Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Page 1166

@CravenLestat Your Sorn sim looks great!
    Great video

@emorrill I loved watching Better Late than Never. After the season ended I heard rumors that they might do a season 2. I don't know if it's true or not. But I would watch it. :)
    That's pretty cool about getting to meet Henry Winkler. From the things I've seen of him he seems like a very approachable guy.

@Mikezumi I've heard of kids having a growth spurt but...... WOW. Makes me wonder where Hankin went on that sub adventure to cause him to grow that much. LOL (I've been lucky and haven't had that glitch yet)
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    The first thing he did on arrival was to share a secret with Jensen - "I know what you're up to here, but I won't put up a fight (unless you like it a little rough). I'll be your willing toy" ;)

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything otherwise I would be cleaning my computer right now. LOL

I've had sims that maxed out their cooking skill burn food on the grill as well. The only thing I found that helped was having the sim clean the grill.

@lanlyn Great update.
    My sims love to sing Under the Hot Desert Sun. It seems to be their song of choice to sing when cooking/showering or any other activity that they will sing to.

@EmmaNiji I can understand Masato Mori not wanting to loose his love but, He shouldn't have forced her to become a vampire. Should be interesting to see how things work out.

Page 1167

@Mikezumi That's sweet that your SS was hanging out with the baby daddies.
    Love the photobomb of Jackin.

@EmmaNiji Zoey Ruiz looks like a very angry vampire.

@emorrill great video.... but now I got that song stuck in my head. LOL

Page 1168

@Mikezumi That was a very sweet send off you gave to Hob. I think he was my favorite out of Jensen's kids as well.

@lanlyn Nice changes to the town. Poor toddler being ignored by his grandma. I'm glad you were able to get him fixed up.
    bekkasan wrote: »

I had some issues with my launcher the last time I downloaded @CravenLestat patterns. So...I finally gave up and uninstalled Sims3 from my puter. :o I saved all the 'stuff' to desktop or the external drive. I still have the game on hubby's puter, but, that is the one that was lagging bad and have to figure that out. So, yesterday I uninstalled and cleaned up registry, did a few of those housekeeping tasks on the puter and then installed the base game only. Game didn't recognize my graphics card so I have to fix that, but, was able to go in game and graphics were not weird or off.

What issues were you having with the launcher? I've been having problems downloading/uploading things. I did some research and learned that even though I do not use Internet Explorer the Sims does and if I am having problems that I should Launch Internet Explorer and clear the browser cache there. So far that has worked for me.

@venusdemilosims Welcome back and so glad you are doing better.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    @texansky Thank you so much for the toddler hair. That was so sweet of you. It showed up as gifted 3 times so I hope you were only charged once. Once I have another toddler in the house I'll post a pic. :)
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    I got round to playing a bit today. Ezri had her baby, a girl named Rosie. I've disabled winter and fall so I can skip to spring because I haven't played a save long enough to get it yet. I've begun to build the house. So far got a bedroom with an en suite bathroom, the beginnings of an indoor garden, a garage, and a stable. Ezri gets her food from off the lot until I've made the kitchen.
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    And I just realised the family name is Rose. I named a baby Rosie Rose.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MagnaSonic3000 Cute picture :smile: I don't normally let my kids use the PC too often myself though as I would rather them have a more traditional upbringing :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @coco Loved your update! Saville and Sun are so obviously in love and your romantic pictures fit the mood perfectly <3 I am so happy that Sun is human again - does this mean they will live happily ever after?

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :) Sam is a Cyd clone that has been aged down and slightly tweaked so they look like brothers without being exactly the same. Oh, and he has much nicer traits than his older brother LOL

@CravenLestat Love the shirt pattern you made for coco :)
    Hope your computer is fixed soon!

@Simanite I hope you can get your game reinstalled soon so we can see what you get up to in your game :)

@emorril Thank you :) You will find out soon enough as the baby has now been born :)

@Sorak4 Nice update!

