Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hi guys. I'm waiting for Last Venue of Amore. I'm not sure if it's been on there. I'll be checking this thread often tho to make sure. :)
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Anyone know when Last Venue of Amore be back on DD?
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Goodywood - 'Last Venue of Amore' is # 2 on the DD list and according to the Awesome Spreadsheet ( see the link on the first page of this thread ) will be back on the list on 06 Nov. I'm not sure what time zone you're in so you'll have to check that for yourself :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    edited October 2015
    AMofOz wrote: »
    Yay! Got the rest of Everyday Casual Chic for free since I owned quite a few items from it! :smiley:

That's awesome. Congrats! I love the clothes that came with this set and they're outerwear enabled too.
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    despina53 wrote: »
    @Goodywood - 'Last Venue of Amore' is # 2 on the DD list and according to the Awesome Spreadsheet ( see the link on the first page of this thread ) will be back on the list on 06 Nov. I'm not sure what time zone you're in so you'll have to check that for yourself :)

Oh ok! I don't get the rotation but I think I see what you mean. @despina53 Thank you!

Which number are we on now?
  • Options
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @Goodywood Right now we're at #638
    And yeah, 'Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center' doesn't show up on the Daily Deal.
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    And yeah, 'Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center' doesn't show up on the Daily Deal.

Aww, this makes me saaaad. I was hoping it would be.. I <3 toddlers... :'(:'(
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Thank you @FoxyLovesKitty !
    Franny wrote: »

Aww, this makes me saaaad. I was hoping it would be.. I <3 toddlers... :'(:'(

Me too! The Local Motion Toddler Walker is on sale right now @Franny .
  • Options
    If you plan to have the Learning Center, don't buy the Walker, because venues aren't included in the "Complete Your Set Discount". Meaning, you'll be buying it twice.

If you add the Learning Center to your wish list or join lotteries or contests in the nice Gift Gathering forum :star: , someone might gift it to you.
    So don't lose hope! :)
  • Options
    If you plan to have the Learning Center, don't buy the Walker, because venues aren't included in the "Complete Your Set Discount". Meaning, you'll be buying it twice.

If you add the Learning Center to your wish list or join lotteries or contests in the nice Gift Gathering forum :star: , someone might gift it to you.

I was going to say the same thing! :) I mean I have enough money to buy it, but I guess I was hoping it would come up on the DD. I haven't decided if I want to go ahead and buy it or just save up for other things.
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options

I was going to say the same thing! :) I mean I have enough money to buy it, but I guess I was hoping it would come up on the DD. I haven't decided if I want to go ahead and buy it or just save up for other things.

lol I really needed that walker. The family I'm playing just had a new baby and the toddler is aging in like 2 days. The father works nights - so he sleeps during the day, and the mother doesn't have time anymore to teach her with the new baby. Plus they have a child.
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Waiting up for Grandpa's Grove. Wanted it for agess!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options

Oh I see! :) In that case, it's really up to you~
    Just take into account that you can't get the items that come with the Learning Center otherwise.
  • Options

Oh I see! :) In that case, it's really up to you~
    Just take into account that you can't get the items that come with the Learning Center otherwise.

I agree, but I did buy the walker. I don't have much SPs left and I'm saving it for Last Amore venue next month.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    hehe...check your email. :)
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Less than an hour to Grandpa's Grove! I can't wait. :grin:
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

@Franny needs to do this too ;)

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »

@Franny needs to do this too ;)

Thank you for giving me my first ever venue! o:)<3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Sorry I missed posting this yesterday. OE was a little crazy! It's so good to read the posts and see people helping each other get good deals! The very first page of the spreadsheet has links to some helpful explanations about how to use it. It is always ok to ask questions here, too!

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 26 hours. Some individual items that are parts of other sets make their solo appearance. Other than that it is all reds and yellows.

645 ) Morocco Mystique / 195 / 405 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, but less than # 613, # 335)

646 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 111 / 228 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 135, # 225 but same as # 81)

647 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 588 / 798 / 26% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 72, # 8)

648 ) Getaway Dining Chair / 26 / 68 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

649 ) Vineyard Vittles Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation

650 ) Palace of Versailles / 833 / 1342 / 38% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 213, but less than # 350, # 417)

651 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Walk the Path Rug / 30 / 45 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

652 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Pre-Steam Aquarium Tank / 71 / 102 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

653 ) Bellies of the Cow Plant Beast Arcade Machine / 50 / 198 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics

654 ) Tubular Television / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

655 ) Blooming Flower Arch / 45 / 61 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

656 ) Potted Cherry Blossom / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

657 ) Audrey Hepfire Vintage / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Elders

658 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 114 / 162 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 121)

659 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 931 / 1710 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, but less than # 142)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome, @Franny! I'm glad to get you your first! Have loads of fun with your toddlers! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Are others able to get to the spreadsheet? I seem to be having trouble getting to all Google Drive documents - I get a "page note found" message. Hopefully it is just a temporary issue at Google's end.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,089 Member
    I am also getting an error message when I try to load the spreadsheet. "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist. Please check the address and try again."
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    The website isitdownrightnow.com says it is down. People all over the world are reporting that they can see their document lists, but none of the documents will load. Same for me on both my business and personal google accounts. Guess we will just wait and see. In the meantime the list I posted earlier today can give you an idea of what items are appearing in the next 16 hours.

As of this post we are on number 649. Palace of Versailles will be up next in 9 minutes.

ETA:
    And it finally appears to be back up. Whew! :)
    Post edited by trithone on

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @trithone - I gave you an awesome on the last post, not because the spreadsheet went down but because it was awesome and definitely "Whew"! that is was back up. Time for me to download a copy of the spreadsheet. I have been so busy with OE this past month, I have barely had any time on the computer. Big huge thank you to you for keeping the spreadsheet updated and posting the updates on this thread.
    happy-051.gif

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top