Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most of Sims are of foreign origin since CL[solved] by uninstalling CL

Comments

• Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    My most recent pack that I downloaded was Outdoor Retreat, now all the townies are of foreign decent, have the most culturally diverse names, and wear Outdoor Retreat fashion.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    I've noticed this too.
    A good 45% of my townies are of Indian descent, 45% are Japanese, and the other 10% are white Sims with Indian or Japanese names.

And ALL of them wear outfits from City Living.

I don't consider that "diverse" at all. All they did was replace one ethnicity with another. And when they all wear the same outfits... well, that's even less diverse.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    OK so out of a mixture of interest and uber procrastination, I counted my not in world townies and found 41/78 had asian names which is actually less than I was expecting, I think what's actually annoying is that 34 out of 78 of these names were repeated names for different households, and that's even after I've previously changed them up a little bit. Looking at household management, for the most part, I like the diversity of my townies although the game seems to generate no black sims for some reason.

There is a larger issue with name mismatching and repetition. Also a lot of townies I've never seen before, so I'm wondering if the game only shows you a certain few at a time, which might make it seem as if all the townies only have the same 4 surnames, when they actually don't.

Is there a way to stop townie generation though? Because I'm fairly sure my game has gone waay over the automatic cull limit (I have no culling with MC command center)

MCCC will stop townie generation if you wish, MCCC > MC Population > Populating Settings > Maximum Homeless it is set at default -1 which means no limit, I have mine set at 0 so the only townies that my game generates are NPC's the game uses for jobs. The only problem I am having at the moment is with the "teen hangout"? trait that was just patched in (which I have never used) my game is generating a lot of teen walk-by townies, which I delete from my game.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    So if you are 'Asian' and 'Dark Skinned' you will be foreign where ever you go?

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding. Foreigner could mean to some people in their own game that it no longer generates Sims of their own culture (country) or by their names in their own country/language version. IF that makes sense. What the game is doing since City Living (in my game) is generating Asian Sims (not really) with a particular eye shape, but with many different skin colors (even black) and naming them with Asian names. That might actually be a problem since it no longer generates black Sims with black features, but with Asian features.

I'm just a person if I build a black Sim I want to play I give them black features not white features or Asian features if I want diversity etc. I build how they would actually look but I play characters so I don't really play townies or look for diversity in this game. I try to fill my game with my characters and get rid of Maxis Sims, if I'm playing a theme.

But the problem is in my game, the game is giving every Sim no matter skin color, features, hair etc. all Asian names. That's not really diversity that's stuck or something. ETA: And just a note, I grabbed the only actual black family in my not in world Sims and put them in an apartment in the city. Because they were the only black Sims in the townie generator. And the only Sims without an Asian name. I thought I might play them later, to save them from being culled. (only family out of 160).

I get what you mean.

So the game is spawning an Afro Caribbean Sim named Mr Wong?

I guess a bit of tweaking could be done to amend this a bit. In my game I usually give Afro Caribbean Sims Anglican names as is common with a lot of 'Black British' people. I do know of some very call names from people from Africa though :smile: A guy I know from Nigeria is called Destiny or 'Dez' which has to be one of the best names I have ever heard! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited April 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

the rules say if you have trouble like this you should talk about it in pm with the op as you might make other people uncomfortable
    or derail a thread you really need to stop or you might get in trouble and no one wants to get in trouble with the vote coming up
    in may 18

Enough folks are uncomfortable with the original post in the first place and have been shown no compassion or consideration. I see what you're saying and all, however, there wasn't an ounce of sympathy or understanding for the hurt members in this thread and I feel they're being dismissed is all. I have no interest in carrying this out in DM with them, seeing how they responded. I'm sure the conversation will be the exact same as it is here and frankly, a waste of time. If me possibly getting a warning over this will happen, I'm over it. I'm done. I'm good. :unamused:

Next time you go way over your head with misunderstanding people from countries like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, please remember that English is NOT our first language. I understood perfectly the meaning behind the words. And I didn't even think it was clumsy worded. We all want to have as much control over our game as possible, as we like the feeling to be the sims' Gods, right?

