May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you want as free update for sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2016
    Hair and Clothes Physics

More coily hair like this:

1869f8b1769d52f43d910eaec299f513.jpg
    camille-coily-hair-loreal-paris-evercurl.jpg
    SHOUTOUT TO ALL PEOPLE WITH CURLY/COILY HAIR!!!

I would love to have more of these in my game. It's hard for them to do though because they have a polygon limit for the hair.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    Many things, but the one that's currently getting on my nerves is the moving out system. Is it really that hard to have it similar to The Sims 3? I hate having to fiddle with what we currently have to move just one Sim out. Unless, of course, I'm completely missing something obvious?
  • Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    edited February 2016
    Food processor
    Color wheel
    Bigger neighborhood
    More furniture
    Baby sitter
    Restaurants (that can be run as a business)

tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    AlanSims wrote: »
    As of right now, DJ and Dancer career branch from Entertainment would be useful for Get Together.

Yes! That would be cool too.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    More collectibles/harvestables
  • Options
    kitangel1kitangel1 Posts: 200 Member
    - Toddlers. I don't even want something fancy to start with. They can give us a few hairs (converted kids hairs probably) a few clothing items and basic interactions to start with. Then they could expand on this when they decide to do a Generation or Family EP.
    - Maybe more traits

I think thats all I would want from a simple update. Anything else I wouldn't mind getting in a pack.
  • Options
    HSimmerHSimmer Posts: 29 Member
    - Colour wheel
    - Cars
    - More rewards that you can buy (kind of like the sims 3)
    - Households can hold more sims
    - Sims are able to rob people if you are in the criminal career
    - Hire butlers
    - Hire babysitters
    - Ability to adjust your sims hight in the CAS
    - Ability to see your sims inside their rocket
    - Ability to create space stations
    - Toddlers
    - All in one bathroom
    - Ability to go with your child and teen sims to school if you own get to work
    - Give aliens more powers
    - Fear moodlet
    - Weather
    - Ability to buy/download new games on your sims's phone
    - Add restaurants that your sims can eat at (You can view your sims while eating there)
    - Add a town hall
    - Ability to make your sim run for president of the town
    - Expand the worlds
    - Your sims can get haircuts (The hair that they get will not be a hair from the CAS and yes their hair will grow back)
    - Make it so that 10 days before children sims age up into teens they get a moodlet called 'Puberty'
    - Add armpit hair and your young adults will start growing beards and the ability to make your sims shave (Yes it will be censored)
    - Add homeless people on the street, your sims can pay them money
    - Add firefighters
    - Add Robbers
    - Add diseases, sicknesses and instabilities (Your sims can get them and die of them if not treated by a doctor)
    - Sims with a high level handiness skill can build their own PC (If they have the parts)
    - Give children curfews
    - Remove the loading screens in the worlds, make it like the sims 3 worlds with the map view and everything else.
    - If your sims order something online, 2 days after they order it the mailman will come with it and put it in the mailbox
    - Add consoles such as PS4 or Xbox
    - Sims can have nightmares and will be affected by them
    - Sims can buy essentials for their computers such as better keyboards or better mouses
    - Sims can get plastic surgery
    - Add beaches
    - Make it so you can go boating in the sea
    - Your sims's phones have battery and will need to recharge (Can cause a fire if overcharged)
    - Sims can buy new, bigger and upgraded phones
    - Add a grocery store
    - Add an online store where sims can buy things (Like amazon)
    - Make it so that in your house, you will need a heater to keep yourself warm otherwise your sims could freeze to death
    - With the movie stuff stuff pack, add a cinema that you can place in the world
    - Make it so sims can get a job as a teacher
    - Add the newspaper boy
    - Give alien children some powers
    - Make it so sims can die when they give birth (Uncommon)
    - Add a magical painting that will change its look depending on how it feels (Your sim can also talk to it)
    - Make it so your sims can become Carpenters
    - Make it so that when your sims are done with school (If they are children) Their parents will have to pick them up or they can get a bus ticket
    - Add the "Holy Bible" as a book if your sims finish reading the book, a magical ghost will come out and bless them (Not sure with what)
    - Add Autosave
    - Make it so your sims can hire Photographers
    - Your sims should be able to take family photos
    - Your sims can download music on their phone and listen to it (or buy a DVD and add it on to a stereo)
    - Add vending machines
    - Add the repoman and repowoman
    - Make it so that your sims can borrow money from the government but if they don't pay it back the repoman will come and take a lot of stuff
