Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• slimey01slimey01 Posts: 172 Member
    I'm crossing my fingers (and toes!) for you, too! I know how much you want to have a little fairy baby running around :smiley:
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    @CandySims14 LOL, well she does have the neat trait, so its good to know the bathroom was clean :p

She just got pregnant and having some morning sickness, so it will still be a while (at least it will make me go play the game again tonight)

Maybe you should cross your toes too :p

*hugs*

At least his knee won't get dirty from kneeling on the floor to propose! ;)

I would cross them if I could, but I'm not that talented. :p
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I played my game last night, so off they go to the hospital to have the baby!
    [img][/img]qzoj8y.jpg
    Its a boy, Rocky! Couldn't tell if he had wings all wrapped in the blanket! A lot of my friends online was telling me how to check to see, went to the Dads panel and Mom was highlighted in green, baby Rocky had no highlight around his picture :'(
    [img][/img]2ps2ds0.jpg
    So when Rocky grew up to a toddler, it sunk in...........NO FAIRY BABY :'(:'(
    [img][/img]9rhe69.jpg

Just a note: I blame CandySims14, she forgot to cross her toes >:) LOL

So when Rocky grew up to a toddler, it sunk in...........NO FAIRY BABY :'(:'(

Just a note: I blame CandySims14, she forgot to cross her toes >:) LOL

You don't think I did that on purpose, do you? :o Or did I? >:)

I waited up all night and for what? A non-fairy baby. BOOORING. :D

I am tired of trying for a Fairy Baby! I am ready to give up :o I went to the Alchemist shop (whatever you call it) and she did level up to 2 and of course they don't have the fae stuff my sim needs, checked for it for two days now, nothing!

I now know why I always played a single sim 95% of the time! Too much work keeping up with so many :\ Don't know how others do it, I could never do a legacy because I cant stay with a family long enough!

Rocco has his Singer Career to level 5 (maybe 6) so I hate to start over! I want to do Simport but never did it before. I get a box pop up that someone wants me to send an acrobat level 5 but I don't play an acrobat to send to them!

@CandySims14..........you can go to bed now, I know you must be tired, you all kept me entertained while in my game :D

*wonders WHY Candy thinks that I would think she did it on purpose* :o>:)
    I am tired of trying for a Fairy Baby! I am ready to give up :o I went to the Alchemist shop (whatever you call it) and she did level up to 2 and of course they don't have the fae stuff my sim needs, checked for it for two days now, nothing!

@CandySims14..........you can go to bed now, I know you must be tired, you all kept me entertained while in my game :D

*wonders WHY Candy thinks that I would think she did it on purpose* :o>:)

I think I'm getting a reputation! LMAO. :D I would love to go to sleep but I have to work, haha.

Don't give up!! <3
    I want you all to know I am putting up the "closed" sign on this thread.

It is nothing any of you on this thread did, I just had something happen earlier that has just really disappointed me to where I am just not sure if I will even be posting any time soon!

It was fun, not sure if I will continue trying for a Fairy Baby though, LOL

*hugs to you all*

Well, since it didn't work with Rocco my Sim divorced him and got with Javad? He is a fairy!
    [img][/img]2yug587.jpg
    She married him, kept trying for a baby.......no luck. He was constantly hungry and I think he was glitched? Maybe someone put a spell on him before my Sim came along, LOL.
    Since he couldn't produce a child with my Sim, she divorced him :o
    edited February 2015
    Bad pic, I had to copy from my Sims3 wall, LOL She was still living with Rocco and her two sons!
    original.jpg
    He was not happy, but she was desperately searching for a man that would give her a fairy baby!
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited February 2015
    @charlotteprice‌

*Drum roll and fanfare* You're open again! Wohoo! (*) B)<3

Back to the important things in life like fairy babies. So you say Rocco isn't happy with his wife marrying another man and having his baby while still living in the same house, hmmm that is certainly odd reaction maybe he's sickening for something? Who knows men are so complicated sometimes :\:p
    Well, she only kissed Jared, but of course it got back to Rocco quick! After five backstabbing days, Rocco ended the marriage :'( They still lived together, but she went on a hunt! Found Jared, and they married and Jared moved in with all of them, LOL. She tried plenty of times for a baby, but noooooooooo, so she broke it up with him and decided she would move out! She left all of them!

