Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Am I the only one who'd be really interested what would happen if we locked all of our time-lords into one TARDIS and turned on free will? Everyone seems to have gone their own way with this challenge, so there's such a diverse range of characters and I can't help but wonder what they'd all think of each other.

Hahaha OMG too funny!!

Side note - I was getting worried Second wouldn't even come close to getting this aspiration but I think we might. He's almost to the 4th level but we only have like 3-4 more days with him :(

I think he can make it. As soon as he finishes writing four songs, level 4 will be easy.

I'm also keeping track of the difficulty of each aspirations. Easiest was Bodybuilder and Soulmate. I thought the creative aspirations were easy, but they turned out to be hard because of the masterpiece or bestseller quality requirement.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    JustawhoviansimmerJustawhoviansimmer Posts: 74 Member
    @nastyjman I love it! I'm not sure how he'd feel about being a companion though...
  • Options
    @nastyjman I love it! I'm not sure how he'd feel about being a companion though...

Nah, he won't be a companion. He'll arrive in the Sim universe and find my Time Lord. He'd ask for a spare part for the TARDIS and will go his merry way.

The story is in my head, but I haven't written it down yet. Once I'm done with The Optimist, I think I'm going to do another one for fun and story-telling.
  • Options
    nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    I would love to see all my Time Lords together and maybe even one or two of yours and let mayhem ensue!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Nemesis Day 2

He walked along the shore, It was a beautiful day, the pink trees glistened, the water hurried down the stream, everything was as it should be. He kept a watchful eye, everything was in it's proper order. He was the victorious rival, He was the justice and was impartial inflicting retribution as he saw fit. He was Nemesis and that was his job, Everything on his planet was as it should be.

When he woke from his dream, everything was not as it should be, he was not on his own planet, but still on SimEarth.
    His planet was gone forever and he would remain here on this new odd planet.

But he was safe, he had a secret identity, it was out of fashion but he would use it to his advantage.
    21b95hc.png

Nemesis quickly showered, he had work to do, he had aspirations, his achievement was to rise above these humans here and rule them with his justice.
    33kcf2u.png

Later Nemesis decided that he needed to learn all about this planet SimEarth and the humans that lived here. He wandered around and came to a building called Cozy Nook for Books, He entered the building in his new human body .
    316wvmv.png

There were some humans there, some on old fashion computers and reading books. He heard about books, but on his planet they did not have books or old computers, they had holographic and it was much better, you could bring the story alive. Nemesis watched everyone, after all that was his job. He sat down at one of the computers to search about SimEarth and the humans that lived there. He found out that the humans were called Sims. He was amazed at what he read, they were so far behind in world things.
    pbpyc.png

He decided to talk to one of them, it was one that the computer called women. This women was nothing like those that birthed children on his planet, but he talked to her anyway. She seemed friendly anyway. They went outside, but something he said upset her and she became furious and started yelling at him. Nemesis wanted to inflict pain on her, a quick retribution, but though best not to at this time.
    2woll5i.png

Perhaps there was a better place to learn about these Sims on this planet. He did learn one thing about this planet and that was you could fish, but you needed something called a fishing pole, So off he went to get a fishing pole and was advised to go to the park as that was a great place to fish. He enjoyed the fishing but a little odd with the pole, he did manage to catch a few.
    2jfj6o7.png

Now this was more like it, he could eat fish, yet it was not like his home planet, but he could live with this. After his fill of fish he went back to his bunker to continue with his aspirations.
    2e67r0g.png

But what he pained was his pet Wazoo, who got left behind.
    ddjf5f.png

His heart was sad thinking about his beloved pet Wazoo.
    n55479.png

It was a long day and Nemesis learned a lot. so off to bed he went. He needed his strength if he wanted to rule the planet SimEarth and reckon with these human Sims. After all he was justice he was Nemesis.
    21b95hc.png

• Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    nastyjman wrote: »
    Am I the only one who'd be really interested what would happen if we locked all of our time-lords into one TARDIS and turned on free will? Everyone seems to have gone their own way with this challenge, so there's such a diverse range of characters and I can't help but wonder what they'd all think of each other.

I was thinking about that too, like a "guest star" in someone's story or LP. At one point, I wanted to get David Tennant in my game and have him criticize my Time Lord's TARDIS.

