Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 4 Current household?

listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
On this forum you can post about your current household! You can post pictures of your sims, your house that your sims live in and anything to do with your current household! I made one of these discussions for the sims 3 a couple of years ago and it was really popular and fun so I hope you enjoy this one and talk about your sims! You can also update regularly. I will also be posting regularly and responding to your household! To start, here is my current household:

24xpaf4.png
This is Clarissa and Joey Harper! Clarissa is an alien in disguise and Joey is her beloved husband, they live in a nice house in Newcrest with their two sons!

1zc0g3t.png
This is Damien and Cory. Cory was Clarissa and Joey's first son and Damien (The one with blue skin) has just turned into a child (Yet to have a makeover)

abh7ib.jpg
This is Cory with his best friend and Cousin Faith, They go round each others houses everyday and play void craft

2laa7x0.png
This is Lily and Reynaldo (I didn't name him after the football star it was a randomised sim) They have been married for a while now and have two children. Lily is Joey's Younger sister and they decided to live with each other with their partners when they first graduated. In the household was Lily, Reynaldo, Clarissa and Joey. They were happy until Lily got abducted by an alien called Davis who forced her ito trying for a baby. She got pregnant and Reynaldo was furious. He didn't realise she was abducted, he thought she cheated on him. They broke up and Lily moved out. She got rid of the baby and lived alone for 2 years. Reynaldo got together with this girl called Siobhan but she was horrible so they soon broke up. Reynaldo missed Lily so they got back together and got married and have been happy ever since.

25iq25l.png
This is Faith and her brother Will, Faith was Lily and Reynaldo's first daughter and it was a while after Will was born.

Please tell me about your current household as I would love to see everyone's households! Also feel free to post pictures of your household, chat with other simmers on the chat and update every so often! I will also be updating you regularly so if you want to see my updates keep your eyes peeled! Enjoy! :):p<3
xyIcMqt.png
Post edited by listles on

Comments

• Options
    Also, feel free to share comments about other peoples households and give ideas that might help us and make our simming more enjoyable! :):p
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I will be updating lots this weekend a I have nothing planned so I will be on the sims a lot! :p;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @listles Great thread! & cool screenshots!
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    This is Kelsi & her new hubby Chas Romano. They just finished dinner date at the Purple Lobster Restaurant. They have 3 kids. They look happily married but don't let those smiles fool ya...as trouble is on the horizon...

2mdq9mh.png

And this is Kelsi & her sister Kendall during happier times. Kendall has always been jealous of her sister Kelsi ever since they were little. Both are Don Lothario's kids, but Don wasn't around for much of Kendall's childhood; she was raised solely by her mother Dina Caliente. In Kendall's mind, Kelsi has everything...the looks, awesome career as a writer, a great husband, beautiful kids, etc. Even though they appear close...a bitter feud has started between them, as Kendall is pregnant...by Chas!

dexq1w.png

I'm not sure where I'm going with this story yet...but Kelsi caught Chas cheating, so their relationship has tanked. Will Kelsi & Chas be able to salvage their marriage & what revenge does Kelsi have in store for sister Kendall....to be continued...
  • Options
    @listles Great thread! & cool screenshots!

Thank you!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    This is Kelsi & her new hubby Chas Romano. They just finished dinner date at the Purple Lobster Restaurant. They have 3 kids. They look happily married but don't let those smiles fool ya...as trouble is on the horizon...

2mdq9mh.png

And this is Kelsi & her sister Kendall during happier times. Kendall has always been jealous of her sister Kelsi ever since they were little. Both are Don Lothario's kids, but Don wasn't around for much of Kendall's childhood; she was raised solely by her mother Dina Caliente. In Kendall's mind, Kelsi has everything...the looks, awesome career as a writer, a great husband, beautiful kids, etc. Even though they appear close...a bitter feud has started between them, as Kendall is pregnant...by Chas!

dexq1w.png

I'm not sure where I'm going with this story yet...but Kelsi caught Chas cheating, so their relationship has tanked. Will Kelsi & Chas be able to salvage their marriage & what revenge does Kelsi have in store for sister Kendall....to be continued...

That is a really interesting plot! I can't wait to hear more, also your sims are very pretty! <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    @Sha2520032003 Also, I would love to see pictures of the kids! What are their names?❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Even if you don't have the sims 4 or you don't have a current household you can still join in by giving advice and ideas on what can improve our game and how to make it better as I am sure a lot of simmers will appreciate that's including me!❤️✨
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I can't wait to hear about your currents houses!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Well, I play on rotational, and in my main save I have 43 played households, but this is my favorite family...

My simself and his wife Sharon:
    09_23_16_5_52_16_PM.png

His family tree is... complicated, to put it mildly. It expands so wide that I had to take two screenshots and paste them together:
    familytree.png

He has 14 children by 9 different women, 7 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. I play with aging off, so most of his children are young adults, the same age as him.

