Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    I WANT TO CREATE FAIRY BABIES lol
    LOL @njwilson1986! :D

Hi @charlotteprice! *waves* :) I'm really happy that you're enjoying your game! I can't believe the baby didn't have wings though! <slaps forehead> :\

<<reaches over and slaps your forehead......... :o

Guess my Sim needs to find another man because I bet if she had another baby by him, it will have scales too :(

I have never played a mermaid, but don't really have the desire either! Maybe I will try being a werewolf? ohhhhhhhhh, but they are so f u g l y :s

Charlotte Price! Did you just slap my forehead?! :o LOLOL :D Wow, you're really letting loose, I like it! ;)

Start looking for a new man already, I want to see that fairy baby! :D

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    What happened?

I put a bunch of stuff in an empty CAW (nothing wrong with the world either, I have played it several times) and had my sim move into Now and Then Manor and boy was that place a mess :o The house was run down inside and out and windows are boarded :o It doesn't tell you much about it when you purchase it (if it does I missed it but will blame my eyesight) I like it though but couldn't figure out what I was suppose to do to it! If I had a "neat" person it would of helped to just click for them to clean the house, but a soon to be Singer Star just didn't know what to do! Anyway, I went to decorate the bathroom, LR and Kitchen and I did delete the weeds in the bathroom and stuff............then had my Singer take a few classes in town. Got back to the house and he showered and went to bed. I zoomed in on the bathroom upstairs because the poor tub was gushing water out of it......the game froze :o:( I had to go to task manager and end the task! I lost everything :'(

He wasn't there anymore. But I started another world in Starlight Shores and put him there. The game acted like it was going to freeze but only lasted a minute so I saved and exited real quick. Have not been back on it since but will try it later.

I never had that problem with freezing and I have no CC or mods this time around!

So, what are you suppose to do with the Manor?
  • Options
    @AlphaFen you cracked me up over the "wolfing it down" that's just too funny :p

I think the whole SN thing is confusing, LOL. I am not use to playing SNs at all. Do you read a book? Buy a wand? and Why? or like me, just play normal with your SNs, LOL

So yes, I prefer the single life for my Sims 95% of the time >:)

*hugs*
  • Options
    @simgeek79 I got use to Vampires because of Bridgeport. I liked the party celebrity life there and Matthew Hamming, LOL I played Bridgeport so much till I decided to check the other worlds out! I don't like the zombies or any of the SNs really, but I like the stuff it comes with :D I turned them off too but seems like you have to start a new game because I turned it off after being in the game and they were still there. What really got me was when I went into Bridgeport and Matthew was a Fairy :s That was all it took, I was done with SN! ROFL

As far as kids, that's all we can do. Teach right from wrong, instill values, and hope for the best, LOL. Now if my kids say something I don't like......I let them know and why! Even my 37 year old wont get past me, LOL

My son has his friends over a lot and one day last week I woke up that evening, turned computer on, went to get a drink and they were all there! I said *Oh, all my Boys are here tonight* >>sneaking past them quickly as my hair was a mess, I was in my PJ's and NO TEETH :s

Oh, the moments we have!

*hugs*
  • Options
    @CandySims14 :o would I do that :o LOL

I did better then looking for a new man. I actually "made" a new man and started him in another world. A Human man at that :D

*hugs*
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited January 2015

I did better then looking for a new man. I actually "made" a new man and started him in another world. A Human man at that :D

*hugs*

Actually I think you would do that. LOLOL. :D

Good idea making your own man...wish we could do that in real life, haha. :p

Looking forward to seeing a fairy baby! :) Better get busy! ;) jk

*hugs*
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @charlotteprice that's awesome that the kids hang out at your house. That's what I'm trying to encourage with my son and his friends. Partly so I can keep an eye on them :wink: "if I feed them, they will come" it's working for now :wink:
    I just placed my manor a few days ago but haven't gone in it yet. But when I selected it from the bin there were two options: the "then" manor (the beautiful old victorian) and the "now" manor which is the delapidated (sp), run down one. U must have picked the Now manor. So try the other one. Hopefully things improve with your game. I always have issues. Could really use a new computer , one I don't have to share :wink:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @Charlotteprice I don't have SN I am afraid. That's why I like this thread so much it's a total revelation :o:p

I had the original makin' magic Sims 1 expansion I didn't really get on with it. Like you I preferred doing normal things with my Sims like having affairs, robot servants and being super creative with pools without ladders ;)

My favourite town is Bridgeport too! Haven't tried the others it's great fun being famous. Kind of worried I am going to run out of space eventually though. I am trying to cut down on the amount of kids my Sims have so they can all fit in.

