Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Thank you @Heledriel and @MysticOstrich08 for you most kind words

And I have to say, loving your Sims @MysticOstrich08; you have created a great mix of characters.

As always @ciane, a fabulous build! Bold and brash but y'know it's so well put together it does actually work! :)

And finally, I'm just testing and putting the finishing touches to the Stoneleigh Minor, the Medieval starter home that my last build was meant to be before I got carried away with it!

Thought I would tease you with an interior shot ...
    tumblr_ntyv7ztG9h1sgcmqgo1_1280.jpg

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Thanks Ajax. Your tease looks great.
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    All this creativeness is going to make my eyeballs pop! @MysticOstrich08 , @ciane , and @ajaxpost these posts all look FABULOUS! If I could smap-click the new "Awesome" button I would. I wish I was as talented as you guys. For all the practice I get playing The Sims 3 I'm pretty sure I could never make anything half as nice. Keep up the great work. You're what keeps this game interesting and beautiful.
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    NagyGina wrote: »
    @kellycot1, I had to go through quite a few posts to find someone with a wishlist, and I just saw that she had the Hibiscus Trio, a set that I only bought myself to own the whole store, hehe :p Which reminds me, I cannot find what folder I put the links to your Master Store List, when you get the chance, could you post that for me? As far as the list of people in the DD thread, I just went off the top of my head as best I could, I missed so many too. Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    @NagyGina ─ I'm so sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner! Every time I saw this message and thought of you, I decided to put in another session with the PDF to finish off the updates. I've now, FINALLY, gotten together my official Version 6.00 (following on from Version N, because why not?). The website I set up to host it is here: https://thesimdex.wordpress.com/the-sims-3-store/ ─ that link should take you to the info page for the PDF, and from there you can download it from Google Drive or OneDrive. Big pixel hugs!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    edited September 2015
    Wow @ciane that's such a lovely house, it looks great! :smiley:

Thank you for your lovely comment @ajaxpost - the tease looks very interesting! :mrgreen:

Thank you @WaterHornet :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Ohhh when was ur birthday @NagyGina ??? Wish you very happy belated birthday!! hope all ur dreams will come true!! hugs xxx <3

@ciane , Zazu Zazu looks cute!! :) rec'd already!!

@MysticOstrich08 , these guys are very nice and Kylie is very pretty!! :) recd!
  • Options
    Thank you @duyguugudur <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Hello everyone! @MysticOstrich08 Your sims look very unique and fabulous way to go! @ciane That's a very nice build, classy and modern looking at the same time and so pretty!

I have a got a surprise creation for @ajaxpost ! I've heard multiple times you are a great person and a great builder so i thought i would make something for you with my limited building skills of course.

Creator's Username: @EvaKouk
    Nominee's Username: @EvaKouk
    Creator's Store Wishlist Link On Sims 3 Site: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=EvaKouk

Item Title: Local Irish Pub
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @ajaxpost , Wish # 4 on the Creation Wishlist (Informal) called ''Pubs!''
    Exchange Link: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8745597
    Description: This is a small pub for a small quiet town where families, groups of teens and singles can hang out and socialize while having fun.
    Details: It includes tables for four and two , sofas, bars, TVs, audio, fully equipped kitchen, foosball table, BBQ area with slide for kids, toilets, parking.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW used? : No.
    Pictures: Screenshot-2068_zps1mdwwbnv.jpg
    Screenshot-2062_zpsuo05hjpx.jpg
    Screenshot-2056_zpsxd5dyhma.jpg
    Screenshot-2065_zpsnm5zylyh.jpg

Sadly i cant find a picture of the bar area , maybe i forgot to take one but anyway hope you like it though it doesnt compare to your awesome builds!

