Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easter Eggs and Secrets

Share the little awsome things you've found!

Mine:
-There's a book called 'Murder in Pleasantview" by Alexander Goth
-There's a kids book called 'Where's Bella?'
-There a park that doesn't show up on the map. It has stone hedges and is located up top. There's tons of exotic butterflies there.
-There's a mine. In somewhere between Stoney Falls and Pinochle (?) Park. There you can find tons of rocks and in the mine, there's a pair of yellow eyes watching you. Creepy.
-There're beetles to collect
-And, obviously, there's the Goths, Langeraks, Landgrabbs, Brokes, Lothario, and Bachlors
--b]EDIT[/b The TV channels are all made using TS2, it feels like deja-vu watching them :(:D

Add stuff.

Comments

• Options
    LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Seems like we've found the same stuff! :lol:
    I haven't much other than that.

I think it's odd though, that you need apples to make pancakes.
  • Options
    KyletacularKyletacular Posts: 42 New Member
    edited June 2009
    There is also a magic gnome that appears somewhere, he's like the normal ones but he moves at night. lol
  • Options
    katelyn_ykatelyn_y Posts: 240 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You can make all sorts of flavored pancakes, lol! My sims got watermelon at the store the other day and made watermelon pancakes!
  • Options
    ljohnson4775ljohnson4775 Posts: 26 Member
    edited June 2009
    wow! You've found out so many things. Can you go to places if there not on the map?
  • Options
    LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    wow! You've found out so many things. Can you go to places if there not on the map?

Yup, in Riverview, the Stonehenge, and the Abandoned Mine are places you can go, but they aren't on the map.
  • Options
    MoreOrLessMoreOrLess Posts: 279 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Can you go to places if there not on the map?

Ya, you just need to zoom in and click 'go here'. They'll go by car as far as they can and then run the rest of the way.
  • Options
    VagabondVagabond Posts: 441 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Vampire fish like to eat garlic
    Piranha eat watermelon
    Red Herring eat Hot Dogs

You can grow cheese! :mrgreen:
    You can plant eggs and make an eggplant :wink:

What came first. The chicken or the egg?
    Answer: The eggplant!
  • Options
    KDavidson828KDavidson828 Posts: 71 Member
    edited June 2009
    You can collect a diamond near the Stonehedge-type place
  • Options
    corettaccccorettaccc Posts: 102 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Haha sweet tips ty guys. My sim has made lime pancakes. I was wondering how she made those hehe.
  • Options
    MoonfeatherMoonfeather Posts: 188 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I knew there were going to be the Goths and the Landgraabbs and stuff, but when I turned on my game and found the Langeraaks (?) I was so surprised! :D
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited June 2009
    Some stuff I found out:

Collecting bugs seems to be more profitable than collecting gem stones
    You can find stuff in the Catacombs
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    JessieSimJessieSim Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The 'freezer bunny' is a toy in the toy box now.
  • Options
    loveandlyricsloveandlyrics Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2009
    There is also a magic gnome that appears somewhere, he's like the normal ones but he moves at night. lol

I have to say that is extremely creepy.
    :shock:
  • Options
    SxcarmelSxcarmel Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2009

I have to say that is extremely creepy.
    :shock:

I agree! Very creepy.
  • Options
    Grobanite113Grobanite113 Posts: 385 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I knew there were going to be the Goths and the Landgraabbs and stuff, but when I turned on my game and found the Langeraaks (?) I was so surprised! :D

Funny thing is, I had Jamie Jolina marry Parker Langerak! :)
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2009
    Has anyone found plutonium yet? I found the rare rainbow butterfly and rainbow gem. Not sure where though.

I'll try the stonehenge place a bit later. But the catacombs is kinda creepy too with all the spokky noises. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    VeokVeok Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims can sing in the shower. I'm not sure whether it's the "Virtuoso" or "Excitable" traits, but I was quite startled when my child-sim started doing it. (And her third trait, "perfectionist" doesn't seem like it might cause it)

Genius sims talk to themselves.
  • Options
    FluffymonkeymFluffymonkeym Posts: 320 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Some stuff I found out:

Collecting bugs seems to be more profitable than collecting gem stones
    You can find stuff in the Catacombs

I might be slow...but what does collecting bugs and gems tones mean?
  • Options
    ShallisShallis Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009

Me wants!
  • Options
    LoxlyLoxly Posts: 152 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Veok wrote:
    Sims can sing in the shower. I'm not sure whether it's the "Virtuoso" or "Excitable" traits, but I was quite startled when my child-sim started doing it. (And her third trait, "perfectionist" doesn't seem like it might cause it)

I have a Sim with [Over Emotional, Couch Potato, Hopeless Romantic, Smoozer, and ... jeez, can't remember ... and note one of those 3]

He sings too sometimes. :?:
  • Options
    BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Umm..all of those already mentioned I believe!

Also the book 'Bluish Eggs With a Side of Pastrami' ^O^

And I loved the names the game suggests for the books I write. 'To Mock a Killing Bird' comes to mind >.<
  • Options
    amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim fished up the creepy gnome.

He goes in your house and changes the radio station to kids music! I am not kidding!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    bellgirlvnbellgirlvn Posts: 448 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Has anyone found plutonium yet?
    Yep, I found some at the mine. After being smelted, it sold for about 800 simileons, I think.
    Wow, scaaary. Now I'm kinda creeped out, since my sim brought home a mysterious gnome from the mine. I always wondered what made him so mysterious :shock: He hasn't moved yet (or not that I noticed) but I'll be looking harder at him now...lol, I named him Gnomie :P
  • Options
    ConnorJackConnorJack Posts: 836 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Veok wrote:

Yeah, it's very funny when my sim sings! It is the Virtuoso trait BTW
  • Options
    NemamiahNemamiah Posts: 749 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When you're exploring the catacombs you can get attacked by bears... and for some reason you come out burned... my sim went in bald and came out with that fried spikey hair they get, I was like "what'd he do? scalp the bear?"

Daredevil Sims do everything extremely, "Extreme jog" "extreme nap" "extreme swim" "extreme shower until extremely clean" "read an extreme book". It's quite funny actually... Not really an easteregg but you know...

Point Farmer: The Story of Grant Rodiek is classed as an autobiography, yet it's written by someone else... this just baffles me