Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    ok I am back I think that now Nemesis has a more humble adobe, He now has $0.00 money and will have to work his way up now. I think this is a better start. Sorry about the mix up.

2rhy6h2.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    First Nemesis Firts Day

After a long deafening explosion the planet Gillifrey crumbled and disintegrated and next thing that Nemesis knew he was whisked away to an unknown planet called SimEarth.

standing on the edge of the cliff, his heart sadded of his thoughts of Gallifrey and this place was primitive, set back in time.
    rviooy.png
    He missed his own world. He cried inside.
    20idpfn.png

Looking around he saw what was called humans and he quickly changed his appearance to match them. He had heard about humans and was taught not to trust them.
    11u9cg0.png
    2m26kvk.png

Now here he was living among them, The one thing he knew, He was never to be found out.
    How was he going to survive here. then he remembed he is Nemesis. An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome. He is proud, nothing will stand in his way, and if it does he knew how to take justice in his own hands. Nothing can stop him, not even humans. He will survive. He was a genius and he knew it, He knew his crativness would help him survive.

Looking around he noticed some rocks, quickly he analyzed them, dug them up and found he could get human money to help buy things.
    15xad8l.png

Time passed by quickly, he met one of the humans, he seemed nice, although they were boring, maybe he was wrong about them, but they did not know who he really was.
    15ebr49.png

He was glad to get back to the bunker as he hated the human body and wanted to be in his own.
    2cia3oh.png

He made a easel and started painting. It would be another income for him to survive.
    2vuis9h.png

He made something to eat, It was nothing like food on Gillifrey, in fact it was terrible. Nemesis grumbled to himself and wondered if he would ever get use to this new food. but he knew he would he was Nemesis.
    fvio3o.png

Nemesis fell asleep, anticipating his next move tomorrow. He must survive.
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Aww he looked so sad in the first picture. It was perfect. I love that he's an alien in disguise @Evalen
  • Options
    Thank you, I really like him, I think he is going to be a lot of fun
  • Options
    I agree! I love his disguise too. Can't wait to hear how he deals with these blasted Sims hehehe.

I'm going to start the Disney Princess Legacy Challenge and I'm going to mix up the generations - so my founder will be an alien so I can at least play one since I can't get abducted in anything yet. LOL!
  • Options
    I agree! I love his disguise too. Can't wait to hear how he deals with these blasted Sims hehehe.

I'm going to start the Disney Princess Legacy Challenge and I'm going to mix up the generations - so my founder will be an alien so I can at least play one since I can't get abducted in anything yet. LOL!

I have watched a lot of your video, very good. Did you finish all the way with the Librarian, I liked it. Your videos were one of the reasons, I liked about this challenge, so thank you.

• Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Great start @Evalen

I'm excited on how your Nemesis' story will turn out!
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    Evalen wrote: »

I have watched a lot of your video, very good. Did you finish all the way with the Librarian, I liked it. Your videos were one of the reasons, I liked about this challenge, so thank you.

Nope, I am still going with him. I just have a lot of other challenges going so I can rotate uploads and not have like 5 parts of one or another waiting in backlog. I am going to keep going until I get through all 12 :)
    So far, now that I have added a few more games, I am caught up with uploading (before I'd be uploading like Part 3 and have recorded up to like part 7). Now I'll have like 3 or 4 to upload but all f different games so it works out better. LOL.

I'm happy you liked them. I have fun doing them so it's always nice to know others enjoy it. And I'm super glad it helped you want to start this challenge - It's a really fun one and I'm glad I started my LP's with it :D
  • Options
    Also... so... I started another challenge and made my sim an alien so I could at least explore that somehow.... well... she was only supposed to have one kid.... *sigh* I guess I should have known this logically based on teh whole abduction/pregnancy thing but, apparently female aliens get male Sims pregnant... so... she had twins, and her boyfriend had one. *facepalm* OMG.

It's kind of hilarious. There is no such thing as a single alien birth I guess! I don't know how this is gonna work for the rest of this Legacy since the rules weren't written with male pregnancy in mind! HAHAHHAA.... ah, fun times.

Makes me want to have my Scientist in my GTW LP def meet and alien lady now that they will both get pregnant! LOL.
  • Options
    They grow up so fast...

OpYLzHd.jpg

JzSKv4C.png
  • Options
    Also... so... I started another challenge and made my sim an alien so I could at least explore that somehow.... well... she was only supposed to have one kid.... *sigh* I guess I should have known this logically based on teh whole abduction/pregnancy thing but, apparently female aliens get male Sims pregnant... so... she had twins, and her boyfriend had one. *facepalm* OMG.