But it gets better, hehehe
    Are you sure better is the right word in this situation? ;)
    If I don't see a fairy baby from you soon, I'm going to lay down on the floor and have a tantrum! >:):p
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Charlotteprice watch this and you shall smile.I appreciate you too. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdCDZtDuVm4&amp;feature=youtu.be
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat LOL, I already watched it in your thread and replied there, must have been the same time you posted here!

I am amazed at you, you are so creative!

I love this video! I love both songs in this video!

All your videos make me love Sims3 so much more and just so you know, I have been playing the game again!

Big smiles here :D

*hugs*
    If I don't see a fairy baby from you soon, I'm going to lay down on the floor and have a tantrum! >:):p

Oh my! You know what is not fair? You get to know first! When I post it on my store wall, you see it before I get to post it here :o

The story thickens, but I am not telling yet!

I will be posting again today though!

*hugs*
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    Are you sure better is the right word in this situation? ;)

Welllllll, better is a good word? LOL

Depends if you like soap operas I guess B)

*hugs*
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    You better be playing or I will haunt you like the ghost of Christmas past :o By the way am thinking about doing part 2 to the series since summer is young adult and doing a video of her rise to fame in the singer career.I saved it after her B-day and haven't played yet but her wish is to be a vocal legend.All I did so far was sing for tips once and one sing-a-gram.But of course recorded them both :o Summer turned out so pretty like her mama.Thankfully she didn't get daddy's paleness genes. :s
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Yay!! Welcome back @charlotteprice ! So happy when I saw the thread at the top of the Thank you forum :D Sorry things didn't work out with Rocco, poor guy, having her new love move in with them, sheesh! At least he has his career... Who knew it was sooo hard to have a fairy baby?! You certainly get an E for effort!! Have fun and good luck - hopefully some fairy man will finally get you knocked up :D

@CravenLestat your video is beautiful, they always are :D You are very talented indeed :)

Have a wonderful day today charlotteprice get some rest and have fun playing your game - big hugs <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    You better be playing or I will haunt you like the ghost of Christmas past :o By the way am thinking about doing part 2 to the series since summer is young adult and doing a video of her rise to fame in the singer career.I saved it after her B-day and haven't played yet but her wish is to be a vocal legend.All I did so far was sing for tips once and one sing-a-gram.But of course recorded them both :o Summer turned out so pretty like her mama.Thankfully she didn't get daddy's paleness genes. :s

Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyy! What if I don't like ghosts? LOL

I would love to see a video of the Singer Career!

Summer is beautiful!

I will keep tabs on you ;)

*hugs*
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Yay!! Welcome back @charlotteprice ! So happy when I saw the thread at the top of the Thank you forum :D Sorry things didn't work out with Rocco, poor guy, having her new love move in with them, sheesh! At least he has his career... Who knew it was sooo hard to have a fairy baby?! You certainly get an E for effort!! Have fun and good luck - hopefully some fairy man will finally get you knocked up :D

@CravenLestat your video is beautiful, they always are :D You are very talented indeed :)

Have a wonderful day today charlotteprice get some rest and have fun playing your game - big hugs <3

I wouldn't say things didn't work out with Rocco B) Oh my, this is getting interesting! Its not me doing it and that's what makes it hilarious in the game!

*zips mouth*

I find it VERY hard, but I sure hope its not this hard for others. I am new at this supernatural stuff, so I blame it on that, LOL Ohhhh, but I am learning?

*hugs*
    Depends if you like soap operas I guess B)

Of course I do! Why else would I play the Sims except to live out my own scandalous soap opera? >:)
  • LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    Yay! Glad you're back @charlotteprice‌ -- I can't wait to hear about this fairy baby ;)
    Yay! Glad you're back @charlotteprice‌ -- I can't wait to hear about this fairy baby ;)

Thanks! Hope you are feeling ok?

I so wanted to get back to my game today, but instead I spent time on the phone and the computer taking care of RL stuff! Geezz

I wont be playing my game till late tonight though. I am too tired now and decided if I played it right now, I wouldn't get out of the game any time soon :\

*hugs*
  • tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    OMG how have i NOT seen this thread until now?!?!?! :open_mouth:

I have some serious reading to catch up on ;)<3
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top