    - Sims can have wallets and credit cards, however they can be stolen by robbers, they can also store their money in an online bank account
    - When sims want to move they will have to sell the house to make some of the money back (They can set a price)
    - If you have less than 1000 simoleons your sim will be able to beg for money on the streets
    - Add a llama that randomly comes and scares your sims, the llama will appear on your lot and then make its way to your sim and scare him (Yes this is an easteregg) When the llama comes some prankish music will play and then the llama will attack, once your sim is scared he/she will get a playful moodlet called "Scared by llama" (Yes the llama will be a sim dressed up) Once the llama scared you he will jump around and then run away as if nothing happened, he will then disappear into thin pink air.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    HSimmer wrote: »
    - Colour wheel
    - Cars
    - More rewards that you can buy (kind of like the sims 3)
    - Households can hold more sims
    - Sims are able to rob people if you are in the criminal career
    - Hire butlers
    - Hire babysitters
    - Ability to adjust your sims hight in the CAS
    - Ability to see your sims inside their rocket
    - Ability to create space stations
    - Toddlers
    - All in one bathroom
    - Ability to go with your child and teen sims to school if you own get to work
    - Give aliens more powers
    - Fear moodlet
    - Weather
    - Ability to buy/download new games on your sims's phone
    - Add restaurants that your sims can eat at (You can view your sims while eating there)
    - Add a town hall
    - Ability to make your sim run for president of the town
    - Expand the worlds
    - Your sims can get haircuts (The hair that they get will not be a hair from the CAS and yes their hair will grow back)
    - Make it so that 10 days before children sims age up into teens they get a moodlet called 'Puberty'
    - Add armpit hair and your young adults will start growing beards and the ability to make your sims shave (Yes it will be censored)
    - Add homeless people on the street, your sims can pay them money
    - Add firefighters
    - Add Robbers
    - Add diseases, sicknesses and instabilities (Your sims can get them and die of them if not treated by a doctor)
    - Sims with a high level handiness skill can build their own PC (If they have the parts)
    - Give children curfews
    - Remove the loading screens in the worlds, make it like the sims 3 worlds with the map view and everything else.
    - If your sims order something online, 2 days after they order it the mailman will come with it and put it in the mailbox
    - Add consoles such as PS4 or Xbox
    - Sims can have nightmares and will be affected by them
    - Sims can buy essentials for their computers such as better keyboards or better mouses
    - Sims can get plastic surgery
    - Add beaches
    - Make it so you can go boating in the sea
    - Your sims's phones have battery and will need to recharge (Can cause a fire if overcharged)
    - Sims can buy new, bigger and upgraded phones
    - Add a grocery store
    - Add an online store where sims can buy things (Like amazon)
    - Make it so that in your house, you will need a heater to keep yourself warm otherwise your sims could freeze to death
    - With the movie stuff stuff pack, add a cinema that you can place in the world
    - Make it so sims can get a job as a teacher
    - Add the newspaper boy
    - Give alien children some powers
    - Make it so sims can die when they give birth (Uncommon)
    - Add a magical painting that will change its look depending on how it feels (Your sim can also talk to it)
    - Make it so your sims can become Carpenters
    - Make it so that when your sims are done with school (If they are children) Their parents will have to pick them up or they can get a bus ticket
    - Add the "Holy Bible" as a book if your sims finish reading the book, a magical ghost will come out and bless them (Not sure with what)
    - Add Autosave
    - Make it so your sims can hire Photographers
    - Your sims should be able to take family photos
    - Your sims can download music on their phone and listen to it (or buy a DVD and add it on to a stereo)
    - Add vending machines
    - Add the repoman and repowoman
    - Make it so that your sims can borrow money from the government but if they don't pay it back the repoman will come and take a lot of stuff
    - Sims can have wallets and credit cards, however they can be stolen by robbers, they can also store their money in an online bank account
    - When sims want to move they will have to sell the house to make some of the money back (They can set a price)
    - If you have less than 1000 simoleons your sim will be able to beg for money on the streets
    - Add a llama that randomly comes and scares your sims, the llama will appear on your lot and then make its way to your sim and scare him (Yes this is an easteregg) When the llama comes some prankish music will play and then the llama will attack, once your sim is scared he/she will get a playful moodlet called "Scared by llama" (Yes the llama will be a sim dressed up) Once the llama scared you he will jump around and then run away as if nothing happened, he will then disappear into thin pink air.

