Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

POSSIBLE LEAK - The Next Sims 4 Expansion Pack

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    tiffanysims1112tiffanysims1112 Posts: 5 New Member
    YES! It's Finally Happening! LOL
  • Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    edited November 2023

Guess that leak was right after all. I can't wait to watch the reveal trailer tomorrow and see what's going to be in this expansion pack!!! 🀩
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    β™₯ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around β™₯
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    Looking forward to finding out more tomorrow! I'm not as excited for this pack as for the previous ones (infants, horses) - although if it does turn out that there are new animals in the animal sanctuary then that might change... But still I'm curious about what new gameplay it'll bring. And I'm excited to see what the new Asian world will be like!
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Finally! I can’t wait for tomorrow!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    That looks lovely, I like the neon effect on the date. It must hint to the vibrant night time market. Can't wait to see the trailer tomorrow.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Omg I'm so excited!! 😩😩😩 can't wait for trailer.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The world looks amazing already!! My sims are exhausted from all the moving but I better start getting them prepared πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Seems like the leak was accurate after all...tomorrow's going to be exciting!

And that green roof? I don't think I've ever seen anything more gorgeous.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited November 2023
    The different roof heights are interesting. Normally when roofs are wider, they are only taller at the top, but the bottoms are at the same level.

Hope the building is not only an object.
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Someone said the temple in the preview picture is a rabbit hole.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    aelias24 wrote: Β»
    Most likely so but please take it with a grain of salt unless it's from a trusted source. πŸ™‚
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    β™₯ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around β™₯
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Why do some people think just because something is a rabbit hole means it's a bad thing automatically? I am not disappointed by everything that is mentioned as side features instead of the key main features. I had zero expectations for this EP as I am more focused on what actually is included in the pack instead of what isn't. I am mainly interested and potentially excited about the rental apartment lot type and how we may even be able to build apartments. I am not that excited about the animal sanctuaries but I am curious how that will work. The EP is seemingly called For Rent, not something like Animal Sanctuary Living, so I expect features related to the "rental" aspect in the pack title. Hopefully this pack will be good, if even great <3 and I am sure there may be something for everyone in this pack, let's hope for the best! <3
    (sorry for the long random reply :blush: ) can't wait for the trailer tomorrow! <3
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yay! Hopefully cars are not rush released at the last minute before the EP drops or with the actual EP as I want them to focus on the rental aspect in this specific pack, cars could still come next year, maybe with the first EP of 2024 as a pre-update patch for everyone with the base game, but I hope everyone will get their biggest wishes come true with this game sooner or later! <3

Multi-family lots would be exciting, hopefully we can make at least 4-family apartments minimum, but we will see once we get official information, yay <3 I love this game!
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    So then, they decided to have mercy. Fantastic, as my ideas are already flowing and I need info!
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited November 2023
    I hope that own the neighborhood isn't just a tagline for landlords but a December update for more neighborhood customization. I know they have this capability but they haven't given it to us yet. Where certain sims have a hometown and remain mostly in certain worlds. I want to be able to customize who visits certain lots and the walk-bys. I use spawning mods for this but I think it would be a good free base game feature to have. I use Get Together to get sims to spawn in different locations but I would love to have them spawn in certain locations as individuals too.

I have a mod that I use to try to make my sims apartment landlords too but I'm happy that it will be much easier now. Mr. and Mrs. Roper from Three's Company are in my game with the landlord trait and they still haven't been generate to be landlords yet. I've killed off generated landlords trying to get them to be owners of City Living apartments.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member

It's the first thing I thought when I saw it myself. Or maybe it's a rabbit-hole building at the centre of a park, which might not be too bad.

I'm just not very fond of rabbit-hole buildings. Rabbit holes for jobs and certain types of events or outings? Sure, fine. But when my sim walks up to a building and then just vanishes, leaving me waiting on the sidewalk... I don't know. Half the time, it feels like a cop-out to me. But, I know some people like these rabbit holes and that's fine too. I'm not about to complain about people actually liking rabbit holes. Naturally there are features in any game that some people like and some don't.

Anyway, rabbit hole or no, hopefully the rest of the pack is full of truly substantial features and gameplay!
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    Might be similar to the temple in Mt Komorebi. I much prefer a rabbit hole build over a just deco build.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg