Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    cherpar wrote: »
    I noticed MC has not moved any sims into Newcrest houses ( yes there are houses there). it's moving them into the other two words) Has anyone else experienced this or do you think that maybe MC needs updating to recognise Newcrest. I've selected three houses to be left open so that doesnt seem to be the issue.

A user posted her alarms to MC's thread showing she had several move in to Newcrest.

However, that (before move-in) IS where, I think, DP had stopped in his testing... RL trumped his population cycle. He's going to look at it, if he hasn't already, I just saw that on the thread. I won't know from this game for days yet, it's just Monday. (Normal not short. Too scary for me!)
  • Options
    LOL that's not weird! @egwarhammer that's awesome! I want a panda librarian. I'm jealous.

I think it should be noted that I do not play my game like most people. I have zero families in my game, I have zero elders and only a couple of adults. I do have one household of brothers and one of them is a teen. He is the lone teen in my game.

So, I think the results you see in my game? Are different from others because the game feels it needs to give me families to compensate. I don't like that. If I want an entire single town made up of young adults? I should be able to have that.

I set it up that way on purpose. I wanted to see what the mod would do. I have 73 Sims in my game and they are all in households of mostly siblings. I wanted to see if the mod would pair them off, give them children, etc.

I was not expecting it to just make me a bunch of families! LOL

If you remember, I also had those 19 pregnancies explosion. I really do think it's because I start off my games with zero children, usually just that 1 teen, 2 adults, and no families (married couples or couples period).

Edit: No LE Files, I've been watching for them since I didn't test my mods before putting them back in.

It may not be weird, but it certainly isn't everyday, either... LOL!!

For what it's worth (not much), I agree with you. We should be able to have the town makeup we want. I find "you rule" laughable at best.

RL is annoying. That is all. (Stuff in my living room.)

I've been keeping an eye out for LE files too (and log entries). Nothing here yet either, although seeing reports of No Culling not working makes me nervous for the people who need it.

I haven't *seen* (in my game I mean) any tuning mod problems yet. Tanja finding out her stuff would all work made me feel better there.

I was a little surprised to not get ANY pregnancies the first time I ran the alarms. I marked Eliza the 2nd time, and she was still the only pregnancy I got. But I figure that will change on the next loop... day 1, nobody knows anybody. Still, there's Landgraabs, Lewises, Goths, Pancakes, all married... but I do think time will fix that.

One weird thing I have seen is that odd pulse/snap thing where all the nearby sims will jump back off whatever they were doing and their queue goes blank. Twice, maybe. But once was in the save I didn't keep. So once, this save... sims at the bar (blue velvet nightclub). I have bad luck with bars. But no error, so Meh. That's a core thing. Mods may make it worse, but it happens without them too.

I have completely lost my train of thought. Daughter's guinea pig has gone to hog heaven... she's upset. I hate it for her, but I won't miss the gnats it generated. But that's my afternoon so far.

Hope yours is better.
  • Options
    MadameButterfly's drink mods have all been approved for the June 11 patch.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=534845

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=535153

I use them a LOT so I was glad to see this. (Still no news on No Culling.)
  • Options
    DeaderpoolDeaderpool Posts: 187 Member
    > @HarmonySims280 said:
    > egwarhammer I had a chance to get in my game and check things out. Wanted to share them with you. First off, look what was generated. I have not seen this since I installed the mod. I was surprised to see it.
    >
    > Might want him to check to see if EA changed something that made this happen, I don't know. It's where all those 3 people families came from.
    >
    >
    >
    > The majority of the careers assigned had nothing to do with the aspirations and/or traits. ONLY the writer career was correctly assigned, here are some examples. I have no idea if the mod should have chosen better careers or not. This happened before I put in the new career mod. Should I start the game over? I suppose I can have my Sim meet her friends again.
    >
    > Detective level 7 - aspiration: painter / traits: creative, art lover, outgoing, muser
    > Tech guru level 7 - aspiration: chief of mischief / traits: goofball, cheerful, outgoing, dastardly
    > Criminal level 4 - aspiration: mansion baron / traits: snob, romantic, perfectionist, business savy
    > Athlete level 7 - aspiration: joke star / traits: goofball, self-assured, cheerful, gregarious
    > Athlete level 5 - aspiration: mansion baron / traits: snob, materialistic, mean, business savy
    > Tech guru level 5 - aspiration: big happy family / traits: good, outgoing, family-oriented, domestic
    > Secret agent level 2 - aspiration: chief of mischief / traits: active, mean, hot headed, dastardly
    > Tech guru level 10 - aspiration: succesful lineage / traits: cheerful, good, family oriented, domestic
    > Secret agent level 4 - aspiration: soulmate / traits: outgoing, romantic, family oriented, alluring.
    >
    > I was unable to locate who had their jobs changed because I couldn't remember them all. I did have four Sims become unemployed.
    >
    > Thoughts?
    Hey, just FYI, I don't do any GTW career assignment so the "Detective" and "Criminal" you have here are generated by EA, not myself. I never make Sims quit jobs. They retire at Elder but don't quit. I don't change Sim jobs. If they're already employed, I don't do anything with them. Keep in mind that EA has their own employ Sims logic that I don't do anything with. So, it could still do whatever it thinks it is going to do. I am just trying to keep unemployed Sims employed.

For Michief, my logic gives someone the career of Criminal or Secret Agent, for example. They would never get a job of "Tech Guru". A "Popularity" aspiration could get an Athlete job through my code, as I could see someone that likes being popular also like being in the spotlight as an athlete. Tech Guru for the Family trait could've come from me as well. Not a lot of the jobs line-up well for "Family" so there's some stretch for me there. :)

Earlier, you asked about how to slow down the pregnancy/marriage. I also prefer for these to be slower speed. Setting a negative value in Pregnancy Percent Adjustment ("Pregnancy_PercentAdjustment") will help with this. I use -5 to -15 usually, but you could do -20 or -25 even and still see SOME pregnancies and marriage. Version 1.0.8 should allow you to turn all that off altogether and just use marks to have a more direct control over pregnancy and marriages in your town.
  • Options
    Wow, thanks for all this, @HarmonySims280 ...

I finally did crash and burn (zzzzzzzzzz), these posts from you and @Deaderpool were very cool to see when I woke up!
  • Options
    DeaderpoolDeaderpool Posts: 187 Member
    > @HarmonySims280 said:
    > Ahh...thanks Deaderpool
    >
    > I wasn't sure what had happened. I am annoyed at the careers assigned so will go back to assigning careers to all my placed Sims from the start. Many of the careers made no sense to their traits or aspirations.
    >
    > I have the pregnancy set to -75 now.
    >
    > Do you have any idea why my game made so many single mother households? Could it be because I didn't have any children in my game and only 1 teen?

Not really sure. Just depends on what Filter the core code was trying to fill. It will do that over-and-over until it gets enough of what it is looking for. If you try to do an adoption, for example, a lot of single mother families are generated for the children/teens that will be available for adoption.

If you use the Go To School mod, I know it may generate a lot of family and single-mother families for the children that are your fellow students, if you don't have any or "enough" children to fill the class.

The guidelines I am following right now is that I don't change what the game asks for. If it asks for an adult and a child, I will try to alter the results based on the settings defined for MC Population, as long as they are still valid for what the game is asking for. I will change the gender as well as age to a certain point. I never change the number of what the game filters ask for. So, if it asks for 1 adult, 1 child, that's what it will always generate.

I tried modifying numbers and everything in an early version, as Egwarhammer mentioned in an earlier post here, and it worked for my mod but integral functionality in the game itself failed so I learned to try to work around the core scripts instead of overwriting them.
  • Options
    LOL that's not weird! @egwarhammer that's awesome! I want a panda librarian. I'm jealous.

I think it should be noted that I do not play my game like most people. I have zero families in my game, I have zero elders and only a couple of adults. I do have one household of brothers and one of them is a teen. He is the lone teen in my game.

So, I think the results you see in my game? Are different from others because the game feels it needs to give me families to compensate. I don't like that. If I want an entire single town made up of young adults? I should be able to have that.

I set it up that way on purpose. I wanted to see what the mod would do. I have 73 Sims in my game and they are all in households of mostly siblings. I wanted to see if the mod would pair them off, give them children, etc.

I was not expecting it to just make me a bunch of families! LOL

If you remember, I also had those 19 pregnancies explosion. I really do think it's because I start off my games with zero children, usually just that 1 teen, 2 adults, and no families (married couples or couples period).