@bekkasan Thank you :) When you say you want one, did you mean that you want a baby or that you want one of Ebba and Sam's babies? ;)

@Charlottesmom Sorry for your power outage :( If you have no power you won't see this until it returns, but I hope it doesn't last long! As I was typing my comments, I see your power is back! Yay :D
    The house looks great!
    Awwww Connor and kitty :D
    "Snow cone action" LMAO I nearly wet my pants!
    Awwww Uncle Connor and Viola :)
    Thornton and Bella!? He's really a softy at heart :)
    LOL at Claire swiping cars!
    She often gets Jared's lips when I play out the pregnancy.
    Great update :)

@MagnaSonic3000 Cute child! :)

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments :) I don't think Hankin stretched because of the submarine adventure. I think it had something to do with the shower breaking.
    The Teppanyaki Grill was just newly installed in my game and had never been used so cleaning is probably not what went wrong. As someone else suggested, perhaps the grill requires practice and maybe has a hidden skill attached to it.
    I was sad to see Hob go, but was really happy that it happened after a good day spent with loved ones :)

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @venusdemilosims *hugs* Feel better soon!

@Charlottesmom I read some interesting FF on FF.net, too, but I haven't gone on that site in nearly a decade. I mainly read 50 Shades out of morbid curiosity and to see what the big deal was. Let's just say I was severely underwhelmed and didn't understand why people were clutching their pearls and fanning themselves as they read the books. I also wish she would release Midnight Sun, but she threw a hissy-fit after the chapters got leaked, and we'll never get to see it completed.

@king_of_simcity7 Heads-Up Display. *sees @CravenLestat's post* Oh, wait... Wrong genre.

@krabby_pattiess *waves* Welcome back! I think someone moved the snack table, so you'll have to ask one of the others where it went.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Time progresses. I have 2 sims on the cusp of death (their life bars are maxed, so they're on borrowed time). Played for so long the computer fell asleep and had to be restarted.

Not a lot of progress in Mod-world. Unless you count the realization that I have no effing clue what I'm doing. I can't even find anyone to be able to help me.

Happy Simming, all!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Ivan joined the family during the night. While the family slept, he was busy learning some basic skills and changing jobs. He was in the medical career but I don't think his traits suited it and he had a wish to join the business career track which I thought suited him better.
    32763816941_7b8da58e9f_b.jpg
    After the breakfast dishes were done there was only a little more to be done to prepare Dye and Ivan for their new life :)
    32887632545_ddd67df012_b.jpg
    Mr. and Mrs. Goth-Starr are now ready to leave :)
    32763815341_9119e09114_b.jpg
    Not the prettiest house in town, but it has everything they need inside for a good life and room also for a small family :)
    32887628865_724d35ea22_b.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Capcom support is super nice, but ay caramba I am not feeling these annoying issues just trying to play Resident Evil 5 through Steam.

Well I'm trying a reinstall even though it won't work. Gives me a good reason to play The Sims right now, I guess. :tongue:

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you! You should try it some day! :smiley:

Amber should've chucked her plate at Leanda Kung Lao style! :tongue:

@Mikezumi Oh I know there isn't. I was meaning I didn't notice a difference from my perspective even on a psychological level. It didn't make any sense. I sometimes I comment when I am 90% not functionally awake and, thus, my comments come out confusing. Sorry about that. lol

Clifford, despite his name reminding me of the big red dog, is soooooo cute! He looks like he could be in a boy band. See? Your streak of sims growing up attractive is unreal!

Dye is on lucky lady! Ivan is so handsome!

coco wrote: »
    Screenshot-681.png

@coco Wow! What a lovely picture! Gah! See, you make me want to write a sims' story instead of play in my poor family who will become neglected because of this! :lol:

@bekkasan Thank you! :smiley: Do you ever just see people and get the immediate urge to simify them? That's Luis for me! :tongue:

@Charlottesmom Glad you're power is back! Though, I wish we had even a little snow up here. Illinois. The land of bipolar weather! Yesterday it felt like summer, today it feels like fall. Tomorrow it will probably feel like winter and I'm sure we'll end the week in spring. :tongue:

The Frios are super cute! I never even noticed before I came back and saw all of your posts! Kate is not shy about her snowcone licking lewdness! :lol:

@MoonandStars83 I almost answered with "head-up display" too! :lol: I admire your game's ability to play so long your computer falls asleep before your game crashes! lol

• Options
    @Charlottesmom Great pictures :smiley: I love the maids in TS3 so glad you got some pictures of one but I had to laugh at Jared leaving Viola on the ground in typical Sims fashion lol

@Mikezumi I sometimes use clones as well such as Leanda in the story I shared earlier is a teen clone of Anna which would explain her chubby cheeks lol Also nice pics of the engagement :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,029 Member
    edited April 2018
    Pages 1168-1170.

