Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you want as free update for sims 4

Comments

• Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Baby sitters. I know day care would be useless because we don't have toddlers. I still miss nannies and babysitters though.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Jase wrote: »
    I would love to see the following missing features/objects patched into the base game...
    • Toddlers
    • NPCs (Burglars, Fire Fighters, Hirable Gardeners, Police Officers, and Social Workers)
    • Food Processors
    • Trash Compactors
    • More Normal/Realistic Careers
    • Pool Parties
    • Lounge Chairs

While there are other missing features I would like to see added, I expect those return via either an Expansion or Game Pack. :)

I like these ideas! I miss burglars (for some strange reason), and firefighters. I have no use for the Social workers though. I get so depressed when they come and take a child away. Trash compactors and food processors need to come back. I can't empty my trash cans in the Sims 4 and the maid won't do it either. I love the idea of Pool parties and Lounge chairs.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Taz_InfiltratGWTaz_InfiltratGW Posts: 5 New Member
    We need longer time spans? I feel like SIMs age too fast.....
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Age Sliders
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,534 Member
    edited March 2016
    A debug cheat to raise motive sliders and relationship sliders up and down like they did in the pool livestream.

With the latter when you marry two sims in cas their not bestfriends. In TS3 when you moved them in you could atleast max up the relationship to best friends with testing cheats by sliding it up.

In TS3 their barely friends when you set them as spouses in cas.
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    A debug cheat to raise motive sliders and relationship sliders up and down like they did in the pool livestream.

With the latter when you marry two sims in cas their not bestfriends. In TS3 when you moved them in you could atleast max up the relationship to best friends with testing cheats by sliding it up.

In TS3 their barely friends when you set them as spouses in cas.

A result of arranged marriages?
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,573 Member
    i do not want robbers, please NO!

i fully agree with you on that one what i would love to see in a free update are the following

more choices of underwear for the whole family kids to elders like tighty whities briefs like in the sims3 took some screen shots in sims3 sure its customs ones but it will give the team an idea for the designs patterns and colors

kids:

6j2hxf.jpg

teens:

2n1e70j.jpg

young adults:

male sims

rig9ht.jpg

Please note that in my post even do i have no exemple it includes female sims

and workable washers and dryers to be precise the option to do laundry
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    nutm3g8 wrote: »
    I definitely want burglars and firemen back. Why even have alarms if they don't do anything. Favorite part of the original Sims was the fear of being burglarized every night.

I miss both NPCs, Burglars for the thrill of being robbed and Firemen to put out fires when I'm AFK for five minutes. :o
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Seasons (it should be part of the base game imo)

Option to delete cc from CAS

Pool stuff that should've came with the pools update

Plastic surgeon along with other new active careers for GTW and not being told what to do on the job each time

More travel destinations for outdoor retreat and I'd like more of a Wrong Turn (if you've seen the movie you get it) feel to it because sims in bear costumes are lame

Option to add more traits to every age group

That's all I can think of right now
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    JaysWrxld wrote: »
    I definitely want burglars and firemen back. Why even have alarms if they don't do anything. Favorite part of the original Sims was the fear of being burglarized every night.

True.

And the police and social workers

Kid can starve now and get to stay with the parents who neglected them!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    LMJLMJ Posts: 161 Member
    i do not want robbers, please NO!

I MISS ROBBERS!!!! I remember when I was playing Sims 2 and I was always so scared they would get away with my stuff! :D Was there ever home insurance back then?

• Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    JaysWrxld wrote: »

True.

And the police and social workers

Kid can starve now and get to stay with the parents who neglected them!

Just like on Investigation Discovery!
  • Options
    Mayve_LaSalleMayve_LaSalle Posts: 37 New Member
    My TS4 Wishlist

1. A Jazz Radio Station
    2. Video Game Consoles
    3. More beds
    4. A Teaching career where my sim could be a college professor
    5. Weather, toddlers, pets, fairy/supernatural sims ...etc (Some of the things we had in sims 2 & 3)
  • Options
    hof1971hof1971 Posts: 27 Member
    Of course I want weather, toddlers, ect... but let's keep it simple... How about a retail aspiration?
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I think they should add spiral and diagonal stars as well. Yesterday I discovered that you cannot have diagonal stairs, which is quite odd. And I support all ideas that are mentioned here.
  • Options
    Lightningpaw13Lightningpaw13 Posts: 1 New Member
    I really wish you could adjust sim height...
  • Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    An update that drastically would improve the Trait-system...
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    I'd really like babies being taken out of the crib. No cars.. What's the point if there's no open world? If you want a decoration car just use a cheat to make the toy car bigger
  • Options
    iplaysims24iplaysims24 Posts: 7 New Member
    Teens ought to be able to get part-time jobs as either a paperboy/girl or a babysitter!
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Some things I'd personally like to see in the Sims 4 added by a patch

-Spiral and/or L-Shaped stairs for smaller homes.

-Trash Compactor.

-The Ability to chose at LEAST five Traits per Young Adult sim.

-The ability to run Owned Business's from your Home Lot (All of the retail items are practically available for you to purchase on residential lots any way, plus It just Isn't interesting or worthwhile for me to run a business because I have priorities on my Home Lot that are more important [Like feeding my Cowplant to keep it from turning into a skeleton]).

-The option to make Advanced Aliens (like giving them an extra set of eyes/arms, or giving them a tail and goat legs [Hairless], the Aliens from Get to Work just aren't interesting enough for me {even though every played household I create is one], because lets face it not all aliens are bald, green skinned, and have elf ears [If EA/Maxis aren't going to add any more Occults, then they should at least give us the option to customize are aliens to make are own unique characters). This may seem unlikely, but it's some thing I wan't implemented.

-Sliding Doors of various styles.

-the ability to add more then one window to the same section of wall with more then one window actually cut the wall out.
  • Options
    SamtapletSamtaplet Posts: 151 Member
    Toddlers
    Pets
    Swimming in any body of water
    Firefighters
    Cars
    Butlers
    Robbers
    More traits
    Better options to make transgender sims.
    Origin Id: ActuallySammy
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd like burglars if:

a) My sim could also BE the burglar - sneaking into someone's house and stealing a specific item of my choosing.
    b) We could call the police!
    c) We could beat them up and do a citizen's arrest!
    d) We had a burglar alarm or deterrent that completely stopped the burglars from showing up.
    e) We could lock them in a room until the police arrive.
    f) If the burglar is caught we get our stuff back and get compensation.
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Can sims be arrested? I mean, I have GTW, and I always have the same random prisoners in the cell, I think it would be interesting for MY sims have a chance to be arrested - especially for those in the criminal career.

Also the stuff everybody else is saying and:

- sickness that isn't just a 2/3 hour moodlet - I want my sims to clearly be sick, and for longer, maybe have sims pass out not just from fatigue, and interactions other sims can do with sick sims e.g take temperature and other actions doctors do in GTW, force them to lay in bed, get them special sick meals like chicken soup etc. While we're on the subject, getting a sim to bring breakfast in bed would also be cute.

- any age can die, but it could be optional - so you can turn it off if you don't want your baby/child to die, but still keeps death a possibility for teen/adult/elder.

- option to follow offspring of dead family into a new life. This doesn't make much sense but I will explain better. My baby sims parents both died, the game ended, I could not take the baby into anybody's else's care. I did not like that, I wanted to maybe have CPS assign her adoptive/foster parents, I believe I saw this in another forum but I agree with it.

- able to be a reaper and reap souls instead of just having to use the traditional ways or the buzzer mod to off people.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    Arkster93Arkster93 Posts: 154 Member
    - Burglars
    - Police
    - Firefighters
    - Memory System like in Sims 2
    - Toddlers
    - Terrain tool
    - New world