Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There was an error Downloading Content {0}

Comments

• Options
    DrakkonianDrakkonian Posts: 426 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi everyone,

For those of you who are having issues downloading items from the TS3 Store, please provide the following to help us investigate:

What platform/OS are you using?
    Which EPs/SPs do you have installed?
    What items are you trying to download?
    What version of the game are you running? You can see this on the bottom left of your Launcher (it will say Version: 4.0.00.000000 for example)
    What error message are you seeing (if any) when trying to download Store items? A screenshot would be very helpful as well.
    Any other details like internet connection would be helpful as well.

Thanks Simmers.

I seem to be having a problem downloading 1 item off the store, not a major issue I agree, but I did pay 75 points for it and since there are so few items of clothing for kids in the game I'd like to get it downloaded if I can.

Please note ALL other downloads have worked so far and so does repeating the others, it is ONLY this item I cannot get.

Info Follows.
    Platform - Windows 7 64 bit
    EPs- World Advent, Ambitions and Highend Loft
    Item trying to Download = Comfortable and Comfort Skirt (Child Female)
    Launcher - 4.2.32.007001
    Error message- None. Just no start of download

Seems to me that perhaps the link to the item is incorrect, would appreciate it being fixed or refund of my 75 points, thanks for your help.
  • Options
    PhilbirdPhilbird Posts: 182
    edited August 2010
    tlc10175 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

For those of you who are having issues downloading items from the TS3 Store, please provide the following to help us investigate:

What version of the game are you running? You can see this on the bottom left of your Launcher (it will say Version: 4.0.00.000000 for example)
    What error message are you seeing (if any) when trying to download Store items? A screenshot would be very helpful as well.

Thanks Simmers.

What platform/OS are you using? > Windows Vista Home Basic

Which EPs/SPs do you have installed? > All of them

What items are you trying to download? The Outdoor Castle Set

What version of the game are you running? You can see this on the bottom left of your Launcher (it will say Version: 4.0.00.000000 for example)> 4.2.32.007001

What error message are you seeing (if any) when trying to download Store items? > I am not receiving any error messages. This particular set simply doesn't download. The launcher comes up, but that is it. I tried to download via the game as well. Also via download dashboard. The items are listed there individually, but not as a set. I tried to download items from downloads dashboard separately, some installed, and some didn't. Just stuck on the word 'Downloading'. A couple of the items from the set got to 98% & just stuck there.

A screenshot would be very helpful as well.

stuckw.jpg

Any other details like internet connection would be helpful as well.>

DSL Pro, never probs, very fast installing stuff usually. The items that *did* install, did so within a couple of seconds.

I have read about the problems d/ling, but I haven't had any problems with anything except for this set. I have a lot of the stuff from the store, I definitely feel (at least for me) it is this set only.
    Also can't download from purchase history because it is listed there, as a set instead of the individual items like I was hoping.

Sys specs

Intel quad core at 2.4 ghz each
    4 gigs of memory
    NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS

Game runs smooth and looks awesome with all settings on high and doesn't bat an eye.

Did I lose my sim points, and pretty please don't make me deal with customer support LOL o.O

Same problem wit the castl set... :( :thumbdown:
  • Options
    MusicBeat804MusicBeat804 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Windows 7

Which EPs/SPs do you have installed? The SIMS 3

What items are you trying to download? Stuff from the exchange.

What version of the game are you running? 1.0.631.00001

*My items will download but won't install. Error says, "Sims3Pack: Error: Sim import failed. Done!"
  • Options
    pmmommypmmommy Posts: 175
    edited August 2010
    Windows Vista

S3, WA, HES, AM

Comfortable and Comfort Skirt (Child Female, Car and boots from Dr. Pepper codes.

No errors. Does nothing

• Options
    LittleMizzSimLittleMizzSim Posts: 44
    edited August 2010
    SimGuruHydra,

Im using Windows Vista.
    Expansions WA and HELS.
    Im currently trying to download 12 items, Including - various items from the "provence set",Haute Hip Wall Tree Light,Pixie bow,"goal clothing" and my free gift from purchasing credit. (note i have successfully downloaded 2 purchased items however the rest fail)
    Im running version 3.1.7.004001 (as my updates always fail so i havent been able to update)
    Error message says "were Sorry, but the product could not be downloaded at this time. please try again later."
    I have ADSL1 my connection is strong i have no problems downloading any exchange items, ive never experienced theses problems with the store before. I live in Australia (if that makes any difference.)

