Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May Patch Speculations 2018 (Bug Fixes Only)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Pc patch is either Next Week or the following one. It's only 2 more weeks left in May.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Maybe they’ll make it so that toddlers can introduce themselves to related sims they don’t know yet. It’s super weird how a toddler can start a conversation with that creep lurking on the front porch, but not an aunt or grandparent.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Maybe they’ll make it so that toddlers can introduce themselves to related sims they don’t know yet. It’s super weird how a toddler can start a conversation with that creep lurking on the front porch, but not an aunt or grandparent.

I know right! I have to make my toddler show a toy to a relative they don't know for them to talk to them to add them to relationship panel. So strange, hope they fix it very soon.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    May Patch is either this week or next week. Next week falls close to Memorial Day Weekend.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    May Patch is either this week or next week. Next week falls close to Memorial Day Weekend.

I’m hoping this week due to Memorial Day.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    This is too darn late!
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited May 2018
    Pretty sure @SimGuruKate ’s tweet about it being a good week this week is a decent sign that a big patch is coming. But who knows? Only the sim team :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    This is just speculation, but at this point I'm thinking if we don't get a patch tomorrow they're going to wait until next week because it's the
    week before EA Play and they want to limit the amount of time we have to find hidden content in the patch that might give away the big reveal at EA Play.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    Pretty sure @SimGuruKate ’s tweet about it being a good week this week is a decent sign that a big patch is coming. But who knows? Only the sim team :sweat_smile:

That's interesting. I just saw that, but it sounds like it might mean a good patch or an announcement.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    I'm leaning more towards patch for two reasons:
    1. We haven't had one yet for this month
    2. EA Play is only a few weeks away, so likely they'll hold their announcement for then.
  • Options
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    I'm leaning more towards patch for two reasons:
    1. We haven't had one yet for this month
    2. EA Play is only a few weeks away, so likely they'll hold their announcement for then.

Agreed.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    So, do we think today is patch day??! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2018

I think Thursday. With the console version getting released today they ll probably want to push that for 2 days.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member

I think Thursday. With the console version getting released today they ll probably want to push that for 2 days.

Dind't the console get a patch last week?
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options

Dind't the console get a patch last week?

Yes but 2 packs are releasing today.
  • Options

Ah, I hadn't realised. But is it two different teams?
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Looks like nothing today ... so let's hope for the 29th.
  • Options

2 different teams, yes, but it depends what’s in the patch because they may not want one thing to overshadow the other
  • Options
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

2 different teams, yes, but it depends what’s in the patch because they may not want one thing to overshadow the other

Ah well, Thursday it is... hopefully!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member

Normal patches (without connection to following packs) are never released on Thursdays.
  • Options

Normal patches (without connection to following packs) are never released on Thursdays.

Well maybe they'll break a pattern - it wouldn't be the first time.
  • Options
    ZhyperSimsZhyperSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, new member here! I just want something big, like a chemistry systems or something else. At this rate i'm dying for TS4 news.
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Welcome @ZhyperSims!

I have no idea when a patch might be coming but I hope its soon.
  • Options
    Looks like nothing today ... so let's hope for the 29th.

How about Thursday the 24th?