Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Hey gang, I updated the rules to allow Time Lords to have children. :smile:
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Love all the pictures and now we can have a child but he will just age up like anyone else. I like that. Can you show us a picture of your Alien kid.
    I would love to see him. I am just about ready to start.
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Yay! I don't think I'd want my Time Lord to have normal kids but an alien baby would be awesome. And maybe if there is a kid near the end of my series I'd consider starting a new generation with said child.
    Or actually any child. Like a legacy but only after the Librarian's time is up you know? Then start a new game with the child as the Time Lord with a new name. Maybe. Who knows. Maybe a spin off. Hahaha.

I have so many games going but I like having a bunch so I don't get really behind posting parts for each. Like I haven't played with this one in days BC I had a few parts to upload still. And this weekend I'll prob record way more then I can post. Lol!
    @Evalen Will do as soon as I get back home from work (hah. I need to get back to work.)

@Spacey72659 I was thinking of continuing the challenge with my alien kid, but I'm still ambivalent. I wanna do a girl Time Lord for my next one. :smiley: We shall see. I'm on my Eleventh Optimist. He was my test Time Lord so I'm thinking of doing another, which will be for fun and for story sharing.

And you have a lot of Let's Play videos! Must be hectic yet enjoyable. :smile:
    nastyjman wrote: »
    @Evalen Will do as soon as I get back home from work (hah. I need to get back to work.)

@Spacey72659 I was thinking of continuing the challenge with my alien kid, but I'm still ambivalent. I wanna do a girl Time Lord for my next one. :smiley: We shall see. I'm on my Eleventh Optimist. He was my test Time Lord so I'm thinking of doing another, which will be for fun and for story sharing.

Yeah I originally thought about keeping the Librarian a male and then doing a whole other LP with a female. But maybe if I can get him abducted and he has a female alien daughter I could do that... idk. We will see how things go. But I do like the idea of continuing this with his child somehow. I have so much fun with this one so... I'll be sad when it ends even though I'm only on Second. Hahaha

Yeah, I spend a lot of time encoding and uploading, so that takes longer then playing - but I like doing it. And I get so far behind with it - like, having 4 or 5 parts of one LP ready to upload, so if I have more games going at least I can rotate and space out parts of each series. Plus then I never get bored!
    This is my obsession at the moment so hopefully I don't burn out and stop Hahahaaa. At some point I may need to slow it down and spend time on other things but for now I'll just keep up with it b/c I have a boring life ;P

Yeah I originally thought about keeping the Librarian a male and then doing a whole other LP with a female. But maybe if I can get him abducted and he has a female alien daughter I could do that... idk. We will see how things go. But I do like the idea of continuing this with his child somehow. I have so much fun with this one so... I'll be sad when it ends even though I'm only on Second. Hahaha

Yeah, I spend a lot of time encoding and uploading, so that takes longer then playing - but I like doing it. And I get so far behind with it - like, having 4 or 5 parts of one LP ready to upload, so if I have more games going at least I can rotate and space out parts of each series. Plus then I never get bored!
    This is my obsession at the moment so hopefully I don't burn out and stop Hahahaaa. At some point I may need to slow it down and spend time on other things but for now I'll just keep up with it b/c I have a boring life ;P

I got a bit sad when my Time Lord regenerated into the Eleventh. Funny how he was abducted and impregnated. I literally cursed at the game and said "you want me to get an heir, don't you?" Ah. So conflicted.

And as long as you are enjoying your time and having a blast, it's never wasted. But don't burn yourself up though! Take some day offs with your simming. :wink:
    The game is wise - it knows alien Time Lord babies are awesome. HAHAHAA.

I took all of last weekend off LOL - I missed my computer SO MUCH. So this weekend I will be simming like crazy.
    I may need to just have a game I play off camera, idk. During the week I only do 1-2 episodes, three tops. But weekends I can play all 🐸🐸🐸🐸 day so I end up with a season done. So... more games means less back log for uploading. Plus I see so many challenges that seem fun and then I'll see an LP and get an idea of how it works and it's like, yeah, yeah that looks fun!

Like, I have thought of doing the Animal Crossing challenge, a Princess one, maybe the Disney Legacy... maybe doing another Runaway teen (but that one would end once the founder dies so... that's a short one). Idk, idk. So many ideas. LOL.
  • nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    About the collections, do we need to keep the ones we're counting or we can just have a record of it in the collection tab?
    About the collections, do we need to keep the ones we're counting or we can just have a record of it in the collection tab?

Keep the ones you're counting. There's a bug that resets your collection when a member moves out of your household.
    Ah, oops. I've got elements and MySims so far, sold all the frogs and crystals, lol. Hopefully I get my last Easter Egg soon.
    Ah, oops. I've got elements and MySims so far, sold all the frogs and crystals, lol. Hopefully I get my last Easter Egg soon.

Yeah. I sold some of mine before I learned about the bug. :( I was near finished with bug collections.
    @Evalen Here's my kid alien:

vKqMIlJ.jpg

Here's his disguise:

78eDPF2.jpg

They glow sometimes depending on how satisfied they are, I think:

iNTrhJK.jpg
    EHRMAGHERD I WANT AN ALIEN BABY!!!
    I sent The Librarian out twice at night and nothing :(

I think I has the game glitch again like Sims 3. Where nothing exciting ever happens. Sigh.

vKqMIlJ.jpg

Here's his disguise:

78eDPF2.jpg

iNTrhJK.jpg

@nastyjman Thank you so much he is so cute, I love him, what did you name him.
    Do you have to change them from Alien to Human or do they just change.

Evalen wrote: »

vKqMIlJ.jpg

Here's his disguise:

78eDPF2.jpg

iNTrhJK.jpg

@nastyjman Thank you so much he is so cute, I love him, what did you name him.
    Do you have to change them from Alien to Human or do they just change.

I clicked the random name. At first, his name is Shawn Optimist. Hehehe. But since he's a half Time Lord, I renamed him First Roamer.

You manually change them from Alien to Human and vice versa. I'm not sure if they do it voluntarily.

I think I has the game glitch again like Sims 3. Where nothing exciting ever happens. Sigh.

I think Phineas (your other LP) will have better luck since he's a Scientist. The Scientist will get a radar dish that could summon aliens to abduct you. Alien baby number two nearly happened. You'll know when your sim will just get up and "Investigate Weird Light." But it was prevented since he was underground and took too long to come out. Whew. One child at a time.
    Quick question, I have chosen Oasis springs and First Nemesis home, I know that we cannot move to another lot, but can we visit other worlds like Willow Creek, or does he have to stay in Oasis Springs.
    Quick question, I have chosen Oasis springs and First Nemesis home, I know that we cannot move to another lot, but can we visit other worlds like Willow Creek, or does he have to stay in Oasis Springs.

They can definitely visit other worlds. There's no restriction as to where your Time Lord can go. :)
    I gave in to temptation and purchased GTW, having fun with an art/photography studio and waiting for more funds to get the bakery started. Haven't even attempted anything with the aliens yet, I love the 'disguise' you have for him, so cute!
    I gave in to temptation and purchased GTW, having fun with an art/photography studio and waiting for more funds to get the bakery started. Haven't even attempted anything with the aliens yet, I love the 'disguise' you have for him, so cute!

I want to open up an eatery of some sort, but I also want to visit Sixam so I'm doing the Scientist career. Lol! I hope I can take my alien with me so he can be around his kind.
    edited April 2015
    Presenting First Nemesis, Hope you like him

2ewipfr.png
    24e1con.png
    m94xvq.png

This is him in hiding
    2eojel3.png
    This is his property, can you find his hidden entrance. :)
    6fmvpf.png
    This is his home
    aemgjk.png
    5464qo.png

So now he is on his way First Nemesis adventure.
    can't wait to get started.
    Post edited by Evalen on
    Presenting First Nemesis, Hope you like him

2ewipfr.png
    24e1con.png
    m94xvq.png

This is him in hiding
    2eojel3.png
    This is his property, can you find his hidden entrance. :)
    6fmvpf.png
    This is his home
    aemgjk.png
    5464qo.png

So now he is on his way First Nemesis adventure.
    can't wait to get started.

OMG! He's gorgeous (Both alien and disguise)!

I can't find the entrance to Nemesis' TARDIS, but I love how you designed the surface. I can't wait to see how you expand his TARDIS as well.

I think Phineas (your other LP) will have better luck since he's a Scientist. The Scientist will get a radar dish that could summon aliens to abduct you. Alien baby number two nearly happened. You'll know when your sim will just get up and "Investigate Weird Light." But it was prevented since he was underground and took too long to come out. Whew. One child at a time.

I am so jealous it keeps happening to people. I had Second outside like twice all night and nothing. I mean, LOL, I get that's not a lot but it seems like some people just get abducted a lot.
    I hope Phineas does too. I'd love Second to have an alien baby but if not I can deal, I def need Phineas to get abducted for the sake of the LP.
    Huston I think that I have a problem. I need to do my Nemesis bunker over. It needs to be smaller and not as elaborate. I did not know that we could not cheat on money at the beginning, so I guess what I will have to do is redo his house, and set my funds at 0.
    Sorry, rules I got mixed up. I will make his area small.
    Now as he ears money, he can then add to his place. I will be back with the new plans.
    Huston I think that I have a problem. I need to do my Nemesis bunker over. It needs to be smaller and not as elaborate. I did not know that we could not cheat on money at the beginning, so I guess what I will have to do is redo his house, and set my funds at 0.
    Sorry, rules I got mixed up. I will make his area small.
    Now as he ears money, he can then add to his place. I will be back with the new plans.

At least now you have an inspiration for your Tardis.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top