I actually thought of using Tom Hiddleston as Third Librarian. Just b/c. LOL
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Aww poor Nemesis.
    I love that he ended up painting the one with the alien - that worked out so perfect!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yea, he is having a hard time adjusting, He is coming along fine he is on paint 10 excellent painting right now. I am really having a lot of fun with him. the changing back and forth is fun. When I saw him paint the alien animal, I thought of adding it as his lost pet. It worked in very well.
  • Options

I was thinking about that too, like a "guest star" in someone's story or LP. At one point, I wanted to get David Tennant in my game and have him criticize my Time Lord's TARDIS.

Ha! An opportunity for him to act the role. I'm sure someone made a sim of him in the gallery.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Ha! An opportunity for him to act the role. I'm sure someone made a sim of him in the gallery.

Yeah they did, I have him. Hehehee
    There is also a Loki version. I have both. LOL. I think it'd be funny to use him but at the same time I like the idea of making them unique and making them myself. But idk how I can top Second. He's so much fun.

Maybe Third should be a woman. LOL
  • Options
    Evalen wrote: »
    Also... so... I started another challenge and made my sim an alien so I could at least explore that somehow.... well... she was only supposed to have one kid.... *sigh* I guess I should have known this logically based on teh whole abduction/pregnancy thing but, apparently female aliens get male Sims pregnant... so... she had twins, and her boyfriend had one. *facepalm* OMG.

Those alphabet legacies take forever though don't they? My Sims 3 one I never got passed D - I kept starting over (computer crashes or just letting it go and coming back and wanting to start over Ugh). At least I'm up to E on this one! And going to be going to F soon. LOL. I think recording the LP's helps. Hahaha.

I did the A-Z challenge in the sims 3 and made it all the way to z for Zachery, 26 generations, I loved that family and have recreated them in Sims 4 and I am now on E, but right now I am excited about the Time Lord Challenge. Sure hope I get my Aspirations done in time. I would hate to have to start over. I do have the money now for the youth portion, I cannot buy it until he just gets ready to turn elder. I must remember not to spend it. only what he makes after.
    Oh my your Alien sim got pregnant, are the kids Alien or human. are you keeping them in the challenge, that will really make it hard.
    About the Aspirations, do you know if you use Creativity, and use the art, can you when your sim regenerates, use the music one or not. or do you have to go with another one, Most of them have two choices. yet it is only one Aspiration. I would think not but I am not sure.
  • Options
    (please note I've never written one of these things before so it's probably going to be pretty bad for a while until I can get the hang of it )

On her home planet, she was born into a middle class family with big aspirations. It soon came to light that she had a talent for music and the arts, which she perused. In time she earnt a better life for herself and came to only accept the very best. When she was just fifty she met one of the commanders of the high council and he proposed to her a decade later. When the Time war broke out she managed to buy a TARDIS on the black market and escape. Her fiancée, who was fighting on the front line, promised that he would find her, wherever she ended up.

When they were skimming only a few meters above the ground, something went wrong with the stabilizers causing her to fall out of the doors that she left open for navigation. Mostly uninjured, she landed near a large group of trees and a sign reading ‘Ivy Woods’, a name that she later claimed as her own when trying to blend in as human. After several wretched hours of trekking through endless branbles and stinging nettles, she was found by a hiker who patched up her cuts and called her cab. Luckily, she had a purse filled with different currencies – including simoleons.

After being dropped off at a random field in Willow Creek, she was found by a badly damaged TARDIS that would no longer fly or even redecorate herself. Realising that a) everyone around her was a bubbling idiot and b) she wasn’t going anywhere any time soon, she decided to stick it out on earth until her fiancée forfills his promise, educating the twits around her to make the wait more bearable. After all, no one enjoys spending time with a species that don’t even possess the sense to walk around the chair, or leave the house they just set alight instead of getting as close to the fire as possible. And thus, the Teacher opened her classroom to a whole new walk of life.

I'll post a photo when I've earnt enough points on this account.

Love your entrance, looking forward to seeing your sims. Hope her loves finds her in the end. This is a really nice challenge. I am having a lot of fun with mine. I know you will too. Great story line.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Due to the inability to post photos on here, I made a blog on Tumblr with all the screen caps, just in case anyone was curious as to what The Teacher looked like:
    justawhoviansimmer.tumblr.com/

As for the fiancée... I do have a plan for him - but, spoilers!
    Post edited by Justawhoviansimmer on
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Went there, she is very pretty, Love her name Ivy Woods’ it is a pretty name. can't wait to hear the rest of your story. Hope she makes it to Time Lord 12.
  • Options
    Happy Easter all you Time Lord challengers.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @Evalen so do I, I've grown quite attached to her already, despite her grumpiness. I love writing about her development (I've got quite a backlog of things to post when I finally become a member) and giving hints about her life back on Galifrey - to really flesh out her character.
  • Options
    Yea my sim is a Alien and he is Nemesis, I looked up what Nemesis meant and am basing my story on that. I have made him a victorious rival, not to be messed with. he inflicts retribution where he sees fit, but right now he is in hiding, as the story goes along he will become more active in this rightful state. He is Nemesis and lives forever moving from one regeneration to another. He has lived a long time serving justice.
    Isn't it fun to make up such stories. right now his traits are good, but soon as he regenerates some of his true traits will surface. Hope he makes it to the 12th Time Lord. Later he will discover some of the Aliens in this world I am looking forward to that. It is fun taking him in and out of his Alien body. I hope I can have him in trouble just before he regenerates, changing identities and moving among them as a different person, yet the same one.
    Have fun with your story and challenge.
  • Options
    I love that you guys are making up back stories - they are really in depth and rich, it adds to your characters so much.
    I kinda just slapped a Time Lord together and played. Hahahaa. I guess I let him be the story teller? (And for those that watched the LP- we know First was a giant pain LOL!!)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I've finally got member status - I can post photos now, hurray!
    This is the Teacher:
    1t9f5x.png
    I'll be posting most of the updates on my blog (http://justawhoviansimmer.tumblr.com/) and just put some of the posts up here if anything really interesting happens because the posts are really long and I don't want to annoy someone by spamming this thread 3 or 4 times a day.
    Post edited by Justawhoviansimmer on
  • Options
    @Justawhoviansimmer I added your tumblr to the front page. Yey!

I just saw The Teacher's traits, and I love how the writing also sounds "snobbish."
  • Options
    I've finally got member status - I can post photos now, hurray!
    This is the Teacher:
    1t9f5x.png
    I'll be posting most of the updates on my blog (http://justawhoviansimmer.tumblr.com/) and just put some of the posts up here if anything really interesting happens because the posts are really long and I don't want to annoy someone by spamming this thread 3 or 4 times a day.

Ooooo she is so elegant looking. Love her.
  • Options
    I love that you guys are making up back stories - they are really in depth and rich, it adds to your characters so much.
    I kinda just slapped a Time Lord together and played. Hahahaa. I guess I let him be the story teller? (And for those that watched the LP- we know First was a giant pain LOL!!)

@Spacey772659 It is ok, that you don't make up a back story, sometimes our sims make their own story as we go, and it is better then if we made it up. Your characters are great just the way they are, after all I'm here because of them.
    Like how my Alien's picture of his pet, came just at the right time, I had no idea of that, until he painted it on his own.
    Love your story, have fun and just play.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    @nastyjman Thanks, I tried to incorporate her personality into the writing in the hope that it'd help people to understand how she's feeling. It's also really good for character progression and mood chances later on (I have a huge backlog of stuff to upload!). I'm finding her so enjoyable to write - it'll certainly be really hard to say goodbye to this incarnation.

@Spacey72659 That was the look I was going for - with her being a high class performer back home. She's having a few problems adjusting that lifestyle to the sim world, though and still hasn't actually done any household maintenance or got a job - certain that it's 'above her paygrade '. I'd hate to be her companion!
  • Options
    @nastyjman Thanks, I tried to incorporate her personality into the writing in the hope that it'd help people to understand how she's feeling. It's also really good for character progression and mood chances later on (I have a huge backlog of stuff to upload!). I'm finding her so enjoyable to write - it'll certainly be really hard to say goodbye to this incarnation.

@Spacey72659 That was the look I was going for - with her being a high class performer back home. She's having a few problems adjusting that lifestyle to the sim world, though and still hasn't actually done any household maintenance or got a job - certain that it's 'above her paygrade '. I'd hate to be her companion!

Yep. I'm on my Twelfth incarnation, and I'm looking back at the other incarnations in my Gallery (don't forget to save your incarnations). It's fun remembering what they did and who their companions were. I have about thousands of screenshots, and I need to look for great shots that tells a story.
  • Options
    I keep trying to think of how to use Second in another game. Maybe I'll just pop him into random games to see him walking around town. It' be like an easter egg for anyone who watched this LP. Hahahaha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top