Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For my buddy...Kgaff!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Cm - What an awesome club!! I've only had Sunlit Tides a short while, but have yet to play in it. Might have to snag this lot and start playing!!

#thumbsup
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    I LOVE that Rave'n lot! The chairs you used are favorites of mine, and I love the way they look here. They keep the place looking right for a beach, yet it all has a kind of futuristic-yet-retro look to it as well. (The spots on the wallpaper made me think that. My brother had similar wallpaper when we were teens, although his was bright yellow/orange/red.)

When I saw your campground, I wondered at first if I would ever use it, then suddenly thought that it would be great in a Traveler created travel world. Using your lot as a base camp, and making a travel world with fishing spots and nature hikes, a loves-the-outdoors Sim would have a GREAT time. :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited August 2016
    Gift #3-

Hey there kgaff, I know the exchange is almost over but Deery Meadows camp ground and Rave'n is not all I have for you. I have one last community lot for you and a couple other gifts so this next gift I realized I had made a bit of a mistake on the lot size as you mentioned you wanted nothing bigger than 40x40 but i think I made this on a larger lot of 60x60(if memory is correct) so I'm really sorry about that :( but hopefully lot size isn't a huge issue so i'd like to present...

Spark, Sports Park - Here at Spark Sports Park we have everything you need to keep yourself fit. Our park is open to everyone no fee needed so why not get a good workout. We also have activities so you won't even realize your getting a good workout if your the type that doesn't like to exercise. So visit us today to improve you!

263hirr.jpg

Note: This lot was actually inspired by a lot in Sims 2, freetime came with a lot for sport hobbyist and I thought sims 3 needed such a park. I believe the name of the lots is even similar, my bad :p
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Gift #4-

Now that all the community lots have been given it's time for some houses don't you think ;) I know you mentioned like having alot of skill items so I tried to add a bunch. Also, I saw that you mentioned liking traditional homes so I tried to keep the outside very traditional but tried to give the inside a nice cozy homey feeling with a colorful interior :)

Brickage - A 3BR/1BA home for a growing family. This home will be perfect for artists and sports fanatics from the soccer feild in the back yard to the easels inside those fond of the arts and lovers of sports will love this home.

Front View-
    nd97bn.jpg
    Overview-
    [o104s1.jpg
    Living Room-
    5vdw82.jpg
    Kitchen-
    wkpt9h.jpg
    Dining-
    hsp1uc.jpg
    Master Bedroom-
    2naoh1h.jpg
    Kids Room-
    125s7b5.jpg

2eo8k61.jpg
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Gift #5-

I saw in your letter that you mentioned wanting to try out a plantsim as you never had and well I might have gone a little overboard with this one as it has become two gifts in one, there's certain reasons the two needed to be uploaded together but I don't wanna ruin the surprise :D so I like to present...

Roman and Sunshine Gardens -

Roman - Myles and Sunshine met when they were in high school, Myles noticed Sunshine's difference in appearance but it didn't stop him from asking her to prom. Now graduated Myles has devoted himself to Sunshine and ate the forbidden fruit to become like her. The two of them have lived happily ever since and now they believe it's time to cultivate their love.
    2mnm32q.jpg

However, I was presented with a problem once the plantsims were made...where would they live? well since their plantsims I thought it be nice for them to live in a greenhouse, so I like to present...

Sunshine Garden's (I'll try to remember what I wrote lol) - This once old greenhouse has been renovated to be a home. It has 2BR and no bathrooms as the current residents don't need them. Also, keep a very close eye on the garden as something very special is being grown there. (close enough I think lol)

Front view-
    w83rjo.jpg
    Living Room-
    dpu9hx.jpg
    Kitchen- (I did notice the missing wall paper it's been fixed lol)
    23wuo0l.jpg
    Master Bedroom-
    1z2de80.jpg
    Nursery-
    28sbh9i.jpg
    Garden-
    4lsvc.jpg
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Spark Sports Park is large and in charge of the outdoor fitness scene! The zen border is a nice touch.

The Brickage has fantabulous colors! LOVE how it is built for those artistically and athletically inclined.

How nice that Myles joined Sunshine in the plantsim life! LOVE the greenhouse house idea... so perfect for them and the family they'll have sooner or later.
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member

@cmbaker16 Oh Wow, you so spoiled me!!! I love all of them <3 I'm speechless...

Spark Sports Park is great! I think I see some Plink Plonk and some weight machines and some basketball. I'll get this one downloaded and get a better look Don't worry about the lot size, I think I know the spot you put it on.

Brickage, I don't even know where to start. I love the exterior and I'm excited to see the layout. I really like all the colors, it's a cheerful house. I like the mix and match cabinets in the kitchen and the kids rooms are adorable!! The sports field looks very realistic. Got to get this one downloaded ASAP!

Oh YAY plantsims, two of them!! And Sunshine Gardens is very creative, a perfect place for plants and Plantsims! I love all the wall coverings you used with the leaves and butterflies, it feels very outdoorsy (is that even a word). And is that a nursery? These two will a lot of fun I think.

Thank you so much, you made me smile :) each and every time <3
  • Options
    @ADWilson thank you :)

@Kgaff I'm so glad you like them all

I'm so happy to hear the lot size of the sport park isn't an issue :) Also, I've never heard plink plonk before to call table tennis, here we call it ping pong LOL The sports park has basketball hoops, soccer feilds, plink plonk, and in the center there's martial arts. I also added excerise machines like weight lifters and treadmills. you'll also find frisbees and hacky sacks :) tried to add alot of activities :D

Brickage was fun to make! I was fun to just bring the colors together but I must say the kitchen is my favorite part of the house I <3 the cabinets :D

I did try to use wall patterns that where very outdoorsy like (it's not an official word but it gets used ;) Yes that is a nursery. I hope they provide a lot of fun. Do keep a close eye on their garden their growing a very special plant and it be heartbroken if it's neglect ;)
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    What a great sports park! Don't see as many of those, so it's always nice to have another one! (and I loved freetime...I still miss that pottery wheel and sewing machine! :lol: ) Love all the colors in Brickage, especially the mix and match chairs in the dining room! Lots of fun...and the kids rooms are great. Myles and Sunshine are adorable! Plant sims are definitely fun to play...only downside is they can't directly reproduce. ;) Love that leaf beard...it made me giggle. Their greenhouse home looks wonderful. Love how you used the ITF grass rug things to put that rich grass floor in. Suits them perfectly.
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Oh my gosh. Brickage is so cute. I'm in love with the colorful kitchen and the cute bedrooms for the kiddos! :heart_eyes:

Myles and Sunshine are adorable! :kissing_smiling_eyes: I looooooves that photo of them together and just the same apart. They are really neat plant sims! Their house is great as well! :o
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I've never seen the idea of a sports park! That's so cool. Also, Brickage home is really nice looking! I love all the fun, family-kid friendly colours everywhere! Really like me a bit of a colour so I do. Myles and Sunshine look like a really cute plantsim couple as well, and the idea of the garden home is super cool! Love it, rec'd them
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Spread some very well deserved recs around here :) you're so creative! I wouldn't have thought about most things you made! Especially Spark looks like a lot of fun!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Oh wow, I love the mix of colors in Brickage! It's really hard to get multiple colors in a room, and not have it clash, but you managed to make it look just right! It's probably at least partly because you used pastels. (I tend to avoid pastels, as they look bad on me personally, but I really should remember that they might look OK in a house!)

I love those two plantsims. :) I've only played a plantsim once, and never had one as a townie in a game (that I'm aware of, at least). I think I might place these two as townies somewhere, and see how they interact with everyone. :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    I think I got way behind. That is awesome plant Sims home. I never thought to use the soil rugs and greenhouse for a home like that... truly great thinking!

The sports park is definitely needed. Another great idea outstandingly executed!

The brickage is a great build as well and I can tell you had lots of fun decorating there!
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    @cmbaker16 Could you tell me where in Deery Meadows the campground goes, I cant't seem to find the right spot. Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Kgaff wrote: »
    @cmbaker16 Could you tell me where in Deery Meadows the campground goes, I cant't seem to find the right spot. Thanks

So since my mom is away with the laptop (which has all my simming stuff) catdog was kind enough to check out the lot address as I couldn't remember it off the top of my head just knew it was a bit isolated with trees surrounding it but he managed to find it, the lot address is: 12 Harper path, it's fairly isolated and has lots of trees around it with one side touching the road :D
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    A campground? How original!

Sunshines garden looks like the perfect spot for Myles and Sunshine!
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited August 2016
    I really like the Romans and their house. Having plant sims live in a greenhouse is such a creative idea and an idea I may have to borrow for my own plant sims. :tongue:

I really like the colors you used in the kitchen in Brickage Its very colorful and fun. I also really like the two children's bedrooms they are very nicely decorated and look lived in which I love for houses in the sims. :)

The sports park and campgrounds are both nice places to spend some quality time with the family which the sims always needs more of I think. Personally loving the sims 2 references in the sports park. :smile: nostalgia factor for the win.

I really really love the architecture for Rave'n and love the club's name. I like how you have colored each section of the building it gives it a neat modern look. Also the colors really suit the beach. Id want to dine on the second floor balcony for sure for an amazing beach view while eating.
    Post edited by Catdog123 on
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Wow! Lovely things to rec (and steal :wink: )

Deery Meadows Camp Ground (SUCH A CUTE NAME! :smiley: ) looks like a lovely place to camp out in! Very pretty and nature-y

Rave'n; wow! What a build! I'm so impressed with the shell and the roofing, and the exterior wallpaper colours match so nicely. It looks really cool inside :smile: Love the use of those egg chairs and that neat wallpaper!

Spark, Sports Park looks like a great way to get some exercise :smile: Fun!

Brickage looks like a lovely family home! It looks so colorful and bright and cheerful inside and out :smile:

Miles and Sunshine look like a very sweet couple! And the house you made for them is perfect; what a great idea :)

Rec'd :)