Hope the issue is resolved soon :cry:
  • Options
    laprairielaprairie Posts: 52 New Member
    edited August 2010
    At this point I would be happy if EA would just admit that they can't or won't fix these problems, that anyone with a Sattelite or other imperfect connection should just give up. That and all the other stupid problems people have with this game. The game is a lemon, and we should have a lot of lemonade for all the money we've put out on it!
  • Options
    ElderGamer1ElderGamer1 Posts: 132 Member
    edited August 2010
    Since 8-7-10 I have been listing my Store Problems: I am also very upset about this. Latest Updates- 1.14/2.9/3.5/4.2, All 4 Games, Newly Re-installed-Correctly/Hard drive Cleaned, Windows XP-Professional, All Drivers new, High Speed-Service Pk 3, I alternated between My Default Browser-Firefox or else I can not access the Forum- and Microsoft Explorer 8 to get these Products-No Luck- My List to Date: Jackie O Skt Set Vintage-OFB-SIM3:18171, Betty Vintage Blouse- OFB-SIM3:18173- I bought it Store says I did not-No yellow Check by it. Pearl Draped Vintage-OFB-SIM3:18174, Business On Top Vintage, Nouveau Riche Robe Vintage, Urban Avenger Vintage-OFB-SIM3:18181, International Intrigue Vintage Raincoat-OFB-SIM3:19342, Flute Forward Vintage, -I did not buy the clothing as a (Set), Suspending Suspenders- OFB-SIM3:19081 I have never been able to download this boys outfit, For some reason now I can not download the 3 new shoes for Females Bow Toe Pump, Pump Me, Immaculate Macros - I bought them individually from the(Set)=Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles..Some of the above Elder- Wear are from that Set. Simetry Bar-OFB-SIM3:18997-I just bought it but It won't Download, Now-The Free- Sculpt.Partition Shoji Screen, Noveau Lighting Table Modern Asia=(Free-Shell Light),Free-Fountain Drink maker-OFB-SIM3:19343- will not D Load, I own the Spiky and Suave male Hair but the Store says I do not. Exchange says I do not have Update on some items yet I still can D Load, Please Help Us! Thank-you.
  • Options
    DevineVoluptaDevineVolupta Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I didn't have this stupid error until after Ambitions. I had all my stuff nicely installed in my game and I tried to install "Zen Again" bathroom set, then low and behold the ring of death!! So according to EA there was nothing wrong on their end please backup your game, and then uninstall, and reinstall. "You will not lose your items" YES WELL THEY LIED EVERYTHING IS GONE!!

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM & UNINSTALL YOUR GAME!!

Windows XP Service Pack 3

Only the original Sims 3.

Everything because its all gone!!!!

What version of the game are you running?

"There is an error downloading content. Please see log for more details"
    This ends with a red circle/slash in the status window of the launcher.

This question is pointless! Its not my internet. Because if it was I wouldn't be able to download from the SIMS RESOURCE. Which I cant still download!!!!!
  • Options
    ClothoClotho Posts: 170 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi everyone,

Thanks Simmers.

OS = Windows Vista (SP2)
    Item = "Pump Me" Bowtie shoes
    Game Version = 4.2.32.007001
    Error Message = No error message. When try to download, it prompts the game launcher successfully but then stops before it actually begins to download item.
    Other = DSL
  • Options
    hsof2hsof2 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Windows 7

World Adventures, High End Loft and Ambitions

Wild Wears Clothing Set for Toddlers

What version of the game are you running? You can see this on the bottom left of your Launcher

What error message are you seeing (if any) when trying to download Store items?
    "There was an error while downloading the content. Please see the Log for more details."

I downloaded a fireplace and a few things a couple of days ago with no problems but now I can't seem to download anything no matter what I try.
  • Options
    ajahnke1ajahnke1 Posts: 4
    edited August 2010
    Hi everyone,

Thanks Simmers.

I have Mac OSX.
    I have World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff and Ambitions
    I am trying to download previously purchased items as well as all free items.
    I am running 4.2.32.007001
    I do not have an error message. When I click on download, nothing happens. My launcher does not open. However, the store counts these as downloaded and installed and when I click on "Download Again," nothing happens. Literally, nothing happens. It's like clicking on nothing.
    Internet connection is AT&T.
  • Options
    KatzMeowzKatzMeowz Posts: 894 Member
    edited August 2010

XP

WA and AMB

Gothique set.