Have a good day/night everyone and have a great time creating awesome stuff!
    :*

P.S If i did any mistakes in the form please @NagyGina let me know
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    Thank you @EvaKouk :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,362 Member
    edited September 2015
    Sorry I'm so late responding but thanks so much, Mya, for the huge prizes and for gifting people you know I love to gift! Hope you had a great day. <3:kissing_heart:

My real life is crazy busy right now so please forgive me, friends, if I don't get back to you.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    All this creativeness is going to make my eyeballs pop! @MysticOstrich08 , @ciane , and @ajaxpost these posts all look FABULOUS! If I could smap-click the new "Awesome" button I would. I wish I was as talented as you guys. For all the practice I get playing The Sims 3 I'm pretty sure I could never make anything half as nice. Keep up the great work. You're what keeps this game interesting and beautiful.
    Thank you :blush:

I used to think the same about building but when some of my friends on the Daily Deal thread starting sharing their builds and letting us into their little secrets for making something that looks 'just right' I was enthused enough to start sharing some of my efforts; and it's amazing how much you can learn just by sharing ideas with friends. I'm certainly not as imaginative as the great builders here but I do love trying to recreate buildings I see in the 'real world' around me.

One side effect was that once I started building in TS3 I noticed that wherever I went I would be looking at places and thinking ... "how can I build that in TS3"! :)

My advice is to always give it a go, start with something you know (your own house, a favourite venue, ...) and see how well it can be recreated and spend time in the 'Creative Corner' threads to pick up tips and get advice. As this thread proves, most Simmers love seeing how others use the game and sharing inspiration and knowledge.

And talking of inspiration ...
    EvaKouk wrote: »
    I have a got a surprise creation for @ajaxpost ! I've heard multiple times you are a great person and a great builder so i thought i would make something for you with my limited building skills of course.

Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @ajaxpost , Wish # 4 on the Creation Wishlist (Informal) called ''Pubs!''
    Description: This is a small pub for a small quiet town where families, groups of teens and singles can hang out and socialize while having fun.
    Details: It includes tables for four and two , sofas, bars, TVs, audio, fully equipped kitchen, foosball table, BBQ area with slide for kids, toilets, parking.
    Thank you so much!! :blush:

I love seeing all the different ways people are inspired by The Sims and it is so kind of you to create something specially for me to use. Having thought about the layout for all the different customers who might visit the pub and putting in a safe space in which to leave the kids to enjoy themselves.

I'll be loading up my game in a bit and am looking forward to checking it out in detail and having my Sims enjoy a pint or two in this lovely new venue.
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • Options
    Sadly i cant find a picture of the bar area , maybe i forgot to take one ...
    Doh! Yep, I am also always forgetting something and having to go back! :(

Anyway, just tried out your build in game and it does indeed look lovely; so much so that when my Sims visited there were already three others there, including a couple on a date :)

So, I had my couple sit at the smart bar for a drink and chat ...

tumblr_nu0ro9d08I1sgcmqgo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu0ro9d08I1sgcmqgo1_1280.jpg

Once again, thank you :)
  • Options
    @ajaxpost This is so true about seeing places in real life and thinking of creating them in The Sims. It's inspiration that comes from everyday life especially for those that luck fantasy like me. My first builds are mostly places im familiar with like my own home, a house that i saw in a tv series, also the inspiration for this pub comes from a local tv series we have in Greece. I really hope it reaches your expectations although it is quite simple and humble. Please do reach back with comments on how i can improve cause since i started building i cant stop myself and i want to get better!

@WaterHornet I'd very much like to see a build from you too!

• Options
    @ajaxpost Looks like you commented while i was typing! Saw the pictures and cant help but saying you take great pictures! Thanks for showing the rest to the others as well!

Glad that they are having fun :smiley::blush:

Have a great Sims session!

• Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    First of all, I would like to thank @FoxyLovesKitty, @jbsquared2000, @mothersuperior2, @gnlovew, @ADWilson, @LadyEmillye, @ajaxpost, @Misscow1P, @soocoolsim, @SjappielovePaul, @WaterHornet, @ohmyglobguys, @Heledriel, @MysticOstrich08, @ciane, @duyguugudur, & anyone I might have missed for aLL the awesome birthday wishes & comments. :kissing_heart:

I am not a huge socialite and parties scare me (I am not good in crowds), but since this was a quadruple birthday celebration for some of my other friends too, I sort of had to be there. The party was really nice & the food was aLL delicious (hopefully I gained a few pounds)! ;)

My OE schedule has been quite hectic lately, but I keep peeking in at aLL the awemazingness going around here, and will catch up with entrants and comments.

As for the Birthday Mystery Prize Winners, I had originally planned to draw Winners for anyone celebrating events in August, but since September's events are far less, I decided to just go randomize everyone's gift creations. I randomize 13 times to really mix it up and was super happy that there were not any double winners there (I wanted to make certain I gifted 3 different people ;)). And I wanted them aLL to be surprises!

Now to update and respond to aLL the awemazingness preceding this...

Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    OK, I really should be in bed by now but sometimes I just can't stay away from the forum!

I said earlier
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    I used to think the same about building but when some of my friends on the Daily Deal thread starting sharing their builds and letting us into their little secrets for making something that looks 'just right' I was enthused enough to start sharing some of my efforts; and it's amazing how much you can learn just by sharing ideas with friends. I'm certainly not as imaginative as the great builders here but I do love trying to recreate buildings I see in the 'real world' around me.
    I thought I really ought to share with you the great inspirational knowledge source that encouraged me to start building. Two years ago a group of Daily Deal Stalkers decided to create a showcase for their builds, share knowledge and inspire others in the community.

The thread is full of great ideas and AMAZING builds, although many of these Simmers have left the forum and/or moved on to TS4 their knowledge and talent remains ...

For anyone who feels they want to improve their building skills check out the amazing tips at Dwellings, Destinations & Designs (formerly Daily Deal Stalkers Builders' Association)

• Options
    @NagyGina, I'm hoping to get some simming time this weekend and I was definitely planning on taking pictures and sharing them. :) It's been a crazy-busy week but I can't wait to check out Aurora Skies, it looks so beautiful from the screen shots.
    @Cabelle1863, I absolutely love Aurora Skies. And we all look forward to whatever you shall create there! :kissing_heart:
    Sorry I've been away for a while but I'm BACK! :mrgreen:
    Welcome back @MysticOstrich08! & I hope you like your belated gift surprise. :kissing_heart:
    tootsoo wrote: »
    :flushed:

I was and still am speechless.

edit: My previous comment expressed my feelings but I felt the need to expand on it. The gifts are unbelievable and way more than I deserve. I feel as if I have been blessed, and I'm so glad I've joined this wonderful community.

Thank you so much @Heledriel , @NagyGina , The SCL and Anon! :heart::kissing_heart: I'm forever indebted and grateful. In return I'll be sure to give back to the community as much these gifts have impacted me. Thank you for caring.

In other, totally non-relevant news, I moved in with my boyfriend, so there's that. I never realised that packing and unpacking was so much work LOL!
    @tootsoo, tis our pleasure to bestow these gifts, for what we aLL get in return is the most awemazing creations that can be shared by more and more daily! :D

And awemazing news! I wish your new home to be flowing with positive energies and loving vibes! :kissing_heart:

@ADWilson, such an awemazing birthday poem that you wrote! Thank you so very much! :kissing_heart:

@ajaxpost, I love that video, truly had me giggling! Thank you! :kissing_heart:
    My first time stepping into this thread and oh my goodness. There's so much going on! I need to hardcore study the first few pages.

