Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OPTIONS! The video game =) By EVERYONE! (Sign up!!!/Going!!!)

Comments

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Okay, I'll be Jack when this thing starts.

this thing HAS started
    lemme just say

@Kandy @pandabear1836 @DivaEvie07 @icmnfrsh EVERYONE! THE GAME HAS STARTED! SIGN UPS ARE STILL GOING ON BUT THE GAME IS GOING AND WILL STOP HAVING SIGN UPS WHEN ALL THE ROLES ARE TAKEN!!!
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Okay, I'll be Jack when this thing starts.

also jack starts in the MIDDLE SKIES FOREST next to the EARTH KINGDOM .
    but y'know
    its still like a mile from the earth kingdom where you are ^_^

would you like to look around?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Jack makes his way to the Earth Kingdom through the Middle Skies Forest. He has a mission that he needs to accomplish. Any fiend, like goblins, who gets in his way will be dispatched by Jack using his arsenal of basic spells and knifeplay.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Yoo what kingdom am I again?
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    Are there any roles left??
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    iriefthi wrote: »
    Are there any roles left??

Narrator- KIITOMII!!!
    Cierra (Girl Main Hero) - ???
    Jack (Boy Main Hero) - @icmnfrsh
    Eva (The GOOD Sea Witch~) - @pandabear1836
    Squidel! (adorable random sea-cutles person squid thing xD) - @DivaEvie07
    Arrowska (MAGIIICAAALL-being princess! - Sister Of Deroska) - ???
    Deroska (MAGICAL-Being xD - brother of arrowska) - @Kandy
    Shayaya (little girl that is a fan of Cierra and jack) - ???
    Sky (Queen of air) - ???
    Airoris (cat of sky city. can cute, can magic. n stuffs) -???

Any of these that don't have someone's name next to them
  • Options
    So i'll take one! :) do i choose?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    iriefthi wrote: »
    So i'll take one! :) do i choose?

Yup! :smile:@LuckyKittenCat will finalize your part, but I'm pretty sure she's sleeping atm. Pick whichever part you want and @ her, and then I'm sure she'll reply in the morning (or whatever it is for her).
  • Options
    @LuckyKittenCat can i have Cierra??
  • Options
    woop sry peoples! I had to sleep and run to the store and make pancakes :D
    @iriefthi yup! I will message you the secret parts of your role!!!

@Kandy I think you are Deroska xD
    you live in an entirely other dimension (the skara dimension/fire kingdom)
    but you have the abilities to hope to another kingdom INSTANTLY! just you don't wanna cause too much trouble ^_^
  • Options
    Deroska

It was seven in the morning and I'd already had three servants approach me. Three. As much as I'd love to just say "off with their heads", that wasn't "allowed". Whatever. Yelling at them would have to do. They should've known by now not to approach me. After-what-three hundred years? You think you would know to stay away from someone after three hundred years. Apparently not. 🐸🐸🐸🐸. My instructions were clear: only approach me if I approach you. Apparently that wasn't enough for these people.

Ugh. I groaned, and glared at a woman coming down the hall. She let out a small "eep!", and scurried away, head down. I huffed, and turned away. Everyone around here was startled so easily. Maybe if they just didn't look in the first place... being looked at made my skin crawl. Everything in this place made my skin crawl. It was so big and... empty. Not that I didn't like emptiness in concern to people. But places? Castles? They should be filled with furniture, rugs, lights, at least. But Arrowska wanted, she got. And she wanted this place to be freaking empty, apparently. She'd been gone for, like, three weeks on some "mission". Which was good for me. The less the merrier was my motto, so whenever she was gone, I was happy.

I wandered around the castle aimlessly, before ending up in front of the library. It was tucked away in a corner-away from the rest of the castle. It was filled with things, so Arrowska has hidden it away.

