Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the best Store world?

Comments

• Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Lucky Palms
    Guess you're part of the mainstream now @igazor ;)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Dragon Valley
    Pary wrote: »
    Mainstream? Ugh. Okay, there's no need to get insulting about this. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Hidden Springs
    igazor wrote: »

Shup and paddle hombre ... :D

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Lucky Palms
    igazor wrote: »
    BlackSand wrote: »
    Shup and paddle hombre ... :D

ROFL :D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Dragon Valley
    I voted for Dragon Valley. Was difficult to pick only one favorite because they all have their special theme. My favorites are Dragon Valley, Lunar Lakes, Aurora Skies, Midnight Hollow and Monte Vista. All of those are good for my gaming style. This actually made me miss my main saves in Sims 3...my medieval themed challenge and my university family living in Aurora Skies. Maybe I should play the Sims 3 after a long break...
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Lucky Palms
    These polls are fun!

I chose Lucky Palms. I love the desert. I like the people there too. It seems like a nice cozy world to me.

Runner ups are Monte Vista & Roaring Heights. I bought Aurora Skies and Lunar Lakes, but was rather disappointed with those.
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Sunlit Tides
    I don't own and have never played Barnacle Bay, Hidden Springs or Roaring Heights. I saw Roaring Heights in game for a quick glance from a friend but didn't really play it.

Monte Vista and DRagon Valley are great for themes photos. I use those for pictures.

Midnight Hollow was good for my vampire legacy but I haven't used it outside of that. I do love the little square with all the packed buildings though! Luna Lakes I've been in, like, once for a gift exchange thing a few years ago.

Lucky Palms and Aurora Skies are two brilliant worlds that I really love and have used in a few generations of my current game which has been going for a few years now xD

But hands down, Sunlit Tides is just so beautiful. I love the beach so frickin much and love being by the sea. I never see blue skies and white sands and green trees all in one xD So Sunlit Tides gives me that. Also, with Isla Paradiso being so laggy it's my only other place, yanno? I definitely use Sunlit Tides the most.

Yay for beaches!
  • Options
    Sunlit Tides
    Jadeleine wrote: »
    I voted for Dragon Valley. Was difficult to pick only one favorite because they all have their special theme. My favorites are Dragon Valley, Lunar Lakes, Aurora Skies, Midnight Hollow and Monte Vista. All of those are good for my gaming style. This actually made me miss my main saves in Sims 3...my medieval themed challenge and my university family living in Aurora Skies. Maybe I should play the Sims 3 after a long break...

Hey I remember you!!

I couldn't remember exactly how, so I snooped through your past threads and remember! xD

I liked your pictures you shared of midnight hollow back in 2013 and it made me really really want midnight hollow and to write my legacy based in the world lol The sims had a wedding and had kids and it was all very nice
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Roaring Heights
    Thanks for he contributions :smile: Nice to see that so many familiar players have voted and at the moment Lucky Palms, Dragon Valley and Roaring Heights are tying with 15% of the vote :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hidden Springs
    I have all the worlds except Luna Lakes, although I have uninstalled Barnacle Bay.

I have not played in several. Will eventually get to them. They all look interesting.

My favorites are Riverview and Hidden Springs, but really like Dragon Valley, Lucky Palms, Aurora Skies and Midnight Hallow. Roaring Heights looks really appealing and will eventually play there as well as in ST and MV.
  • Options
    PatienceTheVirtuePatienceTheVirtue Posts: 67 Member
    Roaring Heights
    I love Roaring Heights and Hidden Springs. Roaring Heights takes me to a whole 'nother time period itself. As Hidden Springs gives me this perfect quaint town with mountains looking out over to the ocean.
    OYENqGg.png
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Barnacle Bay
    I was the only person to choose Barnacle Bay! I don't know why, I just love that world. The people are interesting, it has a good setup, I always seem to find myself choosing that world when creating new games. Maybe it's just the whole pirate theme, I don't know.
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    Sunlit Tides
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    I was the only person to choose Barnacle Bay! I don't know why, I just love that world. The people are interesting, it has a good setup, I always seem to find myself choosing that world when creating new games. Maybe it's just the whole pirate theme, I don't know.

Barnacle Bay used to be my favorite, but I don't play it as much since Sunlit Tides came out. The main problem is there aren't enough lots to add in lots from the expansions.

Anyway, I've posted this before, but a really good resource for store worlds is the Store World Master Sharing Thread. Just follow the links for a gazillion themed Sims, houses and venues.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hidden Springs
    bklienhart wrote: »
    ... a really good resource for store worlds is the Store World Master Sharing Thread. Just follow the links for a gazillion themed Sims, houses and venues.

Thanks. This looks like really fantastic threads to find lots for specific worlds. <3
    Post edited by cwaddell on
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    Hidden Springs
    I went with Hidden Springs as I like the mountain view and the lake there as well. I do like that others as well such as Barnacle Bay, Sunlit Tides Dragon Valley. I would have to say that DV is probably tied with HS as it reminds me of the Alliance area, Elwynn Forest from World of Warcraft... :)
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Aurora Skies
    I own -
    Barnacle Bay
    Hidden Springs
    Lucky Palms
    Monte Vista
    Aurora Skies
    Midnight Hollow
    Roaring Heights

BUT half of them I purchased only recently, and the rest I purchased before that but also relatively lately, so I havn't played much with any of them yet. So my pick is based mostly on the content included in the worlds, my general impression about the townies and the layout.
    I use a lot the content that came with Aurora Skies - mostly what's included in the tiny prodigies lot - I like playing with families and raise toddlers. I'm more into realistic style in general and so I like the whole IKEA vibe around this world :lol: The rabbitholes are cool too, and I think I will enjoy the townies stories once I'll dig in. Oh but the flying baloon is totally lame.

Roaring Heights is really cool too, the clothing and haircuts are awesome, and of course the boardwalk (technically not came with it but whatever) though I can't say I use the boardwalk venue a lot. it's very space consuming and not part of my sims day-to-day life, only for visiting in special occasions.

I'm very excited about Midnight Hollow, have a lot of plans with the cash register and the Tim Burton-y style seems like a lot of fun too.

Barnacle Bay is cute but like Riverview should be free to all.
    Monte Vista - hmm... OK pizza oven... Old looking buildings - that is unique, but again I can't say I use this world items very much.

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Roaring Heights
    Now 50 votes and more ties :smiley: No one likes Luna Lakes yet though? :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Dragon Valley
    Hidden Springs is made perfect for gold-diggers lol
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2018
    Midnight Hollow
    Hard choice! I love them all, in their own way (haven't read the reactions but I'm convinced I agree with all the arguments, regardless for what world). My favourites are Monte Vista and Dragon Valley, because I love Toscany and Ireland/GB and those worlds have that atmosphere. I voted for Midnight Hollow though, because I think they did an amazing job with that one. It's very detailed: the houses are beautiful, the townies all have their weird story, they all look good and I love the uncanny atmosphere. Its approach is very original and daring. Like Lunar Lakes, another favourite.
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    Sunlit Tides
    Now 50 votes and more ties :smiley: No one likes Luna Lakes yet though? :no_mouth:

The dirt color in Luna Lakes makes my eyeballs hurt after a couple of hours. ;)

I own all of the store worlds, except for Hidden Springs and Aurora Skies. I keep trying to score them on the MMAO, but it keeps throwing up the normal version of Lucky Palms, when I own the gold, and things like that.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Midnight Hollow
    Not choosing that world as the best doesn’t equal not liking it I can assure you ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Aurora Skies
    Aurora Skies is my eternal love! I like the nordic colors and the style.
  • Options
    Sunlit Tides

Nope xD
  • Options
    Sunlit Tides
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Not choosing that world as the best doesn’t equal not liking it I can assure you ;)

Nope nobody likes Luna Lakes, I can assure you. xD

jkjk
  • Options
    MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    I love Riverview ^^. I have Dragon Valley, Midnight Hollow and Hidden Springs since Christmas and I haven't taken the time to explore them yet.