Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you want as free update for sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Pristine42784Pristine42784 Posts: 48 Member
    Everything in this post is everything I wish. I would give anything for spiral stair cases.
    >
    > Felicia1990 wrote: »
    >
    > Seasons.
    >
    >
    >
    > RealPollyMogs wrote: »
    >
    > An attraction system.
    >
    >
    >
    > mrnhmath wrote: »
    >
    > * Toddlers
    > * Terrain/pond tool
    > * Burglars
    > * Ownable and fully animated cars/NPC and service cars
    > * Firefighters
    > * Food processor
    > * Hire gardeners
    > * Lounge chairs
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > MasonGamer wrote: »
    >
    > Pre Seasons Patch, Rain and Temperature, Moon phases.
    > Pre Pets Patch, small pet patched in like a hamster or guniea pig or something
    > Favorites should be patched.
    >
    >
    >
    > FallenPrince wrote: »
    >
    > 1. Turn on/ Turn off and favorite food, colour etc system
    > 2. Teen acne and moodswings (due puberty), because they look too much like adults to me. I think the game needs something to make them differ from adults.
    > 3. Ability to purchase book that another sim has written (under player's control), it's sort of annoying how you publish a book, get royalties, but other sims cannot purchase this book.
    > 4. Crush and attraction system- etspecially for kids. It would make children more interesting to me.
    > 5. Hire a gardener and a butler. Butler would cost a lot more and would be like a maid+gardener and would live in your house.
    > 6. NPC Criminals that sneak inside your house and steal something the way it worked in Sims 2.
    > 7. This one might be ridicilous, but I would like more clothing. There seems to be almost nothing for players that want to create a goth sim or a punk sim. Most of the haircuts and clothing are far too "mainstream" and I really don't like putting CC in my games, because I hate the way it looks (my opinion), plus many CC's have crushed my game in the past. This goes for children clothes as well- there is almost no choice there.
    > 8. Maybe little more hair colours, like pure white.
    > 9. A possibility to create bride's wedding outfit isntead of automatically putting her into one. Same goes for groom.
    > 10. When having a baby with an alien, have the baby inheret the eyes or the voice of an alien, instead of simply having a blue/green skin (randomly of course).
    > 11. Have sims own and manage night clubs the same way they manage stores. (this would require get to work).
    > 12. Add more traits. There are too few of them. For example, shy, moody (change emotions on random), workaholic, paranoid, anti-romantic and etc.
    > 13. Add more aspirations and aspiration categories.
    > 14. Spiral stairs.
    > 15. Toddlers (of course :smiley: ).
    > 16. Maybe some more paintings (I mean the ones that your sim can paint).
    > That is all I can think of at the moment. All of this is adequate for a free update. if they could add pools and ghosts with a free update, they can add this.
    >
    >
    >
    > DominicLaurence wrote: »
    >
    > To swim in the ocean
    > The terrain tool
    > Firefighters, gardeners and buglars as we used to have
    > Toddlers (just 'cause everyone is crazing about it)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > All of the Above
  • Options
    CBBCBB Posts: 11 New Member
    edited December 2015
    It'd be neat if they introduced an interactive corporate career for the sims to work in/on. from building the offices to hiring new employees and slowly growing from a small business as in get to work.... into a large multinational corporation. Also, I kinda want to build a cubicle labyrinth for my sims to toil away their days working in a soulless office with a few hundred other doomed souls/sims. (maybe a Minotaur life state?) (again wishful thinking.... but it'd be awesome.)

If that's unlikely, maybe it'd be possible to get something like the darkspawn from Dragon Age added in.... If I remember right, I think Dragon Age is an EA IP.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    More color/pattern swatches and spiral stairs. I want more things to match in my home and I want a smaller footprint for stairs.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Since everybody else has posted a lot that I definitely would love to see in the series whether it's in a free update, future stuff/game pack and/or expansion, the only other thing I could think of would be ghosts. I feel we should be able to create ghosts in CAS, so that would be great in a free update that way we won't need to use cheats and/or mods to create dearly departed sims. And along with creating ghosts we got a new emotion for free- "scared". I personally don't think normal sims should be able to interact with ghosts. I feel the only way our sims should be able to communicate with ghostly sims is by a new trait "clairvoyance" so a new trait would also be nice.

* CAS Life stage- ghost
    * Emotion- scared/afraid
    * Trait- medium
    * Career/Job- ghost hunting (could be added into a future pack)
  • Options
    xhellocoldworldxhellocoldworld Posts: 264 Member
    Self-employment. I can't stand how my freelancing gardeners, artists, writers, etc., and my retail owners are considered "unemployed"! So annoying!

"The softest echo could be enough for me to make it through."
    ♥♥♥
    sims-traits.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Toddlers
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    katietechiekatietechie Posts: 4 New Member
    -Turn on/ Turn offs or a more selective process for choosing whom a Sim is attracted to or not. I think that would make it more realistic. Right now, it seems anything goes.

