Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Thank you so much @FoxyLovesKitty, and @jbsquared2000, so pleased that you like it. I had a lot of fun trying to make it as basic as I could and I was pleasantly surprised at how well the coop and fire-pit fit inside a home. I would have loved to have been able to put some cows in there but the Milkin' It Corral is just so big. :(

To be honest Julie, with animals roaming around inside your home and open flames everywhere, I can't imagine a lazy peasant would last very long! :lol:

• NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    edited September 2015
    The SimCareLine Strikes for @Sweet2 's Chance to Win a World Lotto: List of Winners

8-28-2015

4th Place - SjappielovePaul - standard World or 2400sp
    SCL Gifter: @Sweet2
    Winner: @SjappielovePaul
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=sjappieloveHans
    Gift: Lucky Palms - 2,450 SimPoints

Haiya & Congrats! :)

Lucky Palms comes your way via the SimCareLine, a subsidiary part of the Gift of Creation Game: http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1 (come join the fun)! :D

Since you are the 4th Place Winner of @Sweet2 's Chance to Win a World Lotto, the lovely Sweet2 is your honorary SCL Gifter. We aLL hope that you will love exploring your new world! <3

Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    Sweet2 & Everyone at the GOCG :)

Archer's Gauntlet - 501 SimPoints via The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire - 1710 SimPoints

Haiya Again! :)

To assist you with your efforts to get the most out of your WL, the SCL sneaks off your WL to ensure you getting the Archer's Gauntlet via the Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire. We hope that you will love this venue as much as we do! <3

Also, we invite you to come join the fun at http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1 :D

On behalf of @Sweet2 & Everyone at the GOCG, we send you Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3

8-29-2015

5th Place - shaliny1997 - Venue or 1900sp

Haiya & Congrats! :)

Come celebrate the Grand Opening of the World of Wonder! Master of Ceremonies for this event is the lovely @Sweet2! Since you won 5th Place, the SimCareLine, a subsidiary part of the Gift of Creation Game:http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1 (come join the fun!) is sponsoring all the festivities for Honorary SCL Gifter Sweet2! We aLL hope you will have tons of fun! :D

Sweet2 & aLL from the GOCG :)

The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire - 1,710 SimPoints

Since today is my Birthday, I am sending out to you via the SCL & in honor of Sweet2 again, one of my favorite Venues, Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire! :D I literally just started to learn how to play the violin, so I hope your sims will fair much better there! >:) Enjoy the festivities! <3

Sweet2, Everyone at the GOCG, & Mya (me) :)

9-1-2015

2nd Place - EvaKouk - Gold World or 3500sp
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=EvaKouk

Last Venue of Amore - 1,900 SimPoints

Haiya Again & Congrats on winning 2nd Place in @Sweet2 's Chance to Win a World Lottery! :)

Today the SimCareLine is happy to celebrate the Grand Opening of the Last Venue of Amore! Your honorary SCL Gifter is the lovely Sweet2 & also the Master of Ceremonies! We aLL hope your sims will love it here! <3

~Mya

Prism Art Studio - 1,900 SimPoints

Haiya Again & Congrats!

A new art studio is in town and the unveiling awaits you & your sims via the SCL. Again your Hostess with the Mostest is the lovely @Sweet2! <3

We all hope you will love it here as much as we do (gotta love those L-shaped stairs ;))! :D

Sweet2 & Everyone from the GOCG :)

Just waiting to hear from @EvaKouk for her win Edited to add in @EvaKouk 's little gifties! :)
    Post edited by NagyGina on
    Special SimCareLine Strike: Mya's Birthday Celebration Mystery Prizes:

August/September Mystery Prizes (Super Duper Surprises) :no_mouth: (Mya & Nathan's Birthdays):
    • 6 Mystery Prizes will be given out! :mrgreen:
    August 29th Winner: @ZeeGee created Poet's Muse dress recolor for @mothersuperior2 (@cristill13 & @WaterHornet were surprise gifted on her behalf)
    August 29th Winner: @melissalungu created The Brown family (Nanny McPhee) for @anettesb
    August 29th Winner: @Misscow1P created Judith's Family Department Store for @Aaronsims

Congrats to the Winners! :mrgreen:

8-29-2015

SCL Gifters: @ZeeGee (for Winning the Mystery Prize), @NagyGina, & Everyone at the GOCG
    Nominated Winner: @cristill13 (on behalf of @ZeeGee)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=cristill13
    Gifts:

The Now & Then Century Manor - 1,900 SimPoints

Today is my 27th Birthday, therefore I randomized all those who created gifts in the Gift of Creation Game. Since @ZeeGee was one of the 3 winners & is a store owner, I am surprising you on her behalf! We hope you will all come join in the fun: http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1

Zee, Mya & aLL at the GOCG :)

Grandpa's Grove - 1,710 SimPoints

Haiya Again!