Every time we get a new expansion pack and/or game pack, it causes the sims and/or the game to go "overboard" with some actions, like kids painting their faces other places than at the vanity table, and (CL) sims being obsessed with the workbench. Every single time we ask the devs to tone it down, because we think it's too much. That's just the problem with the spawning of unplayed sims. We want to control it usselves, that's all. I hope you get it?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2017

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding. Foreigner could mean to some people in their own game that it no longer generates Sims of their own culture (country) or by their names in their own country/language version. IF that makes sense. What the game is doing since City Living (in my game) is generating Asian Sims (not really) with a particular eye shape, but with many different skin colors (even black) and naming them with Asian names. That might actually be a problem since it no longer generates black Sims with black features, but with Asian features.

I'm just a person if I build a black Sim I want to play I give them black features not white features or Asian features if I want diversity etc. I build how they would actually look but I play characters so I don't really play townies or look for diversity in this game. I try to fill my game with my characters and get rid of Maxis Sims, if I'm playing a theme.

But the problem is in my game, the game is giving every Sim no matter skin color, features, hair etc. all Asian names. That's not really diversity that's stuck or something. ETA: And just a note, I grabbed the only actual black family in my not in world Sims and put them in an apartment in the city. Because they were the only black Sims in the townie generator. And the only Sims without an Asian name. I thought I might play them later, to save them from being culled. (only family out of 160).

I get what you mean.

I guess a bit of tweaking could be done to amend this a bit. In my game I usually give Afro Caribbean Sims Anglican names as is common with a lot of 'Black British' people. I do know of some very call names from people from Africa though :smile: A guy I know from plum is called Destiny or 'Dez' which has to be one of the best names I have ever heard! :smiley:

FWIW, an Afro Caribbean Sim named Mr. Wong would be perfectly believable. Lots of people of Asian origin live in the Caribbean and parts of South America, and have done so for generations.
    Source: Several people I actually know personally.

I really do think that the main issue is not that game isn't stereotyping a match between names and skin color, it's that the name randomization is borked and causing names from City Living to be overgenerated (not just random but favored) and repeated. If they weren't being overgenerated, there wouldn't be as many perceived mismatches.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

I get what you mean.

I guess a bit of tweaking could be done to amend this a bit. In my game I usually give Afro Caribbean Sims Anglican names as is common with a lot of 'Black British' people. I do know of some very call names from people from Africa though :smile: A guy I know from plum is called Destiny or 'Dez' which has to be one of the best names I have ever heard! :smiley:

FWIW, an Afro Caribbean Sim named Mr. Wong would be perfectly believable. Lots of people of Asian origin live in the Caribbean and parts of South America, and have done so for generations.
    Source: Several people I actually know personally.

I really do think that the main issue is not that game isn't stereotyping a match between names and skin color, it's that the name randomization is borked and causing names from City Living to be overgenerated (not just random but favored) and repeated. If they weren't being overgenerated, there wouldn't be as many perceived mismatches.

Yes you could be right about 'Caribbean Asian'
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Seriously guys? The OP's problem isn't that she a racist or anything but her problem is that the name generator is BROKEN and is given too many Japanese or Indian names (ie Asian) names to WHITE sims. Not counting Caucasian who have married into the family, or Caucasians who been adopted how many WHITE people has anyone seen with Japanese or Indian names?

If that's OP's problem, and they want to communicate that, they should definitely edit the post. Because it doesn't actually say anything about the name generator in the original post, only the skin color of the sims. So I'm not at all surprised that people misunderstand and feel offended.

Personally I'm a 100% with @luthienrising and have no problem with names not "matching" sims' ethnic appearance. The only issue I have is the number of households who have the same surnames. I think my game has 3 Yamamoto households, 4 Al-Abd-Kader and 6 Meshram. I love all of those names, but it gets confusing when they're not related. And when you also look at which clothing items the game chooses, I think the real issue is how content from the newest EP is too dominant in the game. I hope they don't overdo it this much for every new EP, I would like townies to use clothing from all the packs I have bought.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Seriously guys? The OP's problem isn't that she a racist or anything but her problem is that the name generator is BROKEN and is given too many Japanese or Indian names (ie Asian) names to WHITE sims. Not counting Caucasian who have married into the family, or Caucasians who been adopted how many WHITE people has anyone seen with Japanese or Indian names?

If that's OP's problem, and they want to communicate that, they should definitely edit the post. Because it doesn't actually say anything about the name generator in the original post, only the skin color of the sims. So I'm not at all surprised that people misunderstand and feel offended.

