Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus Please Delete This, I Broke It...

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi Eve, :mrgreen:

How wonderful to finally see your creations thread! I just took my time admiring all your fantastic creations! I honestly cannot say which is my favourite because I simply love all of them! Each build and each sim has its own speciality, its own uniqueness! I am bookmarking this thread so that every once in a while I can come back and take a look! For inspiration! I have already recommended all your lots and stories! Now I am going to recommend your sims too! :thumbup:
  • Options
    zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Wow simeve your sims are really amazing :shock:
  • Options
    RutschgagaRutschgaga Posts: 875 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Wow. You did great work on this threat. Your new Avi looks fantastic. It fits perfect to you. Because all your creations are clever and tempting as the delicious apple showing in your hand :D

Greetings,
    Ruts

• Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Wow what a beautiful and organised showcase! It looks stunning! :mrgreen:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new avi...go on take a bite! :D

I have rec'd everything of yours but its lovely to see some of the older builds that I haven't seen for a while! My favourite still has to be Sushi Chef House I think its incredible and its good to see the downloaders agree, if not the bestowers of gold stars lol.

Tremendous and creative work! :D

MWAH!
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited June 2010
    yay evie has a showcase thread! so happy i can find new stuff easily.

*peacy bookmarked before posting*

now onto the new avi. i just LOVE it!

great work and of course i have rec'd everything already, i would rec again but EA wont let me :lol:
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited June 2010
    Ruthy- Thanks Ruthy! I think I'm getting better at making them. But there a lot of people better than me. They just don't always showcase them. I have seen a lot of crazy talented Sim makers while searching for models.maria_loves_alexThanks! I love your new avi too!
    pooh90 -Thanks Pooh! I have uploaded some before but I have never really showcased them.
    SuperPogimon- Thanks Pogi! I need to get a SIFF hat too!
    Vanilija- No problem! Thank you.
    yanti68Thank you so much Yanti!
    zanysazy- Thanks! I love Death Note too!
    RutschgagaHeehee! Ty.
    AllikinsMWAH!
    PeacyThanks Peacy! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2010
    :mrgreen: Wooooo Fantastic job on everthing Eve!! I love how you've set up your showcase and of course everything in it as well! Off to leave you recs on all of it that I might have missed before!!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Thanks Judy!
    I uploaded a SF magazine video teaser. It's short.
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited June 2010
    A new SimEve video?!! Runs off to find it!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Whoa!! jumpy.gif Very well and professionally done!! Love that shiny effect you did on all the covers! I think the little smily dude is excited enough to match all the exclamation points.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi Eve
    What beautiful and inspiring builds so good to see them together. :D
    For some reason I missed Riminisce, it is so pretty love the soft colours you have chosen and the architecture. Riminisce and Beauty of the Bay are my favourites I can not go past a beautiful cosy home. :D
    Eve I Left some rec's, your work is amazing. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Meestor- Hehe. Thanks Meestor! I am about to be done with the final DSF episode. So sad! :(
    follyfoot Thanks Folly! I have been thinking of building another traditional home. They are difficult for me...
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited June 2010
    A-mazing video Eve'y... wow ....just Wow!!!! :shock:
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2010
    Ohhhh Wow!! that video is absolutely amazing!!! As is the magazine!!!
  • Options
    TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited June 2010
    You have some really great creations, SimEve, and I really love your new avatar! I enjoyed looking at all the interesting lots you've built. After your aquarium tutorial came out, I tried my hand at building one, but it didn't come out as nice as yours. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and creations! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Thanks Judy and Alli!
    Tfbob- I think I just realized that I have been calling you Tfob,lol...Somehow my mind skipped the second b... :roll: Natural blond... :lol: Anyway, thanks so much for checking out my creations! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I have added a new aquarium with fish tutorial. This one is easy and the fish spawn on the first try!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Yay! More tutorial goodness. I was never able to get them to show before. But now! Watch out! :o)
  • Options
    kimabc3kimabc3 Posts: 325 Member
    edited June 2010
    Eve im gob smacked, i never realised you did so much i have rec'd loads of your work. i was thinking you was just a flipper and no time for anything else and here you are with sims, tutorials, stories and video's, you are amazing and most certainly deserve your featured star. No wonder your so quite these days working so hard, i look forward to seeing more work hun.

xKx

P.S Tutorials on making hot sims in your list of "things to do" yet? If not get scribbling :P
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for the Aquarium fish tutorial Eve! I would love to give it a try in one of my builds! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Meestor- I hope to see an aquarium form you soon! :wink:
    Kimbac- Thanks Kim!!! Yes I have too many projects lol! I have to spend a month on lots then a month on movies and back and forth!
    Yanti- I hope you do Yanti!
  • Options
    TSOAsiaShaMeccaTSOAsiaShaMecca Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2010
    :shock: Fantastic tutorial Eve. Even I understood it and I am build disabled. LOL
    Great work!
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited July 2010
    Great tutorial, SimEve! I can't wait to try it out! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thanks Asia and Linday! :mrgreen:
    I made a version for the exchange as well. I know a lot of people don't use Youtube.
  • Options
    HambilHambil Posts: 575
    edited July 2010
    It could be just me but your CFE wall sculpture tutorial comes up blank.