Grandpa's Grove also makes its way into your games via Mya's Birthday Mystery Prizes, that @ZeeGee was 1 of the 3 Winners. :) We hope that you might share with us what you create! Enjoy! <3

On behalf of SimCareLine Gifter, Zee, Mya (me), & aLL at the GOCG, we wish you Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3

SCL Gifters: @ZeeGee (for Winning the Mystery Prize), @NagyGina, & Everyone at the GOCG
    Nominated Winner: @WaterHornet (on behalf of @ZeeGee)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=WaterHornet
    Gift: @WaterHornet (on behalf of @ZeeGee)
    Barrier to Entry System - 536 SimPoints via Le Cinema Plumbob - 2,080 SimPoints

The best way to celebrate a birthday is to give gifts! >:) Since it is my 27th, I randomized all who created gifts in the GOCG. @ZeeGee was 1 of the 3 Winners, therefore your Barrier to Entry System comes to you via Le Cinema Plumbob on behalf of Zee! Surprise! <3

Zee, Mya & Everyone at the GOCG :)

SCL Gifters: @NagyGina & Everyone at the GOCG
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=melissalungu
    Winner: @melissalungu
    Gifts:

Le Cinema Plumbob - 2,080 SimPoints

I am celebrating my 27th Birthday and since I get the most fun gifting, I randomized aLL those who created gifts in the GOCG. You are 1 of the 3 Winners... Yayyyyy! :D via the SimCareLine, you can celebrate the Grand Opening of Le Cinema Plumbob! We hope you will love it! <3

Grim's Ghastly Manor - 1,900 SimPoints

Haiya Again & Congrats! :)

Since I love to fill Birthdays with <3, I chose Grim's Ghastly Manor for you, because it is one of my favorite Venues! >:) Yes it is dark & mysterious, ergo most fitting for a winning prize for Mya's Birthday Mystery Prizes! <3 We hope you will love it just as much as we do! <3

Mya & Everyone at the GOCG :)

The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire - 1,710 SimPoints

To finish off your Mystery Prizes, I chose the Duke of Bows, because it is my favorite Venue of aLL! <3 I do hope your sims fair better at the violin than I do (I just started learning >:)) Nonetheless, enjoy, and we hope to see you joining in the fun again at the GOCG! :D

SCL Gifters: @NagyGina & Everyone at the GOCG
    Winner: @Misscow1P
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Misscow1P
    Gifts:

Lunar Lakes - 2,450 SimPoints

It is my 27th Birthday Celebration, & you won 1 of the 3 Mystery Prizes! Since I just recently wiped your wishlist, I hope you don't mind that I escaped to your MyPage! >:)

The SCL presents Lunar Lakes, a world filled with Mystery, ergo fitting for a Mystery Prize! >:) We hope you love exploring! <3

Lucky Palms Gold - 3,524 SimPoints

Haiya Again & Congrats! <3

To finish off my birthday gifting spree, the SCL presents Lucky Palms! :D We aLL hope you will enjoy exploring & are eager to see what you might create next too! <3

I do hope your computer & games are playing nice too! :)

I have to get back to the party, and will catch up later and explain how the gifts came about... just to be quick @ajaxpost, awemazing work, will examine closer tomorrow, & thank you too! :kissing_heart:

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh my!! Congratulations to all of the winners!!! :o
    And...
    Very happy birthday to dear @NagyGina !!
    I wish you the best in the world <3
    A lot of happiness and love,
    and a lot of good vibes ;)

Pink-Rocks.jpg
    Post edited by FoxyLovesKitty on
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Happy Birthday, Mya!!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Many Happy Returns Mya, and hope you had a wonderful party. <3
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Whoops! Day late and a dollar short. :o Happy Birthday Mya, I Hope it was wonderful!! :smiley::grin::heart:
  • tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    edited August 2015
    NagyGina wrote: »
    Special SCL Birthday Strike! >:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOTSOO! <3

birthday-wishes-for-a-friend.jpg

8-23-2015

SCL Gifters: Anonymous, @Heledriel & the Entire Sims 3 Community
    Nominee: @tootsoo
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tootsoo

August 10
    Good Morning Mya! :)
    I have stumbled upon a thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/848822/tootsoos-birthday-lottery-come-on-in and wondered if the SCL would like to sponsor gifts for @tootsoo to give away?