Personally I'm a 100% with @luthienrising and have no problem with names not "matching" sims' ethnic appearance. The only issue I have is the number of households who have the same surnames. I think my game has 3 Yamamoto households, 4 Al-Abd-Kader and 6 Meshram. I love all of those names, but it gets confusing when they're not related. And when you also look at which clothing items the game chooses, I think the real issue is how content from the newest EP is too dominant in the game. I hope they don't overdo it this much for every new EP, I would like townies to use clothing from all the packs I have bought.

My game made new bartenders recently (I had a Sim on a bar crawl). Two were named Tetsu, and kind of looked the same (Asian with, I decided, dyed-blond hair). They were my second and third Tetsu. They were cute, at least? (She picked up the bartender from her hometown bar in the end.)

Anyway, trade you a Tetsu for a Meshram! I've got no Meshrams.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I would mind a little if the game was assigning Indian and Japanese names to sims that truly didn't look the part but...I dunno if y'all are face-blind or just not looking but the CL names are tied to matching face templates and skintones.

Seriously guys. Take a look at your next batch of Japanese-named townies. They're all going to be pale to mildly tan, with monolid eyes and soft noses. Or Indian ones. A variety of skintones, sure (almost like India is a big and diverse country with people ranging from pasty pale to near-black), but Desi-inspired facial features.

So how much of it is about names?

Plus it also depends on how much time you spend in San Myshuno vs. other towns. If your sims are hanging out in Newcrest 90% of the time, you'll get a few CL Asian families but plenty of Kerrys and Lees so you don't have to stray out of your comfort zone and learn to pronounce Hindi names. Almost like San Myshuno is meant to reflect big cities with large Asian diasporas.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

the rules say if you have trouble like this you should talk about it in pm with the op as you might make other people uncomfortable
    or derail a thread you really need to stop or you might get in trouble and no one wants to get in trouble with the vote coming up
    in may 18

Enough folks are uncomfortable with the original post in the first place and have been shown no compassion or consideration. I see what you're saying and all, however, there wasn't an ounce of sympathy or understanding for the hurt members in this thread and I feel they're being dismissed is all. I have no interest in carrying this out in DM with them, seeing how they responded. I'm sure the conversation will be the exact same as it is here and frankly, a waste of time. If me possibly getting a warning over this will happen, I'm over it. I'm done. I'm good. :unamused:

Next time you go way over your head with misunderstanding people from countries like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, please remember that English is NOT our first language. I understood perfectly the meaning behind the words. And I didn't even think it was clumsy worded. We all want to have as much control over our game as possible, as we like the feeling to be the sims' Gods, right?

Every time we get a new expansion pack and/or game pack, it causes the sims and/or the game to go "overboard" with some actions, like kids painting their faces other places than at the vanity table, and (CL) sims being obsessed with the workbench. Every single time we ask the devs to tone it down, because we think it's too much. That's just the problem with the spawning of unplayed sims. We want to control it usselves, that's all. I hope you get it?

Well, darn. Had I known English wasn't their first language, I would've definitely no longer seen red and been on defense mode the other day. I would've understood better, but with the tensions from the other day, I understand why they wouldn't have felt comfortable disclosing that information with me. I will own up to not considering that possibility. And for that I'm sorry. However, there are undeniably some more than questionable things that have been said in this thread, which is why others were hurt or were also in defense mode. Some comments mimicked discriminatory rhetoric persons of color hear in real life all the time, which can be a trigger. Sure, offense may not have been intentional, but it for a fact elicited great impact of emotions and questionings of the nature of what folks was posting. Some responses affirmed suspicions, which added fire to the fuel. Please understand where I and others were coming from on that note. There was no overreacting in that regard when you take into account of historical and current contexts with the talk of race & ethnicity.

(Also, to clear up any misunderstanding, my irritation wasn't directed at the person who brought up the rules. I was already heated & it may have appeared I was angry with them but I wasn't.)

Anyways, I hope the issue is resolved....though, based the track record of stuff getting fixed, I don't know if or when it'll get fixed since we have so many unfixed bugs already. I hope it's just the pessimism in me speaking and the bug will get resolved, but to not set my expectations too high to protect myself from disappointment (which is something I take very hard), I'll keep ahold of a small amount of hope.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member

My game made new bartenders recently (I had a Sim on a bar crawl). Two were named Tetsu, and kind of looked the same (Asian with, I decided, dyed-blond hair). They were my second and third Tetsu. They were cute, at least? (She picked up the bartender from her hometown bar in the end.)

Anyway, trade you a Tetsu for a Meshram! I've got no Meshrams.