Aside from my test family during the 24 hour free trial, my simself was the first sim I made, and by far the one I have spent the most time playing as. He has completed every aspiration, reached the top of every career, purchased every lifetime reward and has over 100,000 spare aspiration points to spend on future rewards.

This is my simself's firstborn son, Loudon - who he named after his best friend Loudon Wainwright - along with his fiancee, Marie:
    09_23_16_6_06_32_PM.png

and here's Loudon Wainwright and his wife, Camilla:
    09_23_16_6_11_14_PM.png

I'm pretty bad at making sims, so I'm really proud of this one. Loudon Wainwright III is my favorite musician, and I think I captured his likeness pretty well:
    220px-LoudonWainwrightIIIPerforming.jpg
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    @Loudon_Wainwright I'm not sure if I should congratulate your simself for all those children, or if I should be appalled... :)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    paige_emilyypaige_emilyy Posts: 104 Member
    245m3k6.png

This is my current household! Newly weds Evelyn and Donny DeLuca just bought their first home!

I'll upload some more pics once I play some more!
  • Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Loudon_Wainwright I'm not sure if I should congratulate your simself for all those children, or if I should be appalled... :)

Haha, well I deleted all the townies and started a blank save with my own created sims... gotta repopulate somehow! I have so much fun going in CAS and playing with genetics, I end up creating too many kids to know what to do with them.

I haven't been playing this save as much because I've run out of room for new homes. I'm either going to wait for a couple new towns to be released or I'm going to have to kill off a bunch of sims in my save. Maybe I'll have to come up with a serial killer story or something. One of my simself's sons is a top level cop with the insane trait. Maybe he'll take advantage of his position of authority and start offing people.
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member

Haha, well I deleted all the townies and started a blank save with my own created sims... gotta repopulate somehow! I have so much fun going in CAS and playing with genetics, I end up creating too many kids to know what to do with them.

I haven't been playing this save as much because I've run out of room for new homes. I'm either going to wait for a couple new towns to be released or I'm going to have to kill off a bunch of sims in my save. Maybe I'll have to come up with a serial killer story or something. One of my simself's sons is a top level cop with the insane trait. Maybe he'll take advantage of his position of authority and start offing people.

Ooooohh…yes! Can sims actually kill other sims?
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Ooooohh…yes! Can sims actually kill other sims?

There are a few ways. Ghost who died in fires can cause fires on their home lot while angry. I've done this before where I invite somebody over, lock them in a room and light it up.

I'd use a mod though. There are a couple that I've used for this in the past:

Deathray:
    http://modthesims.info/d/576155

Handbuzzer:
    http://modthesims.info/d/541462
  • Options
    sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    I don't have pictures unfortunately but I started with a single Sim Paul who got into the Criminal Career. His ultimate goal is to open his own clothing store selling his own clothing line. I've been trying to find him a girlfriend and he met Dina Caliente and they hit it off. She just recently moved in and is working her way through a culinary career. Though they were doing okay financially I just created them a roommate (whom I already forget his name even though I just finished playing... haha). I just had him move in and I had Paul invite over his friends from his group and they all had a pretty sweet house party. I threw in the portable bar with lights on it for Dina to make drinks for everyone and I decked out the living room with some of the colored hanging flower lights from Backyard Stuff to liven up the place. Once the party ended the three of them made some popcorn and watched a few movies! I'll have to get a few pictures the next time I play and post them here!

I just bought Movie Hangout, Kids Room, Cool Kitchen and Backyard Stuff during the sale so I've also been changing up their wardrobes.

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    My current family is Generation 1 of the Disney Princess Legacy Challenge. I made the 7 required children 6 and moved the Prince in. Snow White just aged into an Adult. She had 3 daughters named (Denise (Dock) Sera (Sneezy) Daisy (Dopey) then they had a son. (Greggory (Grumpy) and then twin daughters. Beth (Bashful) and Selia (Sleepy) - I had to cut Happy out.. I guess I could still make the the Prince leave, but I think Snow would be devastated. Snow White has no friends (as per the challenge) she spends most of her days tending to her Magnificent Spinach, Grapes, Orchids, Bananas, Apples, and Mushrooms. She also loves to fish and has random fish tanks with all kinds of fish in tanks surrounding her little cottage in the woods. She also recently mastered every standard recipe in the cookbook.

The next generation is Cinderella, and I decided it will be Beth who goes onto the next generation. I wish I could share pics with you guys because my "in game born" are truly beautiful.
  • Options
    Well, I play on rotational, and in my main save I have 43 played households, but this is my favorite family...

My simself and his wife Sharon:
    09_23_16_5_52_16_PM.png

His family tree is... complicated, to put it mildly. It expands so wide that I had to take two screenshots and paste them together:
    familytree.png

He has 14 children by 9 different women, 7 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. I play with aging off, so most of his children are young adults, the same age as him.