and happy belated birthdays to @tootsoo and @NagyGina :)
    @ohmyglobguys, welcome to fun! We do hope you will share with us a creation or two or three or more (okay, I just :love: aLL the gift creations so much), and/or perhaps post a Creation Wishlist for aLL of us to raid? ;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I am not always quick to reply, but others here truly are blessings and answer when I am unable (I thank everyone for this). And thank you for the birthday wish too! :kissing_heart:
    Happy Bday @NagyGina! And thanks again to you and the whole SCL and @Sweet2 for the wonderfull lottery which also via via got me that beautifull venue :)

Also, can anyone send me the answer in a private message; I don't quite understand how this thread works, guess it's because English is not my native language, the longer the text, the harder to understand it all ;) can someone try to explain it in baby's English?
    @WaterHornet, thank you very much for your PM :) I think I get it now ;)
    @SjappielovePaul, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. And thank you @WaterHornet for explaining. :kissing_heart:
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    NagyGina wrote: »
    @kellycot1, I had to go through quite a few posts to find someone with a wishlist, and I just saw that she had the Hibiscus Trio, a set that I only bought myself to own the whole store, hehe :p Which reminds me, I cannot find what folder I put the links to your Master Store List, when you get the chance, could you post that for me? As far as the list of people in the DD thread, I just went off the top of my head as best I could, I missed so many too. Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    @NagyGina ─ I'm so sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner! Every time I saw this message and thought of you, I decided to put in another session with the PDF to finish off the updates. I've now, FINALLY, gotten together my official Version 6.00 (following on from Version N, because why not?). The website I set up to host it is here: https://thesimdex.wordpress.com/the-sims-3-store/ ─ that link should take you to the info page for the PDF, and from there you can download it from Google Drive or OneDrive. Big pixel hugs!
    Awwwww @kellycot1, thank you so much! I am so glad I gave up the search, to get the latest updated version! You are the best! :kissing_heart:
    OK, I really should be in bed by now but sometimes I just can't stay away from the forum!

I said earlier
    I thought I really ought to share with you the great inspirational knowledge source that encouraged me to start building. Two years ago a group of Daily Deal Stalkers decided to create a showcase for their builds, share knowledge and inspire others in the community.

The thread is full of great ideas and AMAZING builds, although many of these Simmers have left the forum and/or moved on to TS4 their knowledge and talent remains ...

For anyone who feels they want to improve their building skills check out the amazing tips at Dwellings, Destinations & Designs (formerly Daily Deal Stalkers Builders' Association)
    @ajaxpost, you must have been reading my mind, for I was going to ask for that very link. ;) Thank you so very much! :kissing_heart:

Next up... updating and commenting on aLL the awemazing creations...

Again, Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    WOW! Happy birthday @NagyGina as I come on here in such a stupor...my page blew up with so many notifications AND I walked into a big surprise gift that you gave me on behalf of @ZeeGee ! You guys are pure gold I tell ya. Thanks to the Barrier to Entry gift I was able to get the compilation it comes in for free which made Live, Laugh, Love free AND Le Cinema Plumbob! Thanks again :D:D:D
    @ WaterHornet, I was glad to gift you Le Cinema Plumbob, and upon reading this, I checked my purchase history says that I gifted Le Cinema Plumbob, but you received the Barrier to Entry? It makes sense it all being free with the Cinema, which is in my purchase history. Can you check for me? And thank you for the birthday wishes too! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    Thank you so much @NagyGina for my birthday present! You honestly didn't have to birthday wishes are enough, but thank you so much <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    Thank you so much @NagyGina for my birthday present! You honestly didn't have to birthday wishes are enough, but thank you so much <3
    @MysticOstrich08, I realized when going through all the birthday gifts that I gave more gifts than just one to everyone but you (Midnight Hollow was lonely), and I wanted to add to your World collection your last SimPoint World (so I sneaked onto your My Page to so >:)), Besides Midnight Hollow needed a vacation world that is suiting to its lifestyle... hehe :p And is that all you need left to get from the store, or are you holding out on us Raiders? And I thank you for aLL your awemazing creations! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Awh hehe thank you @NagyGina :D btw Midnight Hollow is amazing!! LOVE it <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    Yay! Finished another build! It's not exactly what I was planning to create but I'm happy with the result - it looks sort of right style wise and it is actually perfectly playable - though it doesn't have everything a modern Sim might expect! :hushed:

