Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus Please Delete This, I Broke It...

Comments

• Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2010
    Hambil- It does. That is why I don't showcase it. A lot of my EA stories were destroyed and I haven't deleted that one because I still have the pictures somewhere. Now if I can get the time to redo it. I figured no one really looked at that anyway! Thanks for reminding me though.
    Edit- Oh! I did delete it! That is why it's blank. You must have been checking Fiery's tutorial thread. I need to fix it!
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Yipee! It's Evie's showcase thread! loveshower.gif And I see gorgeous new simmies in your studio! I shall rec them all. You already know how much I love and appreciate your creations and it's great to have them all in one place. And I <3 your stunning new avi. *tries to steal Evie's apple*

I am so happy you got the fishie aquarium tutorial uploaded here. Rec'd!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thanks Lulu! I love your avi's new look! She is always bewitching!
  • Options
    Gordana123Gordana123 Posts: 659 Member
    edited July 2010
    Oh i'm so sorry that i don't use any custom content in my game.I love all your work Eve!But i will rec for sure. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Gordona-Thanks for the recs but all of my hmes are cc free! Except for one- El Amor De Madre.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    New home added! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    vanilijavanilija Posts: 3,411 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Yudachi looks great! :thumbup:
    Love the architecture. And yay, I'm first to rec it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited July 2010
    I really like Yudachi... which is weird because it instantly reminded me of my depressingly badly designed old school! How can one be so beautiful, while the other is so ugly? You obviously have the building touch... you don't fancy some freelance work redesigning dated school buildings, perchance? :P

Have a well earned rec. :)
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited July 2010
    Yudachi is absolutely gorgeous - inside and out! I love the combination of the traditional Japanese design elements with the modern design theme. Beautiful interiors and landscaping - just perfect :) Heading off to rec...
  • Options
    rossbobsrossbobs Posts: 265 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I love the Yudachi home! I love the modern day japan style of it! :P
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited July 2010
    Yudachi is absolutely gorgeous - inside and out! I love the combination of the traditional Japanese design elements with the modern design theme. Beautiful interiors and landscaping - just perfect :) Heading off to rec...

My thoughts exactly, i'm feeling very nervous going up against your lot :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Vanilija- Thanks!
    tdewd- Thanks. I looked for the lot you were talking about but I couldn't find it on your page. You could always put it up to be flipped. :wink:
    KittKat7147-Thanks so much!
    rossbobs- Thank you!
    strelitzia19 Thanks. You mean for Fiddie's competition?
  • Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited July 2010
    I love your ultra modern Japanese Simeve, really like something you might see in the wealthier parts of Tokyo....so I gave you a rec.

Funnily enough I was building Japanese today, I wonder if it was I just got the Zen set? Could be you know! :lol:
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Absolutely crazy about the new house Yuduchi! Wonderful architecture, inspired interiors, not only does it appeal to my love of Japanese culture but it's super modern and sophisticated. It's gone to live in my favourites. :mrgreen:

Wonderful Work Eve'y a lovely surprise to come back too! :D

p.s. great work on the 'easy' (does that make them promiscuous fish? :o ?) fish tutorial! :twisted: Rec'd and in fave'd so I can use it!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thanks Smoky!I know! I love the zen set! I have been slowly building this since April and luckily the set came out right before I uploaded. Thank goodness! I would have been upset... :lol:
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited July 2010
    YUDACHI, looks amazing. it took 3 months to build? I can tell by the details. i am recing.
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited July 2010
    Wow! I am stunned! Jaw is on the floor and everything. I would comment on how well the architecture is, but I wouldn't know where to begin. Same is true of the interior. It is amazing, I am recing, dl'ding, and fav'ing. Your video was fantastic as well, you capture everything brilliantly.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited July 2010
    tdewd- Thanks. I looked for the lot you were talking about but I couldn't find it on your page. You could always put it up to be flipped. :wink:

Ah, I meant it reminded me of my old school in real life! If I had a vast fortune I would gladly hire you to redesign various architectural 'mistakes' in the real world. ;)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited July 2010
    Your Yudachi home is gorgeous, SimEve! It has such a calm, serene feel to it, so I would say you pulled off Zen very well. I really like that Zen set. I may have to get it someday. A dl and rec from me! Good luck in the challenge! TFBob
  • Options
    ninanuitenninanuiten Posts: 147
    edited July 2010
    Hi SimEve,

What a stunning and highly unique showcase, I love the ideas behind these lots especially the Sushi Chef's House, Japanese Bohemian Spirit and the Abandoned Fishing Village (stunning!) and the Yudachi House - I am going to take the time to go through your studio to rec - you're a talented creator :)
  • Options
    kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Eve your houses are amazing and spectacular! I just loooove them soo much. I had a question though.

Do your houses contain cc? Or do they have expansion pack items? If so which ones.
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited July 2010
    Your homes are beautiful, are there any with no cc?
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited July 2010
    bump for an answer
  • Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited July 2010
    Wow! Yudachi is absolutely incredible. Everything about it, every detail is perfect, very zen! Rec, DL and Fav!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi Eve
    This is a beautiful modern home with a subtle asian feel.
    Yudachi definitely has a zen feel about it. It flows room to room offering beautiful views from every window. A inspiring build , a rec for sure . :D :thumbup: