Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you want as free update for sims 4

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    marcel21 wrote: »
    > @QueenWeird58 said:
    > I really don't so much about toddlers (even tho it would be kool)
    > Firefighters? nah wha ta blow that just gonna ruined my plan when I try to kill my sims xD
    > Ramen noodles ~ Yuss need to be add to the game :3 as well with a simish anime channel
    > and everything else what Fallen Prince said. lol

oops forgot one thing also I kinda hate it when people trying to make sims 4 like sims 3 :/ it just going to be boring if it exactly like sims 3. They are uniquely different which is awesome.

Such as what?

I agree with @QueenWeird58

There is more focus on our sims, and not the entire town running around as a whole. Now they're seen walking by, some visiting the public lots you're at. This is a new experience.
    -We can wear any hat with any hairstyle.
    -CAS genetics allowing us to create children/siblings/twins/parents from 1 sim.
    -Content is steadily coming our way, free and DLC.
    It's visibly getting better over time, I'm there with my sims and their lives. :)

Hi :)
    I don't think they put that much vocas on sims to begin with lol!
    they might of with young adults. but not with the rest.

The sims that you see walking about the street you live in, is just like the sims 2 ones. only in that game they only walk past your home.
    but yeah the public spaces are a new thing and the illusions in the background are new.
    life stages and interactions and family play still lack in this game.
    yes we can wear hats now with any hair style.
    I honesty can't remember if we could create a single parent with CAS genetics.
    I'm not a hundred percent sure if it's positive thing with the regular DLC.
    Free updates are nice and the base game does need them.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    KajkaElinaKajkaElina Posts: 201 Member
    Cool realistic cats and more traits and aspirations.
    CATS ARE THE BEST!

My Origin ID is catKajka.
  • Options
    KajkaElinaKajkaElina Posts: 201 Member
    edited February 2016
    Something beginning with 'T'.

I agree, we need more T-shirts in the game.
    CATS ARE THE BEST!

My Origin ID is catKajka.
  • Options
    Nipx351Nipx351 Posts: 191 Member
    I know most of the items in game are simply applied with a package (mod), but it would be great if other functionality could be purchased as an individual item, this would certainly appease the entire community.

For example, if I wanted toddlers, I could purchase that functionality only, apply that (authorized and supported) mod and I now have toddlers. Of course, it would be already coded in game, but only visible with the purchase of that particular mod. If I didn't care about them, I simply do not purchase that option. Similarly, one could purchase ponds, the option to apply the color wheel to all in game items, and so on. This would require ea to tie paid-mods to accounts to prevent unauthorized sharing.

I know for me, I'd love to see (or purchase) custom animations, specifically in the woohoo department. I know this could open a can of worms to allow ea to put a price tag on everything, but for me, I wouldn't mind paying for something I would use. I have to admit, The Sims 4 has been very disappointing. Keep in mind I never played any other Sims game and recently played Sims 3 for 30 days and I could not believe the difference. You might think it was a different developer altogether.

To sum it up, I am embarrassed and (word for really mad - p****d) that ea simply doesn't listen to the players. The Sims 4 could really be a great game, all they have to do is add the requests that their loyal players are asking.

Finally, I like to know how they picked the latest packs. It reminds me of my older bosses you ask for A, B and C, they give you 7, 8 and 9. We want toddlers!! ok, Movie Pack it is!! We want the color wheel!! OK, gardens it is!!

I'd never purchase the last two packs, perhaps if they were combined for $10, I might.

On another note, I was really pleased to see the repair dude and the gardener, which were previous two mods I had used. I wish they (ea) would add all the correct anatomic pieces. ((Thank you modders <3 ))
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Toddlers

More Active Careers

Allow more sims to come to the hosptial

Improve the sickness system

More family interactions

More family objects

More Traits ( It feels empty )

Improve Traits ( Most are generally the same )

Babies that aren't glued to bassinets

More foods
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    @Nip351
    They are listening, Some of the gurus stated they look through the forums, but restrain themselves from posting comments. I think they want to surprise us, like they did with the last update. :smile:
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    @marcel21
    The Sims 3 store had DLC packs similar to The Sims 4's Stuff Packs. But The Sims 4's Stuff Packs have more stuff to the dollar. I can't wait for what comes next in The Sims 4. :)
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    > @QueenWeird58 said:
    > Firefighters? nah wha ta blow that just gonna ruined my plan when I try to kill my sims xD
    > Ramen noodles ~ Yuss need to be add to the game :3 as well with a simish anime channel

oops forgot one thing also I kinda hate it when people trying to make sims 4 like sims 3 :/ it just going to be boring if it exactly like sims 3. They are uniquely different which is awesome.

Such as what?