But I loved it. Secluded. Decorated. Did I mention secluded? This place was my dream room. Which must be why it was on the other end of the castle. Still, I could manage a bit of walking. I thrust open the doors, smiling slightly as they shut loudly behind me. I flicked my wrist, and a small fire started in the fireplace. I grabbed a book at random, and settled down in front of the fire, on the sheepskin rug. I sighed contentedly, and opened the book. The History of Skara. I rolled my eyes. Like I didn't know that inside and out. Still, I continued to read, getting lost in the book. It read more like a fiction book than a non-fiction one, so it wasn't that bad. I yawned slightly, and shifted deeper into the rug. I could stay like this for hours...

...and to be honest, I probably would.
  • Options
    omg I cannot read what you people are even saying

lemme elaborate.
    STOP TRYNA MAKE IT LOOKLIKE A BOOK LOL
    just describe what is happening around you and talk like "hello" or something like "what is your name" or anything like that
    it gets really slow and boring when people talk like they are in a book
    no offence mostly :D
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Kandy wrote: »
    Deroska

It was seven in the morning and I'd already had three servants approach me. Three. As much as I'd love to just say "off with their heads", that wasn't "allowed". Whatever. Yelling at them would have to do. They should've known by now not to approach me. After-what-three hundred years? You think you would know to stay away from someone after three hundred years. Apparently not. plum. My instructions were clear: only approach me if I approach you. Apparently that wasn't enough for these people.

Ugh. I groaned, and glared at a woman coming down the hall. She let out a small "eep!", and scurried away, head down. I huffed, and turned away. Everyone around here was startled so easily. Maybe if they just didn't look in the first place... being looked at made my skin crawl. Everything in this place made my skin crawl. It was so big and... empty. Not that I didn't like emptiness in concern to people. But places? Castles? They should be filled with furniture, rugs, lights, at least. But Arrowska wanted, she got. And she wanted this place to be freaking empty, apparently. She'd been gone for, like, three weeks on some "mission". Which was good for me. The less the merrier was my motto, so whenever she was gone, I was happy.

I wandered around the castle aimlessly, before ending up in front of the library. It was tucked away in a corner-away from the rest of the castle. It was filled with things, so Arrowska has hidden it away.

But I loved it. Secluded. Decorated. Did I mention secluded? This place was my dream room. Which must be why it was on the other end of the castle. Still, I could manage a bit of walking. I thrust open the doors, smiling slightly as they shut loudly behind me. I flicked my wrist, and a small fire started in the fireplace. I grabbed a book at random, and settled down in front of the fire, on the sheepskin rug. I sighed contentedly, and opened the book. The History of Skara. I rolled my eyes. Like I didn't know that inside and out. Still, I continued to read, getting lost in the book. It read more like a fiction book than a non-fiction one, so it wasn't that bad. I yawned slightly, and shifted deeper into the rug. I could stay like this for hours...

...and to be honest, I probably would.

The main things happening in the book were about the war between Humans and Skaranians.
    "Due to the intense levels of MAGIC, the Skaranians were victorious. After the battle, there went from billions of Humans, to just thousands, in the span of five years." The book is in a different color than before you picked it up... It WAS red, but is now a purple-pinkish color with a golden shine...

How strange...
  • Options
    omg I cannot read what you people are even saying

lemme elaborate.
    STOP TRYNA MAKE IT LOOKLIKE A BOOK LOL
    just describe what is happening around you and talk like "hello" or something like "what is your name" or anything like that
    it gets really slow and boring when people talk like they are in a book
    no offence mostly :D

Okay you kinda should've made that clear from the start. So no paragraph-type things?
  • Options
    Deroska

The book was changing color?! "What the-" I dropped the book, screeching slightly. It was pink now. It didn't seem to be emitting anything deadly... I poked it. Nothing happening. I picked it up, and opened the book. I let out a small gasp. The words had been replaced with weird gold lettering, in a language I couldn't read. "What in the..."
  • Options
    More like that?
  • Options
    Kandy wrote: »
    More like that?

