Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OPTIONS! The video game =) By EVERYONE! (Sign up!!!/Going!!!)

Comments

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    Hey just checking in. Tag me when we start!

thanks for checking in ^-^ I love it when someone comments on my threads <3
    mostly because A. when it starts I like everyone to be as active as possible : D
    and B!. I need some people to erm bump the thread every now and then so it CAN start xD
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    @pandabear1836 The Info About Eva (pronounced Ay-Vah) is that she is a good sea-witch that has insane magical abilities and can even transform what people see! (she probably doesn't do it though since she is nice ^-^)
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

mostly because A. when it starts I like everyone to be as active as possible : D
    and B!. I need some people to erm bump the thread every now and then so it CAN start xD

:lol: yup that's definitely good reasons to want ppl to comment!

Is there any way we could start w/ the people we have so maybe it can stay afloat and garner interest?
  • Options

:lol: yup that's definitely good reasons to want ppl to comment!

Is there any way we could start w/ the people we have so maybe it can stay afloat and garner interest?
    OMG GOOD IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH : D
    but we still do not have the main heroes ;-; ehh I guueesss that we could start with the few we have anyways! thanks @Kandy !!!
  • Options
  • Options
    "posted November"
    "posted January"
    this took too long :D
  • Options
    everyone's roles and secrets about them have been messaged ^-^
    let the game begin :>
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
  • Options
    make sure not to state the secrets about yourselves ^-^ unless your role would probably ^-^
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Oh! This has started!
    you are in the sea kingdom ^.^
    what will you try doing first?
  • Options
  • Options
    So, do I just start, like, Rping?
  • Options
    So, do I just start, like, Rping?

kinda yeah
    its basically just that with roles and different type of rules to how you live in your little world ^_^
  • Options
    I am hoping to this to be as active as possible beceause I have NOTHING to do now xD
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    I'll have something up tonight :smile:
  • Options
    I'm in class right now, so I'll post something when I get out in about 2 hours!
  • Options

fair enough ^_^ wait
    does everyone play on their devices during classtime or something seriously whats happening to this planet xD
  • Options

fair enough ^_^ wait
    does everyone play on their devices during classtime or something seriously whats happening to this planet xD

Just when the teacher's not looking! I'm typing something up right now to get this started :)
  • Options

fair enough ^_^ wait

Just when the teacher's not looking! I'm typing something up right now to get this started :)

omg are you like in a computer lab or something or are you on your phone/tablet xD

• Options
    I just got back to my room :D Class is over now, so I'm on my computer again, haha.
  • Options
    (I'm gonna make her a mermaid type thing since she lives in an under water kingdom. Tell me if I did this right!)

A dark shadow passed over the opening at the top of an undersea cave. It was Eva, the sea witch. She quickly swam down into the cave, which was where she made her home. She had shelves full of ingredients and plants that she used for her potions and medicines. The young witch quickly scanned the shelves for an empty spot, and stored away the red sea whip she had just collected. The coral wasn't exactly hard to find, but she liked having extra. Eva often uses red sea whips in her potions. Eva leisurely swam over to one corner of her cave, where her bed was, and laid down. She was very fond of this cave. Though, living on the outskirts of the kingdom didn't help the rumors that she was an evil witch and a danger to the citizens. She didn't care for their rumors. She liked this cave and she was going to stay here. The young witch ran her fingers through her dark curls, lazily threading some soft coral into her hair.
  • Options
    I just got back to my room :D Class is over now, so I'm on my computer again, haha.

let us start lol :D
  • Options
    Oh! This has started!
    you are in the sea kingdom ^.^
    what will you try doing first?

re-quote just to make sure you saw this @pandabear1836
  • Options
    (I'm gonna make her a mermaid type thing since she lives in an under water kingdom. Tell me if I did this right!)

A dark shadow passed over the opening at the top of an undersea cave. It was Eva, the sea witch. She quickly swam down into the cave, which was where she made her home. She had shelves full of ingredients and plants that she used for her potions and medicines. The young witch quickly scanned the shelves for an empty spot, and stored away the red sea whip she had just collected. The coral wasn't exactly hard to find, but she liked having extra. Eva often uses red sea whips in her potions. Eva leisurely swam over to one corner of her cave, where her bed was, and laid down. She was very fond of this cave. Though, living on the outskirts of the kingdom didn't help the rumors that she was an evil witch and a danger to the citizens. She didn't care for their rumors. She liked this cave and she was going to stay here. The young witch ran her fingers through her dark curls, lazily threading some soft coral into her hair.

I have a feeling you were bored writing this xD
    honestly you can do it any way you want
    as long as you CLEARLY state what you are going to do and make sure to highlight the action you are going to do first

(?hint! look around for things to do once you are in new places!)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Okay, I'll be Jack when this thing starts.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?