@CravenLestat Mallory looks cute in that animal hat. ...I liked seeing your ghost girls too. I still have your Drop Dead Gorgeous Cemetery in my library bin, but haven't had a chance to place it in Lost Cove yet.

@bekkasan Good luck reinstalling your CC and mods. ...I've played with a few premade sims, but I always tweak their traits (and maybe their looks) a little. Premades have limited traits and LTWs, using only base game LTWs/traits and any added for the particular expansion pack they were created with.

@Charlottesmom Sorry for your cold! ...I like your makeover of Jared. His original look is kind of dated, especially that hairstyle and sideburns! ...LOL, at Jared and Claire's "first kiss." And her throwing up after it! ...She's looking good now too. ...Love Jared's grumpy face. ...Do you notice a lot of change in Jared's and Claire's children when you play them different times?

RE: playing with a simself. I'm always harder on myself than with other people. I bet most of us are. Working with my younger simself could be theraputic! Will I forgive her? Can I help her make better decisions in life? Probably not! Krisalyn will most likely still go gaga over a man, marry too young, sacrifice her goals for him, become too submissive...then fight for her life, divorce, struggle as a single mother...until FINALLY she gets her act together. Good thing Krisalyn has an epic life span! :#

@jillbg Loved the card for CravenLestat! ...Glad you found Loreena McKennitt's music. She does Celtic (Wiccan and Pagan) sounds, but also songs honoring other cultures and spiritual beliefs. She's a voice for the disenfranchised of the world.

BTW, the woman on cello in this video looks like your simself. Beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdZO2Au0pqE

Lyrics for Dante's Prayer
    "Dante's Prayer"

When the dark wood fell before me
    And all the paths were overgrown
    When the priests of pride say there is no other way
    I tilled the sorrows of stone

I did not believe because I could not see
    Though you came to me in the night
    When the dawn seemed forever lost
    You showed me your love in the light of the stars

Cast your eyes on the ocean
    Cast your soul to the sea
    When the dark night seems endless
    Please remember me

Then the mountain rose before me
    By the deep well of desire
    From the fountain of forgiveness
    Beyond the ice and fire

Please remember me

Though we share this humble path, alone
    How fragile is the heart
    Oh give these clay feet wings to fly
    To touch the face of the stars

Breathe life into this feeble heart
    Lift this mortal veil of fear
    Take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears
    We'll rise above these earthly cares

Please remember me
    Please remember me

@Mikezumi The great thing about The Sims is that the dead still live. You can see them again if you want. Gone, but not forgotten! ...Neat pics of the family at the graveyard. ...Liked your new look for Dye after she aged up. Very attractive. She reminds me a little of Demi Moore. ...I liked that room with the space wallpaper. Fun shots of the family all crowding in there to visit! ...Love Jensen's blue-grey sweater. ...Ebba as a teen! Adorable. ...I liked that picture of Ebba and Skip. He's so excited to be talking to her, but I imagine she's thinking, "I can totally make this guy's life miserable!" Not as sweet as she looks, is our Evil Ebba! LOL

@king_of_simcity7 So Leanda made her choice and has walked away from her friendship with Amber!
    @Karritz Air conditioning! Wow, I wish. We have nothing but cold snow.

@emorrill The meme you shared was so true about sims! If they didn't need potty breaks, romance would probably go even faster! ...Holy cow! Those poses of Sam. You sure were having fun with him! There's another side to you, girl, that I bet you don't reveal to your church friends! LOL, Just teasing. Nothing wrong with a little playful sensuality! It's a good thing.

@Emily4331 RE: your brother adding more fun to game playing. Some family members are just made to enliven parties! My sister was an entertainer like that too. ...Great Luis sim. I don't know anything about Resident Evil, but Luis has a handsome, unique look.
    _____

A few outtakes from my recent play in Al Medina.