No error message

DSL connection

Can't see how it's an issue on my end since I could download the individual items of the gothique set without issue and other sets before/after that one.

Though the set does appear in my purchase history, when I go to the store page for the set I get the option to purchase it. However, when I try to download the set through my purchase history page nothing happens. When I attempt to download other sets from my purchase history it works correctly--the s3 launcher opens and the set downloads.

Even with the issue I was having with the gothique set I decided to purchase the fanciful fashion set when it was offered as a daily deal. That set downloaded correctly.

• Options
    PhilbirdPhilbird Posts: 182
    edited August 2010
    Well, not that it's solution to the download/install problem, but I ontacted customer service, they returned my points in a matter of 2 days...
  • Options
    jafo88fanjafo88fan Posts: 577 Member
    edited August 2010
    Windows XP
    Base, WA, High-End Loft, and Ambitions
    Dr. Pepper Classy Cowboy hat
    No error message, just no download
    DSL connection, first time I have had any issue downloading from the store.
  • Options
    ranma6899ranma6899 Posts: 336 Member
    edited August 2010
    i tryed downloading 57 chevy i look on download part says q and wont download to sims this for dr.pepper car
  • Options
    darkraven1753darkraven1753 Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited August 2010
    Philbird wrote:
    tlc10175 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Thanks Simmers.

What platform/OS are you using? > Windows Vista Home Basic

Which EPs/SPs do you have installed? > All of them

What items are you trying to download? The Outdoor Castle Set

What version of the game are you running? You can see this on the bottom left of your Launcher (it will say Version: 4.0.00.000000 for example)> 4.2.32.007001

What error message are you seeing (if any) when trying to download Store items? > I am not receiving any error messages. This particular set simply doesn't download. The launcher comes up, but that is it. I tried to download via the game as well. Also via download dashboard. The items are listed there individually, but not as a set. I tried to download items from downloads dashboard separately, some installed, and some didn't. Just stuck on the word 'Downloading'. A couple of the items from the set got to 98% & just stuck there.

A screenshot would be very helpful as well.

stuckw.jpg

Any other details like internet connection would be helpful as well.>

DSL Pro, never probs, very fast installing stuff usually. The items that *did* install, did so within a couple of seconds.

I have read about the problems d/ling, but I haven't had any problems with anything except for this set. I have a lot of the stuff from the store, I definitely feel (at least for me) it is this set only.
    Also can't download from purchase history because it is listed there, as a set instead of the individual items like I was hoping.

Sys specs

Intel quad core at 2.4 ghz each
    4 gigs of memory
    NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS

Game runs smooth and looks awesome with all settings on high and doesn't bat an eye.

Did I lose my sim points, and pretty please don't make me deal with customer support LOL o.O

Same problem wit the castl set... :( :thumbdown:

I'm having the same problem with the Castle Exterior set as well. I've been able to download several other items. This is the only set that doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    ElderGamer1ElderGamer1 Posts: 132 Member
    edited August 2010
    I didn't have this stupid error until after Ambitions. I had all my stuff nicely installed in my game and I tried to install "Zen Again" bathroom set, then low and behold the ring of death!! So according to EA there was nothing wrong on their end please backup your game, and then uninstall, and reinstall. "You will not lose your items" YES WELL THEY LIED EVERYTHING IS GONE!!

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM & UNINSTALL YOUR GAME!!

Windows XP Service Pack 3

Only the original Sims 3.

Everything because its all gone!!!!

"There is an error downloading content. Please see log for more details"
    This ends with a red circle/slash in the status window of the launcher.