@HSimmer

First, I like many of your sugestions. :)

Secondly: the kleptomaniac trait came with the latest patch, you should be able to now create kleptomaniac sims like in TS3 and swipe things in your game with your sim :) But also, if you are in a certain level of the criminal career you will unlock the option to pick pocket other sims (mischief interaction) :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    Cars and toddlers.
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    and washers/dryers
  • Options
    CATastrophsimsCATastrophsims Posts: 57 Member
    SPIRAL STAIRS
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited February 2016
    different stairs like:
    L-shaped
    U-shaped
    T-shaped (ideal for a mansion)
    curved
    spiral

The only type of stairs in The Sims 4 is straight. That's it. There needs to be more types of stairs like the ones I mentioned above. Also, I would like options for carpet and metal stairs (Choose the color of the carpet for the stairs.). There are wooden, concrete, brick, and tile stairs but no carpet and metal stairs. I want carpet and metal stairs.
    Post edited by uzumo on
  • Options
    HSimmerHSimmer Posts: 29 Member
    Since I cannot edit my post I will just post another comment, I would like to add on to what I recently said

- Add buyable worlds (You pay real money for them probably like 5$ for a world)
    - Replace Whims with Lifetime happiness
    - Add apartments and hotels
    - Workaholic trait (Your sims will be able to work from home and preform better at work)
    - Your sims will be able to go home with other students from school or they go home with your sims
    - Buyable clothes (Like 2bucks for a shirt, pants etc)
    - Fix the bug where if you fast forward a lot your sims get stuck
    - Fix crashes (I don't know if its just me but my game crashes every now and then and I lose my stuff, another reason why we need Autosave)
    - Add meteors that randomly fall from the sky (Rare) and they could kill your sim or destroy a lot (Add it to get to work)
    - Make it so that parent sims can ground children
    - Add graveyards
    - Add private schools (Your sims will need to pay like 3000 simoleons per week or something like that)
    - Add dentist's
    - Make it so that if your sims don't brush their teeth for a long time, they will start losing teeth can get a mouth infection (Your sims will get a moodlet on when they need to brush their teeth or when their teeth are starting to be infected and fall out
    - Teenagers should be able to woohoo and become pregnant
    - Add capes
    - Make it so that your sims can become flexible
    - Make it so that children can get muscles (small six packs)
    - Food compressor
    - Hire a bodyguard
    - Give ghosts the ability to possess sims
    - Add a sims 4 story mode
    - I know this might not work but I will suggest it anyway. Make it so that in the CAS there is an option to 'scan self' it will basically scan your real face and try to make an exact copy of it in the game.
  • Options
    Creative AnnCreative Ann Posts: 4 New Member
    Vegetarian trait.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,333 Member
    Since I cannot edit my post I will just post another comment, I would like to add on to what I recently said

