Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus Please Delete This, I Broke It...

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited February 2011
    Eve, love the amethyst starter! I might be biased, as it is my birthstone (and fav colour), but this looks awesome! So charming, and very interesting exteriors! Morganne looks great too, rec'd both the house and the sim!
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited February 2011
    Hope all is going well for you still Evie. You get your glomps here today. :)

Muchos Glompos!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2011
    Hi Eve
    The Amethyst Cottage is adorable, love the soft mauve of the exterior and how the garden echoes the same colours. :D I must check out your Fog Emmitter Animations Series very inspiring. Left a rec, hope all is well. Folly :D
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited February 2011
    Eve the amethyst cottage is so pretty and the animations are awesome!! I love Morganne as well!! Left you downloads and recs, and here are lots of hugs too!!!!! Hope everything is going ok!!
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited February 2011
    Simeve - I love your latest Amethyst starter and the matching sim - they are both beautiful! Love all the fog emitter touches, including the cauldron with the sparkles inside :) It's a great idea for fairies and builds using magical themes, just wonderful. The new tutorials and youtube videos are great - I love how you help the community so much with your creativity.

D+R'd of course! :)
  • Options
    Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited February 2011
    The house and the sim are just lovely. Love the color scheme. You have so much creativity. All your build have very unique designs and solutions. I am very impressed again. Rec`d and fav`d
  • Options
    JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited February 2011
    I really love this Amethyst Cottage and your Morganne is quite the dark haired lovely. I rec'd both. Your use of CFE was quite cool as well, in the roof line. Those animation's are perfect! I just used your Tutorial on fog emiter's in my newest version of my Wedding venue. :mrgreen: I recomended it to all of course, but thinking back maybe I should have posted a link to Youtube as well. Guess I still could. But I am meandering, The cottage is gorgeous and I look forward to your next creation! Judi :D
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited February 2011
    orisisroseThank you.
    EMPRESSPAMELAThanks and what month is yours? Forgive me if we already discussed this...my mind is gone these days.
    hmsdrco2001Thanks so much Bill!
    yanti68Thank you Yanti!
    pam4402003Thanks so much Pam.
    kimwriter75Thanks Kim. I will have to check that book out. I have heard of it. Everything is fine with us now. We are all sick still but we have it under control. Thanks. :)
    MeestorMarkThanks Meestor! I['m glad your avi woooed! Lol. thanks for the glompies!
    petalbotThanks so much Petalbot! I'm trying to make each month interesting.
    ruthless_kkThanks Ruthy. I admit these types of homes are really difficult for me and I have enjoyed making so many different types of homes and going way outside of my comfort zone.
    lindayThanks Linday! I'm glad you like t. It's my stone too and I wanted it to be really fun and whimsical.
    follyfootThank you Folly. :)
    judywork1957Thanks Judy. Everything is going to be ok. Just a crummy month so far...blurgh. If we can get rid of the plague we all seem to have we will be doing great.

• Options
    BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Your Amethyst looks great! I only just saw it after your reply on my topic :lol: I love the purple color alot!
    I would rec and dl (and perhaps even fav :oops: ) if only Liam would let me!
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited February 2011
    Wow, this looks cool. I like the structure very much. Everything just goes with the build. You did a great job with this. Rec and fav from me.

Edit: I can't seem to get to the house right now, so I'll remind my self later to rec and fav when the page is back up.

kquinn1990
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited February 2011
    Another gem for the collection! I love this enchanting cottage, diminutive in size but not in style. I can easily see this tiny home placed deep in the woods out of the way where Morganna can practice magic in total privacy. The color reminds me of Spring, of which I am needing any and every reminder that it will eventually come. At least the roads are so bad I get the day off work today! :D I absolutely LOVE the way you use the fog emitter to create these amazing effects, I am going to have to try it sometime. I'm looking forward to what you'll give us for March. DRF'ed.
  • Options
    NyGirlNyGirl Posts: 962 Member
    edited February 2011
    I loved your birthstone starters collection, left you Rec's for all! I have to say though Blue Topaz was my favorite, as I am partial to modern builds! Can't wait to see more from this series, hoping to see my birthstone soon :D
  • Options
    jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Aw, I missed the last two. Garnet and amythest are exceptionally unique or is it uniquely exceptional...anyway they're both fantastic. CreatEve's working her magic like no other. Rec'd both
  • Options
    LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited March 2011
    I really can't decide which of your homes is my favourite. You always use real nice blends of colour in your builds. :thumbup:
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Oooh Eve'y Snuck in two new creations!

Amethyst Cottage is adorable, I love the country lilac chic going on, so pretty and enhanced with the FE! Your so imaginative, the cauldron!!! Genius! Absolutely rec'd!

Morgana is a vision too, extremely pretty and perfectly matches her little cottage, rec'd too.

Great Work Eve'y! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks so much guys! ***, I was going to reply but I destroyed my thread. I don't know if this will post or what... :cry: Lol it bleeped out p*o*o.
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm so glad your thread didn't get lost! Yours is my favorite showcase thread.
    I know what it's like to lose one, mine got deleted back when a bunch of other threads got deleted. I still don't have it in me to redo it, and mine wasn't even a fraction as fabulous as yours.
    So yay for it still being here!!
    ((((((hugs for the bad time thinking it was gone)))))
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2011
    SimEve wrote:
    Thanks so much guys! ***, I was going to reply but I destroyed my thread. I don't know if this will post or what... :cry: Lol it bleeped out p*o*o.

Oh so sorry to hear that Eve! :( How did it happen? :shock: Hope you can restore it. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Jessa it's still here but it's ruined.
    Yanti, I deleted the subject title of some of the posts and that made them totally borked!
    so long to the lovely comments. :cry:
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited March 2011
    SimEve, I think you should copy all your code into a word processing program and save it. Then make a new thread so you don't lose everything you have. That's what I do with mine.

kquinn1990
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, please don't delete this whole thing... could you just copy the WHOLE thing, and then put it in another thread, and then fix it? And how did you "break" this thread? Can't you just re-edit it? if not, the thread still works fine...

But anyway....... I just wanted to say this: You are probably one of the best builders on this site, and that's no exaggeration... I fricken love basically all of your builds, and they are so beautifully done! I love your clubs, your monthly gem specials, your "Tanjun"- I love it all! Please keep it up, you are very talented! :wink:
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited March 2011
    1463691119ae28432d2d392e2e75f3d88fa65d4e_r.png
    Sorry Eve'y :( *Glomps!*
  • Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited March 2011
    Oh no Eve!! I'm so sorry!!! *lots of hugs*