This question is pointless! Its not my internet. Because if it was I wouldn't be able to download from the SIMS RESOURCE. Which I cant still download!!!!!
    I stopped by to see if my Post was still here and I saw yours. EA made a big deal about on some purchaces that you have to have the 1.5 Update, its even listed on some items page cause if not the Item will not work- "What ever that means, LOL" Zen Again is very new, were you able to get the other Updates applies or will the Base Game not update any further than the 1.4? I only bought the Stuff Pack so I could enable the lates Update at that time Please see my Post next to yours..Its pretty sad also! I had to enable Mozilla-Firefox to even Post on the Forum.. I hope we get help..Its only hard earned money..
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited August 2010
    I was wondering about that particular update too.
    Did that goal set need the update?.I downloaded that successfully.
    Its everything after that that I can't download.
    I just got an email form EA saying they are still looking into it and either to reinstall the games and re patch.
  • Options
    UBFunkaneerUBFunkaneer Posts: 367
    edited August 2010
    What platform/OS are you using? Windows XP
    Which EPs/SPs do you have installed? Ambitions, High-End Loft, and World Adventures in that order.
    What items are you trying to download? Ahoy Here!
    What version of the game are you running? You can see this on the bottom left of your Launcher (it will say Version: 4.0.00.000000 for example) 4.9.87.006001
    What error message are you seeing (if any) when trying to download Store items? A screenshot would be very helpful as well. None. It just doesn't appear in the launcher...
    Any other details like internet connection would be helpful as well. I use Internet Explorer 7.
  • Options
    laarni0124laarni0124 Posts: 12
    edited August 2010
    I contacted EA for the second time around coz the first answers they gave me didn't help and ended up with we're looking at this issue and will update you once there is a fix and yet they haven't contacted me again. i opened up another ticket but they asked me to do same thing they said earlier.
    well i have reprogrammed everything, including the mac and ensure all softwares are updated before i reinstalled the game. once i was done and updated the game, latest update is 3.5.8.007001 (coz i only have til high end loft), i started to download again from the store, then i get this message "You are running a version that does not support uploading and downloading of content. Please use game updates feature on The Sims 3 Launcher to update your game." then the error "there was an error in downloading content (0)" came up. so i don't know what to do next and what to update when my launcher already says it's updated and the mac is also updated. I'm running MAC OS X 10.6.4. can anybody help me in here? EA customer service's advise are really not helpful. i already spend quite a lot of sim points trying to download again and again but cannot use the things i bought. please please help.
  • Options
    darkraven1753darkraven1753 Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited August 2010
    I'm still unable to download the Castle Exterior Set.

Windows 7

I have World Adventures and Ambitions installed now, but this problem goes back to when I only had the base game.

The Castle Exterior Set.

4.2.32.007001, but it wouldn't download with the earlier version either.

I don't get an error message. The launcher comes up when I try to download the set, but then nothing happens. I was able to download a few items (door, window, and one arch) individually, but the wall and roof pieces are only available in the set. The pieces all show up in the dashboard in game, but when I try to download them they say "downloading..." but never do. I am able to download other items. It's only the Castle Set that doesn't work. It says I own the set, but when I try to download it the launcher comes up, but nothing happens.

I have high speed internet through my cable company (Cox). It's normally very fast. Like I said above, I don't have any problem when I download other sets from the Store.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited August 2010
    I have been back and forth corresponding and this seems to be my final
    answer? Anyone else? Maybe sorry and here is a gift to replace the one someone
    bought and sent?

update; Well heard back again and they have compensated me plus. Hopefully they will get this problem settled soon so I can use it.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    barbaravlahbarbaravlah Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    I have buy bah-haus and in purchased hystory i have it but in game I dont have it. What can I do?
  • Options
    Tasha651Tasha651 Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    It annoys me how the stuff is hard to download.
    And then we have to buy hair,
    thats so crazy why can't people create hairstyles and clothes and swap them for free. Like the old exchange, I could download cute outfits/hairstyles and now I have to purchase, these ugly ones :[
  • Options
    wolvesrainwolvesrain Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    I have the same exact problem as everyone here. There have been screen shots posted and mine are the same.

I got this game for xmas last year and purchased WA to go with it not too long ago... around Feb I believe. Installed both at the same time and they updated. The game played great but Uploading to the exchange or downloading from the store has never been possible for me. I keep trying and keep failing with the same error. Like most I have done everything including cleaning my PC. The only thing new I can offer here to help fix these problems is the log it generated.

Here's the info requested.

What platform/OS are you using? Windows Vista Ultimate

Which EPs/SPs do you have installed? Base Game and World Adventures ONLY

What items are you trying to download? All Free items released to date and a few sets and the cabinet sets.

What version of the game are you running? 2.9.10.007001

There was a problem downloading this item please see log for details. Same error everyone else is getting ..... followed by the red strike through circle in the game launcher.

A screenshot would be very helpful as well. Screen shots have already been provided in this thread no need to repost them.

Like others here I'm on satellite hughesnet at a higher speed package rate plan.

