Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the best Store world?

king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
Trying out the new polls. What do you think is the best store world?

I have to leave Riverview out as I am not allowed more than ten options and Riverview was free anyway and meant to be in the base game

Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

What is the best Store world? 124 votes

Barnacle Bay
0%
HollyL73 1 vote
Hidden Springs
8%
dreamerz13Kakashijewlcwaddelllisasc360BlackSandIreneSwiftellabrodey9Nikkei_Simmerkaitlyn0linenroseAlliandre 11 votes
Luna Lakes
0%
Chimark 1 vote
Lucky Palms
15%
blacksheba1973ParyMe1620alejandro15039SimplyJenAnthonydyerajaxpostRsandaCravenLestatAgentAnteaterxitneverendssmariajane216Sigzy05stepbot153Macaire13BreazonaCharityHopetretherastronglcve 19 votes
Sunlit Tides
12%
LeGardePourprecianeAviendaTristynbklienhartApparentlyAwesomeskybakerEmzyDalsvidadogdancerhugzncuddlesSims4MagicalTalesZeeGeeDestin2016princess_kaguyaTeslachick2Jordan061102 15 votes
Monte Vista
12%
thundrwilowrosezagboorulesAzureVirgatavlvtelvisSindocatsof2106Internal_ChaossamsimscocoZeiSimtown15budewarminKNORearLMC6255Amy7434 15 votes
Aurora Skies
9%
JaseJBAG521aricaraiMamaSimTeealanmichael1mousemuffinlaydaywayjackjack_kGoulsquashmycami21AvataritItsJanier 12 votes
Dragon Valley
15%
Stdlr9JadeleineIdontrcalldespina53MmdrgntobldrgnJessabeansMiaSkywalkercheesetruckigazorFinvolaPyramoreGITTE2001KelvinRedShoe7Odonata68Shadowmarked[Deleted User]lazyjuniperwildflutterby 19 votes
Midnight Hollow
10%
Rukola_SchaafjustChrisUkAnmirlaLisaJ231link4566JoAnne65XxIesjuhTorchgirl42ExagiewendelyneScottDemonGiorgidolfena286 13 votes
Roaring Heights
14%
kellycot1g01denswanSillyhartluvKiearaPhoenixNomiko13becks1112Dexterking_of_simcity7jordandMidnightAuraCharlottesmomzhoudaohanTreborHG93dragonkiwiiSultanCanAliPatienceTheVirtuegoodFeel93XDSelenaPotter 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    Lucky Palms
    :D Knew SimplyJen was going to hit Lucky Palms <3 of course it was my choice too but checked result after and there she was.

@king_of_simcity7 Not gonna lie yours was a shocker Roaring Heights :o never would have guessed in a billion years it was RH

@mycami21 You were a bit of a surprise too thought you would choose HS
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Roaring Heights
    Roaring Heights, though I rarely play there is my favorite, it's a great world and has super interesting Sims! ;)
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Lucky Palms
    Lucky Palms!
    Not surprised to see Monte far behind, that's a glorious world.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    Roaring Heights
    @king_of_simcity7, this poll will be helpful to me as well. I’m slowly expanding my collection of store worlds and content. I recently got Roaring Heights, Monte Vista, and Hidden Springs. I have to say Roaring Heights is my favorite of those three. I am loving it so far! The art deco style of the world is so cute, and a lot of the premades there seem really interesting, if you’re into premades. :) I’m planning to get Sunlit Tides when it comes up on the daily deals.
  • Options
    KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    Roaring Heights
    I don't have Lucky Palms but I've some of the items and I think it might be the next world I try to get. I choose Roaring Heights because of the Art Nouveau looking content mixed with that Miami Vice Vibe and the classic beater car you can fix for $350 and sell for $39,000 makes it sooo easy for me to make money without using money cheats.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Sunlit Tides
    This was really really hard cause most of them are such amazing choices! But gotta go with the gorgeous beach in SL!
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Aurora Skies
    It's so hard to choose. I eventually picked Aurora Skies. I think it's quite pretty and I like playing there. I haven't played in that town in a while.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Roaring Heights
    This was such a tough call! I love the unique aesthetic of each world. I was especially torn between Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights, because they are so big and easy to update with EP items.

Eventually I decided Roaring Heights, as I'm more partial to the mix of greenery and beach than desert AND I love how easy it is to convert the hangout lots to Late Night/Showtime venues. But those funky houses on the other side of the highway in Lucky Palms will always be special to me!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    Sunlit Tides
    sunlit tides, cuz its a "no bug" version of Island Paradise :*
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Sunlit Tides
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    But those funky houses on the other side of the highway in Lucky Palms will always be special to me!

Those houses are so cool.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2018
    Dragon Valley
    Can I vote for Bald again? (oops, wrong thread)

Why is it I'm always the odd simmer out on these things? :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Roaring Heights
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    But those funky houses on the other side of the highway in Lucky Palms will always be special to me!

Those houses are so cool.
    I know! I'm thinking about converting at least some of the unoccupied ones into community lots and building smaller apartments somewhere, but I don't know if I want to lose the fun of living in a gas station.
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Lucky Palms
    You're not odd @igazor , you're unique ! :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Aurora Skies
    One of the only EA worlds that are actually built correctly,

But it’s one of the only Sims 3 worlds that don’t look so obvious that it’s just a terraformed piece of grass and water rather than a world built from the ground up (if that makes sense).

I love worlds like that don’t feel so Moulded.
  • Options
    CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    Lucky Palms
    Lucky Palms gets my vote. They are all fantastic worlds for various reasons, but I love the colors of the desert and the amount of space available to expand your town.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I can't vote because I haven't fully explored the store worlds I own since they are fairly new to me but I am enjoying reading what worlds others like :)
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I'm with @Mikezumi . I haven't played in most of the worlds so I'll decline to vote. I started really getting into CC worlds around the time I bought all the Story worlds - so many nice worlds, so little time. Of the ones I have used I think Hidden Springs is the best, although my favorite is ( @king_of_simcity7 ) LunaR Lakes.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Roaring Heights
    Thanks to everyone who contributed :smile:

@CravenLestat I have featured Roaring Heights loads of times so you should have guessed that one lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Aurora Skies
    @CravenLestat I do really like Hidden Springs but, Aurora Skies is pretty as well plus, I like all of the larger lots available to build on. :)
    Plus it comes with the hot air balloon.

Scary thing is I just realized that I have all but 4 of the worlds. (3 of which I'll have to use real money to buy.)
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Hidden Springs
    I almost had a meltdown trying to pick. But ehh... I had to pick Hidden Springs. It just has a special place in my heart.

Monte Vista was my other immediate thought though. Really love that world too.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Roaring Heights
    There are so many I love! I went with Roaring Heights because it’s big and has lots of free large lots so I feel I can make good use out of the space.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited January 2018
    Midnight Hollow
    this poll is soooo hard to answer with just one choice :astonished:

from the perspective of just the city alone, how it looks, how it's shaped, the feel of it,
    i had to decide between Midnight Hollow ... Monte Vista ... Roaring Heights

i go probably with Midnight Hollow :grimace:

from the perspective of the sims living in it, the community, the prospects to play the predefined things,
    i'd probably choose Roaring Heights

but i really love Monte Vista too
    & there are other worlds which i also admire & love ... Lunar Lakes ... Dragon Valley ... Sunlit Tides

in general it is far easier to choose the world i like least, than i like best, cause i like just too many of them for different reasons or because they offer just other things to play, every each of them offers a different kind of game :kissing_closed_eyes:

so ok ... i go with Midnight Hollow :lol:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited January 2018
    Dragon Valley
    This is too hard to choose >.<

I love Monte Vista's gorgeous scenery, Scandinavian-looking houses in Aurora Skies, medieval-setting of Dragon Valley and the spooky-ambience in Midnight Hollow... I went with Dragon Valley the moment I voted but I'm pretty sure I'll rotate amongst these choices almost all the time.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Dragon Valley
    I voted Dragon Valley. I think I play more in Hidden Springs, though, I still love DV the best.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Dragon Valley
    Well, I might have stayed up all night (in my time zone) watching the votes come in if I thought this might happen. Somehow my "unique" choice is now in a three-way tie for 2nd place. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net