Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus Please Delete This, I Broke It...

Comments

• Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited September 2010
    Love it! Beautiful as always, off to rec and d/l!
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited September 2010
    I just gave you a rec and a download. I like it a lot. Great work!
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited September 2010
    Another unbelievable home! Just beautiful, how long did it take you to create this? I love the presentation as well. The waterfalls into the pool are great, the roof is so cool and the shark tank area is something else. I've watched the video about five times already. :D Rec'd and Fav'd as well, of course!
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2010
    Impressive as usual. Tropical Serenity was well worth the wait. I thought I was excited to see the shark tank but I forgot all about it when I watched the video as everything else is so striking and beautiful. Of course the shark tank is awesome as well. ;) Rec and dl.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    rossbobsrossbobs Posts: 265 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Wow! your tropical home is great! :)
  • Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Simeve! I absolutely love Tropical Serenity! The roof is wonderful (it makes me long for thatch!) and the shark tank is just awesome! I'd love to live there in RL! DL, Rec, and Fav!
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited September 2010
    Alli- Thanks for the bump! I've been super busy today.
    spartan1-Thank you!
    kquinn1990Thanks Kquinn!
    Jessa_DakkarThanks so much Jessa!
    kimwriter75-Thanks Kim!
    rossbobsThanks!
    Cera13- Thanks Cera! Peacy thought thatch would be great on it as well! Maybe someday we'll get a non cc version. :wink:
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited September 2010
    Amazing! I love the unusual roofline and the interior courtyard with the fountain. Impeccable interior design, as usual. Rec'd and fave'd :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thank you Kittkat! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited September 2010
    Its here!!!!! Finally!!!! :D :shock: :D :shock: :D

You already know how I feel about this gorgeous clever masterpiece, but now the world gets to share it too. You amaze me, Evie, with your skillz.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited September 2010
    *composes self* what a beautiful home! I love the curved roof andgardens :) rec from me
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited September 2010
    :thumbup: Eve, what an excellent job! I love all of it!!! Dl'd and rec'd it!!!
  • Options
    surgeonishsurgeonish Posts: 115
    edited September 2010
    HI,
    PLEASE ENTER MY 'turtle challenge'
    YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

LOVE FROM

Turtle Face :shock:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Ruthy-Thanks Ruthykins!
    maria_loves_alexAww! Thanks!
    judywork1957Thanks Judy!
    surgeonishI haven't seen the challenge. Is there a link?
  • Options
    Sazz26Sazz26 Posts: 324 New Member
    edited September 2010
    All I can say is WOW, you are very talented. I love the houses you have made. Especially the very first one and its nice to have a video of it rather than just pictures, gives a greater feel of the space. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thanks so much Sazz26! I'm glad the video tours are appreciated. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Love the video tour Eve! Have you any movies on the go atm? :)
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Brilliant build Evie! It's tropical heaven chock full of awesome, cool features. Gorgeous inside and out. I am still drooling over that stunning sharky tank! Your vid tours are always magnificent, I could watch them over and over and over and over again and over. So sorry you had to go through so much trouble and pain to upload this beauty. Already downloaded and rec'd on the day of upload. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Alli- Thanks! Well I was almost done with the final DSF but it is gone now! :cry: I don't know if I will ever finish it now plus no one probably even remembers what it was about by now! :lol:
    Lulu-Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited September 2010
    BTW: I am so thinking that this house would make a great club with some slight revisions once the Nightlife EP comes out. You just have to make a shark tank club....please??? :-)
  • Options
    LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Well everyone already used those great words. But i will try to sum them up here.

Stunning, gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, divine, outstanding, fabulous, and my favorite word. Wondermazingful. (A combination of 2 words) :P

You know I just wuve this place.
    Lots of creative ideas there.

The shark tank, the dining area atrium, the lovely landscapes, the structure, the underground area. And the list goes on.

A rec and a fave from me.
    Another lovely home.

And I agree with Ruthy, with the new LN EP, the shark club would sound amazing. ;)

~Light~
  • Options
    EukaEuka Posts: 192 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Simeve. This is another beautiful build. :thumbup: I really really love your builds and you don't cut corners anywhere from building to showcasing, everything is so perfect! You are very talented and I look forward to seeing more of your creations! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Ruthy- It's already swimming around in my head! :mrgreen:
    Lighty- thanks so much Lighty. I was just enjoying your new lot. And you know I will have a shark tank club in the works. :wink:
    Euka-Thank you so much. I really appreciate you. :)
  • Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited September 2010
    I know I can never find words to top the praise you've already received here, but Tropical Serenity is stunning. Your creativity and imagination are boundless. Everything is so well thought out and presented. The video is great--I love the time-lapse shot of the house as night falls. I'll be spending the next few weeks mesmerized by this house. I've learned so much from you in my few weeks on this forum, and I look forward to seeing what you create next. Thanks for sharing with us.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    hmsdrco2001-Thanks so much. That means a lot. :)