The following text is my LOG FILE generated from the error.

Maybe others look like this maybe not. Hope its helpful in resolving this problem because like everyone else I detest doing somebody else's job.... a job that should have been done BEFORE this game released. And as a consumer it is not our job to FIX your product before we use it.... especially when that product cost so much. We expect it to work.

Please read on ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Build info]
    Application: Sims3
    BuildTime: 2010-06-30-2102
    BuildUser: codebuilder
    BuildHost: SIMS-BUILD137
    BuildConfig: Release
    BuldVersion: 0.2.0.110
    Commandline: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin\TS3EP01.exe

[System info]
    Computer name: xxx
    User name: xxx
    EA_PLATFORM: Windows on X86
    OS name: Windows Vista
    Debugger present: no
    CPU count: 2
    Processor type: x86
    Processor level: 6
    Processor revision: 3846
    Memory load: 82%
    Total physical memory: 2045 Mb
    Available physical memory: 360 Mb
    Total page file memory: 4313 Mb
    Available page file memory: 1718 Mb
    Total virtual memory: 2047 Mb
    Free virtual memory: 247 Mb

[Application info]
    Language: C++
    Compiler: Microsoft Visual C++ compiler, version 1400
    App path: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin\TS3EP01.exe
    App version: 0.2.0.110

[Exception info]
    date: 2010-08-13
    time: 11.35.27
    type: ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x00000000
    address: 0x00ac3727 "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin\TS3EP01.exe":0x0001:0x006c2727

[Call stack]
    Callstack not available

[Stack data]
    0012fd10 |<fc>ff ff 00 60 ef d9 6a 01 08 00 00 3c ae e9 0f | ....`..j....<... |
    0012fd20 | bb 38 ac 00 10 00 6b 60 02 10 00 00 01 08 00 00 | .8....k`........ |
    0012fd30 | 01 08 00 00 10 0d c0 38 d0 2c f6 02 ff 79 a6 00 | .......8.,...y.. |
    0012fd40 | 10 00 6b 60 02 10 00 00 00 08 00 00 00 00 7a 3c | ..k`..........z< |
    0012fd50 | e0 c3 ad 38 10 0d c0 38 eb 27 aa 00 f0 c5 f4 02 | ...8...8.'...... |
    0012fd60 | e8 c5 f4 02 70 5c 5b 26 00 00 00 00 50 54 f1 36 | ....p\[&....PT.6 |
    0012fd70 | 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 | ................ |
    0012fd80 | 01 00 00 00 01 61 58 00 78 5c 5b 26 3c ae e9 0f | .....aX.x\[&<... |
    0012fd90 | 00 00 00 00 e8 c5 f4 02 b0 81 f7 02 b0 81 f7 02 | ................ |
    0012fda0 | 80 81 f7 02 b5 68 58 00 70 5c 5b 26 f0 c5 f4 02 | .....hX.p\[&.... |
    0012fdb0 | e8 c5 f4 02 e0 7e f7 02 00 00 00 00 e8 0c 27 00 | .....~........'. |
    0012fdc0 | e8 c5 f4 02 24 45 dc 00 8d ef 4d 00 f0 c5 f4 02 | ....$E....M..... |
    0012fdd0 | f0 c5 f4 02 0c 6e 58 00 01 81 f7 02 0c fe 12 00 | .....nX......... |
    0012fde0 | 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0a 00 00 00 d0 c5 f4 02 | ................ |
    0012fdf0 | 00 00 00 00 08 64 58 00 80 81 f7 02 0c fe 12 00 | .....dX......... |
    0012fe00 | 01 00 00 00 20 4b f6 02 10 d1 f4 02 8b 82 65 59 | .... K........eY |
    0012**** | 61 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 | a............... |
    0012fe20 | c0 77 92 38 cb b1 67 59 61 04 00 00 49 b2 58 00 | .w.8..gYa...I.X. |
    0012fe30 | 5f 82 4b 3f 00 00 00 00 40 73 f3 02 00 00 00 00 | _.K?....@s...... |
    0012fe40 | 0d 6d 57 00 5f 82 4b 3f 00 00 00 00 f5 45 cd 00 | .mW._.K?.....E.. |
    0012fe50 | 5f 82 4b 3f 00 00 00 00 d4 fe 12 00 00 00 00 00 | _.K?............ |
    0012fe60 | 40 73 f3 02 a0 ff 12 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 | @s.............. |
    0012fe70 | 40 73 f3 02 5f 82 4b 3f 00 00 00 00 01 00 01 00 | @s.._.K?........ |
    0012fe80 | 34 6e 01 0f 42 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 | 4n..B........... |
    0012fe90 | 04 00 00 00 c0 77 92 38 41 60 cd 00 01 00 00 00 | .....w.8A`...... |
    0012fea0 | a0 ff 12 00 b0 95 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 | ................ |
    0012feb0 | 00 00 00 00 d7 7f 4e 00 d4 fe 12 00 00 00 00 00 | ......N......... |
    0012fec0 | b0 95 02 01 01 00 00 00 1c 61 cd 00 40 73 f3 02 | .........a..@s.. |
    0012fed0 | 01 00 00 00 b4 de da 00 a0 74 f3 02 b0 74 f3 02 | .........t...t.. |
    0012fee0 | b0 74 f3 02 a8 50 fa 00 00 00 00 00 5c de da 00 | .t...P......\... |
    0012fef0 | 90 58 f4 02 32 59 f4 02 34 59 f4 02 38 de da 00 | .X..2Y..4Y..8... |
    0012ff00 | 54 18 f8 00 54 18 f8 00 56 18 f8 00 38 de da 00 | T...T...V...8... |

[Instruction data]
    00ac36a7 => DasmX86Dll.dll not found.

[Registers]
    eip: 00ac3727
    eax: 00000000
    ebx: 606b0010
    ecx: 00000000
    edx: 00000801
    esi: 6ad9ef60
    edi: 00ff000b
    ebp: 00000000
    efl: 00010246
    esp: 0012fd10

[Modules]
    base 0x00400000 size 0x00c46000 entry 0x00d79581 "TS3EP01.exe" "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin\TS3EP01.exe"
    base 0x776d0000 size 0x0011e000 entry 0x00000000 "ntdll.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll"
    base 0x76040000 size 0x000d8000 entry 0x7608b6ec "kernel32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll"
    base 0x70440000 size 0x001ba000 entry 0x7045441d "d3d9.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll"
    base 0x777f0000 size 0x000aa000 entry 0x777fa66d "msvcrt.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll"
    base 0x77110000 size 0x0009e000 entry 0x77124205 "USER32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll"
    base 0x778c0000 size 0x0004b000 entry 0x778c9339 "GDI32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll"
    base 0x76dd0000 size 0x000bf000 entry 0x76e173b4 "ADVAPI32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll"
    base 0x771b0000 size 0x000c3000 entry 0x771fab44 "RPCRT4.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll"
    base 0x75a40000 size 0x00008000 entry 0x75a4122f "VERSION.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll"
    base 0x70840000 size 0x00006000 entry 0x70841210 "d3d8thk.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll"
    base 0x73b60000 size 0x0000c000 entry 0x73b61b10 "dwmapi.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll"
    base 0x10000000 size 0x00016000 entry 0x10004040 "d3dx9_31.dll" "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin\d3dx9_31.dll"
    base 0x72fd0000 size 0x000e6000 entry 0x72fd1f11 "DDRAW.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll"
    base 0x73b70000 size 0x00006000 entry 0x73b71260 "DCIMAN32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll"
    base 0x77540000 size 0x00189000 entry 0x77541792 "SETUPAPI.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll"
    base 0x76f90000 size 0x0008c000 entry 0x76f94307 "OLEAUT32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll"
    base 0x76bf0000 size 0x00144000 entry 0x76c47ec1 "ole32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll"
    base 0x75dc0000 size 0x000e6000 entry 0x75dc1748 "WININET.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll"
    base 0x770a0000 size 0x00055000 entry 0x770b8c95 "SHLWAPI.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll"
    base 0x77330000 size 0x00003000 entry 0x00000000 "Normaliz.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\Normaliz.dll"
    base 0x75eb0000 size 0x00133000 entry 0x75eb1afa "urlmon.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    base 0x77350000 size 0x001e8000 entry 0x77467b59 "iertutil.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll"
    base 0x76120000 size 0x00ace000 entry 0x76190a7c "SHELL32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll"
    base 0x73350000 size 0x00087000 entry 0x73380dce "MSVCP80.dll" "C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.3053_none_d08d7bba442a9b36\MSVCP80.dll"
    base 0x734f0000 size 0x0009b000 entry 0x734f232b "MSVCR80.dll" "C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.3053_none_d08d7bba442a9b36\MSVCR80.dll"
    base 0x778a0000 size 0x0001e000 entry 0x778a134d "IMM32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll"
    base 0x76ec0000 size 0x000c7000 entry 0x76ec16b9 "MSCTF.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll"
    base 0x77020000 size 0x0007d000 entry 0x770376ee "USP10.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll"
    base 0x716d0000 size 0x000dc000 entry 0x716d13db "dbghelp.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll"
    base 0x75d20000 size 0x00007000 entry 0x75d2154b "PSAPI.DLL" "C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL"
    base 0x75a70000 size 0x0006a000 entry 0x75a742dd "NETAPI32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\NETAPI32.dll"
    base 0x76e90000 size 0x0002d000 entry 0x76e9142c "WS2_32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll"
    base 0x77100000 size 0x00006000 entry 0x771015f2 "NSI.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll"
    base 0x6a7b0000 size 0x00071000 entry 0x6a7b156e "DSOUND.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll"
    base 0x73dc0000 size 0x00033000 entry 0x73dc3841 "WINMM.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll"
    base 0x73d80000 size 0x00038000 entry 0x73d81c6d "OLEACC.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll"
    base 0x75140000 size 0x0001a000 entry 0x7514224a "POWRPROF.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll"
    base 0x6c7d0000 size 0x0001e000 entry 0x6c7d7c74 "ShimEng.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\ShimEng.dll"
    base 0x75ba0000 size 0x0002c000 entry 0x75ba1275 "apphelp.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll"
    base 0x72bd0000 size 0x00087000 entry 0x72bd3503 "AcLayers.DLL" "C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL"
    base 0x75c70000 size 0x0001e000 entry 0x75c7152e "USERENV.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll"
    base 0x75c50000 size 0x00014000 entry 0x75c51245 "Secur32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll"
    base 0x71c90000 size 0x00041000 entry 0x71cb3912 "WINSPOOL.DRV" "C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV"
    base 0x757c0000 size 0x00014000 entry 0x757c1297 "MPR.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll"
    base 0x77340000 size 0x00009000 entry 0x77341303 "LPK.DLL" "C:\Windows\system32\LPK.DLL"
    base 0x75c20000 size 0x00021000 entry 0x75c250be "NTMARTA.DLL" "C:\Windows\system32\NTMARTA.DLL"
    base 0x75ff0000 size 0x00049000 entry 0x75ff11fc "WLDAP32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll"
    base 0x75c00000 size 0x00011000 entry 0x75c01341 "SAMLIB.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll"
    base 0x01b60000 size 0x00267000 entry 0x01d7af6c "d3dx9_31.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_31.dll"
    base 0x74b60000 size 0x00194000 entry 0x74bc63d1 "comctl32.dll" "C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6000.16386_none_5d07289e07e1d100\comctl32.dll"
    base 0x74a50000 size 0x0000a000 entry 0x74a555e0 "xinput9_1_0.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\xinput9_1_0.dll"
    base 0x72c90000 size 0x00023000 entry 0x72c9b70c "glu32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\glu32.dll"
    base 0x6e410000 size 0x000cb000 entry 0x6e4ac12d "OPENGL32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll"
    base 0x74dc0000 size 0x0003f000 entry 0x74dcd9f1 "uxtheme.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll"
    base 0x04150000 size 0x004f7000 entry 0x042f8680 "nvd3dum.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll"
    base 0x730c0000 size 0x00086000 entry 0x730c4c03 "COMCTL32.dll" "C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.6000.16386_none_87e0cb09378714f1\COMCTL32.dll"
    base 0x01620000 size 0x00015000 entry 0x01624051 "DesktopControlPanel.dll" "C:\PROGRA~1\Stardock\OBJECT~1\DESKSC~1\DesktopControlPanel.dll"
    base 0x72e00000 size 0x00060000 entry 0x72e015dd "tiptsf.dll" "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tiptsf.dll"
    base 0x76d40000 size 0x00084000 entry 0x76d42469 "CLBCatQ.DLL" "C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL"
    base 0x751d0000 size 0x00038000 entry 0x751d1d45 "rsaenh.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll"
    base 0x75290000 size 0x000d7000 entry 0x75291242 "winbrand.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\winbrand.dll"
    base 0x74f60000 size 0x0002d000 entry 0x74f61681 "WINTRUST.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll"
    base 0x756c0000 size 0x000f1000 entry 0x756c16a1 "CRYPT32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll"
    base 0x75810000 size 0x00012000 entry 0x758135a2 "MSASN1.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll"
    base 0x77280000 size 0x00029000 entry 0x772812c0 "imagehlp.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\imagehlp.dll"
    base 0x70160000 size 0x00006000 entry 0x70161160 "IconCodecService.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\IconCodecService.dll"