Edit: No LE Files, I've been watching for them since I didn't test my mods before putting them back in.

http://tinypic.com/a/ap05v/3 Album at TinyPic, Aging On Adventures.

Here's the real reason for this post... another picture... Bear didn't like Summer, evidently???? I was looking more at the sidewalk area, caught this out of the corner of my eye... O.o

29go9c4.jpg
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    So as per Deaderpools suggestion over at MTS, I had a look at the houses in Newcrest ( all gallery houses ) and they had no bedrooms or bathrooms specified. Thats fixed now, so hopefully Newcrest houses will fill next alarm -that's still a week away.

Thanks for mentioning it over at MTS @egwarhammer
  • Options
    So as per Deaderpools suggestion over at MTS, I had a look at the houses in Newcrest ( all gallery houses ) and they had no bedrooms or bathrooms specified. Thats fixed now, so hopefully Newcrest houses will fill next alarm -that's still a week away.

Isn't it weird how the strangest non-things can apparently lead to the most spectacular game breakage EVAR?

I'm laughing, but, yeah, really.

Clue, game: if it has a toilet, it's a bathroom. If it has a bed, assume bedroom.

This bugs me at work, if they can put an item in the system, why do they have such a problem with adding the PRICE to some???? Clogs the line. Same thing here, looks like.

If it has both, assume lazy slob. In which case, game, you are allowed to quietly have a nervous breakdown, not having a "both" option.

But I don't see WHY setting those 2 flags is evidently sooooooooo important, why not doing it is such a bad thing (shades of sims2 occupied houses bin blowing up a few hoods...) and why I have not seen that mentioned ANYWHERE until very VERY recently.

I guess that's what bugs me... if it's going to break a game... it should be on a list.

If this IS available out there, I'd appreciate a link. Threads are fine, but really, I would love an actual LIST, too.

And, alternately, if it's KNOWN to cause this kind of issue... um... how about they just do a FIX? (Read the file... it's not hard.)

(Milk is 2.99 this week. Put that in, save me tons of time! LOL)
  • Options

Oh something else just shook loose. I *wonder* now, really, if ALL games have (or end up having) that problem with "corrupted" lots, and that's why so many people have been mentioning move in (game's version) is not working for them... haven't seen moves in days... etc.

Having the population mod might accidentally lead us to something useful for the game at large, I mean. If we can figure out what's coming from where.

(And which thing isn't doing what it should be... my money's on EA, here, for not having it right... they already didn't, once! LOL)

Cool, a new puzzle! I like it.

What do you think... is it possible? Waste of time to check out? Somewhere in between?
  • Options
    Landmark day if you're into numbers... MC's had over 100k downloads now!

qx6t83.jpg

I'm impressed.
  • Options
    There's been an issue reported with one of the cleaner things... Cleaner_MaleFitLimits not working, defaulting to 100
    Everything below this is from DP via MTS.

Edit: There is definitely something wrong with the in-game dialog where you enter your limits. No matter what you put for the upper limit, it is putting 100 in there. So, I'll get that figured out and fixed. I would think you could still change it in the mc_settings.cfg and it would "stick" to whatever you put, though...

So, looking at this more, I have found some issues with the dialog. If you tried to enter a decimal point (which it would default to do), then it would revert to the prior values and if that was -100,100, then it would keep resetting to that. I fixed that on the dialogs and it'll be in the next release.

However, I was able to change the values for "Male Fit Limits" for cleaner in the mc_settings.cfg file manually and they did work. There's an issue when you first load your lot where the Sims are fixed, but due to the way that the game has already "instanced" them, you can't see the fixed physiques until you go to another zone.
  • Options
    @egwarhammer

It should be easy for people to check if those lots do not have anything recorded in bedrooms or bathrooms under lot info. Could well be as you suggest. there could be different forms of corruption though. After several generations, neither the game or myself could move into the lot as it could only be purchased as unfurnished. To stay usable, I have to replace the lot and always have to continuosly have a sim live in it. More recently, I have seen complaints about moving in though ( which just stopped working) and there seemed to be a view it was different from that issue above. Agian it is very easy to check.

I can check my legacy where I have the first form of corruption but it won't be until tomorrow.
  • Options

qx6t83.jpg

I'm impressed.