Creation Entry:
    Creator’s Username: @ajaxpost
    Entrant’s Username: @Silvakristiina (http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13646749#Comment_13646749 - #10 Medieval or Renaissance lots) ... I had planned to create a starter hovel for @tootsoo but I got a bit carried away! :blush:
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on sims 3 Site: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Pegalot - @Pegalot is a new inductee to the Daily Deal Stalker community so has some catching up to do! :)
    Item Title: Stoneleigh Major
    Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8743406
    Description: A comfortable two bedroom home for the aspirational peasant.
    Details: On a modest 20x20 lot this substantial medieval style property has everything a hard-working peasant family could want, and more! Not only a typical in-house fire-pit but a wood oven as well! There is even indoor plumbing (after a fashion!) To keep the family fed there is a small vegetable garden and a tidy little chicken coop as well (also indoors of course!) With two "en-suite" bedrooms there's plenty of room for your family to grow.

Furnished: $27,008
    Unfurnished: $16,486

Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? Yes - This lot includes a custom wallpaper pattern for the main outer walls: Wall Structured Wood and Stone by HelleN.

Pictures:
    https://40.media.tumblr.com/110eb0bf632dc3433e3a06286397d966/tumblr_ntumt2RNQn1sgcmqgo1_1280.jpg
    https://41.media.tumblr.com/f327dcb9abac9af45e5565f8de7c4f07/tumblr_ntumt2RNQn1sgcmqgo2_1280.jpg
    https://40.media.tumblr.com/1aa289a3fb5c48bff010655d0dd86cf4/tumblr_ntumt2RNQn1sgcmqgo3_1280.jpg
    https://40.media.tumblr.com/931a5bc8efc2421ddc86ef7f15eefc03/tumblr_ntumt2RNQn1sgcmqgo4_1280.jpg[
    https://41.media.tumblr.com/1c56fa848a3fe1717f03781f9bb590a4/tumblr_ntumt2RNQn1sgcmqgo8_1280.jpg[/img]

More info and pictures at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14047912/#Comment_14047912

Thanks again @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind for hosting this "Inspirational" thread :heart:
    As I had said before, I will say it again, so awemazing Adrian ( @ajaxpost)! I wish I could live there! I would miss my Sims games and everyone here, but awww, to live off the land like that! Thank you so much for creating this gift for @Silvakristiina and aLL of us too! I :love::love::love: it! Rec'd, fav'd & saved! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    So a while ago someone wrote on my wall when I changed my profile picture to say that they loved my sim and that I was very talented because I made her, now I can't seem to remember who said that and I can't find their comment on my wall anymore so please let me know who you are by commenting. Anyway I decided to go ahead and upload my sim. I also had some problems with the UIC so the exchange pictures are back to front :'(

Standard Entry Form:

Creator’s Username: @MysticOstrich08

Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @MysticOstrich08

Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MysticOstrich08

Item Title: Kylie Jones

Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: Mysterious Commenter and everyone

Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8744481

Description: Kylie Jones is a sim I made when I was testing my new world "Sunlit Tides" I think she is a great sim so I decided to share her. She loves to be outside in the heat. Kylie is my current avatar :)

Details: I uploaded her as a single sim because she has no skills and is umeployed.

Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? Nope

Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):

http://i62.tinypic.com/2928row.jpg
    http://i62.tinypic.com/fw28nb.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/10e0duq.jpg
    http://i60.tinypic.com/i52avd.jpg
    http://i62.tinypic.com/zn9e9t.jpg

My Studio Showcase http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14052569/#Comment_14052569
    @MysticOstrich08, I think Kylie is awemazing! Thank you for sharing her with aLL of us! I have rec'd, fav'd and saved! :kissing_heart:
    I made these sims for @SteveKareha as he wanted some male sims for his game. They come with all the basics such as jobs, favourites, LTW and star signs but their future is up to you :smiley:

Standard Entry Form:

Creator’s Username: @MysticOstrich08

Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @MysticOstrich08

Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MysticOstrich08

Item Title: Individual Roomates

Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @SteveKareha Creation Wishlist #3

Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8744739

Description: Though this bunch of young adults live together and are great friends they are complete individuals. They all have their own tastes, styles, likes and dislikes and they're getting older everyday, what will the future hold for each of them? Dean is in the firefighter profession (1) with a level 6 in athletic and a level 5 in handiness. Martin is in the criminal career (5) with a level 7 in street art and a level 5 in athletic. Kevin is in the culinary career (3) with a level 3 in both cooking and gardening. Liam is a self-employed inventor (3) with a level 1 in logic and science and a level 4 in inveting.

Details: See studio showcase link at the end to view each sims favourites, LTW and star signs.

Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? Nope

Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):
    http://i59.tinypic.com/209lhqb.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/jkdfya.jpg

For more pictures http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14053686/#Comment_14053686

Hope you like them! :D
    What a unique array of guys! they look like a fun bunch to have in game! thank you for sharing your awemazingness with @SteveKareha and aLL of us! I have rec'd, fav'd and saved! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    ciane wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, @NagyGina! I made another house based on LadyEmillye's Power of Three. You'll find it here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8744524

I called it Zazu Zazu because I put it on Zamora Island in IP where that old shack was.
    http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/087/445/24/roof_up_original.jpg

It's much more colorful that the last one, using jewel tones: sapphire, amethyst, and ruby.
    http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/087/445/24/l0wu_original.jpg

Maybe your sims will like it. It has a master bedroom upstairs in the loft that isn't noticeable right away.
    http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/087/445/24/l1wu_original.jpg

It also has a crib and single bed in the downstairs bedroom.
    http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/087/445/24/l1wd_original.jpg

It also has a nice patio area and a small garden.
    http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/087/445/24/l0wd_original.jpg

p.s. Everything is rec'd to here!
    @ciane, I :love: this one even more than the first one that you did, and I loved that one too! The colors blend so well, it is so vibrant! Simply awemazing! Thank you so much for sharing your gift creation for @LadyEmillye 's The Power of Three Challenge ! I have rec'd, fav'd & saved! :kissing_heart:

And thank you for the Birthday wish too! <3
  • Options
    Hello everyone! @MysticOstrich08 Your sims look very unique and fabulous way to go! @ciane That's a very nice build, classy and modern looking at the same time and so pretty!

Creator's Username: @EvaKouk
    Nominee's Username: @EvaKouk
    Creator's Store Wishlist Link On Sims 3 Site: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=EvaKouk

Is CC, CAP or CAW used? : No.
    Pictures: http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q640/EvaKouk/Screenshot-2068_zps1mdwwbnv.jpg
    http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q640/EvaKouk/Screenshot-2062_zpsuo05hjpx.jpg
    http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q640/EvaKouk/Screenshot-2056_zpsxd5dyhma.jpg
    http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q640/EvaKouk/Screenshot-2065_zpsnm5zylyh.jpg

Sadly i cant find a picture of the bar area , maybe i forgot to take one but anyway hope you like it though it doesnt compare to your awesome builds!

Have a good day/night everyone and have a great time creating awesome stuff!
    :*

P.S If i did any mistakes in the form please @NagyGina let me know
    @EvaKouk, I was just in your studio the other day and your work just keeps getting better and better! I :love: the openness of it all (although no Irish pub I have every stepped in had that, for I might have returned >:)); it just looks like a fun place to be! Awemazing build! Thank you for sharing with @ajaxpost and aLL of us! I have rec'd, fav'd and saved! :kissing_heart: