curls !!!!! I have curls, vast majority of my family have curls so I can't recreate virtually anybody in my family! :shock:

• Options
    Kwynn919Kwynn919 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Cute curly hair styles would be fantastic.
  • Options
    DonasinDonasin Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Curly hair was in the 1st two to some degree. I can't believe they left it out. I don't want to even uphold an avatar until I attain curly hair.
  • Options
    JaiSimJaiSim Posts: 541 New Member
    edited June 2009
    JennB_75 wrote:

Very nicely and politely put! I would greatly enjoy having curly hair in the game-and by curly I do not mean the wet and wavy look-I mean curly.
  • Options
    HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited June 2009
    Heres an idea

EA could provide Curly Hairstyle options via the EA Store.

And prob charge around 100000 EA points for each Curly Hairstyle:twisted:

This could be another avenue for EA to shave the sheep

• Options
    hellboy333hellboy333 Posts: 102 New Member
    edited June 2009
    bump
  • Options
    dangadriandangadrian Posts: 82 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Haphron wrote:
    FTW!

dont forget the

S-Curl.jpg

LOL! I like. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Haphron wrote:
    Heres an idea

EA could provide Curly Hairstyle options via the EA Store.

And prob charge around 100000 EA points for each Curly Hairstyle:twisted:

This could be another avenue for EA to shave the sheep

LOL I already said I'd pay 100 sim points for some curly hair. It's important to me to have in the game as silly as that sounds. I would like to be able to make my sim-self :P

• Options
    ClairkPClairkP Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm putting in my bid for more hairdos, especially curly. Yeah! Are you listening EA?
    Allergic to Trolls
  • Options
    JaiSimJaiSim Posts: 541 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How could they overlook adding a curly hairstyle to the game?