... aaaaaaaaand irritated.

100,000 downloads. 1200 thanks.

seriously?????? some people.

:#
  • Options
    I will also say the clean up the dead ( who are not family) is working well. My population was 154 and is now 126 after deaths and Sunday's clean out.
  • Options
    Is there a setting to stop the 'cheating' which happens while I'm away from a played household. I came back to one household and he had one new romantic interest ( in addition to his live in girlfriend). I used forget sim, romantic only which worked. I know Deaderpool mentioned it was really only non active SP, which makes sense, but it would be great if no affairs could be extended to played households while not active..

Am I missing a setting?
  • Options
    Is there a setting to stop the 'cheating' which happens while I'm away from a played household. I came back to one household and he had one new romantic interest ( in addition to his live in girlfriend). I used forget sim, romantic only which worked. I know Deaderpool mentioned it was really only non active SP, which makes sense, but it would be great if no affairs could be extended to played households while not active..

Am I missing a setting?

Possibly? What's this one...

"Pregnancy_AllowAffairs": false,

I had it true and wow, did it ever work! LOL!

These two:

"Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,

"Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": true,

They may not fix it, Forget Me may be our best way for that right now. I have trouble wrapping my head around some of the differences between unplayed and played/inactive.

Add in game behavior vs mod behavior... crazy-making stuff.

I haven't found enough consistency yet to be able to say such and such is unplayed/npc behavior vs an inactive played's behavior.

At least we have the workaround. :)

Sorry, not much help, am I? :/
  • Options
    Just now tripped Mon midnight/Tue AM alarms...

[06/14/15 07:29:41]******************************************************
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]Running alarms for Days.TUESDAY (2)
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]No whitelist makeup items to reset to
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]Cleaning items from specified sims, ages and outfits
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]130 items cleaned on 52 sims
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]20 sims had glasses synced
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]Item cleanup complete
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]1 married sims names fixed.
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]1 elder Sims retired
    [06/14/15 07:29:41]Employed 22 Sims

I haven't done a lot with dresser, just a couple things to get some messages from it. Mission accomplished. Whitelisting (eek!) on the list.

I also haven't looked at every one of these sims in CAS or on the map. But there were a few I left hats and sunglasses etc on and DO know, so I can check that.

Fixed name, probably Alice.

Retired elder, I'm not sure who that could be... Vivian and Dennis are unemployed and already in the bin from the last trip's "retirement home" wave.

I can take a stab at checking some of the jobs. I have seen some Scientists (pre wave) and Criminals already.

OMW to check it out, just wanted to show you what I have to work with, as of a few minutes ago. :)
  • Options

qx6t83.jpg

I'm impressed.

... aaaaaaaaand irritated.

100,000 downloads. 1200 thanks.

seriously?????? some people.

:#

Don't you have to post to thank?

If so, there are tons of people (myself included) who are intimidated by how snarky people can be on that site and who never post there.

Well, you CAN post, but you can also just hit the Thanks! button and hit send, too, I think. Or add a . or something. Y'know? Just a comment on society at large, that's all that was.

I need help with dresser. Is it working right? I don't know, because I'm just now playing with it. I have unexpected results... as much as I knew what to look for, anyway. Still digging. (I haven't asked over there yet, just now seeing what's up.)

One thing I would LOVE to do is remove all earrings from men. Haven't figured that out yet... haven't tried, honestly. I will, unless somebody who knows beats me to telling me how to do it.

I do know hats should have been removed from everything, and they weren't. It didn't do much for shoes, either. Is it supposed to take stuff off if there isn't something to put back on? I know makeup works that way, right? Haven't fooled with that yet. But most clothes don't do that, do they?

Glasses populated, but I had several sims I hadn't looked at (Liberty for one) or tweaked, and for example Liberty (and Nancy L) are both wearing those white round sunglasses across the board (except sleep and swim) because they were Liberty's formal/party glasses, and Nancy's athletic glasses. Tweaking continues.

What's in your setting for this, and what is it supposed to do? (This is one I'm working on, not exactly what I had in when the alarms tripped... I'll catch the next wave with these.)