yeah its much better than before haha :D
  • Options
    At first you do now recognize the complex language, but you seem to figure out it is the Livalocks' version of the Human language. You remember it being called "Engliv"... you have studied it before but the language is not too concerning yet. it is the fact that a humans/Livalocks has THEIR book in YOUR house.. it is odd, to say the least.
  • Options
    Deroska

Okay. This was getting weirder and weirder by the second. I was starting to recognize the language-Engliv. I didn't know it too well, but there has to be a book on the language somewhere around here. What was more concerning was, well, the fact that the book was magic. This has never happened before. I didn't-I sighed. I could wait until Arrowska got back... but her coming back always put me in a bad mood. I didn't want to approach her for help when I practically had smoke coming out of my ears! And I didn't really want to ask her for help in general...

No. I wanted to do this myself. I got up and started searching for a book on the Engliv language. We had to have one somewhere, right?
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    edited January 2017
    Squidel

Mm, never thought that the language "Engliv" I would hve to study about.. But this was the only place I had to go.. but eh anyway. I hope I will make friends be happy and everything else! Hehhe! No one would be my friend, but honestly who knows? So I went home, sighed and went along my mary way until a heard a knock I saw it was someone ELSE. Maybe they knew me? Or wanted to be friends? I dont know honestly so I just went along the door and boom! Someone random, so I went back to my little pond out back. Buyed a book about the language Engliv, but honestly what KIND of language is that? Eh, everythings weird, everyones weird! A couple weeks later it came! FINALLY! So I started to read it!

Honestly, this might be weird but everyones gotta fit in, right?
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Squidel

Mm, never thought that the language "Engliv" I would hve to study about.. But this was the only place I had to go.. but eh anyway. I hope I will make friends be happy and everything else! Hehhe! No one would be my friend, but honestly who knows? So I went home, sighed and went along my mary way until a heard a knock I saw it was someone ELSE. Maybe they knew me? Or wanted to be friends? I dont know honestly so I just went along the door and boom! Someone random, so I went back to my little pond out back. Buyed a book about the language Engliv, but honestly what KIND of language is that? Eh, everythings weird, everyones weird! A couple weeks later it came! FINALLY! So I started to read it!

Honestly, this might be weird but everyones gotta fit in, right?

You recognize it is a version of English But More Understandable to Skaranians and Livalocks.
    Since you, yourself, are a livalock, you can easily make out sentences... Inside the book, it reads something like a dictionary, except there is one chapter that concerns you.. it says "deep in the Skara dimension, many heroes, enemies, and bystanders will watch, as something great rises... the book to end all books... If Power unleashed, a great disaster that will end all will occur.
    HUMANS
    LIVALOCKS
    MONSTERS
    SKARANIANS
    MORS
    KIYASHAS
    E V E R Y O N E
    will be torn apart, if this book is unleashed into the unknowing....
    " this book sends a chill down your spine..
    it says more " if this book is found, destroy it! if you find the other book, remove all evidence that it existed... or else everyone will suffer..
    -The sign writer
    "
    the next page continues
    "If You See That Book
    Take it
    Unleash the power!!!!!!!
    It Holds GREATNESS For You
    you must
    you will
    you are going to.
    now.
    "

it ends there.. it creeps you out.
    how odd....
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Suddenly, a strange note appears on top of squidel's head.

It is scribbled out, but you can slightly read it.
    "head into the skara dimension!! go to the palace! there is a strange book there! I wrote it but something odd has happened
    it
    it vanished!! I have err been spying on someone and they seem to have it!! it is a weird book that stands out of place! find them some.... language... translator .. book thing.. and giveit to them!!! or else
    "
    it looks like it was written in a hurry.
    the writing is messed up... and it ends there... this is disturbing.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    when you realize deroska shares the first half of the lands name "skara" dimension
    that was an accident
    :0