Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GIFT OF CREATION GAME *UPDATE!!*

Comments

• Options
    KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    @rnramey Amaaazing! Love the soft colors of both homes. And the Aquarius remodel looks so classy!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    ...a three hour tour
    :D:D:D Just call me Marianne.

Ok, can’t comment much on entries cause pics aren’t loading and pages are loading sooooo slow but the important thing is we have a winner!

@Merelhyn is our winner this month! Congrats! Please post the items you want so @scillakees can have a happy day!

Thanks to everyone who entered. @KiearaPhoenix and @missroxor, you get a 200 SP prize for entering so please post what you’d like to receive! We already have 2 entries for March! Sweeeet! Thanks @rnramey for entering! I’ll get all the links caught up when I can get to a puter.
  • Options
    MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    edited March 2018
    Wow, lucky me! Thank you everyone (and @ZeeGee)!
    For @scillakees (thank you, thank you, thank you)
    * Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Centre 1539 sp
    * Oak Fireplace Mantel 99 sp
    * Linear Lunette 55 sp
    * Cosmic Culinary Range 84 sp
    * Flux Flora 25 sp
    * Resonant Receptacles 25 sp
    * Gothic Glamour Home Office- Frigophobia Floor Friend Rug 50 sp
    * Gothic Glamour Living Room- Baraphobia Safe Landing Rug 55 sp
    * Gothic Glamour Living Room- Textophobia Taunts Wall Sculpture 68 sp
    Tell me if my calculations went wrong! (everything should be at the top of my wishlist)
    Post edited by Merelhyn on
  • Options
    EnvyfanEnvyfan Posts: 142 Member
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    All prized have been tossed over your fences. Since the store site is still loopier than me. Please confirm you'e received your items.

Happy Day
  • Options
  • Options
    @scillakees worked perfectly! Thanks to you, I should now be able to pick whole sets on the DD!
  • Options
    @Merelhyn That's awesome! Can't wait to see how you'll use your new stuff.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Love those cascades.

All thanks go to ZeeGee. I'm just the delivery girl.
  • Options
    Well tomorrow I should be able to pick Futureshock Kitchen for free. But I have to many ongoing projects! I can't start a new futuristic home right now or nothing will be finished. You will have to wait a little for me to use it, @KiearaPhoenix. I've even found the time to explore Best of 2010 which I picked up a few days ago.

@scillakees I thank you for the gifts and @ZeeGee for the idea ^^
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited March 2018
    All the new houses look wonderful!
    @Jude525 s new wishlist brought a fresh bout of inspiration to everyone!

Standard Entry Form: (Copy/paste into new post)

Creator’s Username: Astreia
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site (Link to your Sims 3 Store wishlist or who you wish to be gifted if you own the store): https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Astreia
    Item Title: 10 Palms Swimming Pool
    Creation Wishlist Username and # of Item (The name of the person's creation wishlist and number of the item on their creation wishlist that you've chosen to create): Jude525 wishlist, item 2
    Exchange, Simfileshare.net or Mediafire Link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9196259
    Description: A public swimming pool with outdoor showers, lounge chairs, a bar, a snow cones machine, a costume chest, an easel, a reading space, a barbecue area, and dominoes.
    Details:
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? (Did you use any CC in your build) No
    Do you have CC in your game folder? (Do you have any CC at all in your Electronic Arts mods folder?) No
    Pictures or link to original post where pictures are shared:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Post edited by Astreia on
  • Options
    Okay NOW the WiFi is fixed! Supposedly....still too slow to load pics but hey! I can post at least! Thanks everyone for a great February, especially Scillakees, our generous sponsor! Looks like we’re getting March started with a bang!
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Regina @rnramey Those are beautiful builds. The penthouse is so extensive and luxurious. I love the muted color scheme.

And, of course, I love the Banyan. I love anything nautical or tropical. The use of blues throughout and the extensive use of sand in the play area totally make it useful for beach front properties. And, again, I get to discover content I didn't know existed. The two canvas painting of the island in the child's room is adorable. This will be going into my island game, even if just for a neighbor to live in and my Sims to visit regularly.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Congrats @Merelhyn. I always loved getting new stuff to play with. Although, as I just mentioned, I'm still discovering stuff within my packs that I'd never used. So I still get that thrill from time to time.