No matter how hard I try my Sims never seem to stay single for long (with a few exceptions). I keep marrying them to the 1st people who they date and they have a nice settled happy married life. This never used to happen to my sims, it's like I have grown up or something my Sims used to be so debauched :s:p

*return hugs*
  • Options

*hugs*

Actually I think you would do that. LOLOL. :D

Good idea making your own man...wish we could do that in real life, haha. :p

Looking forward to seeing a fairy baby! :) Better get busy! ;) jk

*hugs*

:D I could go for that, making our own man in real life :D

I will tell you this, after going into my game with my male singer, I noticed a few horses and zombies showing up, so I went to options and the only thing allowed is the vampires, fairies, and something else (cant remember now) LOL That would be an easy way to have a fairy baby maybe?

*hugs*

• Options
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @charlotteprice that's awesome that the kids hang out at your house. That's what I'm trying to encourage with my son and his friends. Partly so I can keep an eye on them :wink: "if I feed them, they will come" it's working for now :wink:
    I just placed my manor a few days ago but haven't gone in it yet. But when I selected it from the bin there were two options: the "then" manor (the beautiful old victorian) and the "now" manor which is the delapidated (sp), run down one. U must have picked the Now manor. So try the other one. Hopefully things improve with your game. I always have issues. Could really use a new computer , one I don't have to share :wink:

Yep, I always preferred for their friends to come over that way I know where they are! Of course, they ate all my food on many occasions over the years, LOL

When I placed the Manor I didn't even notice that option :o Will definitely keep an eye on that next time! Thanks for the tip :p

I am glad I don't have to share my computer anymore! I know what you're going thru, LOL

*hugs*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    @Charlotteprice I don't have SN I am afraid. That's why I like this thread so much it's a total revelation :o:p

I had the original makin' magic Sims 1 expansion I didn't really get on with it. Like you I preferred doing normal things with my Sims like having affairs, robot servants and being super creative with pools without ladders ;)

My favourite town is Bridgeport too! Haven't tried the others it's great fun being famous. Kind of worried I am going to run out of space eventually though. I am trying to cut down on the amount of kids my Sims have so they can all fit in.

No matter how hard I try my Sims never seem to stay single for long (with a few exceptions). I keep marrying them to the 1st people who they date and they have a nice settled happy married life. This never used to happen to my sims, it's like I have grown up or something my Sims used to be so debauched :s:p

*return hugs*

I don't really remember a whole lot about Sims1. I do remember playing it any spare time I had though :D Love all my Sim Series!

Bridgeport (to me) is a party place for a single sim, LOL I have many favorites, but my most favorites is Bridgeport and RH. They have celebrities, and RH is full of them. I love playing a celebrity. It kind of keeps my Sim more on the good side, LOL. Of course there is where your sim is falsely accused, but 95% of the time its my Sims fault ;)

My Sim always seem to try to find that "one soul-mate" :p Of course by the time she/he does, they (the partner, not my Sim) turn to elder quickly because it takes them so long to find that right one, LOL Then they marry and have a few kids then its time to move onto the next newly created Sim!

Ahh, the sims has made you grow up.......I am the opposite.....it takes me back where I can be bad and experience things I didn't in RL and I do have a lot of fun with that B)

*returning the return hugs*
  • Options
    I have started a new world (Starlight Shores) <I think that's the name, the world for singers! I created a "male" sim (which is rare for me, and he is on the road to being a star singer (he is a three star celebrity and lives in a mansion) yeah, love the cheats, LOL
    So, meet Rocco..........He is looking for a Fairy Lady :D but is kind of busy on his career first!
    [img][/img]jj69w5.jpg

He decided to go to the park and boy, was he hungry. Needless to say, he didn't win the contest :s I find that when you are really hungry it takes too long to eat, but when you are a little hungry you end up winning :o That's the way it is in my game it seems!
    [img][/img]2s80bq9.jpg

Of course, my pics are not great, not sure of settings, but they work, LOL

• Options
    edited January 2015
    If 95% of the time it's your Sims fault I am not sure that counts as being falsely accused :p

I like the rumour mongering you get with the celebrity system, Bridgeport is such a gossip shop! It's a bit too easy for my Sims to be celebrities now though they are all kids of celebrities they just get famous for breathing.

