Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello Sims Peeps,

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 22 hours. We've got 10 hours of individual items that are parts of other sets coming up - all items that only appear once on the rotation. Steampunk set makes its only appearance on the rotation as well at number 563. Otherwise there are mostly yellow and red deals.

Still, the red price on Live, Laugh, Love at number 561 isn't terrible (56% off), especially if you have been collecting up pieces of the set - just check your CYS price and decide if you want to wait for LLL's best price (64% off) at number 784 which will come up on October 20th or 21st (depending upon your time zone.)

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal
    553 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 969, # 342)

Upcoming Deals
    554 ) Family Banners / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

555 ) Country Carved Tableware Cabinet / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

556 ) Liberated Spikes / 35 / 60 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

557 ) She Put the Lime in the Coconut Top / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

558 ) Three Strikes Double Bed / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    559 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 924, but less than # 770)

560 ) Towel Drying Stand / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

561 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 852 / 1953 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 345, # 784)

562 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180, # 347)

563 ) Steampunk / 176 / 325 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

564 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 259)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Why do I keep missing "Live, Laugh, Love"
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
    Good day to you all:

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. There are a few individual items that are part of sets that either occur once per rotation or come in at a green "best" price, so if you are working toward any of the sets listed after "Part of" below each item you might want to snag the items up for CYS purposes. The late 500's on this list are a little ho-hum except for a bright spot at 585 and 586 where Adventurous Life comes up at its best price and Gothique Library makes its solo appearance (in about 41 hours from the time of this post).

Happy Shopping!

564 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 259)

565 ) ""O"" Bandeau / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 970)

566 ) PomPom Hat / 53 / 100 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

567 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

568 ) Kitchen Cage Hutch / 9 / 33 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 673)

569 ) Dauntless Lady / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

570 ) Adventurous Life! / 820 / 2000 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, but less than # 132)

571 ) In Stride / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

YoshiSims wrote: »
    Why do I keep missing "Live, Laugh, Love"

Sorry you missed it! Drat!

• wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @wittanthony1 is it possible to turn your water off and on just using it when you need it we had to do that at my old place for a bit till we could get the pipe we needed to fix it it was about a week to save up but as soon as we had the money we bought the pipe and fixed it right away (there I go blabbering again) any how we turned it on long enough to fill the sink and while we were filling the sink we flushed the potty filled some jugs and turned it back off showered at a friends so really the only time we had to turn it on was for dishes and if someone went number 2 lol

The water is turned off now. I'm now trying to dry things out so the pipe can get fixed.

@wittanthony1 oh thats good drying things out is a pain. how bad is the floor any damage?

After leaking for 10 days about half the floor got soaked. You can tell where the water was. I'm still trying to dry out the floor. The water is still off and the pipe isn't fixed yet. Hopefully it will get fixed over the weekend. I'm hoping to have my computer moved back and hooked backed up so I can get online from home again.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    After leaking for 10 days about half the floor got soaked. You can tell where the water was. I'm still trying to dry out the floor. The water is still off and the pipe isn't fixed yet. Hopefully it will get fixed over the weekend. I'm hoping to have my computer moved back and hooked backed up so I can get online from home again.

I hope so too :)<3
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    @wittanthony1 is it possible to turn your water off and on just using it when you need it we had to do that at my old place for a bit till we could get the pipe we needed to fix it it was about a week to save up but as soon as we had the money we bought the pipe and fixed it right away (there I go blabbering again) any how we turned it on long enough to fill the sink and while we were filling the sink we flushed the potty filled some jugs and turned it back off showered at a friends so really the only time we had to turn it on was for dishes and if someone went number 2 lol

The water is turned off now. I'm now trying to dry things out so the pipe can get fixed.

@wittanthony1 oh thats good drying things out is a pain. how bad is the floor any damage?