- Workaholic trait (Your sims will be able to work from home and preform better at work)
    - Your sims will be able to go home with other students from school or they go home with your sims
    - Fix crashes (I don't know if its just me but my game crashes every now and then and I lose my stuff, another reason why we need Autosave)
    - Add meteors that randomly fall from the sky (Rare) and they could kill your sim or destroy a lot (Add it to get to work)
    - Add graveyards
    - Add private schools (Your sims will need to pay like 3000 simoleons per week or something like that)
    - Add dentist's
    - Make it so that if your sims don't brush their teeth for a long time, they will start losing teeth can get a mouth infection (Your sims will get a moodlet on when they need to brush their teeth or when their teeth are starting to be infected and fall out
    - Add capes
    - Food compressor
    - Hire a bodyguard
    - I know this might not work but I will suggest it anyway. Make it so that in the CAS there is an option to 'scan self' it will basically scan your real face and try to make an exact copy of it in the game.
    -
    It is against the rules to talk about or ask for what is in the bolded text as it can and will raise the rating of the game from T to M for mature.
    - Do not link to, request, or discuss content that may raise the game rating to an "M". This includes linking to teen pregnancy hacks, nude hacks, etc.
    You are welcome to share links for custom content, hacks, and mods as long as they do not raise the T for Teen rating.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801207/updated-forum-rules#latest
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »

- Add graveyards
    - Add dentist's
    - Add capes
    - Food compressor
    - Hire a bodyguard
    -
    It is against the rules to talk about or ask for what is in the bolded text as it can and will raise the rating of the game from T to M for mature.
    - Do not link to, request, or discuss content that may raise the game rating to an "M". This includes linking to teen pregnancy hacks, nude hacks, etc.
    You are welcome to share links for custom content, hacks, and mods as long as they do not raise the T for Teen rating.

Teenagers can woohoo though.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    UdmeberUdmeber Posts: 8 New Member
    I think they are all very good ideas. I specially like the haircut one! And the llama scaring people!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,333 Member
    edited February 2016
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    lisasc360 wrote: »

- Add graveyards
    - Add dentist's
    - Add capes
    - Food compressor
    - Hire a bodyguard
    -

Teenagers can woohoo though.

That may be but teen pregnancy will never happen in the game. So the poster of that post needs to edit their post to take it out since it against the rules to talk about and ask for in the game.
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Toddlers
    Teen height fix
    Terrain/pond tool
    Burglars/Police/firefighter/social worker
    Ownable and fully animated cars
    Firefighters
    Food processor
    Loungers
    more color and pattern presets
    trash compactor
    burglar alarm
    newspaper
    bigger hoods
    more control to build
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    JoyceM8JoyceM8 Posts: 75 Member
    Honestly I would be happy with everything that we get for free.
    [ Origin: JoyceM8 ]
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    I really don't so much about toddlers (even tho it would be kool)
    Firefighters? nah wha ta blow that just gonna ruined my plan when I try to kill my sims xD
    Ramen noodles ~ Yuss need to be add to the game :3 as well with a simish anime channel
    and everything else what Fallen Prince said. lol
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    > @QueenWeird58 said:
    > I really don't so much about toddlers (even tho it would be kool)
    > Firefighters? nah wha ta blow that just gonna ruined my plan when I try to kill my sims xD
    > Ramen noodles ~ Yuss need to be add to the game :3 as well with a simish anime channel
    > and everything else what Fallen Prince said. lol

oops forgot one thing also I kinda hate it when people trying to make sims 4 like sims 3 :/ it just going to be boring if it exactly like sims 3. They are uniquely different which is awesome.
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    I would like a town editor, the ability to create generic community lots which would attract sims to use just some or any of the items placed there, and/or a colour wheel or colour editor. If these were added to the game, my heart would just soar!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Something beginning with 'T'.

But I'd echo some of the good ideas above like spiral/l-shaped/sweeping stairs or ladders. Maybe indoor platforms like the ones we had in TS2 that could go against walls. I'd like a vegetarian trait and eco-friendly content. A 'health-conscious' or 'sporty' trait. Dumpster diving and/or a reclamation yard. There are lots of little things I'd like.

I'm glad we got the kleptomaniac trait back. Thanks gurus! o/
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    All sounds cool ,how about babies like in 3 with all there stuff and toddlers