Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easter Eggs and Secrets

Comments

• Options
    Sonicgirl123Sonicgirl123 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Even though its completly un sims 3 related, it is related to Sims 2 and Mysims. In the original MySims, I found an outfit that is the MySims version of the outfit that Bella Goth wears in The Sims 2! :shock:

Okay, it's sorta Sims 3 related. :XD:
  • Options
    saitayasaitaya Posts: 126 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Vagabond wrote:
    Vampire fish like to eat garlic
    Piranha eat watermelon
    Red Herring eat Hot Dogs

You can grow cheese! :mrgreen:
    You can plant eggs and make an eggplant :wink:

What came first. The chicken or the egg?
    Answer: The eggplant!

You'd think the vampire fish would want to avoid garlic. lol
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    shukkipuu wrote:
    There is a painting of a lighthouse. The description of it indicates that no one is sure what it is meant to be but it is painted by a D.Dreamer

I loved that Family in TS2 got him married to Bella =P

I got him married to Cassandra Goth. Im not sure how you were able to dot that in ts2 unless you moved him to strangetown.Cause i never saw bella in Pleasentview.

I still have The Sims 2, just havn't played in a month.LOL. I think I might as well break up Don and Cassandra and get her remarried to Darren Dreamer. :D
  • Options
    Tinkerbelch26Tinkerbelch26 Posts: 647 Member
    edited July 2009
    katelyn_y wrote:
    You can make all sorts of flavored pancakes, lol! My sims got watermelon at the store the other day and made watermelon pancakes!

YUP! my sim once made lime pancakes! eww! lol
  • Options
    Tinkerbelch26Tinkerbelch26 Posts: 647 Member
    edited July 2009
    ConnorJack wrote:
    Veok wrote:
    Sims can sing in the shower. I'm not sure whether it's the "Virtuoso" or "Excitable" traits, but I was quite startled when my child-sim started doing it. (And her third trait, "perfectionist" doesn't seem like it might cause it)

Genius sims talk to themselves.

Yeah, it's very funny when my sim sings! It is the Virtuoso trait BTW

no i dont think it is cause my sim sings in the shower and she doesnt have the Virtuoso trait
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    In the Sims 3, I laughed and was banging my fist on the table for 5 minutes when I found out that Don Lothario had ended up in Riverview by accident! :mrgreen:
    Take that for cheating on sweet Cassandra!

Did you know that you can refer to someone as a "Cassandra" When they are making bad predictions about stuff? Usally pretending that I think I'm going to lose in a game makes me win. Its like it's good luck for me. :roll:
  • Options
    segeri9segeri9 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2009
    this is probably just a coincidence, but a 3rd generation sim after making so many in story progression was named like this: last name willis.... first name bruce.XD I swear that was just a townie I bumped into.XD

and I actually collect those magic gnomes. found a lot on my fishing trips and a couple from smelting or gem cutting gems. I currently have 7 dwar-... i mean 7 gnomes in my back yard, each with different poses. kicking them changes their pose, in case you didn't know
  • Options
    bellesmum06bellesmum06 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited July 2009
    StrawberrySwirl,

In regards to the moodlet for the starving children in Strangetown - you don't have to have any particular traits (i don't think - please correct me if I'm wrong) - but its directed at throwing out food if you've made too much instead of putting the leftovers in the refrigerator ... i think it its -20 mood (again, correct me if I'm wrong) but if you make any type of "serve food" and dispose of it, you'll get the moodlet comment ... I've had it a few times!!! hehehehehe :lol:
  • Options
    Thumper11Thumper11 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Lawertend wrote:
    Seems like we've found the same stuff! :lol:
    I haven't much other than that.

I think it's odd though, that you need apples to make pancakes.

i totaly agree with this weird
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    bellgirlvn wrote:
    Has anyone found plutonium yet?
    Yep, I found some at the mine. After being smelted, it sold for about 800 simileons, I think.
    There is also a magic gnome that appears somewhere, he's like the normal ones but he moves at night. lol
    Wow, scaaary. Now I'm kinda creeped out, since my sim brought home a mysterious gnome from the mine. I always wondered what made him so mysterious :shock: He hasn't moved yet (or not that I noticed) but I'll be looking harder at him now...lol, I named him Gnomie :P

Ok Im totaly wondering about this Gnome were do i find one???
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Pickering wrote:
    I was moving my sims on and off one particular lot for testing reasons and after the third time I moved my Sims onto a lot in Riverview and when the house was loading a dialogue box poped up saying that the house was buried on an ancient burial ground and asked me if I wanted to accept the challenge. Ofcourse I did :)

A ghostbuster even showed up asking me if I wanted to remove the ghosts! It's little things like this that make me love The Sims lol

were does everyone keep finding houses like this i would really like to kno
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited July 2009
    I didn't get the challenge houses until I started my fourth game, don't know if it matters but, I never get a challenge if I edit the town first, only if i go straight to create a sim and move them into a small home. The Dog Patch in Riverview has given me the Indian Burial ground and the flooded challenge. Shotgun stlye has given me meteor and flooded.