Well then you can have some of my Meshrams without trade, I have enough Tetsus too :wink:
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited April 2017

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding. Foreigner could mean to some people in their own game that it no longer generates Sims of their own culture (country) or by their names in their own country/language version. IF that makes sense.

It makes sense to me because that is/was exacty my problem. NOT ONE NAME of MY CULTURE (I play my game in German) was generated since CL. And no more english names either! Every new generated Sim in town had an Asian? name, long-face with curious slit eyes and a goatee beard no matter what color! - Deversity M.A.!
    Even the new generated Vampires looked like that. You call that normal ??? I know I can change all that, but that's not the point.

Thanks for the back up, but I meant exactly what I said in my OP. - "Too many of one kind" in my game - like an invasion.
    And all the so called "lower" jobs was given to only them and not to any caucasian Sims anymore because there aren't any since CL. That is something that bothers me in real life, too when "richer" cultures hire people from poor countries to save money because they will do the same job for less money than the average would. I found this a bit discriminated in my game. I thought I also made that clear in my OP.

Foreign meaning: Foreign Of, from, in, or characteristic of a country or language other than one's own.
    I live in a very well known multicultural City in Germany and most of my neighbors and friends are from other countries.
    Actually I myself do feel "foreign" in my own home city because of lots of "Diversity", but that doesn't bother me at all! We even have the most refugees here in case you've missed that in the news.

But as I said before, If people want to missunderstand and accuse you of something, they will, no matter how you put it.

„ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    luthienrising's mention of this site https://www.behindthename.com/random/ would be the sort of thing we should have in the game in CAS then we could all choose our favourite types of name at the start. ie: choice of several or only one.

I tend to ignore all townies and find, because I swamp the whole worlds with houses and occupants, I get those as townies and visited by those instead, especially those who I put in CL but prefer to loiter around my Newcrest neighbourhood.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I don't even pay attention to the names of my townies. I could care less what they are wearing (and some are sporting some weird stuff), or what skin color they are.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I don't even pay attention to the names of my townies. I could care less what they are wearing (and some are sporting some weird stuff), or what skin color they are.

And I do care, because the weird looking sims with foreign names are interrupting my stories, I want to make. At least we have a moderator/simguru in here who is working! Praise to him/her.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited April 2017
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I would mind a little if the game was assigning Indian and Japanese names to sims that truly didn't look the part but...I dunno if y'all are face-blind or just not looking but the CL names are tied to matching face templates and skintones.

Seriously guys. Take a look at your next batch of Japanese-named townies. They're all going to be pale to mildly tan, with monolid eyes and soft noses. Or Indian ones. A variety of skintones, sure (almost like India is a big and diverse country with people ranging from pasty pale to near-black), but Desi-inspired facial features.

Plus it also depends on how much time you spend in San Myshuno vs. other towns. If your sims are hanging out in Newcrest 90% of the time, you'll get a few CL Asian families but plenty of Kerrys and Lees so you don't have to stray out of your comfort zone and learn to pronounce Hindi names. Almost like San Myshuno is meant to reflect big cities with large Asian diasporas.

No, what I bolded is not correct in my game. As I said I had one American named black family generated out of 160 Not in World Sims. All the rest are different skin colors, Asian eyes, red hair, blond hair etc. Very few pale skin. Asian named. Not even the Indian (Middle Eastern) Sims are being named with their correct names but Asian names.

ETA: What I would like to see is some Romanian names, German/Dutch/Irish/Scot/American etc. What has happened is all are named with Asian names. It's not diverse if there isn't one Jones in there somewhere without Asian eyes. That shouldn't be offensive to anyone. What about some American Indian names? How about an O'Brian sometime.

And I never, ever see Italian names.

http://www.italianames.com/italian-last-names.php
    Post edited by Cinebar on
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

No, what I bolded is not correct in my game. As I said I had one American named black family generated out of 160 Not in World Sims. All the rest are different skin colors, Asian eyes, red hair, blond hair etc. Very few pale skin. Asian named. Not even the Indian (Middle Eastern) Sims are being named with their correct names but Asian names.

ETA: What I would like to see is some Romanian names, German/Dutch/Irish/Scot/American etc. What has happened is all are named with Asian names. It's not diverse if there isn't one Jones in there somewhere without Asian eyes. That shouldn't be offensive to anyone. What about some American Indian names? How about an O'Brian sometime.

I assume you're talking about "fam. Jang"
    This black family - as showing in the pictures - was the ONLY ONE generated family (not in World) who had normal shapes, good looking and dressed ok. All the rest and names was a mess.