-More options for video games:
    How about having the option to purchase and use multiplayer video game consoles? That would make for a great computer club activity :smile:
    The ability for Sims to play online multiplayer games with other Sims (on current lot as well as off their lot) on their computers, tablets and phones? That could be another way they could socialize. Sims can call, text and chat, why not play online games with others?
  • Options
    Jess120903Jess120903 Posts: 1,318 Member
    edited December 2015
    Toddlers, weather, spiral stairs and seasons.
    you are having a spooky mormon hell dream now!
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    1. Toddlers - They should implement toddlers when the life stage is ready, like, ready-ready and not here-ready. You know, when they are ready.
    2. Body Hair - I would like it to reappear. I know it wasn't in The Sims 3 until an expansion's patch added the feature for all. Was it added via Generations?
    3. Burglars & Firefighters - Burglars to steal my stuff, and cops there to apprehend them. One of your household members could fight the burglar off the lot, and cops can fight them. But, have an unknown success rate, a "caught" burglar will be arrested. Firefighters will be summoned to extinguish a fire on your, or, other lots.
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    edited December 2015
    For starters Babies out crib and toddlers ( o:) For New Years o:) ) baby new years
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,375 Member
    edited December 2015
    - Swimming in the already existing rivers, lakes and oceans
    - Home schooling
    - Saving styled outfits
    - A checkbox to disable the generation of sims by the game (Yes, also when it believes it "needs" a certain sim. There should be third folder next to played/unpayed, labeled NPC. In this one the game would list all the nps slots like "2 gardeners, 1 mailman, 3 barkeeps" so that we can drag and drop sims from our population into those slots.)
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    Everything from Sims 2 ported over. Everything.
  • Options
    tyubabird228tyubabird228 Posts: 90 Member
    The ability to send your Sims back to work to work overtime. Both for more money and to have truly "workaholic" Sims. Imagine how happy it would make the Ambitious Sims! :wink:
  • Options
    EverGreenLifeEverGreenLife Posts: 2,670 Member
    Hair and Clothes Physics

More coily hair like this:

1869f8b1769d52f43d910eaec299f513.jpg
    camille-coily-hair-loreal-paris-evercurl.jpg
    SHOUTOUT TO ALL PEOPLE WITH CURLY/COILY HAIR!!!

Accents. We don't all speak American. I actually speak Normal British, Patwa and Moderate Slang for instance.

Weather.

Scared Emotion, not just Tense

Ability to go hospital if u get sick. I HAVE GTW, DON'T RUN YA MOUTH

Talents and Gifts

SUperpowers and Supernatural

Savants :D

How d'yu guys say it? Ethnic clothing??

The list goes on... But WOULD we see any in game? I doubt it.
    FrAEi8Q.png
    ✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚i love starry skies✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚
    origin ID - egl_original
  • Options
    O h I have more!

Puberty

Toddlerz

Baby Freedom

Vomit after eating bad food (sometimes)

real diseases to make this game educational

FrAEi8Q.png
    origin ID - egl_original
  • Options
    brenna29brenna29 Posts: 73 Member
    Bunk Beds and Seasons would be amazing
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I would love to see the following missing features/objects patched into the base game...
    • Toddlers
    • NPCs (Burglars, Fire Fighters, Hirable Gardeners, Police Officers, and Social Workers)
    • Food Processors
    • Trash Compactors
    • More Normal/Realistic Careers
    • Pool Parties
    • Lounge Chairs

While there are other missing features I would like to see added, I expect those return via either an Expansion or Game Pack. :)

• Options
    ToastyChanToastyChan Posts: 153 Member
    Half-siblings, stepparents, in-laws etc showing up as such and not just simple acquaintances.
    I thought this really added to family play even though it's a kinda small detail, but now that it's missing it's kinda bothering me
    "I've always loved the M35-Mako. It's got a heart, you know?" - James Vega

Simblr: witchybot.tumblr.com
    EA ID: KaKaPeuPeu
  • Options
    Tiarah310Tiarah310 Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Scobre said:
    > For now I guess for the base game.
    > * Toddlers
    > * Terrain/pond tool
    > * More NPCs
    > * Transportation for work and school and community lots
    > * Food processor and trash compactor
    > * Color wheel
    > * Town Editor
    > * Babies being freed from cribs

All of this!!
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    A few More colours
  • Options
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    A few More colours

Or the whole spectrum? (;
    FrAEi8Q.png
    origin ID - egl_original
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    1. Toddlers
    2. Town Edit
    3. Terrain Tools
    4. Firefighter
    5. Burglar
    6. Burglar Alarm
    7. Policeman
    8. Babysitter
    9. Carpool
    10. School bus
    11. Shower Woohoo
    12. Wardrobe Woohoo
    13. Personal Vehicles
    14. Vehicle Woohoo (TS2 had it only)
    15. Open Neighborhood
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    KholeKhole Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd really enjoy not only personal vehicles but, I would love to see more trucks or jeeps added. There was more cars vs either of those and the ones we had were old style trucks or an expensive suburban. I'd love differences in the age and model of each vehicle with more than one option per vehicle as well. [This can also include skateboards/bikes/scooters/wagons for kids as well as adults.]

HEX and Color chart for CSA.

Maybe the option of hetero-chromatic eyes?

Adoption - Able to give your child up for adoption rather than only being able to adopt a child.
  • Options
    LFBLFB Posts: 29 New Member
    Sims joining a career at a level that suits their skills rather then at the bottom.
  • Options
    NHM97NHM97 Posts: 6 New Member
    Boarding school!