Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December Patch Speculation 2017 (Patch Now Live)

Comments

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    The joy of getting a holiday patch early is that one has several weeks of creating and decorating our houses with Christmas themes. I lose all interest after Christmas.

One day I would like gingerbread walls and roofs Maxis.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    The joy of getting a holiday patch early is that one has several weeks of creating and decorating our houses with Christmas themes. I lose all interest after Christmas.

Exactly but I still wouldn't mind getting one next week especially since Freeplay now has an updated huge Christmas Update.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member

Gingerbread House like in Hänsel and Gretel? Is that what you mean? Where the witch that eats children lives in?
    I really want witches.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, one save file had a Christmas tree in the inventory from a previous Christmas, so I had to rearrange some furniture to get everything to fit. :D I really need to start decorating my other households
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Armilus616 wrote: »

Gingerbread House like in Hänsel and Gretel? Is that what you mean? Where the witch that eats children lives in?
    I really want witches.

We did get some before for one version, but I can't remember if witches were in the game then. Lots of Simmers made gingerbread houses for download with their own cc years ago.
  • Options

Exactly but I still wouldn't mind getting one next week especially since Freeplay now has an updated huge Christmas Update.

Do you know what it contains or does it just catch up with what we have already?
  • Options

Do you know what it contains or does it just catch up with what we have already?

Freeplay has some Christmas things we don't have yet. I believe it has some mistletoe.
  • Options
    Well it's another week. Maybe we'll see the patch this week.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    The SimGurus are going to have me die of suspense......again! Hopefully they don't save the game!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    We have one more chance for an update to the Christmas Pack. If it doesn't happen this week then this will be the first year there was no xmas update to the holiday pack.

Still missing

Mantle Stockings

Mistletoe

Poinsettia

Santa Outfits

Xmas Outfits for Toddlers and Children

Outdoor Decorations

Gift Giving though I suspect their saving this for Seasons.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hey Cat! If you don't believe me, what about the fix issues when the update comes, I mean I will see if Tween Pop and NuDisco works with custom songs!
  • Options
    Blade334Blade334 Posts: 48 Member
    Hmmm i am hoping they do something for the holidays it would be nice. Personally I would be ok if they gave us some info if seasons is coming out ;)
  • Options
    Blade334 wrote: »
    Hmmm i am hoping they do something for the holidays it would be nice. Personally I would be ok if they gave us some info if seasons is coming out ;)

Seasons probably won't be out for a year.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Hey Cat! If you don't believe me, what about the fix issues when the update comes, I mean I will see if Tween Pop and NuDisco works with custom songs!

I'm just guessing.
  • Options
    Blade334Blade334 Posts: 48 Member
    Hmmm well with all the hints that have been around cats and dogs I don’t know I like to hope it’s out sooner but if it’s not my next expansion would be university but that’s a whole different thing but seriously I do hope they bring some Christmas stuff or some kinda career I would love more careers

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope there's a patch today
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    so no patch today ?
  • Options
    so no patch today ?

Today's Monday. Patches generally come on Tuesday's or Thursday's. Hopefully Tomorrow.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    so no patch today ?

Today's Monday. Patches generally come on Tuesday's or Thursday's. Hopefully Tomorrow.
    That's right
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited December 2017
    so no patch today ?

Sometimes it also happened on Wednesday (Nov, 15th, 2017) or Friday (Dec. 4th, 2015).

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Maybe they're releasing to the 12 days of Christmas....that would be the 14th which is a Thursday. WHAT!?!? Don't they know nothing should release Star Wars opening days!?! Ain't nobody got time for dat! (Yes, I know some people don't go see Star Wars and am being hyperbolic, but it's in good humor)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Maybe this one will have Cats and Dogs puns and Star Wars puns mixed in.
  • Options
    I'm still secretly hoping for some Mistletoe.
  • Options
    I'm still secretly hoping for some Mistletoe.

me to but gift giving most of all
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'd be satisfied if we just got bug fixes and tuning. And maybe the ability for dogs to lay on beds, but that's a stretch.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?