A.pngimage.pngBillie.jpg
    26.04.17_23-43-18.png

This is the only family I saved before I deleted the pack. And thanks to Sims4Studio I even managed to keep some of their outfits.
    And now they can live happily ever after in Willow Creek. (aging off)

• Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Well...even tough I think that sims 4 advanced in create sim, honestly I find face molding too limited. Even if I try to create accurate looking sims from real life model I find that hard. Even the caucasian face base is so stereotypical i wont even bother because it looks so weird with big round eyes...kinda doll look and not all caucasians look like blond barbie dolls. Besides dont let me get started with how computer games present women...at least we can modify their bodies now and that is the real advantage sims 4 has for making realistic sims. Only the automated townie spawn is not balanced...to me it creates too many vampires..maybe because i play them a lot...
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited April 2017
    LuvMySimz wrote: »

This black family - as showing in the pictures - was the ONLY ONE generated family (not in World) who had normal shapes, good looking and dressed ok. All the rest and names was a mess.

A.pngimage.pngBillie.jpg
    26.04.17_23-43-18.png

This is the only family I saved before I deleted the pack. And thanks to Sims4Studio I even managed to keep some of their outfits.

No, actually I meant ones that were generated lately in my game. Not those who came in City Living already. I created some males yesterday and while I randomized the faces to look for one I could use to mold into what I wanted (like we all do) I was shocked to see how many generated with Asian eyes. I may have went through about twenty (looking for something I wanted to work with) and more than half had Asian facial features. But as I said red hair, blond beards, etc. It's obviously broken if out of twenty male Sims it keeps generating Sims with Asian features which may look Chinese or Japanese etc., but with red hair/beards, blond hair/blond beards etc. I finally found some face shapes I wanted to work with and try to change eye shapes (because they were not going to be Asian in a story I was going to play).

I also notice if you use one particular brown eye color it will change eye shape. (New bug) and if you change eyebrow it will change shape of brow bone and eye shape. :s More bugs since they fixed the 'undo' button this month.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member

And I do care, because the weird looking sims with foreign names are interrupting my stories, I want to make. At least we have a moderator/simguru in here who is working! Praise to him/her.

I always appreciate the moderators/gurus'. They are wonderful!

I dont play townies, so I don't really notice these things. I hope they get it fixed, somehow, for the one's that it does bother.
  • Options
    LuvMySimz wrote: »

A.pngimage.pngBillie.jpg
    26.04.17_23-43-18.png

No, actually I meant ones that were generated lately in my game. Not those who came in City Living already. I created some males yesterday and while I randomized the faces to look for one I could use to mold into what I wanted (like we all do) I was shocked to see how many generated with Asian eyes. I may have went through about twenty (looking for something I wanted to work with) and more than half had Asian facial features. But as I said red hair, blond beards, etc. It's obviously broken if out of twenty male Sims it keeps generating Sims with Asian features which may look Chinese or Japanese etc., but with red hair/beards, blond hair/blond beards etc. I finally found some face shapes I wanted to work with and try to change eye shapes (because they were not going to be Asian in a story I was going to play).

I also notice if you use one particular brown eye color it will change eye shape. (New bug) and if you change eyebrow it will change shape of brow bone and eye shape. :s More bugs since they fixed the 'undo' button this month.

Yes I know about the eyes and brow bug. I read your post on the EA bug thread today where I have confirmed this bug a couple of weekes ago. It's very annoying. Actually (in my game) the eyes shift apart whenever you change the eyebrows and change the eye-color right after. They fixed the undo button bug and left us a with a new one. What else is new lol.

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I like it and i hope they do it more often with future cities. The fewer basegame names the better. I just can't stand the normal names in the german version. They are just to bad and don't fit the game. I wish i could have the american ones. I literally can't interact with townies when they are called Ute Brandenburg or something like that because it sounds so ridiculous. I hope for more diversity with names in the future
    I had to laugh so hard about Ute Brandenburg, the German names are really terrible :D ! My game is now full of blonde Japanese women with Indian names who are flirting with Ute at the Curry booth <3 .
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I don't so much care what the townies look like, but predominance of unfamiliar names can be annoying to me. I have trouble remembering the names, in part because I don't know how to pronounce them, and there is a lot of repetition of last names among Sims that don't seem to be related.

If the idea was to introduce more ethnic and racial diversity into the game, I feel like it's failed.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top