"Cleaner_RemoveItemsType": "1:All,8:Sw.Sl,11:At.Sw.Sl,",
  • Options
    Yes good to have the forget me fix if others fail. I don't know whether it's improved recently by EA or it's the mod, but I am getting much less affairs when playing rotation. That's a good thing.

I haven't touched dresser, don't really know where to start. I did change a few horrible outfits in townies just by using random outfit. A much more palpable outfit and it was soo quick ( no performance issues whatsoever). Soo if you work out dresser, let me know!! I would also love to remove those earrings from males..

Yeah I thinks it pretty poor re the thanks. You can literally just click thanks, no need to comment. Maybe people don't know that, maybe they are just lazy, maybe who knows. I'm always very grateful to those who give their time freely to others.

Well off to bed now. Around less because back at work this week. So sad :(
  • Options
    Updates from Dark Gaia about No Culling, posting here so anybody interested in either would see it. She also comments on MC's page, but that isn't part of this... these 2 posts are from her own mod page.

Today at 1:18 PM Last edited by Dark Gaia : Today at 1:37 PM.
    Hi guys,

Firstly, I apologise for not being quicker at letting you know what's going on. I'm quite a bit busy with my day job (I'm a game dev who just released a new game, and I've basically had no time at all to do anything except tech support and updates for it) but I am looking into this.

I'm not sure how the update would have broken the mod though, as all my script does is replace the culling action in the Story Progression scripts with blank code, so when it fires nothing will happen. The only way my mod would be broken is if EA have rewritten this specific culling script (which they haven't indicated in any patch notes), or added new code somewhere outside of this singular action. I hope EA hasn't added yet more culling scripts :/

EDIT: I just did some testing. I loaded up an old save I've had since the base game came out, which is currently in Generation 7 of a legacy. Running on the fastest speed for two in-game days, I didn't notice anyone disappearing from the relationships panel and the family tree is still intact. With this in mind, I would advise everyone to make sure their script mods haven't been turned off by the patch. If you see culling still occurring in the game, please tell me the day, time and type/number of Sims culled. This might help me narrow it down.

I also had a quick look in the game's code for any changes to the Story Progression coding, and the only changes that were made are to the action that gives inactive Sims jobs. There is literally no difference between the culling action between now and pre-patch, so if culling is still occurring, then EA has added new code somewhere else.
    top of post Report this post Reply

Dark Gaia
    Test Subject
    Creator
    Original Poster
    # 167 Unread Today at 1:51 PM
    My judgement for the moment is that this mod is still compatible and working as of the June 11 patch, based on my own testing, but there are some things to keep in mind:

- Some people are reporting that the mod is still working and some aren't. In my personal testing, with a Generation 7 legacy save that ran for two in-game days, no culling occurred.

- People who are reporting culling seem to be reporting the deletion of single townies one at a time, rather than huge family-tree destroying purges. This leads me to believe some new function in the game is behind this that is outside of the current scope of this mod.

- I run my game with Deaderpool's MC Command Center mod, which includes its own townie generation and code for culling ghosts. It is entirely possible that I haven't experienced any culling because whatever new functions EA might have added have been overridden by Deaderpool's code. I'd advise anyone experiencing family tree destruction to install this mode and its Cleaner module, which has a "Bypass Family Ghosts" function.

For the most part, I'm 99% sure this mod is still working as intended and is still safe for use. Be sure, of course, to backup your game saves in case I'm wrong and culling does occur. It is unlikely I'll be able to update this mod any time soon because I'm just swamped at the moment with my day job and I'm also going back to uni in a few weeks. Even if I did have the time, I'm not an expert with Python by any means, and I don't know where EA has added any new code or what exactly needs updating. It was hard enough for me to figure out how to remove the functions I already have in a very rough manner -- any major scripting or rewriting is something that I just can't do. I'm sorry for this.
    top of post Report this post Reply
  • Options
    Yes good to have the forget me fix if others fail. I don't know whether it's improved recently by EA or it's the mod, but I am getting much less affairs when playing rotation. That's a good thing.

I haven't touched dresser, don't really know where to start. I did change a few horrible outfits in townies just by using random outfit. A much more palpable outfit and it was soo quick ( no performance issues whatsoever). Soo if you work out dresser, let me know!! I would also love to remove those earrings from males..

