Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus Please Delete This, I Broke It...

Comments

• Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited July 2010
    i love your modern homes evie and this is not exception. it is just beautiful!

i rec'd it and the stuff i missed in your studio too
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2010
    kquinn1990 Thanks Kquinn! It did take that long but I haven't had a lot of time to work on it so it wasn't three months straight. :D
    kimwriter75 Thanks so much Kim!
    tdewdOh! Lol! Hehe. Thanks!
    Tfbob Thanks TFob!
    ninanuitenThanks a lot! I spent so much time on the village and tomb but
    it didn't get a lot of use so I really appreciate that.
    kamcil19 My houses don't have any CC except for El Amor De Madre. That one has a few cc. But the rest are cc free except for patterns. You can see what store items are needed in the upper corner of the download page.
    octojenn- None of my lots have any cc except for El Amor De Madre. They do have patterns, but I don't count those as cc myself. You can see what store items are needed in the upper corner of the download page.
    Cera13Thanks! :mrgreen:
    follyfootThanks so much!
    peacemaker_ic Thanks Peacy! I saw you put out a lovely today. Left you a comment too. :wink:
  • Options
    amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited July 2010
    Yudachi is phenomenal, Evie! I adore the patterns, textures and colors you used throughout this wonderfully modern floorplan and design. Really fantastic work. I REC'd it!
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited July 2010
    Woah thar Eve! That is an amazing new home! Very fabulous :]
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited July 2010
    This goes straight to my favorites. I love the attention to details, just beautiful. Rec`d.
  • Options
    KayBeaKayBea Posts: 388 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi Simeve,
    Yudachi is amazing, and beautiful! Dl, and rec'd.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited July 2010
    I love your new home! beautiful architecture and colours :) rec from me
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Magnificent build Evie! Chic zen vibe just radiates from Yudachi. It has so many interesting features, you really decorated the interiors to perfection. Wow... the youtube showcase is really beautifully put together, mad photo taking skills and the music is perfect. Looking at those stunning pics put me straight in a meditating mood. Dl, rec and fav. Now, if you'll excuse me I am gonna go mediate before I have some breakfast...
  • Options
    pistons27275pistons27275 Posts: 942 New Member
    edited July 2010
    The Yudachi looks amazing Eve. I really like what you did with the modern design, vibrant landscape and the detailed interiors. Rec and fav from me. :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi Eve, :mrgreen:

Your creation thread should be renamed to Inspiration for builders thread! Seriously, I always get so excited and inspired when I see your masterpieces! I just simply LOVE your Yudachi lot! What a stunning architecture! My jaw is just lying on the floor! :shock: WOW! I love the shape of it! Love the double garage and the pool area! Inside, I love the kitchen, the living room, the master suite, the second suite, master deck, the bathrooms - pretty much everything! Taking a tour of this lot is like taking a lesson for building and decorating a house! Simply Brilliant Eve! I have left a very well deserved recommendation for your lot! Also, added Yudachi to my favourite folder! Your creations rock Eve! :thumbup:

*whispers: I think you are going to win the modern build challenge Eve!*
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    amchristian Thank you AMC!
    Evergreen226 Thanks Evergreen. I wanted to use your Sim you submitted to the SF model search but t won't work in my game. Maybe someone else will be able to. But keep submitting them!
    Mythago68 Thanks so much!
    KayBeaThanks!
    maria_loves_alexThank you!
    AllureThanks LULU! Your siggie looks fantastic btw.
    pistons27275-Thanks so much!
    yanti68 Thanks so much Yanti. What a great compliment. That means a lot to me.
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited July 2010
    Congrats on your feature for YUDACHI! :)
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I got a lot featured? Woooo! Thanks for telling me. I would have had no idea otherwise! Used to be if you got a feature there would be an influx of recs and dls like no tomorrow but these days it's kind of sluggish so I didn't even notice...lol. The lot doesn't have a star either so I might have never known. Thanks for telling me!!! Yay.
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited July 2010
    Yay! Featured! Congrats. Another absolute stunner SimEve. Just beautiful, beautiful throughout. I also love the music you chose for your tour. Beautiful and haunting.
  • Options
    RutschgagaRutschgaga Posts: 875 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi Simeve

You was finally featured? Oh - Congratulations Simeve! :-D

Ooops -I almost would have missed your new build. Although I was very curious about your upcoming house. Yudachi home is another great work from you. Everything is on its place. I think you know the balance between clear lines and decoration exactly- admirable! I would have expected nothing else :D

Greetings,
    Ruts

Rec, rec. rec for sure!

( I will try to rec. many times -perhaps EA will let me^^)

EDIT!

Oh SimEve please forgive me! I don't know, why I thought you wasn't still featured. I visited your studio very often but in my memory there was no featuringstar to see. It's so painfull! :oops: Sorry! I think I become mad^^
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited July 2010
    SimEve wrote:

strelitzia19 Thanks. You mean for Fiddie's competition?

Yeah, your lot is absolutely amazing. I have posted my entry, I think you commented on my thread.
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited July 2010
    SimEve wrote:
    AllureThanks LULU! Your siggie looks fantastic btw.
    Thanks. I've had this siggie for a while now and I loved it at first but I am kinda getting sick of it... time to cook up another one I guess.

Yipee! Congrats on being featured! Very well deserved.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Meestor- Thanks so much Meestor. The music is very important to me.
    RutschgagaThanks! No you were right this is my fist featured lot. I had features for some movies I made but they got erased anyway. So this is really my only feature now. Thanks again!
    strelitzia19I figured that is what you meant!
    Lulu- Thanks! I know I have seen your siggie before but I don't think i ever commented. Doh!
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited July 2010
    Oh Eve, did you finally get featured for a lot! Congrats, that is so well deserved!! :D
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited July 2010
    Congrats on the feature, Oh for some reason when I got featured I got featured twice and I only got featured on one thing. :P Anyways congrats.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Linday-Thanks so much.
    Kquinn-Yeah idk about those feature badges and stuff lol. None of the people who got features before it started get any badges so I'm not going to wear mine until they get theirs.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi Eve,

Stopping by to take a second peek at your wonderful lot - Yudachi! I have added it to my favourites folder! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AnimeGrl1025AnimeGrl1025 Posts: 3
    edited July 2010
    oh my gosh. whenever i try 2 build my own house on a lot, it always makes me frustrated and then i just quit making it! i only made one successful house...which had a weird glitch where everyone that came in went through the back door. NEVER the front. :?:

but your houses are awesome!! i HAVE to download yours from the Exchange. thanks, SimEve, for making us such cool houses! :D
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited July 2010
    Congrats on the feature! I still want to be featured :P

May I ask which sim was having difficulties?
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited July 2010
    oh my gosh. whenever i try 2 build my own house on a lot, it always makes me frustrated and then i just quit making it! i only made one successful house...which had a weird glitch where everyone that came in went through the back door. NEVER the front. :?:

but your houses are awesome!! i HAVE to download yours from the Exchange. thanks, SimEve, for making us such cool houses! :D

If anything, the mailbox must be in the back. The sims go into the door where the mailbox usually is.