I am so thankful I found out about shift click so I can age those townies back down.

Your pics seem fine to me though why one of your sims is thinking about robbery during an eating contest is interesting
    Ahh, the sims has made you grow up.......I am the opposite.....it takes me back where I can be bad and experience things I didn't in RL and I do have a lot of fun with that B)

The more you post the less convinced I am about all your Sims being "good" ;)

*new hugs*
  • Options
    @AlphaFen LMAO, I meant my celebrity sims get falsely accused 5% of the time, but when my celebrity gets accused its for her/his own doings which is the 95% of the time!

That was a townie in the contest. I think he has the evil trait anyway? Since my sim is showing the "new house" bubble and the townie sim is showing the "burgler" bubble, maybe the townie plans to rob my Sims house soon? Ohh, lets hope not, I forgot to put an alarm system in! I hope I remember to do that when I get back in the game, LOL

LOL, my sims are not good all the time :p But they try to be, does that count?

*old hugs*
  • Options
    LOL, my sims are not good all the time :p But they try to be, does that count

Maybe :p

How is it that the one time you forget to put a burglar alarm in, that is the time you immediately get robbed? :p
  • Options
    @AlphaFen Now don't jinx me!

I soooooo hope I remember to install the alarm as soon as I get back in my game. Now you got me worried that my Sim is going to get robbed!

Yeah, that is what usually happens, even if your sim is just starting out and buy one item, the burgler gets it!

Maybe that's one of the reasons I use motherlode, to protect my Sims stuff :p

• Options
    Lol you two crack me up :D Those burglers - :s Someone on the DD thread said they were doing a Homeless Challenge once where your Sim just lives on an empty lot, absolutely no possessions and just roams the hood foraging for food and sleeping on friend's couches etc... and she said her sim was at the park when she heard the tell-tale burglary music so she quickly zoomed the view to her house and there was the burglar sneaking up her lawn, looked around, shrugged his shoulders and left - :p
    -
    Glad I could help you with the Manor @charlotteprice , it's the very least I could do for all the lovely gifts you left for me this morning. :D
    BTW Rocco looks good - I'm sure the fairies (maybe even your Matthew Hamming if he moves to Starlight Shores) will flock to him - are you humming the songs while you're at work too??? lol

• Options
    edited January 2015
    @Simgeek79 Ha! Wasted trip for the burglar, feel sorry for the neighbours though, he probably just popped round there instead. Homeless challenge sounds good idea thanks. I will keep that in mind for future when I create a new sim, which will probably be never I haven't created one since I started the game. Thank goodness for townies or my sims would all be inbred by now, I think I have found a great romantic partner for them then I find out they are cousins :s

Could someone please remind me who Matthew Hamming is? Despite the fact I keep disabling ageing, I am pretty sure he is dead in my Bridgeport but he does ring a bell

@charlotteprice The first items I buy for all my sims is a burglar alarm and a fire alarm because of way to many bad incidents. I hope you don't get robbed, mainly so you don't blame me for jinxing you :p also because you know it would be bad ;)
    Maybe that's one of the reasons I use motherlode, to protect my Sims stuff :p

Being filthy rich is the best insurance policy there is :p
  • Options
    @simgeek79 That's too funny about the homeless guy. I can just imagine the burgler looking around, shrugging, then leaving!