Ziri managed to procure a couple of horses for Krisalyn and Rome. Their riding skills were pretty low, though. Rome did manage to dismount his horse without falling ...
    _5xIGx2iurLN7Ro61hzNCPx7rCFWoTVwzWnYZ1naWoK2Po5EGjhWWzsrnYyoCSNZcEgkkE_Zrz3pKUp2DiuS8MPuhpmUPuJT7IcRoRrIMbpnb-E1iyaONTk685VKL8a4SdAlSDm3qt899_CyAJPnnpJaBxrT16VYhCE9D8gi_zWlPW2RCg6Zme7uM-ieFfK3FmGxsE91r0agrCDCOihznDo6seYdqCjLSRZmQgMMbnloFXEwXE6mkTZTC7jD9KvuZVQRvMhzwQ-gHDYV2xAzO81e2R1QzIfTzoJg2gXOI1bYMIff2pDX7xwiBRH7PWHRNghxO183vsZJ-MUEN_0bSouNdqGEATpcRP1SlFuAa4_L828XMb5Ex51WfUZQ3gkP4jAzm4SXW9kBDx3kv4asyTLHZTjE4vcBYs1inbC5hGQq5eRgr2WmfCN7HY-oyou35eEDEHYbygbTN9F0TKOzWhPoMA06ab5OAxkNadMN3NJiZo77Et6S9e_S1Phywgmd6CXs3GFzHccKkOJpFL8kB-a68XhG4Gntbm1rL4HghfRPVrDG4qsTLk5Kcl9B2VT22yVmsgvW8s4eCcfT7z7lisYUGRS9eu_PHzrCkHxvitc8s-IL4G4deg=w1600-h896-no

But Krisalyn didn't! She probably was about to have a heat stroke. :/
    99umUmLYHsZQopapgIjAKzTygOzqpsmrEoTFGcfnMfnyTIit7buUOCp05e_CKc9M1kCqtSoKrU2BuiG1v00dX1B5caU5-ziUvyFYOkHJ6HjDsdaRPPF0LVGw73klh8Pep1bt8LZg3KJF0eAWCrz0lri1ZEDrSeJD0LO38nyElmOn-sCL5oReEdKvMivW80vt8pLX7pBa0HEZQLN4JllcvlXlqBhAH1c9fOj1Ff7TeTGPlCLorgffEAjIPgg6_gDttdPnaGUFCpjn6KmiYtb2Zay28BLMrLwAR4rlLuENF7SCGbFh-uPIPLyhkRhNjO1vNG9nQeaGvxVbd6y1tpAxQ9_jzDRgmfFb1UVgrLAFo4mUTmUjFTfxGisgZ-nQa0O6QK2_6wo20REjZnGV0rzZdA8ZLbOAQfJAIqk7OGAc2uxASljjJdQ7CnCABuniiws6_-hzBXehbgdkihRy8DaWBtN3KJnby58bgs3n1L49u91T6bJkX4xYfVW1p2ZqkRSj5w5QhJTS10IOHTB8Ck7_pJNnR0jX_cPjkvzN7f-A6Kl-KpI0NCKI5bXSpkqLZGCygorLBWiIFe6FFyjnzcxR1cwSTrtWoDRCjuHurV0QL3b9nGav9mIq1A=w1600-h896-no

Rome is a Born Salesman, so I had him consign some of his produce with the Spice Merchant. Krisalyn autonomously tried to charm the snake.
    oadfL-8JZOhK3pdbPmXB0DQLz88bDx1sP06zRxu_JGwdzARRmXNow19tfPv5aUpB3sA8CSg6_HNKkBQe6KZ7j1-Sw4epJATRpuncUebJjoxMQhDn0UVLTUbpzvrkG9PzH7RJR1y4PF_P-6oC5uDkbj7JImW0n1nrE6vv1UU3loiaOnv9l95hl8kp45fhxgVbpbbMLPMqKKqtaf_APEo0GFodY56Z5or_QZDc6TTmZzEITcXPgqbERE4CKDwea6nwy8LNTGPXh7kaFqReK4LvL3_uRBfbBueyeKp4yEunGwgttVcL4HxKLvjd5-2dedqA8dnvlWovDdpRIvaaLmnSSEUAD1MbwccNbP4k3QrCShGwV-cRlP6XDF8dnWCdF_WqUF3jQpNiFn5vr-s7DtnEVDZtHK4G7_HZbuOvxAbX3tH2SO5Kn2xIGgLC3s4-mFF7sITW7FFHsrLxI7cwGiBhAewgtBnkFhzwFXQxKPiHjp5TU-sbUqXTydQDfbWZ6n1LeYm0cBS6zq9gITSs5Op-Vid-5J6BDz_wtIN_MjA1X7ulDHGUdWrI9SVhDc65cms-mPdP5AMKzwZtWbWYL6DcsbHKpIGiVj3KPX052cMTy1uR2BNfRYKBNQ=w1600-h896-no

Rome wandered over to watch Krisalyn. But unfortunately, the snake bit her. :s And she received no tips. :D
    3FTCqPW-2fPlc1jy82yFMljMawXlph6v5cghl06vOTTK23g2MonaDd_1vE-Vbua5NymfKlqYYQo3Dl9BTZHuJY2Tq96hnRnkk8EkSgNQ4WrL0UaayG6XQx5Xbndq-wZY7sgeOAl-AA49zdEMMZ7s7MhkubWj8zgDP_YPFKz_ZCAALPk3OXINn7plgalmjAEjT6eKXz7SJUnIfBWzonghHuEuKtFHMF6Kfo0nHG48RmF7jj-aIAlZpf8NKQ9fixVAHxHW5p9xWyBz-vIybCHaLWXOdBKod8plY8hoCTtexPLsdmGbwW5JV3n8x9F0V6Sr3Z9Zt56NlSwaqpuPUcF_CYT9xh-2rFTH1iOP9ppFjm10yYHy9QPg4a1JAOYt_AywKlKU8Ol6KhgBxcURMDDrOQJjpYIJObhPToAtOByC9ybYsODrnCOKSJPnDiD2wK5VLuKS_OGe4IcsBDWapwj-N0k2IHUyrPonMafRVTmGne2wR2sm5lVOID1H0vTvYcuWE-CrFlYQBDtELSRSqqQe3UOuzgMREYLXDlBM8a4f3vbXkLbjiHA0SDAi6OSzhzF1b9qekq3vdY9ZrI5xIm5QgELnLFzK2A77JE7MSt3ML2YFwcC5oq83bQ=w1600-h896-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    mycami21 wrote: »
    @texansky Thank you so much for the toddler hair. That was so sweet of you. It showed up as gifted 3 times so I hope you were only charged once. Once I have another toddler in the house I'll post a pic. :)

@mycami21

I was having trouble sending it. It timed out twice and then I tried a different browser and it went through. Glad you like it.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,125 Member
    @emorrill There wasn't really a seating arrangement in my school's canteen. When I started the school younger students where allowed to go in first while the older students had to queue up outside and then after Christmas we would swap over. I do remember some pushing and shoving inside though at the queue.

I got the influence for Amber from a documentary I watched once which was vicious and I realised that was what some people go through :(

@king_of_simcity7 I love how you all call it the "Canteen" over there. :lol: I forget that we aren't all from the same country. ;) I love the diversity and the friendships we make regardless. <3
    What documentary? Yeah, it's such a sad truth for many people in today's world. :cry: I hope there will be a happy ending for Amber. <3

@Sorak4 Great update. :lol: I'm curious to see what happens in your next BIG update. :smiley:
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @emorrill Enjoyed the show!! Will catch the video later. I had to go to work early today.

You're very welcome @bekkasan :lol: Hee hee! I was literally losing my mind last night.... :love:
    Oh and no problem. :) Watch it whenever you can. It really is a great one!
    Just wanted to stop in and say Hi! Our power is out, we got over a foot of snow yesterday/last night and the wind has been horrible! I'm on 11% power on my iPad and killed my computer trying to get every last second of play out of it. Guess I better get a candle and a book for tonight! Back to pioneer days!

@Charlottesmom Ugh. Power outages are no fun. :confounded: I bet you are sick of the snow already....
    At the same time it can be somewhat fun because you are reminded of how life used to be without electronics and then you suddenly feel so grateful for all you have. <3
    Have fun!
    And powerouts are awesome. Because it's an excuse to get everyone to play cardgames! fun

@Zinniavanilla ^Very true! :smiley:

Oh yay @Charlottesmom Your power came back on! Ooooo and an update! :mrgreen:
    The house looks nice. :) And adorable calico kitties!!! <3

Kate was at the park, having a snow cone...

This is soooooo delicous....she thought as she licked the snow cone.

CCJ49_zps8nbzjbgz.jpg

Yummmmmmmmm, this is the best snow cone I've ever had...

CCJ51_zpseepnsofc.jpg

This is just tooo delicious, it's soooooo gooooood!! *hehe!!*

CCJ50_zpshw0bn329.jpg

Connor saw the snow cone action as did every male Sim in the whole park but he shoved all the other guys out of the way and introduced himself to Miss Pistachio...though they have nothing in common he made small talk with her.

