Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    edited October 2015
    OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GIFTS!! :D :D :D Much love!

Edit: I looked for your wishlists but I didn't see anything, please let me know if there is anything you need!
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @StephSteb - The reason you can't find wishlists for most of us is because we already 'Own the Store' ;). In the future, if you're able, just pay it forward.
    P.S. Check your inbox :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • mystic683mystic683 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi everyone! So glad I found this site. I no longer have to check the store every 2 hours to see the deals now that I see there is a list!
  • pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    mystic683 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! So glad I found this site. I no longer have to check the store every 2 hours to see the deals now that I see there is a list!

True, this is very helpful and you will also get to know wonderful people here.
    I have my calendar marked for 10/20 and 11/7 and I think I am very near to owning the store because of this and the lovely people here :smiley:
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
    Thank you for all the gifts @pinkieposh
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @mystic683 - Welcome to the DD thread.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @despina53 Ahh, I see! I will definitely pay it forward then ;) Thanks so much for the gifts :)

@Me1620 THANK YOU! I've been trying to complete the Fifth Ave set forever. I agree, lovely :)
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    StephSteb wrote: »
    OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GIFTS!! :D:D:D Much love!
    Edit: I looked for your wishlists but I didn't see anything, please let me know if there is anything you need!
    @StephSteb you're welcome for the gifts, and I'm one of those 'own the store' people as despina53 said pay it forward when you are in the potion to do so
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Welcome be sure to check out DD spreadsheet , cascade and daily deals getting the best out of your simpoints and Elianahere's DD calculator
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Ugh...I haven't been on here in forever. Teaching and taking classes are very time consuming on top of ongoing family things. I'm going to make an effort to be on at least once a week from now on to give myself a sense of normalcy as things start to calm down.

Its great to see so many new faces and some familiar ones, too.

Some catching up:
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    @calents ─ thank you for the well wishes with my projects. Worlds certainly are time-consuming, but at least I'm in no rush. You should share a little more about your world ─ doesn't need to be a huge update like they do over in the CAW forum, but just a pic or two and explaining the idea behind it would be amazing. I'm always interested in how other Simmers tackle their CAW projects. :smile:

This is a great idea @kellycot1! I'll try to put something together this weekend. My worldbuilding has gotten a bit derailed, but I'm looking forward to getting back into it.
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    @calents @mooshygirl Belated condolences on your (and family's) losses. <3

Thank you @Jaceigh. It's good to see you again.

Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
    Thank you @angeljess26 for the gifts!
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Just discovered I have 83% of the "Up the Ante Compilation" and just got the Double Down Poker and Roulette tables that were originally 635(?) for FREE! I love this thread.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
    edited October 2015
    Moral of the story: Check all the compilations at TS3 store, you mite get 2 sets for FREE!
    *Mite get several free compilations*
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
  • JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    edited October 2015
    You too @calents :)

Lovely to see the new peeps. I'm bad about lurking and not posting sometimes, but I'm watching! Booooo, that sounds creepy enough for Halloween, no? Hehehe :kissing_heart:

It's fun to see you having fun @YoshiSims :smiley:
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited October 2015
    @despina53 Ahh, I see! I will definitely pay it forward then ;) Thanks so much for the gifts :)

@Me1620 THANK YOU! I've been trying to complete the Fifth Ave set forever. I agree, lovely :)

@StephSteb - You're very welcome. Enjoy! :smiley:

*Edited to add tag*
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    Thank you @angeljess26 for the gifts!
    @mystic683 You're welcome
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    You too @calents :)

Lovely to see the new peeps. I'm bad about lurking and not posting sometimes, but I'm watching! Booooo, that sounds creepy enough for Halloween, no? Hehehe :kissing_heart:

It's fun to see you having fun @YoshiSims :smiley:

Thanks for the gift! Also anyone else that have given me gift thanks. [I didn't know untill I checked my purchase history]
  • TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I`m lurking from time to time and it`s great to see that the thread is still alive (although it calmed down). I hope that everyone is OK!
    Congrats to those who joined the "Own The Store Club" and a big welcome to all the new faces.

Have a nice day!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited October 2015
    @StephSteb - You are welcome for the dress.

Since there have been a few new people posting (and maybe some too shy to post), I thought it may be helpful to re-post the steps for the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun cascade. The cascade usually works but it does not for everyone. Apparently, you must buy the first item for the playground set and cannot be gifted the item. So, for about 400 sp, you get two compilations that are worth a lot. There is some overlap between the two compilations but Tip Top Toddler Collection is worth 2,795 sp and Kids! 2010 is worth 4,950 sp.
    1. Buy a single item from Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun worth about 25 sp to start the CYS discount
    2. Then buy the set for 375 - 425 sp. (whatever your CYS price is)
    3. Check out Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids 2010! for green download buttons
    @StephSteb people here love to gift (like I just did :tongue: ) so you may want to break up the sets (just sets not venues) on your Wishlist so people can help with your CYS and hopefully help you get free stuff when combined with the DD sales
    ^Agree

I would also like to offer a tip about wishlists. People use the wishlist for different reasons. Some use it to track the sets they want to purchase. They include a set and items included in the set on their wishlist. Others use the wishlist as a gift registry to let those of us with extra simpoints know what we can gift. If your list is a gift registry, it would be helpful if you remove the sets and only include enough items that would lower your CYS enough to get the set free especially if it is coming up on the DD. By removing the set and extra items, people gifting you will not waste simpoints on items you would be getting free or for only a few simpoints. Elianahere's Daily Deal calculator can help you determine what your CYS discount will be when a set comes up on the DD list.

@Tahera - It is always good to see you. The thread has definitely quieted down compared to months ago.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    Thanks for welcoming me back Jodi. OE has quieted down, too and I hope to be here more often. I missed all the excitement :)
    Have a nice day!
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Tahera wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I`m lurking from time to time and it`s great to see that the thread is still alive (although it calmed down). I hope that everyone is OK!
    Congrats to those who joined the "Own The Store Club" and a big welcome to all the new faces.

Good to see you again. I too am glad the thread is still going. I haven't been around much myself (only to occasionally update the spreadsheet). Now that uni is over for the year hopefully I will be around more.
    a.k.a. Catherine

I just did the Animals Abound deal and it totally worked! YAY! Thank you!

And, thank you times a million to AlphaFen for the Dairy Corral :D :D :D
    edited October 2015
    I just did the Animals Abound deal and it totally worked! YAY! Thank you!
    And, thank you times a million to AlphaFen for the Dairy Corral :D:D:D
    @StephSteb That's great so glad it still works. To make sure people know when you reference them put an @ in front of their name, then it should tell them in their notifications. Eg. @AlphaFen
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @angeljess26 Duh, I meant to put the @ in front of the name. Too excited and typing too fast for my brain again, lol
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited October 2015
    @StephSteb :o Did I give you something!? :worried: Are you sure it wasn't my evil twin? :hushed: She's always getting in my way with her kindness and generosity :unamused: Once she even showed common courtesy to @bekkasan :bawling: Now she's giving people things!! :fearful:

Will my evil twin's depravity never cease!!? :weary:

P.S Oh and your welcome :*
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top