She participates in the GOCG and within the community & her birthday is on the 23rd, and since she is giving from her <3, I thought maybe the SCL could shower her with the same gifts?

Whatever you decide upon, I am certain she will love! :)

And I prefer that you do not give out my name, so just call me Anonymous or Anon! >:)

Heledriel August 21
    Hey
    I just thought tootsoo's birthday is on the 23rd of August and since she is a very kind person and trying to help people where she can (e.g. hosting a lottery while she is still having such a huge wishlist herself), maybe this would be something for the SimCareLine, if you still have some points to spare :) . This should not be a request from me, but from all the Sim Community I think.
    (I'm don't know if someone already messaged you regarding this, so please excuse me and ignore this note if you already got one :p )

Nominee: @tootsoo
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tootsoo
    Gift: Aurora Skies (someone beat me to this one >:))
    Reason/s & or Special Gift Notes: Aurora Skies is on the very top of her wishlist and do think this is a wonderful world especially for builders, a lot of different styles go very well with it and the landscape. So I hope she can I enjoy the world and the features that come with it. o:)

Gifts:
    Lucky Palms - 2,450 SimPoints

Haiya Again & Happy Birthday!

This special SCL Strike comes to you via SCL Gifters, Anonymous, @Heledriel, & the Whole Sims Community! So, just sit back and enjoy exploring your good fortune in Lucky Palms!

Peace, Good Vibes, Best Birthday Ever Wishes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    Anon, Heledriel & Everyone! <3

Lunar Lakes - 2,450 SimPoints

Haiya Again & Happy Birthday! :D

Again this special SCL Strike comes to you via SCL Gifters, Anonymous, @Heledriel, & the Whole Sims Community! So, time to venture out and unravel the mysteries of Lunar Lakes! ;)

Prism Art Studio - 1,900 SimPoints

The Grand Opening of the Prism Art Studio takes place courtesy of SCL Gifters, Anonymous, @Heledriel, & the Whole Sims Community! <3

Last Venue of Amore - 1,900 SimPoints

And Last, but not least, The Last Venue of Amore awaits your sims for a romantic getaway! Hosts for the Grand Opening Ceromonies: SCL Gifters, Anonymous, @Heledriel, & the Whole Sims Community! <3

We aLL hope your Birthday is as awemazing as you are! <3

Since someone beat me to Aurora Skies, as @Heledriel had requested, I improvized accordingly! :kissing_heart:

:flushed:

I was and still am speechless.

edit: My previous comment expressed my feelings but I felt the need to expand on it. The gifts are unbelievable and way more than I deserve. I feel as if I have been blessed, and I'm so glad I've joined this wonderful community.

Thank you so much @Heledriel , @NagyGina , The SCL and Anon! :heart::kissing_heart: I'm forever indebted and grateful. In return I'll be sure to give back to the community as much these gifts have impacted me. Thank you for caring.

In other, totally non-relevant news, I moved in with my boyfriend, so there's that. I never realised that packing and unpacking was so much work LOL!
    edited August 2015
    edit: double post...
    ajaxpost wrote:
    Your build is awesome! The fact that you used genuine historical references for this build is completely incredible! I left a rec' and even a fave.

Continue building, and happy simming!
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @NagyGina

Mya ~
    free-vector-happy-birthday-elements-04-vector_004922_happy%20birthday%20(4).jpg

This Birthday Wish may be late
    However, I know your party was GREAT!

From what I can tell you're social, have a lovely sense of humor & enjoy having FUN
    I bet your party was truly "jumping" & "rocking" until it was over & considered done

So here is that Birthday Wish from me to YOU
    I know you'll know exactly what to do!...

Hope your Birthday was filled with family, friends & plenty of GOOD CHEER
    You're amazingly generous with your time and gifting to SimFriends here!

Yes, you're a year older, m'dear
    But there truly isn't anything to fear

You are youthful and creative and certainly young at heart
    Just look at the enthusiasm you exude with each SimProject you start!

Gift of Creation Game! SimCareLine! These are truly SIMTASTIC things to see!
    YOU (& Nathan, too!) deliver smiles, making SimFriends as happy as can be!!!

May your Special Day have been all that you wanted & wished for
    May this upcoming year be filled with lots of good things & MORE!