OH MY GOSH! ROTFLOL!!! :lol:
    Ohhhhhh MY! :tongue:
    I just imagine @CravenLestat staring at the computer screen and just LOVING YOU right now!!! :lol:<3

Viola is adorable as a toddler. <3
    You are REALLY making me want to play around with Connor and Jared. ;)

Oh no, it's me again. And I'm so lazy I only have one screenshot. It's actually one of my Sims' daughters. Her face looks a bit fat.

ftSXDkh.jpg

@MagnaSonic3000 Lol! :lol:
    I think she's a cutie. <3
    mycami21 wrote: »

@emorrill I loved watching Better Late than Never. After the season ended I heard rumors that they might do a season 2. I don't know if it's true or not. But I would watch it. :)
    That's pretty cool about getting to meet Henry Winkler. From the things I've seen of him he seems like a very approachable guy.

@mycami21 Yes, he is very approachable. And we didn't feel super nervous. He was just a real nice, fun guy! :)
    @emorrill great video.... but now I got that song stuck in my head. LOL

Which song? "I just died in your arms tonight?" :tongue:
    Hee hee.....so sorry.

@Mikezumi Ivan and Dye are a cute couple too. You sure know how to pair up your sims. ;)
    Getting ready here to see if I was right........
    ;)
    Oh no! This wasn't the update you were referring to. ;) Looking forward to your next one. :blush:

@Emily4331 Hey! We liked the same picture. ;)
    lanlyn wrote: »

@emorrill The meme you shared was so true about sims! If they didn't need potty breaks, romance would probably go even faster! ...Holy cow! Those poses of Sam. You sure were having fun with him! There's another side to you, girl, that I bet you don't reveal to your church friends! LOL, Just teasing. Nothing wrong with a little playful sensuality! It's a good thing.

@lanlyn. LOL! :lol: No I never would admit it to anyone at church! (And I bet some of those ladies have sensual secrets of their own... Some I don't want to know about! :flushed: )
    I did have a lot of fun taking those shots. He's so gorgeous. <3

Anyone want to see a RL shot just for fun? :mrgreen: Tee hee!
    sexy_sexy_scott.jpg
    I've got a real shirtless shot of him but ya'll have seen enough of that already. :lol::tongue:

And yes, there is definitely nothing wrong with playful sensuality. Because it gets me running to my husband. <3 I won't go into detail, but he is the only man I will ever run to. ;)<3

Looking forward to more of your Al Medina story. :) Those were pretty horses too. <3

Ok, tonight I plan on writing my next Sam update. If all goes the way I have it planned out in my head...you won't want to miss it! :)
    Thank you everyone for your support in my writing and being so sweet. <3

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @emorrill Great Emilys think alike! :lol:

@lanlyn Thank you! The horses Ziri got are pretty!

I'm going to make some sims for my story. Whether that means I'll work on it a lot tonight or not is still up in the air, though.
  • Options
    @lanlyn Sadly Leanda chose popularity :(

Nice pictures of the horses though :smile: I reminds me of a wild west film. Shame that Krisalyn couldn't get any tips after being bitten :open_mouth:

@emorrill Sometimes they are called 'refectory' in some places like colleges but as most people are familiar with the term canteen they carried the term over from school. The documentary was an anti bullying one I think. Would have seen it years ago.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Because the baby was due that morning, I sent the kids out. Ebba and Hankin visited Sam. Jeffery was there :)
    32045047304_4ac363334a_b.jpg
    I had Hankin keep Jeffery amused so that Ebba and Sam would have some peace ;)
    32507437010_723a74d1bb_b.jpg
    I found Elizabeth at the shops.
    32045043414_d2cd77b6ec_b.jpg
    Got the family out in the nick of time :p
    32507435120_bea3794e55_b.jpg
    Sam and the baby daddies only have single beds - I guess the shower will do in a pinch :p
    32507432070_2bcd6fd127_b.jpg
    32846913096_b1db7c589d_b.jpg
    32887615305_20c2989863_b.jpg
    "Is it nearly over?!"
    32846911626_909058bb25_b.jpg
    Welcome Aldith (Friendly, Artistic) :D
    32734280052_02a71339e6_b.jpg
    Instant age up :p
    32846909036_27e5dc8013_b.jpg
    32734277132_1cc17ccb33_b.jpg
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Thanks :) Clifford's LTW is to be a rock star :p There are some sims in town that are not beautiful but, generally, they are turning out great. I guess I seeded the town well ;)

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you :) I wouldn't normally use clones, but I am running out of unrelated sims because of Jensen's large family :p
    Ah, that would explain the chubby cheeks ;)

