Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request: Curly Hair

Comments

• Options
    HazenHazen Posts: 31 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I'd much rather see them just put these hairstyles in the game, instead of having to pay for hairstyles that are as common as brown eyes in real life! I mean, this is ridiculous. I would be VERY upset if they decided to add curly hairstyles into the store, and then completely neglected those that do not wish to dish out the extra dough for a few digital items. It's just absurd.
  • Options
    lorinlishlorinlish Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2009
    ugh...YES. CURLY HAIR PLEASE. The hair choices are absolutely the WEAKEST content in the game. Straight up LAZY.
  • Options
    e_romee_rome Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I am on the curly boat too! I must admit I was really disappointed when I kept looking, and looking, thinking that I just missed it
    Please EA some NICE curly hair would indeed allow me to create any sim imaginable.

• Options
    JennB_75JennB_75 Posts: 117 New Member
    edited July 2009
    curly_hair.jpg

Curly Hair
    Curly Hair
    Curly Hair

• Options
    IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited July 2009
    JennB_75 wrote:
    curly_hair.jpg

Curly Hair
    Curly Hair
    Curly Hair

WHAT DO WE WANT?
    WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
  • Options
    EudanilEudanil Posts: 85 Member
    edited July 2009
    I would love a real option in hair, even with the current store hair options.. it is ridiculous.
    I have very wavy hair and the closest I can get is the messy long hair? Not good enough, even TS2 had wavy and curly hair! Why not TS3??
    Signature02.jpg
  • Options
    QAnswerQAnswer Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Hazen wrote:
    I'd much rather see them just put these hairstyles in the game, instead of having to pay for hairstyles that are as common as brown eyes in real life! I mean, this is ridiculous. I would be VERY upset if they decided to add curly hairstyles into the store, and then completely neglected those that do not wish to dish out the extra dough for a few digital items. It's just absurd.
    I agree with you, I bought 2 hair styles from the store, and i start to regret it after i saw other people's post about the mod site which has far more better looking free hair style...
  • Options
    Mahogany_RoseMahogany_Rose Posts: 729 Member
    edited July 2009
    I fully support this movement! Give me your corkscrew curls and soft flowing waves! Give me your ringlets and sausage curls! Give me curls or give me death!
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited July 2009
    Love the montage!

Again - need curly hair! I'm trying to make Sims from people I know and the hair is just all wrong! :x

• Options
    shalynn_marieshalynn_marie Posts: 134 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i agree, we def need curly hair!
  • Options
    SweettoothSweettooth Posts: 43 New Member
    edited July 2009
    JennB_75 wrote:
    Yay I'm not alone! I feel so empty without a simself. I mean everyone has a simself. I had one for TS2 and I used the wavy red shoulder length hair as shown here...

wordpressbanner.jpg

I wasn't even able to fake it for TS3 with the up-do's. I mean...here's my real life hair before I got it cut...

img05.jpg

We need some curly hair. I'd pay as much as 150 sim points in the store **tries to convince EA to make her some curly hair**

Beautiful hair Jenn...And roflmfao for the Soul Glo post!
  • Options
    hellboy333hellboy333 Posts: 102 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Again I definatly would love curly hair.. but I've never seen Sims protest in this game!! Does it only happen if you have a sim in the political career? :roll:
  • Options
    LivelaughlovesimLivelaughlovesim Posts: 213 New Member
    edited July 2009
    BECKYB576 wrote:
    There are no where near enough hair options, that is for sure!
    So true, the top of my sims heads are becomeing repeditive, even with different colors.
  • Options
    LivelaughlovesimLivelaughlovesim Posts: 213 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i agree, we def need curly hair!
    YOU HAVE CUSTOME HAIR!! OMG!!
    Were did you get it?
  • Options
    peacebunny16peacebunny16 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2009
    lol, curly hair would be awesome
  • Options
    PaintedwingsPaintedwings Posts: 106 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I agree 100% I was disapointed when there was no curly hair in my game :(
  • Options
    JaiSimJaiSim Posts: 541 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Here is a montage of curly hair (and yes,we need curly for BOTH Women and Men!;o) )

MonteageofCurlyHair.jpg]

Just re-posting so you don't miss the idea EA. ;o) :mrgreen:

Those are really some beautiful curly hairstyles that I would love for my sims to have!
  • Options
    SimGalSimGal Posts: 234 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i agree! By the way, where did you get that hair your avatar is wearing, bj41621210? It's cute!
  • Options
    St_lukeSt_luke Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Bring back A F R O's !!!

mysig_296717007.jpg
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited July 2009
    I also vote for curly hair please.
  • Options
    danielasdanielas Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2009
    curly, curly, curly
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited July 2009
    JennB_75 wrote:
    I have curly hair. I'd like to make my sim-self but I can't because I don't have straight hair. My curls sort of define me...so I'd like to see some curly hairstyles added...some long, short and mid-length for all ages and genders please and thanks :)

ETA:

curly_hair.jpg

/pickets for curly hair outside of City Hall

Lol! This pic cracks me up...and yes, we need some curly hair in the game.
  • Options
    ShannonSims3ShannonSims3 Posts: 280 New Member
    edited July 2009
    QAnswer wrote:
    Hazen wrote:
    I agree with you, I bought 2 hair styles from the store, and i start to regret it after i saw other people's post about the mod site which has far more better looking free hair style...

how did you download that?
  • Options
    misoheemisohee Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2009
    yeahhhh, i agree ^^

i want more hair style....!!!

and i really want to create hair style by myself :P
  • Options
    ilovecarrotsilovecarrots Posts: 23 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Too bad we can't adjust hair texture, curls, length and waves like we can the face with bars and such.
    That would be so cool!
    The closest we have to curly hair in TS3 is the dreads.

I'm onboard with you guys!
    Can someone pass me a curly-hair sign please?