**BIG BIG Birthday Hugs!!!**
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    @NagyGina

Happy Birthday. I hope you had an awesome day filled with wishes and love.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Thank you @tootsoo and @NagyGina for your most kind comments on my latest creation. :blush:

And, of course, Happy Birthday Mya! Loadsa love for your special day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBdVR6RFS6I

• Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    Happy birthday! You are so sweet! I still can't believe that someone on the Internet can be so nice. I hope you had a wonderful day with lots of friends or family or however you celebrate :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Happy belated birthday @NagyGina . Wishing you all the best for the year ahead :D

Wow @ADWilson , what a great poem :D
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Happy Bday @NagyGina! And thanks again to you and the whole SCL and @Sweet2 for the wonderfull lottery which also via via got me that beautifull venue :)

Also, can anyone send me the answer in a private message; I don't quite understand how this thread works, guess it's because English is not my native language, the longer the text, the harder to understand it all ;) can someone try to explain it in baby's English?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    WOW! Happy birthday @NagyGina as I come on here in such a stupor...my page blew up with so many notifications AND I walked into a big surprise gift that you gave me on behalf of @ZeeGee ! You guys are pure gold I tell ya. Thanks to the Barrier to Entry gift I was able to get the compilation it comes in for free which made Live, Laugh, Love free AND Le Cinema Plumbob! Thanks again :D:D:D
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    My first time stepping into this thread and oh my goodness. There's so much going on! I need to hardcore study the first few pages.

and happy belated birthdays to @tootsoo and @NagyGina :)
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Always too late, a Very Happy Belated Birthday @NagyGina <3 ! Hope you could enjoy it to its fullest!

@ajaxpost The house has become even greater a really nice build with many lovely details, even the garden now looks wonderful. Awesome work :star:
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    @ajaxpost the build is lovely! Love the whole theme and it fits really well :)

Happy birthday @NagyGina - hope you had a brilliant day! <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    edited August 2015
    So a while ago someone wrote on my wall when I changed my profile picture to say that they loved my sim and that I was very talented because I made her, now I can't seem to remember who said that and I can't find their comment on my wall anymore so please let me know who you are by commenting. Anyway I decided to go ahead and upload my sim. I also had some problems with the UIC so the exchange pictures are back to front :'(

Standard Entry Form:

Creator’s Username: @MysticOstrich08

Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @MysticOstrich08

Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MysticOstrich08

Item Title: Kylie Jones

Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: Mysterious Commenter and everyone

Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8744481

Description: Kylie Jones is a sim I made when I was testing my new world "Sunlit Tides" I think she is a great sim so I decided to share her. She loves to be outside in the heat. Kylie is my current avatar :)

Details: I uploaded her as a single sim because she has no skills and is umeployed.

Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? Nope

Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):

2928row.jpg

fw28nb.jpg

10e0duq.jpg

i52avd.jpg

zn9e9t.jpg

My Studio Showcase
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @WaterHornet, thank you very much for your PM :) I think I get it now ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    edited August 2015
    I made these sims for @SteveKareha as he wanted some male sims for his game. They come with all the basics such as jobs, favourites, LTW and star signs but their future is up to you :smiley:

Standard Entry Form:

Creator’s Username: @MysticOstrich08

Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @MysticOstrich08

Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MysticOstrich08

Item Title: Individual Roomates

Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @SteveKareha Creation Wishlist #3

Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8744739

Description: Though this bunch of young adults live together and are great friends they are complete individuals. They all have their own tastes, styles, likes and dislikes and they're getting older everyday, what will the future hold for each of them? Dean is in the firefighter profession (1) with a level 6 in athletic and a level 5 in handiness. Martin is in the criminal career (5) with a level 7 in street art and a level 5 in athletic. Kevin is in the culinary career (3) with a level 3 in both cooking and gardening. Liam is a self-employed inventor (3) with a level 1 in logic and science and a level 4 in inveting.

Details: See studio showcase link at the end to view each sims favourites, LTW and star signs.

Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? Nope

Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):

209lhqb.jpg

jkdfya.jpg

For more pictures CLICK HERE

Hope you like them! :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited August 2015
    Happy Birthday, @NagyGina! I made another house based on LadyEmillye's Power of Three. You'll find it here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8744524

I called it Zazu Zazu because I put it on Zamora Island in IP where that old shack was.
    roof_up_original.jpg

It's much more colorful that the last one, using jewel tones: sapphire, amethyst, and ruby.
    l0wu_original.jpg

Maybe your sims will like it. It has a master bedroom upstairs in the loft that isn't noticeable right away.
    l1wu_original.jpg

It also has a crib and single bed in the downstairs bedroom.
    l1wd_original.jpg

It also has a nice patio area and a small garden.
    l0wd_original.jpg

p.s. Everything is rec'd to here!