@Astreia Thank you, I love the pool! Of course, the use of content from the Bohemian set is a big plus. I love the color and layout of the restrooms/shower area. And who doesn't love a snow cone on a hot day?
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Congrats @Merelhyn :blush:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @rnramey Sorry I am so late and thank you very much for your beautifully presented Banyan Coastal Home! <3 It's wonderfully designed in a way that makes a large home feel soft and cosy rather than overwhelming. Very useful as this is something I find very tricky, as my sims, who often need compasses to get to the front door, know from experience :# I love the porches, the exterior finishings and the colour scheme in the play area is everything I have ever loved about blue (except for the Blue Brothers themselves but I suppose they weren't available :* ).

It certainly ticks all the boxes from my list. I am inspired by the layout and relaxed aura, feel more creative in the way I can use sand and soft greys. As for overwhelmingly jealous.... a small part of me may resent you and @Astreia (curse you for your brilliant gazebo in a pool idea :weary: ) forever....... I hope that's ok o:)
  • Options
    ninaumi wrote: »
    just popping in to say...

I :heart: all these creations!

Hi! We do have some talented builders in here, huh?!
  • Options
    Ok entries and links should be updated now. If anyone notices something that isn't, please let me know!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    No activity in over a week! Yikes! I've been busy playing, but maybe I should get on a build and see if that puts some energy out there?

Anyway, I wanted to share a funny "happened in my game" event. I've been playing my "Michaela moves to Lunar Lakes" game and things have been going nicely. The household outgrew @missroxor's Crater Sanctuary rather quickly. Michaela acquired a dog while I was household hopping to establish back story. Then her imaginary friend was becoming a bother, so I got the old chemistry lab going and finally discovered the formula for bringing her to life.

The dog was having routing issues in the small house. Maneuvering around two adults as well was just too much for the poor boy. I was getting routing errors constantly. I couldn't bear to evict @KiearaPhoenix's Quintael Family and, sadly, @Merelhyn's Honeycomb Lunar would be downsizing. So I ended up in one of the EA lots, which I immediately edited to my needs. Had to add a pool, an hobby building, landscaping, another room and bathroom. SO.....

Eventually Michaela got engaged and Puzzle (the IF) moved out. I decided to mix up LL and Into the Future and bought a Time Machine. On the first trip to the future Michaela spontaneously combusted in the sun!!! This left me with Laz, and a challenge. Do I bring him back to LL and pursue a relationship with Puzzle, maintaining some continuity with the original storyline? Or, do I try to bring Michaela back?

I tried reincarnation. Yeah, that gave me a baby Michaela. And, it looked like a human one at that. So, maybe a playable ghost? Never did that before. Laz was a Plumbot builder, so I figured I'd build an AI Angler and Iron Chef and get them working on some Ambrosia. This looked promising. Until the game froze. At this point I was not going back to the point when Michaela died and starting again.

Now, not being a fool, I had saved the game under a different name when she had died. So I booted the original and have decided to move on from there. But, I am a little disappointed. It would have been interesting playing an alien ghost with an alien husband. And, what would their children have been? Having already brought an IF to life, this would have been quite the game of firsts.

I still have the alternate save. Perhaps someday I'll go back and try that alternate timeline. Totally appropriate given that the events happened in a trip to the future.

Oh, and yes, I said it: My game froze! I was entering Create-a-bot. Pretty much the only time I have real issues is in Create-a-anything. Ironic that the simplest of these options is the one that pushed it over the breaking point. It isn't like there are hundreds of style options to choose from.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    @Jude525 Hey! Yeah, spring break last week so maybe everyone's just been super busy?! Thanks for bumping.

Enjoyed your story. The things that happen that we don't plan!!! Playing the alternate reality would be fun too. :)
  • Options
    EnvyfanEnvyfan Posts: 142 Member
    I've been wanting to make something, but last week i found 4 expansion packs and 4 stuff packs for the Sims 2 , and i've been busy playing around with them!
    (i know i could have just contacted ea since i got the base game a few months ago, but i really hate dealing with customer service... and i really don't want to start using origin)
  • Options
    Man oh man I've been crazy busy! I hope sometime next week to be able to sit down and open up sims and play around a bit.
    @Jude525 wow that is an amazing story! I do love the alternate reality bit.
    (side note; Have you seen the trailer for netflix's Lost in Space yet? Wow...
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    For me it has been work, work and work. I had started a commercial lot but since it is to big I'm not sure if I'll ever end it. It will probably lag too much!
    So far no spiders in Lost in Space @KiearaPhoenix ! It looks good!
  • Options
    Lost in Space is only on Netflix?!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top