    base 0x739f0000 size 0x000b2000 entry 0x739fe4e3 "WindowsCodecs.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll"
    base 0x75400000 size 0x0003b000 entry 0x75401414 "mswsock.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    base 0x75120000 size 0x00006000 entry 0x75121564 "wshtcpip.dll" "C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll"
    base 0x74d80000 size 0x0000f000 entry 0x74d88039 "NLAapi.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll"
    base 0x75620000 size 0x00019000 entry 0x756294e5 "IPHLPAPI.DLL" "C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL"
    base 0x755e0000 size 0x00035000 entry 0x755e154d "dhcpcsvc.DLL" "C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL"
    base 0x75830000 size 0x0002b000 entry 0x75833e89 "DNSAPI.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll"
    base 0x755d0000 size 0x00007000 entry 0x755d2c55 "WINNSI.DLL" "C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL"
    base 0x755b0000 size 0x00020000 entry 0x755b1502 "dhcpcsvc6.DLL" "C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL"
    base 0x70b00000 size 0x00008000 entry 0x70b013ea "winrnr.dll" "C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll"
    base 0x70aa0000 size 0x0000f000 entry 0x70aa152e "napinsp.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll"
    base 0x70850000 size 0x00012000 entry 0x7085185a "pnrpnsp.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll"
    base 0x73150000 size 0x00006000 entry 0x7315150a "rasadhlp.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll"
    base 0x67310000 size 0x00062000 entry 0x67311412 "mscms.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll"
    base 0x67110000 size 0x00038000 entry 0x67112969 "icm32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll"
    base 0x74e70000 size 0x00027000 entry 0x74e7a4d6 "MMDevApi.dll" "C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll"
    base 0x73bf0000 size 0x00030000 entry 0x73bf3e73 "wdmaud.drv" "C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    base 0x73d70000 size 0x00004000 entry 0x73d71030 "ksuser.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll"
    base 0x75050000 size 0x00007000 entry 0x75051080 "AVRT.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll"
    base 0x73b20000 size 0x00021000 entry 0x73b2a116 "audioses.dll" "C:\Windows\System32\audioses.dll"
    base 0x73ab0000 size 0x00066000 entry 0x73ac0396 "audioeng.dll" "C:\Windows\System32\audioeng.dll"
    base 0x74460000 size 0x00009000 entry 0x74463700 "msacm32.drv" "C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv"
    base 0x743a0000 size 0x00015000 entry 0x743a1349 "MSACM32.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll"
    base 0x74450000 size 0x00007000 entry 0x74452bf7 "midimap.dll" "C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll"

[Register memory]
    ebx 606b0010 |<0b>00 0b 00 0b 00 0b 00 0b 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 | ................ |
    606b0020 | 05 00 05 00 03 00 0f 00 0f 00 0d 00 01 00 01 00 | ................ |
    edx 00000800 | <??>?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? | ??????????????? |
    00000810 | ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? | ???????????????? |
    00000820 | ?? | ? |
    esi 6ad9ef60 |<60>88 1a 35 00 00 61 00 01 08 00 00 0b 00 00 00 | `..5..a......... |
    6ad9ef70 | 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 | ................ |
    edi 00ff0000 | <??>?? ?? ?? ?? | ????? |
    00ff0010 | ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? | ???????????????? |
    00ff0020 | ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? | ??????????? |

[Extra]
    ScriptHeap: 87.07MB/111.96MB (17); 15.57MB
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that information helps. I just want the stuff I've purchased from the store and can't download. More than willing to accept a zip file in e-mail registered to my account with purchase history items in it. It's what I PAID FOR. It's up to you to figure out how to deliver the product to me so that I get it in tact undamaged and in usable condition.