March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch affects groups

alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,383 Member
edited March 6 in Nominated Threads
After the patch some Sims are excluded from my groups - I know it exactly because I had 2 brothers in a fitness group and now one isn't a member any more though he hasn't aged. Also the groups points have fallen to zero, but don't be afraid: they come back after the first group actions.

EDIT: After ending the group meeting and changing the lot, the points are zero again ... does anyone else have this problem?
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited December 2016
    Do you by chance have any CC or mods? If so try removing them and see if the problem is still there. If not then you gotta play find the broken mod or CC game. Usually a mod but broken CC can do some funky things as well.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,383 Member
    edited December 2016
    No, I don't have mods/CC. I have repaired the game, hopefully this helps.

EDIT: Didn't help :'( .
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Same here. Everything has gone back to zero and the two extra member I bought with club points are gone too. It has reverted back to the original 6 and removed the two most recent members.
    Again Im a no CC or mod player too. Ill see if I can get the extra members back and then see what happens after and update you guys.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,360 Member
    I suggest contacting @SimGuruNick or @SimGuruArvin on twitter.
    OMG the group system in my game seems to be completely destroyed. I can't hire any new members - after restarting the game they are always gone.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    OMG the group system in my game seems to be completely destroyed. I can't hire any new members - after restarting the game they are always gone.

That is useful information, thank you for posting. Will stay offline until we hear more about it.

Hope you will have your groups back soon :smile:
    edited December 2016
    hadklax wrote: »
    Same here. Everything has gone back to zero and the two extra member I bought with club points are gone too. It has reverted back to the original 6 and removed the two most recent members.
    Again Im a no CC or mod player too. Ill see if I can get the extra members back and then see what happens after and update you guys.

I earned enough to add an extra member and then a few more points but all of them went but as soon as the gathering ended and I changed lot, it reset to zero and removed the perk.
    It's a shame as I kinda stopped playing with Clubs and had really got into this one. But with 1/4 of the members now removed and all perks gone, it feels a little redundant. Any help would be welcome.

I earned enough to add an extra member and then a few more points but all of them went but as soon as the gathering ended and I changed lot, it reset to zero and removed the perk.
    It's a shame as I kinda stopped playing with Clubs and had really got into this one. But with 1/4 of the members now removed and all perks gone, it feels a little redundant. Any help would be welcome.

Perhaps we two are the only ones ... :|
    @alanmichael1 awww, we should form a club about it. Haha.
  • simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    I have the exact same problem. I have capacity upgrades, but my last two members have been evicted and I can't add them back because last two spots remain locked.
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,615 Member
    Is this in clubs where you're going over the beginning available number and using perks for that? Or does it kick new members back out even if you're staying below that beginning number? (Just asking for clarification - I won't have a chance to play much for at least a few days because December)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    It's true.....

My clubs are broken. This is in a brand new TS4 folder and after a game repair (I always do this with every new patch). The save is CC/Mod free. It's a base save I created prior and all my clubs are messed up.

tumblr_inline_ohix2ncQwz1upjkmc_540.png
    Is this in clubs where you're going over the beginning available number and using perks for that? Or does it kick new members back out even if you're staying below that beginning number? (Just asking for clarification - I won't have a chance to play much for at least a few days because December)

I my game every new member is evicted after restarting the game, no matter if it is the 4th or 6th. I have now dissolved my old groups and founded a new one to see if the problem persists.

@CarpeNoctemSims I want to be a member in your group IRL!!! However this looks as if only an emergency patch can save us.
    edited December 2016

If you try to go over the base 6, they don't stay. Before the patch, there were 8 members in that club and they had points. The points are gone and so are the two members. I can't add them back, they don't stay.
    I've posted a link to here to Twitter, FYI
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    I've posted a link to here to Twitter, FYI
    Wonderful!!

@CarpeNoctemSims I want to be a member in your group IRL!!! However this looks as if only an emergency patch can save us.

LOL that's my criminal organization. They fight my detective club at the bar. It's pretty awesome to watch. I can't play this game without my clubs because I have everything carefully set up to make my game crazy and feel alive.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Is this all on existing clubs ? Can you guys make a new club and see if you have the same issue ?

Also try on a new game (for troubleshooting purposes)
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

edited December 2016
    We're looking into this, thanks much for the reports!

Thank you!!

I need my clubs, my game is dead without them.
    crinrict wrote: »
    Is this all on existing clubs ? Can you guys make a new club and see if you have the same issue ?

Also try on a new game (for troubleshooting purposes)

I can do that for you. I pulled my TS4 folder out prior to the patch and did a repair, like always. I can just delete the copy of the save I have in there and make a new one to see what happens. Also, CC/Mod free.

• simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    I just tested in a new save game and the issue is still there. I purchased the capacity upgrade perk and added a seventh member. When I started gathering the second time, the new member got evicted and his spot now remains locked.
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076

LOL that's my criminal organization. They fight my detective club at the bar. It's pretty awesome to watch. I can't play this game without my clubs because I have everything carefully set up to make my game crazy and feel alive.

I have the same setup. The first time I saw it in action happened to be Bear Night too. It was epic.

@SimGuruNick Thank you :)
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Really sad to hear that.

Oh well, guess the guys are looking into this and it will hopefully be fixed soon.

If anyone wants to make a report at AHQ Bug Forum, please feel free to do so :D
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top