Also, if free will is on max, sims will get very independant and creative if you let them. Plop a sim and a fire pit on that gorgeous beach lot in SV, nothing more and soon your sim will be off fishing for anchovies to roast and going to the park for a toilet and a bench to sleep on and, the gym for a bath.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    BoredguyBoredguy Posts: 842 New Member
    edited July 2009
    theres a thing called a death flower near the entrace to the cemetary in sunset valley, pluck it and you get a second chance at life when you die. cool huh? :wink:
  • Options
    adorkable8605adorkable8605 Posts: 26 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I love that sims sneeze and once my sim made Lime Pancakes which I thought was an odd combo...they seemed to enjoy them lol.
  • Options
    LinerBeeLinerBee Posts: 46 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Vagabond wrote:
    Piranha eat watermelon
    Red Herring eat Hot Dogs

Well I guess that leaves you with the question: What came first, the egg or the eggplant?

You can also plant steaks and beefs.
  • Options
    andy95andy95 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i dont know if anyone has said this already, but when ur at a pinic fter a while ants come and take away what looks like jelly belly jelly beans.
    if someone already said this srry, i was 2 lazy 2 read the past 10 pages.
  • Options
    LinerBeeLinerBee Posts: 46 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Wrenry wrote:
    Insane Sims can fish in swimming pools.

I think all children can fish i swimming pools. I had a child that tried it on and she wasn't insane. Didn't catch anything though.
  • Options
    bucsfankhris05bucsfankhris05 Posts: 1,020 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I love how Klepto Sims (when swiping something) will say, "Yoink!" That's awesome :D
  • Options
    AsegaiAsegai Posts: 79 New Member
    edited July 2009
    katelyn_y wrote:
    You can make all sorts of flavored pancakes, lol! My sims got watermelon at the store the other day and made watermelon pancakes!

Did you know, that if your lady sim eats apple pancakes and then gets pregnant, she will have a boy?

And conversly, if she eats watermelon pancakes, a baby girl will be the result of any pregnancy?
  • Options
    JthebunJthebun Posts: 277 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Asegai wrote:
    katelyn_y wrote:

Did you know, that if your lady sim eats apple pancakes and then gets pregnant, she will have a boy?

And conversly, if she eats watermelon pancakes, a baby girl will be the result of any pregnancy?
    Not just pancakes.

Plants growing the fruit
    Fruits themselves
    Food with the fruit
    I don't know how they came up with the fruit thing anyways. It's just wierd.
  • Options
    LynarielaLynariela Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited July 2009
    Jthebun wrote:
    Asegai wrote:
    katelyn_y wrote:

Not just pancakes.

Plants growing the fruit
    Fruits themselves
    Food with the fruit
    I don't know how they came up with the fruit thing anyways. It's just wierd.

With patch 1.3, now only the raw fruits will influence infant gender. Prepared foods' influence has been removed.
    Twitter, Twitch, and Gallery ID - Lynariela
  • Options
    JthebunJthebun Posts: 277 New Member
    edited July 2009
    well my meanie launcher wont let me install any patch, so sorry i didnt kno
    (really am)
  • Options
    tinnnee_tinnnee_ Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i found markings on the rocks going to crystal springs. i dont think they mean anything though... lol :?
  • Options
    playeralyalyweklplayeralyalywekl Posts: 1,345 Member
    edited August 2009
    There is also a magic gnome that appears somewhere, he's like the normal ones but he moves at night. lol

I have to say that is extremely creepy.
    :shock:
    i was wondering where does the gnome show up alot.. :roll: :?:

there are two ways to get it: you can either catch it when your sim goes fishing (it'll be in a box) or your sim may pick it up if they explore the mausoleum.
  • Options
    playeralyalyweklplayeralyalywekl Posts: 1,345 Member
    edited August 2009
    LinerBee wrote:
    Vagabond wrote:
    Piranha eat watermelon
    Red Herring eat Hot Dogs

Well I guess that leaves you with the question: What came first, the egg or the eggplant?

You can also plant steaks and beefs.

how? Do you feed it to an omniplant?