Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you want as free update for sims 4

Like new clothes or ganeplay or worlds.

What would you want for the game from a patch.

Obviously that will never really happen.

Hmm more clothes for women AND A BUG FIX FOR THE "SIMS DO NOTHING JUST STAND THERE" Bug

Comments

• Options
    taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    They probably wouldn't put out this feature for free but I'd really like weather. That'd like totally wash away all the dullness from this game for me. (:
  • Options
    Felicia1990Felicia1990 Posts: 248 Member
    Seasons.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    • Toddlers
    • Terrain/pond tool
    • Burglars
    • Ownable and fully animated cars/NPC and service cars
    • Firefighters
    • Food processor
    • Hire gardeners
    • Lounge chairs
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    everything that free
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    the only thing I want? Is not allowed to be discussed
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 720 Member
    edited December 2015
    As of right now, DJ and Dancer career branch from Entertainment would be useful for Get Together.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Pre Seasons Patch, Rain and Temperature, Moon phases.
    Pre Pets Patch, small pet patched in like a hamster or guniea pig or something
    Favorites should be patched.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    zhaoyiran183zhaoyiran183 Posts: 42 Member
    According to the current logic in SIMS4, if I want to cook an advanced meal, I must fish by myself and plant by myself. Of course, I should have high-level fishing and planting skills. Don't you think it's unreasonable? =🐸🐸🐸🐸= I wish EA will release a new pack including groceries. Eh... you know, there is no any free useful pack in EA... So, any free ( even it's useless) is good....
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited December 2015
    1. Turn on/ Turn off and favorite food, colour etc system
    2. Teen acne and moodswings (due puberty), because they look too much like adults to me. I think the game needs something to make them differ from adults.
    3. Ability to purchase book that another sim has written (under player's control), it's sort of annoying how you publish a book, get royalties, but other sims cannot purchase this book.
    4. Crush and attraction system- etspecially for kids. It would make children more interesting to me.
    5. Hire a gardener and a butler. Butler would cost a lot more and would be like a maid+gardener and would live in your house.
    6. NPC Criminals that sneak inside your house and steal something the way it worked in Sims 2.
    7. This one might be ridicilous, but I would like more clothing. There seems to be almost nothing for players that want to create a goth sim or a punk sim. Most of the haircuts and clothing are far too "mainstream" and I really don't like putting CC in my games, because I hate the way it looks (my opinion), plus many CC's have crushed my game in the past. This goes for children clothes as well- there is almost no choice there.
    8. Maybe little more hair colours, like pure white.
    9. A possibility to create bride's wedding outfit isntead of automatically putting her into one. Same goes for groom.
    10. When having a baby with an alien, have the baby inheret the eyes or the voice of an alien, instead of simply having a blue/green skin (randomly of course).
    11. Have sims own and manage night clubs the same way they manage stores. (this would require get to work).
    12. Add more traits. There are too few of them. For example, shy, moody (change emotions on random), workaholic, paranoid, anti-romantic and etc.
    13. Add more aspirations and aspiration categories.
    14. Spiral stairs.
    15. Toddlers (of course :smiley: ).
    16. Maybe some more paintings (I mean the ones that your sim can paint).
    That is all I can think of at the moment. All of this is adequate for a free update. if they could add pools and ghosts with a free update, they can add this.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    More traits and aspirations it's reallt lacking what we have now after two GP's and two EP's, we should have had way more traits and aspirations added.

New beds! I can't believe we still only have the base game beds. No modern beds and the best bed costs 10K and is so Goth looking. We need updated beds like yesterday. I try and build a new houses and am always stuck when it comes to bedrooms.
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    I find that they should add singing.
    I miss it because its really dumb when they can only play instruments and cant sing.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Restaurants. I so miss having those. And the little bubbles above the sims, thinking about what they want was a fine touch.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    Bigger towns and town editor - I love how this was in Sims 2 - imagine how great they could make it now. Bigger neighbourhoods/less loading screens. Being able to go into venues while in neighbourhoods without loading screens.

More traits and aspirations - I agree!!
    Bunk beds!
    Toddlers - of course
    Smaller teenagers
    Owning/managing nightclubs - awesome idea!
    PRIVATE SCHOOL with bonuses like perhaps getting another trait or something. Remember how fun it was to try to get your kid in and have the headmaster over for dinner?
    Play interactions - like in the sims 2. Play catch, play red hands, etc. I really miss that in this game.
    Kids can jump on furniture - slide down banisters. More of the fun that was in Sims 2.
    Teacher career track
    The ability to go to the hospital if your sim is sick, or to the lab for a tour or to do something else, or to the police station - i.e. not only be able to go if you are working there

Something to re-do?
    The over-the-top actions such as digging at the frying pan when cooking eggs etc. That is so dramatic and over the top
    The way sims talk to themselves a lot and loudly, and look around and smile at nothing when they are alone
    The way that type of stuff was in Sims 2 was better!
  • Options
    ibenengbergibenengberg Posts: 79 Member
    - Bunk beds
    - Toddlers
    - Height system (you can control how tall your sims will be in cas)
    - Teacher career
    - Apartments
    - Young Teens
    My Wishlist: Best Friend hug, Generations, University, Seasons, Vacations, Private School, Funerals, Cemeteries, Walk up the aisle in the wedding and ask your sims friends to be best man, maid of honor, bridesmaid or pastor if they are engaged.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    To swim in the ocean
    The terrain tool
    Firefighters, gardeners and buglars as we used to have
    Toddlers (just 'cause everyone is crazing about it)
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,573 Member
    the option to do laundry in the sims4 in other word workable washers and dryers
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    1. Patch GTW to make owning/running retail business a recognized full-time career, so Sims don't have to try and hold down a second job while running their business.
    2. Add self-employment (Independent Contractor) as a career option.
    3. Ability to change names on marriage rather than having to go into CAS later -- a dialog box like we get for when babies are born would work. Options would be leave names as is or have a blank space where you could fill in the new name -- either the groom's name, the bride's name (didn't Nancy Landgraab make Geoffrey take her name when they got married?) or maybe a brand new name especially if you've got same-sex couples?
    4. Make it easier to build split-level houses or to have different foundation heights on same lot (house with foundation connected to garage flat on ground or have a garden shed in the yard).

About all I can think of right now...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    For now I guess for the base game.
    1. Toddlers
    2. Terrain/pond tool
    3. More NPCs
    4. Transportation for work and school and community lots
    5. Food processor and trash compactor
    6. Color wheel
    7. Town Editor
    8. Babies being freed from cribs
    Seasons.
    An attraction system.
    mrnhmath wrote: »
    • Toddlers
    • Terrain/pond tool
    • Burglars
    • Ownable and fully animated cars/NPC and service cars
    • Firefighters
    • Food processor
    • Hire gardeners
    • Lounge chairs
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Pre Seasons Patch, Rain and Temperature, Moon phases.
    Pre Pets Patch, small pet patched in like a hamster or guniea pig or something
    Favorites should be patched.
    1. Turn on/ Turn off and favorite food, colour etc system
    2. Teen acne and moodswings (due puberty), because they look too much like adults to me. I think the game needs something to make them differ from adults.
    3. Ability to purchase book that another sim has written (under player's control), it's sort of annoying how you publish a book, get royalties, but other sims cannot purchase this book.
    4. Crush and attraction system- etspecially for kids. It would make children more interesting to me.
    5. Hire a gardener and a butler. Butler would cost a lot more and would be like a maid+gardener and would live in your house.
    6. NPC Criminals that sneak inside your house and steal something the way it worked in Sims 2.
    7. This one might be ridicilous, but I would like more clothing. There seems to be almost nothing for players that want to create a goth sim or a punk sim. Most of the haircuts and clothing are far too "mainstream" and I really don't like putting CC in my games, because I hate the way it looks (my opinion), plus many CC's have crushed my game in the past. This goes for children clothes as well- there is almost no choice there.
    8. Maybe little more hair colours, like pure white.
    9. A possibility to create bride's wedding outfit isntead of automatically putting her into one. Same goes for groom.
    10. When having a baby with an alien, have the baby inheret the eyes or the voice of an alien, instead of simply having a blue/green skin (randomly of course).
    11. Have sims own and manage night clubs the same way they manage stores. (this would require get to work).
    12. Add more traits. There are too few of them. For example, shy, moody (change emotions on random), workaholic, paranoid, anti-romantic and etc.
    13. Add more aspirations and aspiration categories.
    14. Spiral stairs.
    15. Toddlers (of course :smiley: ).
    16. Maybe some more paintings (I mean the ones that your sim can paint).
    That is all I can think of at the moment. All of this is adequate for a free update. if they could add pools and ghosts with a free update, they can add this.
    To swim in the ocean
    The terrain tool
    Firefighters, gardeners and buglars as we used to have
    Toddlers (just 'cause everyone is crazing about it)

All of the Above
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited December 2015
    the option to do laundry in the sims4 in other word workable washers and dryers

oh and this one too
    So almost everything that was in Sims 2 and 3
  • Options
    POLLYANNA2POLLYANNA2 Posts: 172 Member
    I second firemen. I would also like a couple of more rabbit hole careers. I would like a teacher career and maybe a real estate agent and maybe some more blue collar jobs like a builder or electrician or used car salesman.

Also I would love more beds. Like seriously two expansions and no new double beds? Really?
    YouTube%20Forum%20Banner_zpsu3ts3wnz.png
    ou can read my Sim-Lit here:
    https://pollyannasims.wordpress.com/

• Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,256 Member
    > @FallenPrince said:
    > 1. Turn on/ Turn off and favorite food, colour etc system
    > 2. Teen acne and moodswings (due puberty), because they look too much like adults to me. I think the game needs something to make them differ from adults.
    > 3. Ability to purchase book that another sim has written (under player's control), it's sort of annoying how you publish a book, get royalties, but other sims cannot purchase this book.
    > 4. Crush and attraction system- etspecially for kids. It would make children more interesting to me.
    > 5. Hire a gardener and a butler. Butler would cost a lot more and would be like a maid+gardener and would live in your house.
    > 6. NPC Criminals that sneak inside your house and steal something the way it worked in Sims 2.
    > 7. This one might be ridicilous, but I would like more clothing. There seems to be almost nothing for players that want to create a goth sim or a punk sim. Most of the haircuts and clothing are far too "mainstream" and I really don't like putting CC in my games, because I hate the way it looks (my opinion), plus many CC's have crushed my game in the past. This goes for children clothes as well- there is almost no choice there.
    > 8. Maybe little more hair colours, like pure white.
    > 9. A possibility to create bride's wedding outfit isntead of automatically putting her into one. Same goes for groom.
    > 10. When having a baby with an alien, have the baby inheret the eyes or the voice of an alien, instead of simply having a blue/green skin (randomly of course).
    > 11. Have sims own and manage night clubs the same way they manage stores. (this would require get to work).
    > 12. Add more traits. There are too few of them. For example, shy, moody (change emotions on random), workaholic, paranoid, anti-romantic and etc.
    > 13. Add more aspirations and aspiration categories.
    > 14. Spiral stairs.
    > 15. Toddlers (of course :smiley: ).
    > 16. Maybe some more paintings (I mean the ones that your sim can paint).
    > That is all I can think of at the moment. All of this is adequate for a free update. if they could add pools and ghosts with a free update, they can add this.

Yes for #12. This game is supposed to be based off of emotions and interactions! I don't think being able to only chose 3 is enough. Especially since my sims do not really interact with the traits I chose. (Eg. my evil sims are still nice on their own. I have to force them to be mean.)
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    In CAS for men and women give the option for a wedding outfit. Because it's super annoying when they change into that randomly generated outfit for their big day!!!
  • Options
    Pristine42784Pristine42784 Posts: 48 Member
    > @mrnhmath said:
    > * Toddlers
    > * Terrain/pond tool
    > * Burglars
    > * Ownable and fully animated cars/NPC and service cars
    > * Firefighters
    > * Food processor
    > * Hire gardeners
    > * Lounge chairs

yes!yes!yes!