It's kind of hilarious. There is no such thing as a single alien birth I guess! I don't know how this is gonna work for the rest of this Legacy since the rules weren't written with male pregnancy in mind! HAHAHHAA.... ah, fun times.

Makes me want to have my Scientist in my GTW LP def meet and alien lady now that they will both get pregnant! LOL.

Can you decide when whoo hooing to have baby or not. I know that if you are abducted there is no stopping it.

Glad you are having so much fun with all the challenges you are doing. I don't know if I could keep up with all of them. I am doing a A-Z Generation challenge, but have not played sense I started this one,
  • Options
    JustawhoviansimmerJustawhoviansimmer Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2015
    I've just found this challenge and am immediately hooked. I guess I'll go and start creating my time lord...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Evalen wrote: »

Can you decide when whoo hooing to have baby or not. I know that if you are abducted there is no stopping it.

Glad you are having so much fun with all the challenges you are doing. I don't know if I could keep up with all of them. I am doing a A-Z Generation challenge, but have not played sense I started this one,

Yeah, you just don't choose the 'try for baby' - but I guess if you want a baby you get to have multiples LOL!
    It's ok though, you learn something new all the time in this game HAHAHA. I mean, if I cared a lot I prob wouldn't play with aliens but I love them so I'm totally cool with the double pregnancy. Now I really want to see if a male alien would get pregnant with a normal female Sim. My guess is no, but who knows!

Yeah it's a lot but when I play I tend to play for hours, so if I'm uploading/recording that means I have like a ton of files and I get backlogged. With multiple games I can play a ton and not upload like 14 episodes of the same thing (ok, my new Disney one I totally uploaded 6 back to back but that's b/c I got wrapped up in it- but normally I make like 1-2 episodes at a time. Hahaha).
    I have like two others I want to start at some point too - one I may record and then see if I like it enough to keep going and upload it. I've done that before with others. Another would be rotational play between 3 families so I could incorporate a few different challenges in that one across the families, so... it may work. Idk. LOL (I swear I have Sims ADHD!)

Plus it's for LP's - playing on my own (not recording) or if I was good at story telling, it would be easier to do one at a time and not have so many.

Those alphabet legacies take forever though don't they? My Sims 3 one I never got passed D - I kept starting over (computer crashes or just letting it go and coming back and wanting to start over Ugh). At least I'm up to E on this one! And going to be going to F soon. LOL. I think recording the LP's helps. Hahaha.
  • Options
    I've just found this challenge and am immediately hooked. I guess I'll go and start creating my time lord...

It is super fun! Post a pic when you get them finished :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    (please note I've never written one of these things before so it's probably going to be pretty bad for a while until I can get the hang of it )

On her home planet, she was born into a middle class family with big aspirations. It soon came to light that she had a talent for music and the arts, which she perused. In time she earnt a better life for herself and came to only accept the very best. When she was just fifty she met one of the commanders of the high council and he proposed to her a decade later. When the Time war broke out she managed to buy a TARDIS on the black market and escape. Her fiancée, who was fighting on the front line, promised that he would find her, wherever she ended up.

When they were skimming only a few meters above the ground, something went wrong with the stabilizers causing her to fall out of the doors that she left open for navigation. Mostly uninjured, she landed near a large group of trees and a sign reading ‘Ivy Woods’, a name that she later claimed as her own when trying to blend in as human. After several wretched hours of trekking through endless branbles and stinging nettles, she was found by a hiker who patched up her cuts and called her cab. Luckily, she had a purse filled with different currencies – including simoleons.

After being dropped off at a random field in Willow Creek, she was found by a badly damaged TARDIS that would no longer fly or even redecorate herself. Realising that a) everyone around her was a bubbling idiot and b) she wasn’t going anywhere any time soon, she decided to stick it out on earth until her fiancée forfills his promise, educating the twits around her to make the wait more bearable. After all, no one enjoys spending time with a species that don’t even possess the sense to walk around the chair, or leave the house they just set alight instead of getting as close to the fire as possible. And thus, the Teacher opened her classroom to a whole new walk of life.

I'll post a photo when I've earnt enough points on this account.
    Post edited by Justawhoviansimmer on
  • Options
    Love The Teacher's back story! Look forward to her pic when you get the points (silly isn't it? I've been a member since the Sims but couldn't change my profile pic for awile. LOL)
  • Options
    Meet 'The teacher' (please note I've never written one of these things before so it's probably going to be pretty bad for a while until I can get the hang of it :wink: )

On her home planet, she was born into a middle class family with big aspirations. It soon came to light that she had a talent for music and the arts, which she perused. In time she earnt a better life for herself and came to only accept the very best. When she was just fifty she met one of the commanders of the high council and he proposed to her a decade later. When the Time war broke out she managed to buy a TARDIS on the black market and escape. Her fiancée, who was fighting on the front line, promised that he would find her, wherever she ended up.
    When they were skimming only a few meters above the ground, something went wrong with the stabilizers causing her to fall out of the doors that she left open for navigation. Mostly uninjured, she landed near a large group of trees and a sign reading ‘Ivy Woods’, a name that she later claimed as her own when trying to blend in as human. After several wretched hours of trekking through endless branbles and stinging nettles, she was found by a hiker who patched up her cuts and called her cab. Luckily, she had a purse filled with different currencies – including simoleons.
    After being dropped off at a random field in Willow Creek, she was found by a badly damaged TARDIS that would no longer fly or even redecorate herself. Realising that a) everyone around her was a bubbling idiot and b) she wasn’t going anywhere any time soon, she decided to stick it out on earth until her fiancée forfills his promise, educating the twits around her to make the wait more bearable. After all, no one enjoys spending time with a species that don’t even possess the sense to walk around the chair, or leave the house they just set alight instead of getting as close to the fire as possible. And thus, the Teacher opened her classroom to a whole new walk of life.

I'll post a photo when I've earnt enough points on this account.

Amazing! I can't wait to read about The Teacher. I love the backstory you made for her.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @nastyjman Thanks!
    @Spacey72659 I agree - it's really hard to get involved with challenges and legacies without the use of screenshots. I've got about 40 points to go so it could be a while until I can post a photo of her. In the meantime I might just write about her and add the screenshots later.
  • Options
    nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    @Justawhoviansimmer I love the backstory, can't wait to see Ivy.
  • Options
    You can try just chatting with us in here to get post count up. Maybe just posting if something funny happens or etc, then eventually your post count will get up there and then you can put your story/screenshots up. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    (I've got part 2 written up...)

After a rough journey, the Teacher arrived in a barren field at the heart of a town called ‘Willow Creek’. She was later found by her TARDIS, who’d disguised themselves as a stair case and promptly shut down, burning up all of her rooms in the process. All that was left of her once glorious mansion was a dark cave festooned with various insects. Something told her this wasn’t going to be a pleasant wait.Furthermore, her bigger-on-the-inside purse only contained a few thousand simoleons to redecorate.

The teacher, however, not wanting to live in a complete hovel, purchased the best bed, hardwood dressing table and bathroom that she could find. At the end of her spree, it was discovered that she could only afford a mediocre kitchen (not that she actually knew how to cook anyway – that was what servants were for) and a cheap violin. Needless to say, she was not impressed.

Still, she told herself, at least we still have an instrument. Maybe she could even dedicate a few songs to her fiancée. Sims only listened to basic nonsense – how hard could it be?

It turns out not quite as easy as it looks. Despite being a prodigy back home, these instruments were just alien to her and made the most atrocious screeching noises…More practice needed!

How's everyone else getting on?
  • Options
    I love how The Teacher is having a hard time with the Simmies and their world. It really adds to the character.

I'm about to hop in and get an episode or two of Second Librarian filmed. Been doing some of my other challenges/LP's today, but it is time for the Time Lord! Whoo. Hopefully he can get some songs written so we can progress on his aspiration.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who'd be really interested what would happen if we locked all of our time-lords into one TARDIS and turned on free will? Everyone seems to have gone their own way with this challenge, so there's such a diverse range of characters and I can't help but wonder what they'd all think of each other.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who'd be really interested what would happen if we locked all of our time-lords into one TARDIS and turned on free will? Everyone seems to have gone their own way with this challenge, so there's such a diverse range of characters and I can't help but wonder what they'd all think of each other.

Hahaha OMG too funny!!

Side note - I was getting worried Second wouldn't even come close to getting this aspiration but I think we might. He's almost to the 4th level but we only have like 3-4 more days with him :(
  • Options

I was thinking about that too, like a "guest star" in someone's story or LP. At one point, I wanted to get David Tennant in my game and have him criticize my Time Lord's TARDIS.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top