There is more focus on our sims, and not the entire town running around as a whole. Now they're seen walking by, some visiting the public lots you're at. This is a new experience.
    It's visibly getting better over time, I'm there with my sims and their lives. :)

The sims that you see walking about the street you live in, is just like the sims 2 ones. only in that game they only walk past your home.
    but yeah the public spaces are a new thing and the illusions in the background are new.

you watch walking dead too? :o
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    I would like for them to add in the ability to connect empty neighborhoods so I can have like 10+ neighborhoods and make them themed. Like I want a place for just community lots so all of my sims are out and about there. I want my neighborhoods with sims to just be sims and no community lots (maybe a park.) The tools are there, the new neighborhoods connect to the existing ones, I think it's time to let us have the creative freedom to link more neighborhoods and make them how we want.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Traits and zodiacs with TODDLERS
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Silvija0506Silvija0506 Posts: 9 New Member
    Sims reputation like we had in TS3 (it came with TS3 Late Night if I'm not wrong). I want for my Sims to be popular, cheater, family guy, or even have STAR status in community - same as in TS3. :)
  • Options
    nutm3g8nutm3g8 Posts: 46 Member
    I definitely want burglars and firemen back. Why even have alarms if they don't do anything. Favorite part of the original Sims was the fear of being burglarized every night.
  • Options
    Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    Toddlers, beaches, more careers, more curly/coily hair.
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Toddlers!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    GrendaliskingGrendalisking Posts: 11 New Member
    My idea is 4 fold, 1 Height slider, 5'4" in increments of 2" up to 6' with the middle height as sims are now 5'8", so you can make goblins and hobbits at 5'4" etc. The clothes work with weight so why not height?

2 in game create a patten, and to stop the bad stuff the pattens are uploaded to a blind server so only EA/Maxis can see them and then give everyone the patterns as free uploads when they update the game, also in this will be a colour changer so all of the current pattens in game can be changed to suit the rooms, and we would also be able to put carpet patten on a coat etc.

3 Layering of clothes, female bottom half is almost right, but skirt over trousers etc. and for the top half bra, (if female) tee shirt - shirt (loose, undone, tucked) - jumper - waistcoat (including denim cuts) - Suit jacket - Coat. That way I can dress my sim in a tee shirt of my choosing, shirt loose, waistcoat and coat.

One final thing, more hair especially medium and long (down to chest) for men, wavy hair, permed, straight.
  • Options
    Taz_InfiltratGWTaz_InfiltratGW Posts: 5 New Member
    > @AshleyRose1 said:
    > Christian values. They pray before meals and bedtime. They go to church. Sing in the choir. Be a Preacher. Sunday school teacher. Have Bible study group. Be tempted by the devil. Ask God for help. Types of temptations : a drunk, sexual immortality, bully, thief/pickpocket, liar, glutten, vanity.... Celebrate holidays, family Sunday meals, cross jewelry, help others, talk to others about God, become a missionary, make food for a sick neighbor, do gardening / mowing for a elderly neighbor, help the homeless, there's lots that can be added to this. I know it won't be free. I feel it would bring more fun for those who believe in a higher power. Thanks for allowing my thoughts for a great add-on.
    >

> @Fritzinscher said:
    > AshleyRose1 wrote: »
    >
    > Christian values. They pray before meals and bedtime. They go to church. Sing in the choir. Be a Preacher. Sunday school teacher. Have Bible study group. Be tempted by the devil. Ask God for help. Types of temptations : a drunk, sexual immortality, bully, thief/pickpocket, liar, glutten, vanity.... Celebrate holidays, family Sunday meals, cross jewelry, help others, talk to others about God, become a missionary, make food for a sick neighbor, do gardening / mowing for a elderly neighbor, help the homeless, there's lots that can be added to this. I know it won't be free. I feel it would bring more fun for those who believe in a higher power. Thanks for allowing my thoughts for a great add-on.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think that this would fall within an extraordinarily controversial realm for those who don't believe in theism, those who don't believe in religion, and those who are not Christian. Maxis might end up making up a fake Simlish religion, but I still feel as though that would be far too polarizing for the game. I wouldn't hold my breath for any religion-related content. However, secular motivations, aspirations, and traits are totally plausible. A lot of people here want an "eternally faithful" trait, which would be a great idea for those who play with story progression on. A return of the cop NPC could deal thieves and pickpockets! Also, I've seen heaps of posts alluding to a drunkard trait. But an actual "Christian" set should best be left to Christian mods, as the variety of interpretations within Christianity and religion would inevitably upset a lot of people. (For example: "sexual immorality").

If we r going to have religion? I rather have a SIMified religion systems? To ONLY have Secular values dictate this game is unfair? Just as many things r optional stuff throughout Sims? Religion should be in it as well? With that SAID? we need to SIMified these religions so they rnt the ACTUAL original religion of the Real World because its too complex like politics etc.... This is coming from Muslim Bengali-American. I dont want my religion in here because people r going to hate on my faith or insult it.... I/many others who have no harm intent should have option to have my Sim become Pure Monotheist which follows SIMilar core views of Islam but its NOT Islam which exist in the Real World(within SIMs) because Islam isnt Religion of Black/White Rules?(Like some other faith SIMs has made in the past) It(Islam) has VERY complex understandings which the Internet barely has scratched its surface(regardless if SIMs adds Islam in its program) when i compare inperson Islamic knowledge vs Internet's info on Islam? Internet lacks alot because Islam DOESnt have Black/White rulings?

If Real Ethnicities dont exist in SIMs because its Character Creations; Religions of the REAL WORLD need to be SIMified so its not the ACTUAL religion but SIMilar One?
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    > @QueenWeird58 said:

Such as what?

you watch walking dead too? :o

Its my favorite TV show currently.
    Yes and really enjoyed episode 9 last week of season 6 and looking toward to episode 10 later tonight's.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    foussi wrote: »
    I find that they should add singing.
    I miss it because its really dumb when they can only play instruments and cant sing.

They sing in the shower!
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    I want another free town with residential lots on a hill.

I also want a wooden door with a vertical mirror attached in build mode.
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    I want a free world with empty max-six lots.
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    nutm3g8 wrote: »
    I definitely want burglars and firemen back. Why even have alarms if they don't do anything. Favorite part of the original Sims was the fear of being burglarized every night.

True.
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    > @AshleyRose1 said:
    >

> @Fritzinscher said:
    > AshleyRose1 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think that this would fall within an extraordinarily controversial realm for those who don't believe in theism, those who don't believe in religion, and those who are not Christian. Maxis might end up making up a fake Simlish religion, but I still feel as though that would be far too polarizing for the game. I wouldn't hold my breath for any religion-related content. However, secular motivations, aspirations, and traits are totally plausible. A lot of people here want an "eternally faithful" trait, which would be a great idea for those who play with story progression on. A return of the cop NPC could deal thieves and pickpockets! Also, I've seen heaps of posts alluding to a drunkard trait. But an actual "Christian" set should best be left to Christian mods, as the variety of interpretations within Christianity and religion would inevitably upset a lot of people. (For example: "sexual immorality").

If we r going to have religion? I rather have a SIMified religion systems? To ONLY have Secular values dictate this game is unfair? Just as many things r optional stuff throughout Sims? Religion should be in it as well? With that SAID? we need to SIMified these religions so they rnt the ACTUAL original religion of the Real World because its too complex like politics etc.... This is coming from Muslim Bengali-American. I dont want my religion in here because people r going to hate on my faith or insult it.... I/many others who have no harm intent should have option to have my Sim become Pure Monotheist which follows SIMilar core views of Islam but its NOT Islam which exist in the Real World(within SIMs) because Islam isnt Religion of Black/White Rules?(Like some other faith SIMs has made in the past) It(Islam) has VERY complex understandings which the Internet barely has scratched its surface(regardless if SIMs adds Islam in its program) when i compare inperson Islamic knowledge vs Internet's info on Islam? Internet lacks alot because Islam DOESnt have Black/White rulings?

If Real Ethnicities dont exist in SIMs because its Character Creations; Religions of the REAL WORLD need to be SIMified so its not the ACTUAL religion but SIMilar One?

If there were to be any praying it should be a food option where you pray for the food or not. bedtime too. But I dont think they would add a bible or do any of that other stuff.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,084 Member
    edited February 2016
    If SIMs had a religion, it'd probably be a combo of Buddism and satanic rituals, just to be funny.

A lot of these suggestions are things that will probably be put in a future update that we'll have to pay for (because EA, that's why), but some of them really ought to be free for all.

Toddlers. For pity's sake EA, they're on a level with pools, the way people are complaining.
    Robbers and other npcs.
    Random traffic.
    Weather. It's kind of a big thing but it shouldn't be paid for.
    More options for jewellery, especially rings and earrings, which remain very basic. Why is it impossible for my guy to have only one stud? Why no nose or lip piercings? Get on it.

And more beds. The bed choices are so limited right now; you can have a nice bed and sleep poorly, or you can buy Princess Cordelia's gothy second-hand tat and sleep well.

Oh, and the ability to WooHoo on a couch. I so badly want that, even before we could go into a closet. If EA don't like showing stuff off, which they don't, they can do it like the couch appears to topple over and hide them or something.
    Every time a pack comes out, I upgrade my Special Project.
  • Options
    HexyHexy Posts: 3 New Member
    There's one thing I've been dying to have since the start. Rainbow hair colors for children(and toddlers whenever they add them). I'm so tired of hair dyes in genetics! Ideally there could be 2 identical tabs. One for base hair color and hair dyes.
    But yeah, please, give those poor children some story!
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    My top five wishes for free updates (in no particular order) are:

- swingsets
    - laundry
    - more recipes/quick meals (Where's my instant ramen?)
    - bunkbeds
    - DEEP FRYER! (so much chaos putting that thing in the sorority house kitchen)