I really need to make me a "neat" sim and move into the Manor. See if it comes to life! See the changes? Does the boards disappear from the windows or do you have to replace them? hhmmm now I am curious :o

Matthew can stay in Bridgeport, when I play that game, the only good thing about being a fairy is you live a long life so wouldn't have to worry about him turning to elder anytime soon, LOL

Now, as far as humming..........*smh*........... would I do that? :o hehe

*hugs*
  • Options
    @AlphaFen Matthew......dead........ :o:o He lives in the rich section on the other side of town. He is a movie star! He works at that OMG I cant remember the name! That Studio :p

He is like Don L is in Sims4......but the opposite. Don L is my bad boy where Matthew is a nice, kind, sweet man ;) Matthew shows up everywhere my Sim is when she is out partying the night away, LOL. Ritchie Striker is the same way. My Sim usually don't mess with Ritchie though, he is a tough one to snag and I don't want to mess with Stella :o

Yes, best insurance policy, lol. Too bad I forgot to get the alarm, I must be slipping in my old age, LOL

*hugs*
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    I'm not sure why but the burglars have a strange love for bathroom stuff, without fail I am always having my bathroom stuff stolen. It amuses me so I tend not to use motherload if I run out of money, my poor sim had to live a little rough because she lost her bath. It was a stressful time for her and for me but yeah...burglars are hilarious at times.

I wasn't so sure who Matthew Hamming was, and since he too seemed familiar I did a little google search and now I remember him, my vampire sim was convinced she was going to turn him a vampire.. never happed as I lost my save but oh well. He is a celebrity, who at the time of starting a new game is 20 days to an elder an apparently he lives at 200 Windsor Drive.

Awww @charlotteprice Rocco is adorbs :) I hope he finds his Fairy :)
  • Options
    @charlotteprice you've got me curious too...I've only placed the then manor but still haven't had a chance to play : (Have a great night / day everyone. Enjoy your Simmies ♡

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Shannen wrote: »
    I'm not sure why but the burglars have a strange love for bathroom stuff, without fail I am always having my bathroom stuff stolen. It amuses me so I tend not to use motherload if I run out of money, my poor sim had to live a little rough because she lost her bath. It was a stressful time for her and for me but yeah...burglars are hilarious at times.

I wasn't so sure who Matthew Hamming was, and since he too seemed familiar I did a little google search and now I remember him, my vampire sim was convinced she was going to turn him a vampire.. never happed as I lost my save but oh well. He is a celebrity, who at the time of starting a new game is 20 days to an elder an apparently he lives at 200 Windsor Drive.

Awww @charlotteprice Rocco is adorbs :) I hope he finds his Fairy :)

LOL, I hate it when they take the bathroom items (mine is usually the toilet) One time I felt bad for the burgler and while the cop was checking out the house.......I went out and set the burgler free..........and got scolded by the cop :s

Oh, thanks for the info. I am not one to google so good to know he turns into an elder in 20 days! Yes he is a celebrity........seems like my sims are attracted to them darn celebrities, LOL

*hugs*

Edit: Thanks for the compliment on Rocco. I don't usually play males much, but I do love the Singer Career. Now if they only had more songs for them!
  • Options
    I just want you all to know CravenLestat made a video FOR ME! I probably shouldn't say anything but he makes videos of Sims3 and is very talented. I watched and listened to the whole video(never gonna give you up) and at the end..........you know......when the screen rolls and says who made it and who the song was sung by.......well....at the very end it scrolled up and said........"Made For CharlottePrice"

Now he has me going to YouTube to watch his videos. I can watch the videos I just cant reply(leave a note) because I am not a member. He made one for all of us Sims3 lovers and posted it on the Sims4 & Sims3 thread. It is called "How do I live" and it is just amazing! Of course I have to search pages on my comments to find the thread, but I listen to that one everyday and I will listen to never gonna give up every day now too!

He knows its been a rough road for me after the disappointment with Sims4. He is trying to cheer me up and get me back to playing my Sims3 which is my love <3 I will get back there where I am playing it every chance I get. He is great, no other words for him!

*hugs*
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @charlotteprice yup, toilet and sink mostly but once he took the bath. Haha the cops never turn up in time to get the burglar so I've never had that happen. As for the celebs, yeah I had to opt out of the celeb option because it was becoming annoying that my sims was becoming celebs and then ending up with bad reps *blush*. Awww, I'm sorry that you was disappointed with sims 4, I was a little too if I'm honest but it's not that bad now and the new pack is actually decent but it was really sweet of you CravenLestat to do that do you :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top