Aside from my test family during the 24 hour free trial, my simself was the first sim I made, and by far the one I have spent the most time playing as. He has completed every aspiration, reached the top of every career, purchased every lifetime reward and has over 100,000 spare aspiration points to spend on future rewards.

This is my simself's firstborn son, Loudon - who he named after his best friend Loudon Wainwright - along with his fiancee, Marie:
    09_23_16_6_06_32_PM.png

and here's Loudon Wainwright and his wife, Camilla:
    09_23_16_6_11_14_PM.png

I'm pretty bad at making sims, so I'm really proud of this one. Loudon Wainwright III is my favorite musician, and I think I captured his likeness pretty well:
    220px-LoudonWainwrightIIIPerforming.jpg

I play rotational too, I have been playing since October time last year so I have a lot of generations.

Your sims are amazing! That looks so fun and he has so many kids. I can't wait to see more!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    245m3k6.png

This is my current household! Newly weds Evelyn and Donny DeLuca just bought their first home!

I'll upload some more pics once I play some more!

They are adorable, i can't wait for updates xx

xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

That sounds awesome! I would love to see an a update on that.✨
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I don't have pictures unfortunately but I started with a single Sim Paul who got into the Criminal Career. His ultimate goal is to open his own clothing store selling his own clothing line. I've been trying to find him a girlfriend and he met Dina Caliente and they hit it off. She just recently moved in and is working her way through a culinary career. Though they were doing okay financially I just created them a roommate (whom I already forget his name even though I just finished playing... haha). I just had him move in and I had Paul invite over his friends from his group and they all had a pretty sweet house party. I threw in the portable bar with lights on it for Dina to make drinks for everyone and I decked out the living room with some of the colored hanging flower lights from Backyard Stuff to liven up the place. Once the party ended the three of them made some popcorn and watched a few movies! I'll have to get a few pictures the next time I play and post them here!

I just bought Movie Hangout, Kids Room, Cool Kitchen and Backyard Stuff during the sale so I've also been changing up their wardrobes.

Happy Simming!

That sounds so fun, I can't wait to see pictures. Has he made his clothing store yet?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    s_stutler wrote: »
    My current family is Generation 1 of the Disney Princess Legacy Challenge. I made the 7 required children 6 and moved the Prince in. Snow White just aged into an Adult. She had 3 daughters named (Denise (Dock) Sera (Sneezy) Daisy (Dopey) then they had a son. (Greggory (Grumpy) and then twin daughters. Beth (Bashful) and Selia (Sleepy) - I had to cut Happy out.. I guess I could still make the the Prince leave, but I think Snow would be devastated. Snow White has no friends (as per the challenge) she spends most of her days tending to her Magnificent Spinach, Grapes, Orchids, Bananas, Apples, and Mushrooms. She also loves to fish and has random fish tanks with all kinds of fish in tanks surrounding her little cottage in the woods. She also recently mastered every standard recipe in the cookbook.

The next generation is Cinderella, and I decided it will be Beth who goes onto the next generation. I wish I could share pics with you guys because my "in game born" are truly beautiful.

That story sounds so interesting! I can't wait to hear more, hopefully soon you will be able to share pictures as I would love to know what they look like! I can't wait for you to share Cinderella's legacy xx
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I am going to update today so keep your eyes peeled! ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    I just got into playing the Sims. I've been building mostly, but I decided to just play. No story, just PLAY. Which is a huge change for me since I usually write Sims blogs and tell the stories. Anyway, today I finally hit a milestone for myself and TS4, I raised a baby to a child. All my other saves I've been waiting for toddlers, so this was a huge deal for me. So, without further ado, here are the Williams:

14467050_10208795292652165_1646241206_o.png?oh=fe192c57322cdf3105c420c464661985&oe=57E8E95F

Tim and Grant Williams. This is one of their engagement photos.

14446458_10208795273891696_2122610766_o.png?oh=519f6ff063ec5eff40f5db57c0944610&oe=57E8AA69

And this is my very first child sim, Hayden Williams.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Update
    So I have a few pictures and some exciting news! So recently I have been playing with Clarissa and Joey, I have a few more pictures of them
    badxv.png
    This is them altogether when I was taking a family picture and they all have new makeovers!

2z7r147.png
    This is Damien and Cory bonding (I finally gave Damien a makeover)

And Clarissa finally got pregnant! We tried about 4 times before she got pregnant but in the end she did.
    mt4k9f.png
    dzihwn.png

And soon we had a baby girl!
    bi7bbd.png
    Her name is Jazmin and she is an alien! YAY! I had to age her into a child because I couldn't wait! I have yet to disguise her and give her a makeover but here she is:
    6dyb04.png

Also, Cory and Faith both aged into teens and they are best friends! I gave Cory and faith a makeover as well as Damien and Clarissa but I forgot to put pictures in of that so maybe next time. Joey has nearly finished his bodybuilder aspiration and is on level 9 of the athletic skill. I think when I next play I am going to get Lily pregnant so keep your eyes peeled, Happy Simming!
    xyIcMqt.png