I also hope it gets fixed soon, 2 years ago there was a pipe that bust. Water leaked into my closet while creating mold on the floor. All of my clothing were safe (Thank God!), although I would have been 🐸🐸🐸🐸 if I had to buy a new set of clothing.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    YoshiSims wrote: »

I also hope it gets fixed soon, 2 years ago there was a pipe that bust. Water leaked into my closet while creating mold on the floor. All of my clothing were safe (Thank God!), although I would have been 🐸🐸🐸🐸 if I had to buy a new set of clothing.

plum?
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    That's just the silly censor, @YoshiSims . It uses 'plum' to replace what it considers to be questionable words like c.yber and c.racker ( I put periods in there so they'd show up ) ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Thank you @rionismyname and @yoshiSims. I'm happy to say that the floor is now dry. Still has some water stains though, but at least I can move the computer back now. Now if only the phone line was working right so I can get online.
    edited October 2015
    Thank you @rionismyname and @yoshiSims. I'm happy to say that the floor is now dry. Still has some water stains though, but at least I can move the computer back now. Now if only the phone line was working right so I can get online.

just remember to move it again when they fix the pipe if it doesn't get put together exactly right it might drip plumming isnt hard to do but sometimes things like to be stubborn and sometimes its hard to tell if pipes are all the way together but then again thats mostly pex pipe Im guessing yours are metal so it shoulld be no problem but better safe than sorry @wittanthony1
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hey everyone! So... I'm going to get the Island Escape Compilation. Finally! Now I just need to make sure not to miss it :)
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Aww bummer! Was that the least expensive Adventurous Life deal that just passed?
    Darn -- I missed it :disappointed:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Aww bummer! Was that the least expensive Adventurous Life deal that just passed?
    Darn -- I missed it :disappointed:
    Unfortunately it was :(
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 26 hours. It is mostly single items that are part of sets that only show up once on the rotation, but Morocco Mystique shows up in a few hours at its best price on the rotation. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    598 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

Upcoming Deals:
    599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)

601 ) Vic's Doors / 50 / 95 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Outdoor Party; May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation

602 ) India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top / 16 / 45 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

603 ) Sea Witch / 48 / 73 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure

604 ) Go All In Compilation / 1938 / 3400 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 148, # 321)

605 ) Broken Wind Jacket / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

606 ) Festoon to the Honeymoon / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; Quaint Cottage Collection

607 ) Dress with Gloves / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

608 ) Very Vicious / 19 / 31 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

609 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 278 / 473 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, but less than # 590, # 61)

610 ) Provence / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, but less than # 752)

• KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Holy cow, I've been away awhile, 1000+ notifications. Hope everyone is doing well! Congratulations to everyone who has joined the Own The Store Club while I've been gone, and hello and welcome to those who have joined in on the hunt! :smiley:

About the new buttons... I like Awesome and Insightful, but Agree shouldn't even be in a poll, we should always have agree.

I am so sorry to hear about your losses @calents and @mooshygirl, thoughts and prayers for you!

I'm glad to hear your husband is doing much better @bekkasan!

Yay for the Simdex @kellycot1, and for your Sunnydale! Looks like it's coming along nicely. That's got to take a lot of patience!

Congratulations @Me1620 on your twin grandsons! How exciting for you!

Thank you to everyone who had wished my kitty well, he is much better. Glad to hear your kitty is doing great as well @muminek85. I remember when I got Princess (our other cat) spayed, she was so mad at me, lol.
    Elf67 wrote: »
    I know the feeling regarding the cat. It's even more fun when your cat's claws remind you of Freddy Kruger! Hope the kitty gets better soon.

@Elf67 This is funny, cause I swear he has the longest kitty claws in the history of long kitty claws. He even click clacks on the hardwood floor when he walks, kinda like when you wear high heels. He does that, and my other cat "stomps". Congratulations on the house!

Yes. I just went through all that. Only took 2 hours.