Yeah I thinks it pretty poor re the thanks. You can literally just click thanks, no need to comment. Maybe people don't know that, maybe they are just lazy, maybe who knows. I'm always very grateful to those who give their time freely to others.

Well off to bed now. Around less because back at work this week. So sad :(

Yeah, I think your "off to bed" was what triggered it in me, I was tired anyway and even though I was doing 7 things, next thing I knew, I was closing windows on here thinking, Yeah, I'm done. Poof. Faceplant/zzzzzzzz.

I do remember seeing this, and I wanted to say thanks! I haven't tried it yet, because that was literally right before I crashed, but I will. Might save me some CAS trips. That would be nice. I've used it to change their outfits (party to everyday etc)... but not to change what those outfits were, like that.

I hit Random once by accident... freaked me out. :smiley: Revisit, on the list!
  • Options
    http://modthesims.info/d/557383

Link to Scumbumbo's new Packing Crates mod. (Gratuitous plug) :smiley:

As far as MC goes... I decided to go back to the night before's trip point and go again. New settings. We'll see!

BTW @cherpar I asked about earrings on men over there, getting rid of them... I'll let you know.

{
    "Career_FillCareerInactiveOnly": true,
    "Cleaner_BypassFamilyGhosts": true,
    "Cleaner_CleanGhosts": true,
    "Cleaner_FemaleFitLimits": "-80,80",
    "Cleaner_FemaleLeanLimits": "-80,80",
    "Cleaner_ForceAlienDisguise": true,
    "Cleaner_MaleFitLimits": "-80,80",
    "Cleaner_MaleLeanLimits": "-80,80",
    "Cleaner_MatchGlasses": true,
    "Cleaner_MonitorPhysique": true,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItems": true,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsAge": "C,T,YA,A,E",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsGender": "M,F",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsType": "1:All,8:Sw.Sl,11:At.Sw.Sl,13:All",
    "Cleaner_SyncMarriedNames": true,
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerF": "E",
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerM": "E",
    "Dresser_RunMakeupCheck": false,
    "Dresser_RunOnAgeUp": "T,YA,A",
    "Logging_Enabled": true,
    "Pause_on_Zone": true,
    "Population_CleanPhysique": true,
    "Population_MaximumHomeless": 25,
    "Population_MoveOutElders": true,
    "Population_MoveOutSingleSim": true,
    "Population_OpenHouses": 6,
    "Population_PercentAdult": 20,
    "Population_PercentBaby": 20,
    "Population_PercentChild": 75,
    "Population_PercentElder": 0,
    "Population_PercentMale": 40,
    "Population_RunDresser": true,
    "Population_ShowDeathNotifications": true,
    "Population_UseCustom": true,
    "Pregnancy_AgeToRun": "A,YA",
    "Pregnancy_AllowAffairs": false,
    "Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent": 75,
    "Pregnancy_AvgParentPhysique": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": true,
    "Pregnancy_CanMarryWOPregnancy": true,
    "Pregnancy_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Pregnancy_InsiminateGenders": "M",
    "Pregnancy_MalePregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 20,
    "Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 6,
    "Pregnancy_MoveFamilies": true,
    "Pregnancy_OffspringGender": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_PercentAdjustment": 10,
    "Pregnancy_PreferHomeSims": true,
    "Pregnancy_RenameSameGender": false,
    "Pregnancy_SameOppositeSexOnly": "",
    "Pregnancy_UseParentSkinTones": true,
    "Show_Notifications": true
    }
  • Options
    @egwarhammer Hey gurl......lol

I'm hoping to get some game time in today. I decided to start a new save because I just could not live with the careers that the game assigned my placed and unplayed Sims. I gave them all careers and made them played Sims. I was hoping that I could release the reigns enough to let the game do what it wanted with them but....alas....I cannot.

Will be coming back to let you know what happens.

OH....and I went over to MTS to give thanks to the mods I am using. There is no option to do that without making a post. They really need to give us that option, most people downloading don't want to post. Anyways, just a random comment because you had said that you didn't like that there were so many downloads but not as many thanks. Bet if they changed that (and allowed thanks without being forced to post) that there would be more thanks.

I just visited MTS and gave thanks ( the green say thanks) button on a few mods I havent used to test it. The thanks counter goes up and then there is an optional leave a thanks post. I agree it's confusing though and this may not be clear though.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top