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :) Yes, I know my sims can live over and over so death is not final :) Ebba is a hoot! I really do love the evil trait :)
    I would have been more impressed if Ziri had procured some camels ;) Rome looks like he is struggling a bit :p
    I had forgotten all about charming snakes! I had a sim that brought home a basket and snake and would autonomously charm day or night :p
    Awwww Krislyn got bitten! :(
    Great outtakes :)

@emorrill Thank you :) Baby update is up now! :)

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom oh, my, that sounds very scary. Glad the power came back on and that y'all are safe. Loved the update. What a fun bunch of sims. That Zelda is the one that my Christopher started kissing and making out with. I think I called her Lily cause I couldn't remember her name. Viola is very cute and love her eyes. I've got that pattern Viola is using on her pants in hubby's puter. I like that one very much.

@MagnaSonic3000 Cute pic and cute sim.

@mycami21 As soon as the launcher would load I would get a message that 'there is a problem and the launcher must be closed'. I only used the launcher to do downloads. I use the .exe to play the game, but, had stopped playing game on my puter as my cpu was running too high. My cpu seemed to be doing better, so I decided to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see what happens. I have the game on hubby's puter and it was lagging and crashing after I added some cc so am also working on cleaning the cc out on his puter. I need a new puter and I will get a desktop that I can upgrade as soon as I have enough cash saved up. If I want something portable I will still have the lap top and maybe a tablet some day.

@TheDarkRose I hope you can show pics some day. I think the name Rosie Rose is adorable.

@Mikezumi Don't want no more babies...'cept game babies. I think Edda and Sam will make cute babies and want one of those! :) I know, you don't give your sims out, but I might have to make a ginger and blue haired sim to see. I do have a fairy sim in one save that has blue hair, her hubby is human and has brown hair. Some of the kids have been brown and some blue, one was blond....kinda wondered if the milkman had blond hair. :wink: I did find a mod that I put in hubby's puter that is supposed to blend the mother and father's hairs so that might be interesting to try when I get that mod folder cleaned out. Dye and Ivan are so cute together. Aldith is a cutie. Love her big dark eyes.

@lanlyn Cute pics of Krislyn trying to charm the snake. Sorry about the bite!
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thank you :) I downloaded that mod some time ago but haven't tried it yet. I do remember seeing my friends' sim babies when they used it and some of the colours looked amazing - some not so much ;) I should probably try it myself :)
    There are some sims I don't share, but many I do. If you ever see a kid that takes your fancy, PM me and I will get the simfile to you somehow :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Nice to see a new baby in the family :smile: Aged up into a toddler of course :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,029 Member
    ...I would have been more impressed if Ziri had procured some camels ;) ...
    @Mikezumi :D I wish. I thought of camels, but couldn't find any. Someone made one for Sims 2 though. :#

Animated Camel for Sims 2

MTS_rebecah-679508-Camel.jpg

MTS_rebecah-679509-camel.gif
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I love the name Aldith! Very pretty name for an adorable toddler! I almost guessed Clifford's LTW! :open_mouth: Hahaha "seeded the town well." You sure did!

Ebba just keeping the idea of soulless gingers alive always scaring someone! :lol:

@lanlyn I don't know if it's just the fact that it's a small gif (their video is long gone), but oh I appreciate the effort so much but those animations are something else! :lol: Too bad there are no camels for TS3 :( I'm surprised that there isn't, at the very least, a decorative one somewhere.

I made 2 characters for my story. I get bored easily when I have to seemingly live within CAS. :lol: I made the main character awhile back. I won't give away any names or details, just some pics of their faces.

qPp5yxP.jpg

yKFbq2I.jpg

PxUHVY8.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,125 Member
    "Is it nearly over?!"
    32846911626_909058bb25_b.jpg
    Welcome Aldith (Friendly, Artistic) :D
    32734280052_02a71339e6_b.jpg
    Instant age up :p
    32846909036_27e5dc8013_b.jpg
    32734277132_1cc17ccb33_b.jpg

@Mikezumi ^That first pic. LOL! :lol: Poor Jensen....you'd think he'd be used to it by now. ;)

I WAS RIGHT!!! :mrgreen:

Aldith is adorable! <3
    Ebba scaring Sam! Lol!

@lanlyn That animated camel looks....interesting. :grimace:
    Bummer no one has made one for Sims 3...
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top