And, I finally added stuffs to my siggie! B)
    Perfect time of the year to display "Autumn"
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Man, they took the LOL button away, I like the LOL button. I don't know why they even bothered putting the disagree button back up, after the problems last time. Next they'll take away the Awesome button cause now people are going to abuse it.
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Could anyone tell me when these sets will next be available for DD?
    • Country Livin'
    • Brunch at the Old Mill
    • Farm Fresh Folk
    • Fabulous Fiesta
    I've read through the first page and I'm a little confused how the numbers translate to dates etc. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'd be really grateful if someone could explain the system to me in laymen terms!
    c0Ixg8O.png
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    • Country Livin'
    • Brunch at the Old Mill
    • Farm Fresh Folk
    • Fabulous Fiesta
    I've read through the first page and I'm a little confused how the numbers translate to dates etc. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'd be really grateful if someone could explain the system to me in laymen terms!

They use this spead sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NIeS9yIMAw-fA7VhseLilqCOV5XfKoSJXwbyyKQLJP4/edit?pli=1#gid=882235701

Simply, look for the items you need on the first page of this thread. Write down their numbers, then go to this spread sheet and look for them~ It's very easy :)For example: Country Livin' is at #36, #103, #384, #450, #927... I'd wait for #103 if I were you, because it's the cheapest price (390sp). Then you go to the spread sheet, you click on "Current Roation" and look for #103 , scroll down. You will see that Country Livin' (#103) will come up on the DD at November the 14th.

I hope that helps.
    • Country Livin'
    • Brunch at the Old Mill
    • Farm Fresh Folk
    • Fabulous Fiesta

They use this spead sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NIeS9yIMAw-fA7VhseLilqCOV5XfKoSJXwbyyKQLJP4/edit?pli=1#gid=882235701

Simply, look for the items you need on the first page of this thread. Write down their numbers, then go to this spread sheet and look for them~ It's very easy :)For example: Country Livin' is at #36, #103, #384, #450, #927... I'd wait for #103 if I were you, because it's the cheapest price (390sp). Then you go to the spread sheet, you click on "Current Roation" and look for #103 , scroll down. You will see that Country Livin' (#103) will come up on the DD at November the 14th.

I hope that helps.

Thank you so much! The spreadsheet was exactly what I was missing. All makes sense now! :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @JoeJoe11 By the way, Fabulous Fiesta doesn't show up on the DD unfortunately, but you still can get most of it using the DD, because 'Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set' shows up at #845 . 'Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set' comes up at #905, #943 and #84 . It's probably better for you to get only the kitchen set since it's at the best price and then buy the rest of Fabulous Fiesta using the Complete a set discount.
    @JoeJoe11 By the way, Fabulous Fiesta doesn't show up on the DD unfortunately, but you still can get most of it using the DD, because 'Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set' shows up at #845 . 'Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set' comes up at #905, #943 and #84 . It's probably better for you to get only the kitchen set since it's at the best price and then buy the rest of Fabulous Fiesta using the Complete a set discount.

I noticed that just now when searching for it! That's a pain; I mainly was interested as I have the two premium items so thought the rest of the set may come up for free :)
    c0Ixg8O.png

I noticed that just now when searching for it! That's a pain; I mainly was interested as I have the two premium items so thought the rest of the set may come up for free :)

Oh I see! The set is also a part of April 2012 Compilation so if you want that compilation, you already have some discount on it. So the premium items can still help you to get the rest of Fabulous Fiesta if you get the India Inspirations Collection. I might be wrong though... but I think it's very much possible.

Well, in case you're interested in that compilation, it can be found here: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13513&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:50396&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=13512
    • Country Livin'
    • Brunch at the Old Mill
    • Farm Fresh Folk
    • Fabulous Fiesta

I hope that helps.

Thank you so much! The spreadsheet was exactly what I was missing. All makes sense now! :)

dont forget to make sure you have the spreadsheet adjusted to your timezone @JoeJoe11
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif

The spreadsheet is quite big and can be confusing at first. I've been helping to update it for a more than a year and I still learn new things about it. Please feel free to ask questions if you have them! We love to help. :)

There is also a "slim" version of the spreadsheet that you can download if the full spreadsheet is too much. It is here. It has just the current rotation, repeat deal list, and master list (the master list makes the rest of the list work).

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top