Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GIFT OF CREATION GAME *UPDATE!!*

Comments

• Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    @SjappielovePaul, I got such a kick out of what's going on in your game. No judging here. We all have our favorite Sims and then some. ;) Hmmm... the pink suit sounds intriguing. I'm so glad you're enjoying Elvis, along with the other stars. Elvis is still in my game too, in the house on the beach. It won't be long before he starts singing Blue Christmas. Maybe I'll make it a big night for him singing at the local Club.
    I hope you're feeling better now. :)

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Yeah bit by bit I'm getting better :) thanks @funkeeferret!

It is fun to get these notices about everyone in town. Elvis has broken a few hearts, Patrick and Theresa are happily married and pregnant and well... Adam is happy as well, he's a life performer, if any of you ever want a sim Adam Lambert concert, he's always eager to perform haha!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Congrats on the soon to be new baby for Patrick and Theresa. :) It just seems like yesterday they were walking down the isle.
    It sounds like Adam is doing very well. I don't have Showtime, so I'm probably missing out on certain things.
    It is fun seeing Elvis just living his life walking around town.

In my Sunset Valley, there is a girl named Vicki. She was an NPC and I can't remember what her townie name was before I changed it along with her hairstyle. I don't even know why, exactly, I let her live (been known to delete townies out of existence, but I have had many a change of heart as far as townies go).

Oh, ok, now I remember why I kept her. Vicki had a lifetime wish of spending some "really fun times" with 5 different Sims in 5 different places. That was a trait I had never chosen before, so since I didn't care about what happened to Vicki, back then, I let her live and have herself a 'really good time' doing so. Because of a little fun here and there, though, she has a bad rep.

Anyhow, when Elvis was new in town, Vicki was all over him like a cheap suit (always wanted to use that phrase). In no time at all, she and Elvis were in the kitchen of his beach house. Then suddenly the game froze and I lost that save when I had to shut it down. Did Vicki really spend time with Elvis? Nothing in her history shows she ever met the guy. So the next day, when Vicki started spouting off to everyone about her being with Elvis, of course no one believed her. Elvis? Yeah, right, they said. Was it all a dream? Well, even though the game froze, a screen shot remains, so yes, Vicki Has Pictures. She doesn't know whether to keep them to herself and treasure the memory or sell them for millions. She just a girl that wants to have fun. A lot of fun. Is that too much to ask?

Happy simming! :)

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    I love your Vicki story! How about posting a pic and seeing if we can...guess that townie?!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I love your Vicki story! How about posting a pic and seeing if we can...guess that townie?!

Thank you, @ZeeGee. What a fun idea!!! Remember, you asked for it! lol.
    It's always so weird to me how I start out not caring or even disliking/loathing a townie or NPC and the next thing you know, they have a job, an apartment, friends, and their own broom to get around town.

I'm pretty sure Vicki was an NPC, but I don't remember what type of NPC or anything else about her. I can't remember her name before I changed it, but I might remember it if I hear it again. I'm wondering if her first name began with "Sh"... not sure. I didn't change her face, except maybe to give her thicker eyelashes and possibly more make up. I also changed her hair style and probably changed her hair color from dark brown to red. She was probably the tiniest bit above normal weight when she first showed up, but she eventually exercised it off. I only mention it to help in identifying her.

I can't remember what circumstances brought her into my game. I can't even remember how I made her into a playable character. But yes, I'd like to know who she was originally, if that's even possible. EA gave Vicki the Master Romancer Lifetime Wish, which is to Woohoo with 5 different Sims in 5 different places. EA also gave her a huge chest, lol. What first caught my attention was that she kept coming on to my main guys in town. Then I found out why and it has been lots of fun. Oh, but Vicki is mean, which is also big fun.
    All I know is that Life in Sunset Valley has not been the same ever since Vicki Vango rolled into town.

So let's see if anyone knows who she originally was. :)

uM892AH.jpg
    Sfmutvi.jpg
    Utw2bFy.jpg

I found an early picture of her below, from 100 days ago. This may have been her original hair. I'm not sure about the outfit being original, maybe not, but the s*tup*id gloves were original, I'm pretty sure. This is either Chris or Jason, her first conquests in town.
    mclekYH.jpg

Vicki doesn't have any problems attracting men, but it doesn't take long before she shows her true colors, which never fails to shock them and they can't get away fast enough, lol. The photo below captures the exact moment that Gavin first saw Vicki in a totally different light and they'd only been seeing each other for about a week. He had no idea what he had done.
    opYFDda.jpg

Oops, how did this picture of Gavin get in here. ;)
    jB1pDrz.jpg

Vicki lives in the House of Horrors, where I used to place all the townies that I didn't like or who are mean and difficult to live with. She lives there with Thornton (seen in his Dr. Dentons), Jared Frio, Madison Van Watson, and others who have entered, fled, and never looked back. That's what it started out as, but now it's such a fun house to play. I just love all the fights. Here is a rare moment of civility between Vicki and Madison. Or is Vicki talking trash through gritted teeth?
    ZfJZC5u.jpg

Because it's usually more like this.
    wYWF7LR.jpg

In front of the toy shop yet. They h*a*t*e each other.
    xg51t3n.jpg
    So if anyone has any ideas of who Vicki really is, I'd be glad to know. :smiley: Thanks for looking!

• Options
    @funkeeferret Wow! Such big.....eyes! And Gavin....hottie!! I don't recognize her. We'll give everyone else time to have a go at it and if all else fails, we'll call in the master of the townies to figure it out.

OKAY 200 POINT BONUS SIMPOINT PRIZE TO THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THAT TOWNIE!!
  • Options
    @funkeeferret Wow! Such big.....eyes! And Gavin....hottie!! I don't recognize her. We'll give everyone else time to have a go at it and if all else fails, we'll call in the master of the townies to figure it out.

OKAY 200 POINT BONUS SIMPOINT PRIZE TO THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THAT TOWNIE!!

Aw, what a fun idea, @ZeeGee! Thanks for turning it into a little game. :smile:
    I think I know who the master of the townies is, lol.

LOL! Yes, Vicki's something else.

I do think there are townies/NPCs that are not named anywhere, like in sims wikia, for example, right? Wouldn't there have to be?
    Could there just be so many that it would be impossible to name them all even for any given world?
    I only say this because I have a townie named Faith Belamy and can't find any info on her, such as her existing in anyone else's game. She first arrived to work at the bakery. The game just gave her other jobs since then. It's like they couldn't make up their minds what they wanted to do with her. At first she annoyed me immensely. Now she has her own house. lol
  • Options
    @funkeeferret The NPCs you see when you open the game are the same, but as they die off (or get killed off) others replace them and are randomly generated. So Faith Belamy was probably randomly generated. Check her face for the 'pudding' face, or zero slider thing. If she's a pudding she's probably random. :)

No guesses yet on Vicki?! I've loaded up a new game and I'm looking around at all the NPCs. :D
  • Options
    @funkeeferret The NPCs you see when you open the game are the same, but as they die off (or get killed off) others replace them and are randomly generated. So Faith Belamy was probably randomly generated. Check her face for the 'pudding' face, or zero slider thing. If she's a pudding she's probably random. :)

No guesses yet on Vicki?! I've loaded up a new game and I'm looking around at all the NPCs. :D

Nope. No guesses on Vicki.
    Lol, good luck. I hope you find her. It's all pretty interesting to me and I'm not sure why, LOL!

You know I have never checked anyone for the 'pudding' face... something new for me to try. I will check Faith's face next time I play.

Do you want to hear something funny? No one ever dies in my game. I have aging off and story progression off. I do not have a single mod in my game (that will eventually change). Aside from the paparazzi that I fried last week (and then had to read about it in the paper), no one ever dies. I have been playing with Sims that I created six years ago. At this point, I'd be crushed if some of them died.

I have included a photo of Faith below. She appeared this way in my game, in that white dress. Nothing has been changed. Like I said, I found her so annoying for some reason, but then when she snarled at someone one night at the dance club, muttering mean things under her breath (grumpy trait) I knew I'd keep her around.

flGyymv.jpg
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @rnramey, I'll be gifting my prize between @Envyfan and @Astreia. 1250 SP each. The rest of us who submitted entries last month own the store, except @funkeeferret, who won the previous month and graciously understood when I told her my plan. I considered just sending you a list from each of their wishlists, but decided they may want something big ticket that isn't on their public list.

So, @Envyfan and @Astreia, please contact @rnramey and let her know how you would like to spend your points. Enjoy!!!
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    EnvyfanEnvyfan Posts: 142 Member
    @Jude525 Thank you sooo much!!!
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @rnramey, I'll be gifting my prize between @Envyfan and @Astreia. 1250 SP each. The rest of us who submitted entries last month own the store, except @funkeeferret, who won the previous month and graciously understood when I told her my plan. I considered just sending you a list from each of their wishlists, but decided they may want something big ticket that isn't on their public list.

So, @Envyfan and @Astreia, please contact @rnramey and let her know how you would like to spend your points. Enjoy!!!

That is very generous of you @Jude525! I will gift both of them. I have heard from @Envyfan, but not from @Astreia yet.
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    @Envyfan, you have been gifted! :smiley:

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Hi! Thank you very much @Jude525 !!!
    I'm sorry for not answering sooner but I didn't have my phone with me. It's already midnight where I live and I just left work. I'll have to let you know what I would like to be gifted tomorrow @rnramey .
    Thank you both!
  • Options
    Congrats, envyfan and astreia! And thanks @rnramey for sponsoring!

We've got another great month planned with a 1000 sp prize from our new sponsor, Alphafen!
  • Options
    @funkeeferret I'm the same, no aging, no story progression. My sims will live forever. :) Faith is definitely a pudding face. Personally I think pudding faces are very attractive! But I don't guess I'd want a whole town full of pudding faces. :lol:
  • Options
    Congrats, envyfan and astreia! And thanks @rnramey for sponsoring!

We've got another great month planned with a 1000 sp prize from our new sponsor, Alphafen!

Ditto! Congrats, @envyfan and @astreia!
    @funkeeferret I'm the same, no aging, no story progression. My sims will live forever. :) Faith is definitely a pudding face. Personally I think pudding faces are very attractive! But I don't guess I'd want a whole town full of pudding faces. :lol:

Ah, so you play the same way I do. I learned my lesson after some unhappy events.
    Well, you seem to be correct about ole puddin' face! ;) I had Faith Bellamy checked out in CAS and while I might have missed a few sections, all the sliders were smack in the middle, except for about three of them. The slider for her top lip was all the way to the left, lol. I can't remember what the sliders that were not in the middle, were. I don't think she will age well, sometimes she looks like an old maid, BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT, DO WE!!!! haha.
  • Options
    BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT, DO WE!!!! haha.

BWAAAHAAAHAAA YOU ARE EVIL :naughty:
  • Options
    Okay, one more piece of housecleaning before we get on with December. @funkeeferret You get a 200 SP consolation prize for November for entering! Please let me know what you would like to be gifted. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Okay, one more piece of housecleaning before we get on with December. @funkeeferret You get a 200 SP consolation prize for November for entering! Please let me know what you would like to be gifted. :)

Wow, thank you!!! What an awesome surprise! :smiley:
    And all have been received! How very sweet, @ZeeGee!
    edited to update
    Post edited by funkeeferret on
  • Options
    Astreia wrote: »
    Hi! Thank you very much @Jude525 !!!
    I'm sorry for not answering sooner but I didn't have my phone with me. It's already midnight where I live and I just left work. I'll have to let you know what I would like to be gifted tomorrow @rnramey .
    Thank you both!

@Astreia, you have been gifted! :smiley:

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I really hope I can enter something this time, it's unexpectedly busy in life these days. I usually don't expect chaos untill it really is Christmas, lol!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    I hope so too, @SjappielovePaul!

We've got three contests going on in the gifting section this month! Sooo cool!
  • Options
    EnvyfanEnvyfan Posts: 142 Member
    I... I don't know what to make...
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hi, Here is a young Johnny Cash, my entry for the Gift of Creation Game.

Creator’s Username: funkeeferret

Creator's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=funkeeferret

Item Title: "Hello, I'm Johnny Cash." ;)

Creation Wishlist Username and # of Item:
    @SjappielovePaul is the Creator of the Wishlist
    "1. I'm mostly looking for Sims, Sims who look exactly like their human counterparts
    - Johnny Cash (okay at any age)"

Exchange Link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9167239

Description: Johnny Cash was a grammy award-winning American country and western singer, as well as an actor and author. He was born Feb 26, 1932, in Kingsland, AK. Mr. Cash enlisted in the US Airforce and was shipped to Germany where he formed his first band. Later, back in the USA, he broke into the music business, his signature song being I Walk the Line. He died on Sept 12, 2003. Johnny Cash was an extremely talented musician and will never be forgotten. B)

Details:
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used?
    No. This Sim was created in CAS without CC of any kind.
    Note: I believe his hair is from Supernatural. His clothing came from Base Game and Expansion packs mostly. I don't think there are any store items, but not 100% sure.
    @SjappielovePaul, I did the best I could creating him, with my ability (or lack there of lol) and with TS3 limitations.
    Love the guy, had fun making him. <3
    Do you have CC in your game folder?
    No CC in my game at all.

Pictures:
    iU6Lm8N.jpg
    zBJXeGR.jpg
    iRk8Tm7.jpg
    3r2glOx.jpg
    IQ0jZN7.jpg
    tAgLLiN.jpg

Link to original post where pictures are shared: https://imgur.com/a/loJOZ

For more information on Johnny Cash, here is his official site: